Day 02 Pt. 01

Story Info
Mika and DW wake up.
3.7k words
4.3
8.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DW slept for a few hours before he woke up to find himself covered in womanly flesh and most definitely aroused. He smiled into Mika's face and wondered how on earth he was going to be able to walk after this trip. Then it hit him, there was a hot tub across the hallway. Perfect place to relax sore muscles and to possibly play, giving the security guard in charge of the video camera something to watch. He chuckled to himself thinking of what expression the guard would have if They were to engage in full on sexual activity in the pool area. Would he just eat popcorn and watch, or would he stop them?

Mika saw DW's smile and giggled. "Good morning, love." She had her hand wrapped around his erection and squeezed slightly to show that she knew how good of a morning...no how GREAT of a morning it was. Only, it wasn't sunrise yet. Apparently Mika had enough sleep and was ready for round two.

Mika groaned a bit as her achy muscles protested moving so soon after being restrained and then straining mightily against her bonds, but she knew that the reward would be more than worth the pain. This time she wanted to set the pace and make it last longer and be more sensual rather than rutting.

Working her way down his body, her tongue ignited fires within his skin that only she could quench. Her cool fingers following her mouth, Mika touched and tasted her way down DW's chest, feeling the chest hairs scratch against her tongue and tickle her fingers. She found a nipple and he inhaled sharply as she used her tongue to play with it. He soon had two erect nipples which were becoming more and more sensitive with each nip.

Rolling his left nipple between her teeth, she pinched his right one. He arched his back and Mika giggled into his warm skin. Not letting DW move his body much more than up and down, she controlled his emotions. It was a roller coaster ride with the eagerness of her wanting him, and then just as he was going to take over, she would decrease the speed, the pressure, whatever it was that took him to the edge of reason. Raking her nails down his sides and hips she left a total of 8 red trails that ended on the tops of his thighs where she gripped him tightly as if to say 'you are under MY control now'.

She moved even lower, very slowly, almost agonizingly slow, until her tongue dipped into his belly button. The warmth felt good, but it still tickled a bit. But somehow, it was erotic enough to command his penis to become even more fully erect than he had been before. Straining within his own skin, he felt as if she were going to cause his skin to part down the middle of his cock before she would finally wrap her mouth around his dick to control the need. His need. Her need. They were both huge piles of wants and desires being encouraged to become huge flames of action with Mika controlling the height in which they soared.

Mika could feel his hot cock trembling in anticipation before she even wrapped her cool hand around him. His skin was so hot that she felt like he would burn her. Wanting to fan the flames even more, she cupped his balls and licked the tip of his head. His precum glistened in the light of the lamp seconds before her mouth began its assault on his sexual core.

He gasped as her hot mouth enveloped his manhood all the way to the hilt, his head in her throat and her tongue licking up and down the sides of his dick. Her nose in his pubic hair and her chin touching his balls he felt her deliberately relax her throat to stop the gag reflex before her fingers started to dance to a slow tune with his balls. DW could feel the pace slowly quicken as she become more and more aroused from his body invading hers, even though she was the one who started it, controlled it, welcomed it.

Soon he could feel himself straddling the edge of the precipice. On one side was the release that his body wanted, no, needed. Had to have. On the other side was the sweet feeling of being touched and loved and even held back from releasing his pent up need. Both were heaven and he did not care which side he was on, as long as he was there, with her.

Mika could feel his cock twitching in her mouth and she pulled back enough to allow his spear to almost completely exit her mouth, but the head still remained in her mouth as she sucked until her cheeks were sunken in and his cock felt like it was going to burst free from his skin. DW moaned in pleasure and then disappointment when he heard the POP from his cock pulling free from the vacuum that was her mouth.

Mika licked her lips as she savored the sight before her. A gloriously hard and hot cock in her face, the smell of her man with each breath she took, and the feel of his skin so warm and inviting with each touch. He was really there, for real. Not in her imagination this time, but in the flesh, his wonderful oh so tasty flesh. She sighed as she nipped at his inner thighs and gripped his hips to hold him in place as she slowly sucked and nipped her way back to his mouth by way of his hips, belly, nipples, neck and finally his lips.

