Day 3 in Vegas

Story Info
Videotaping ourselves.
3.5k words
4.41
21.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 3 Something New For Both of Us

I woke up about 11am the next morning. I looked over and you were still sleeping soundly. You were laying on your side facing me and you were covered to your waist with blankets. Your one breast and nipple was kind of hidden by your arm and bed but your other one was completely naked. I looked at your soft nipple and areolas and admired your beauty. I reached over and grabbed the covers and lifted them up and admired your pussy with the nice little landing strip.

I was too busy admiring your naked body to realize you had woken up.

You startled me "Do you like what you're looking at?"

I looked up and you smiled and I said "You don't know how much I love what I am looking at. I can't believe what you have let me do to your sexy body."

You just smiled and reached over and kissed me on my mouth very softly, "I love what you have opened my mind too. I didn't realize that I would ever enjoy a hard cock in my ass but I think I am turning into a butt slut." You smiled and reached over and kissed me again and said "Let's go take a shower and you can have your way with me again, anyway you want."

My cock started getting hard just thinking about how we had been fucking like two young people the last couple days. I reached over and rubbed your nipple and it started to get hard. I was mesmerized by your large dark areolas and hard nipple. You licked your fingers and reached over and rubbed it some more and really made it hard.

"Do you like my tits?" you asked.

"Fuck, what's not to love? I love them. Especially covered in my cum!"

You laughed and said "You are such a naughty boy."

I ran my hand down your belly and to the hair on you pussy and down to your lips. You were soaking wet.

"Looks like somebody likes a naughty boy." I said as my fingers ran down to your asshole and I slid my middle finger all the way in your ass as you gasped a little and reached over and grabbed my cock.

"I know what you want." You said as you stroked my hard cock.

I smiled "Maybe I want something more."

You looked at me with a sexy wicked smile and said "Anything you want."

I smacked you on your ass and laughing said "Lets hit the showers and see."

We got in the shower and took our time washing and exploring each others naked body like we had never seen each other like this, making out like kids.

I started kissing your neck and whispered in your ear "I want to shave your pussy bald."

You pulled back a little and looked at me and said "If that's what you want, I want you to shave my pussy. I've never been completely bald before. I just never thought of it."

I said "Bald pussies have always intrigued me. Let me get some shave cream and a razor and I'll do it in the shower."

I stepped out and got what I needed and stepped back in. I had you sit on the bench in the shower and spread your legs so I could get on my knees between your legs. I leaned down and before I started I leaned in and started eating your pussy. You grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into your pussy.

"Ohhh, eat my cunt." you moaned as I licked and sucked at your clit.

I tongue fucked you until you had a hard orgasm. You relaxed and leaned back and said "You have a very experienced tongue"and smiled as you rubbed my head.

"Nah, I just love eating your pussy" I laughed. "Now lets make this pussy bald and beautiful, like my head." I said as I winked at you.

I lathered you up and very carefully shaved you bald. I was very careful with your pussy lips and around your clit. I asked you to turn over and I would shave your asshole too. I had fucked your ass several times already but never realized you didn't have much hair there. I shaved what little there was and rinsed you all clean and leaned down and tongue fucked your ass for a bit.

You just sighed and reached back and spread your ass "Fuck I love you eating my ass."

My cock was hard as hell but I wanted to hold off a bit as I wanted to ask you to let me take some naked pics of you and of us having sex. I was trying to think of how to approach that subject without scaring you off.

I said "Lets get dressed and go down to the lingerie shop and pick you out some things that you like."

You laughed and said "That I like, or that you like?"

"Well you know, something that accentuates your beautiful body and that's easy to fuck you senseless in" I replied and smiled wickedly at you.

"Oh fuck yes, I like that idea" you purred.

As we were walking to the lingerie shop I thought there was a camera shop on the way. I was right and made a mental note to get you to walk in there with me on the way back to the room. We walked in the lingerie shop and you told me to just let you pick out some things. I figured hell yes, you know what I like. You bought a couple outfits.

"Lets go get something to eat, I'm famished. All this fucking is working up my appetite" you said.

I totally agreed and said "Lead the way" as I watched that ass, that was going to have my cock buried in it later on, sway as you walked. I could just picture you bucking and groaning in ecstasy as we fucked like animals. I had to pinch myself to make sure this wasn't a dream.