"You taste so good, I don't want to ever let you go. I want your scent covering my body in reminder that even when I am not right next to you, you are mine and I am yours." Mika told him.

Then she straddled his hips and slowly, seemingly taking an eternity, she impaled herself onto his cock, combining them as one. With an evil grin, she turned around until she was facing his feet before leaning over until her breasts rubbed each knee with each movement. He watched himself entering her pussy, noticing the slick wetness dripping from her aroused womanhood. She was practically dripping like a leaky hose over his body, he could feel his thighs getting slippery with his sweat and her pussy juices. He could not stand it any longer and grabbed her hips and thrust deeply into her welcoming pussy.

Smiling in satisfaction Mika grunted her approval as she felt his cockhead slam against her cervix. It hurt, felt like he was going to thrust himself through her stomach, but she wanted it to hurt like that. It felt too good, she was too wanton to back down now, and she dug her nails into his legs as she rode him hard. DW slipped a finger into her ass, slipping in easily once his finger was covered in her juices. Her pussy felt the intrusion through the thin wall separating her vaginal canal from her ass.

Pumping hard and fast DW felt her sphincter relax and inserted another finger, with each thrust using his middle and index fingers to fuck her in the ass. He felt her tighten around both his fingers and his cock. Mika rubbed her clit with her right hand as her left cupped and rolled his balls. She could feel her pussy twitching in anticipation of an orgasm. But DW spoiled that by taking his fingers out of her ass and grabbing her hips.

"Turn around, I want to see you as I enter your ass. I want to see how turned on you become as I fuck you and finger you at the same time."

Mika groaned but did as she was told. She wanted him in her ass as much as he wanted to be there. She guided his dick to her brown star and slowly let him slide in. feeling like she was being torn apart the pain was sharp but brief. Once his dick was inside her entirely, she simply sat there. Impaled on his cock, feeling his hands roam over her pussy and thighs. Circling the tiny nub he caused tiny little shocks to make her pussy twitch around nothing, until he stuck 3 fingers inside her without warning.

"UHhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnn! My God! I am so full that I can't stand it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Yes! Fuck me baby!"

DW slid a fourth finger inside her sopping wet pussy and used his thumb to circle her clit as he began to pump her ass. Slowly at first to let her get used to it then more aggressively until he was pistoning in and out of her ass and pussy causing her to scream her release. Her pussy flooding his hand with juices as she came hard and long. Their sweat covered bodies slapping together until her limp body could not take any more with her third orgasm and his first. He grunted his release as he filled her ass with his cum.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Good morning for real, this time. The sun is up and it is time to eat. Do you want room service or do you want to go to the restaurant?"

Smiling a sleepy smile Mika opened her eyes as she stretched herself awake. Her muscles groaned, her pussy and ass felt violated, but her heart was content.

"Ummmm, how about we shower then go eat?"

"I like that plan. Where to after that? We can go sightseeing or a movie or shopping or we can come back here and enjoy the pool and hot tub. Up to you."

"I think that a movie would be nice. We can pretend that we are teenagers in the dark, hehehe. Any in particular that you want to see?"

DW named an action adventure and Mika agreed. Since the movie theater would not open until noon, they took their time in the shower, enjoying the act of washing each other off; Mika even sucked his dick until he came on her face like bukkake in the shower before washing his jizz off under the spray.

Soon they were filling their bellies with pancakes, sausage, bacon, home fries, toast, OJ and coffee. DW swore that he never ate so much for breakfast before, Mika reminded him that she burned off a lot of calories for him, he needed to replace them if he was going to keep up with her. She filled up on her meal, loving every second of their first breakfast together in a long long time.

"I told you, come hell or high water, I was going to make it here, and I did! Through a snowstorm that shut down two airports and a scary ride to even get to the airport, I knew that I just HAD to get to you. Now it is up to you to just fuck me until I drop, then fuck me some more." Mika giggled.

DW's jaw dropped. He did not expect such a direct statement in a public restaurant during breakfast. Then he laughed. "You sure do know how to shock someone while they are eating!"

"Well, did you want me to beat around the bush?"

"No, that is MY job to beat YOUR bush. I think that I am going to shave it all off. Make you smooth like a baby before I lick you into submission.."

"Hmmm, you are picking up on my wants. How about we go test your theory of how much you can make me cum in one day and skip the movie for now?"

"Not a bad idea. Are you sure that you are up to it?"

"Absolutely. Do you think we will make it back to the room fast enough?" Mika said as she dropped some bills onto the table, enough for the meals and the tip. She then turned quickly leading the way to the room, almost breaking into a run. Racing her as much as himself DW grabbed a giggling Mika just as they reached the door, his keycard already in hand as he reached around her to insert it into the slot. The light turned green, but not before Mika turned into DW's kiss.

Still connected at the mouth, they entered the room and DW threw Mika to the bed. He quickly took off her clothes until she lie before him, beautiful in her nakedness. Before she could react he clamped her wrists into the cuffs still in position from the night before, then he grabbed her ankles and had her spread eagled before his gaze. She squealed in surprise as she realized that he had tricked her into becoming the helpless victim.

He left her there as he whistled a nameless tune while gathering and preparing for his next action. Warming up the water, he found a bucket in which to fill with the warm water for use with the razor and shaving cream that he grabbed, along with a towel and a washcloth.

Hearing the water, Mika knew what he was going to do, and she was not sure how it would turn out. He had never shaved her before. How much was he going to shave off? A Brazilian shave, or all of it? Maybe just a touch up to what she had already done the day before.

DW walked to the bed and stared intently at her pussy. He wanted to lick her until she cried his name, but even more than that he needed to shave her. Licking his lips, he set everything down and put the towel under her ass, with the straps giving just enough to allow her to help him raise her hips enough to allow the towel to fit under her. Then he sat on the bed between her legs. He used the washcloth to wet her down, the crease of her thigh, her thighs, her pussy lips, her pubic mound, everything. Then he squirted the white mousse into his palm and spread it slowly over her pussy and thighs. Careful not to injure her skin, he slowly began to shave her thighs first. DW worked his way to her pussy lips, then the rest of her pubic hair was gone. Using the warm washcloth, he wiped her clean of loose hairs, shaving cream, and anything else that she might have on her body.

"Hmmm, not done yet, my sweet. I love how it looks, but I missed a spot. I am going to have to flip you over and shave the backside of you."

He turned her over and re-cuffed her spread eagle style, which helped to spread her cheeks and lips. Perfect for shaving in her nooks and crannies. He got her wet again, and again applied the shave cream. Shaving the remainder of her pubic hair off, she resembled a pre-adolescent child. He was hard from the beginning, but as he wiped her clean, he noticed that she was wet and not from the water which had now cooled. Without a word he left her there, in that position while he took the ice bucket to fill it. He had an idea.

Mika heard him leave and struggled to move. Not knowing if he left the door open, she felt vulnerable. She heard the door open again and felt the bed sink when he sat next to her, but she was still not able to see him clearly as she could only turn her head so far.

Soon she felt the first ice cube enter her hot pussy, melting it immediately. He slipped in another. Gasping and shrieking in surprise and cold, she tried to protest the ice. DW covered her mouth with his hand before rummaging around until he found her panties. Stuffing them into her mouth he was able to use both hands again to assault her body.

Another ice cube trailed her ass crack before entering her pussy after the first two. Then another was pressed against her clit and she jerked in shock as he held it there. Grunting into her panties she tried to beg him to stop, but it did not help her at all. Then she felt something hot and wet sliding in her crack before she realized that he was licking her puckered hole. The hot tongue and the ice on her clit made her cry in frustration. She wanted him inside her pussy, but he was taking too long.

DW stuck a finger in her ass and it was still loose form when he fucked her earlier. He stuck in another, sliding them in and out of her ass. She arched her back and raised her ass as much as the bonds would allow. She looked beautiful. Tempting, at his mercy. He took off his clothes and thought of another idea. Actually two.

He found the nipple rings and reaching under her chest, he pulled her hair to make her raise her head and chest. Realizing what he wanted she kept herself raised like that until he put on the nipple rings. Her clit tingled with the sensation. Her pussy got wetter. Then he put on a blindfold. When she laid her head back down, the nipple rings moved on her nipples in a painfully erotic way. DW did not tell her, but he had brought his own toys to play with her. She heard the zipper of his luggage and wondered what he was doing. The first thing she felt was the sting of a flogger as it slapped her ass cheeks and wrapped slightly into her pussy crack.

DW repeated this until her back and cheeks were red and sensitive to the touch. Her skin hot and swollen. Then he took the handle of the flogger and inserted it into her pussy. She looked like a dream, so in his control, yet so proud in her bearing. Other than faint grunting with each hit, she had not made a sound yet, but that was about to change.

Mika could feel something trying to enter her ass, and when she realized what it was, she gasped in shock...well as much as she could with the gag. He was inserting anal beads into her ass. Then she felt something rubbing her clit at the same time. It was cold and hard. As the fourth bead entered her she felt the pressure of a clamp on her clit. Moaning in ecstasy Mika could only hope she made it to the end of this ride.

DW stood up and looked at his handiwork. Satisfied, he grabbed the digital camera and began to take pictures. Whole body shots for the overview of what he did, then close ups of everything. The anal beads hanging out of her ass, the flogger trailing form her pussy, he even moved the dangling ends for a better view of the clamp that he put onto her clit. He even made Mika stretch up until her breasts were exposed and he took a picture of her nipple rings and blindfolded face.

As DW was clicking the camera, Mika could feel her breathing become quicker and quicker. She could hear each click, imagine each flash as he took pictures of her bondage. DW put the camera down and told her that he had a gift for her. Pulling her hair he raised her head again, and she felt a necklace, no, a collar being put around her neck. Wimpering she could feel her pussy tighten around the handle and make it become slippery with her overflowing juices.

Not missing anything, DW took more pictures of her collar and the new juices flowing from around the flogger to drip onto the bed. He slowly moved the handle in and out, the rough handle making her quiver in need. Soon she was straining against the cuffs as she came. Unknown to Mika, DW had set up the video camera to catch the action.

Not able to take it anymore, DW pulled the flogger from her pussy and climbed onto the bed on top of her. She could feel his body pressing the last bead into her ass with a POP and his cock slide into her pussy with ease. Unable to take it, he rammed her hard, fucking her like the slave that she was. The cuffs pulled her ankles and wrists as he pumped her so hard that he moved her body from the force. The nipple rings pulled on her nipples causing her clit to heat up, which made it more sensitive to the fact that she had a clamp on her clit, which was moved with each powerful thrust of Dws body.

He paused, which made Mika think that he was cumming, but then she realized, no, he was not. He was taking the anal beads from her ass only to quickly slide from her pussy to her ass. With no way to restrict his movement he slammed full tilt into her ass. She had to endure the fucking of her ass without comment, since she was unable to utter a word.

The clamp on her clit was working its way loose with each thrust, and she could feel it pinching until it popped off. The relief was shortlived as DW realized she no longer had her clit clamped, so he reached under her and pinched her clit with his fingers. With her ass being filled and her clit being pinched and her nipples being pinched by the rings, she was close to cumming yet again, and she knew that DW could feel it. She was clamping down on him and trying to suck him into her ass even as she came hard. Bucking up to meet him as best she could, she was able to stimulate her breasts and pussy even more as he slammed mercilessly into her ass.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mika was exhausted and fell asleep, still bound and with the nipple clamps in place. DW left her bound and lay next to her. Her back glistening with sweat and his chest heaving with effort. She had cum a total of four times, he had cum twice.

He knew what he was going to try later on that afternoon. His grin was decidedly evil.