We had a real nice lunch, you had 3 glasses of wine and a I had a couple whiskeys. You had a flushed look to your face and smiled.

"Are you ready to go back and let me model these outfits for you?"

"My cock has been ready since this morning" I replied.

I paid the bill and we started walking back to our room. We came to the camera shop and said "Lets go in here and look around a bit."

You looked at me kind of funny and smiled and said "OK, do you have something fun in mind?"

In a very sexy voice I whispered in your ear "I want to make you my porn star."

I could have sworn I detected a slight shiver in your body as you stuck your tongue down my throat and kissed me hard. "Have you ever done this before?' You whispered.

"No, I have taken pics but never a movie of me fucking somebody."

"Me neither, but I always thought about it. Just never got around to doing it."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"YES! I want to watch me being fucked in the ass. Do you think that's pervy?" you asked.

I laughed and said "Oh hell no!"

We walked in and got some top of the line video camera equipment and a nice still camera.

You leaned in and whispered my ear "I need your cock in me now!"

My cock sprang to attention and I couldn't finish paying the bill fast enough.

We got to the elevator and we were the only two in there. I had hardly finished pushing our floor button and you were on your knees getting my cock out and swallowing it.

"Holy shit, Fuck that feels good" I said as I leaned against the wall as you continued sucking. I looked down and watched as your mouth engulfed my cock and you took long slow strokes. You took the head of my cock and ran your tongue around it as you sucked. Before you could get me to bust a nut in your mouth we reached our floor.

You put my cock back and said "Dammit, I must be losing my touch."

I smiled and kissed you and said "No, I wanted you naked as I blew my load down your throat."

We couldn't get in our room fast enough. She said "Get naked and get that cock out and lay on the bed, NOW!"

Who was I to argue. My cock was still hard as rock and I laid down on the bed with it sticking straight up. You licked your lips as your undressed slowly teasing me. Your fucking nipples were so hard. It looked like they were a half-inch long. Your areolas were tight and bumpy making your breasts stand up. You started to take your panties off and turned around and as you pulled them off your bent over and your ass spread and you wiggled it at me.

"I want your cock in my ass today and I want you to make me scream."

That made my cock jump and get harder. You just turned around and showed my your bald pussy and grinned wickedly.

" I want this pussy to know that it is yours too. I want you to leave me so tired I cant get up."

I'm thinking to myself, "I sure hope I can live up to her expectations. Well if not I will die trying." I grinned at her and said "Your commands are my duty to fulfill. And I want to fill all your holes today. Now get over here and suck my cock, I need to cum!"

You got on the edge of the bed and slip up to my hard cock and started by licking the head and licked your way down the shaft and sucked a ball into your mouth and then the other one, all the time stroking my cock. You licked your way up to the head and slid your mouth all the way down until your face was against my belly. You sucked on your way back up and then started fucking your mouth with my cock. I was ready to cum because you had me going in the elevator and was about to blow my nut when you stuck your finger in my ass and rubbed my prostrate. I never came so hard and so much in my life. You had a little bit of a problem swallowing it all but never gave up. After you sucked my completely dry and left me weak, you looked at me and smiled.

" I guess I haven't lost my touch."

I said "I've never had my prostrate stimulated. I've heard of it, but holy fuck! You can do that anytime you want."

"I'll remember that the next time your cock is in my mouth."

You picked up my softening cock and licked the hole making sure you got all of my cum. You came up and started kissing my and rubbing your tits on my chest and my face.

"You want me to go try on one of the outfits?"

"Yes please. Do you have one that accentuates your pussy? That's what I want to fuck first."

You said "I have just the thing."

I grabbed to still camera and slid up to the top of the bed and sat up waiting for the show. You came out in this cup less bra which really made your tits stand up. You had a pearl g-string running thru your pussy lips and stockings to mid-thigh. You looked me dead in the eye and said "I am so fucking horny looking at your cock, knowing you are going to be pounding my pussy raw with it."

My cock had been soft but instantaneously got hard when you started talking dirty to me. I held up the camera .

"Pose for me please. The dirtier the better."

You walked over to the box of toys and pulled out a butt lug and big rabbit vibrator. You bent over and I got ready with the camera taking pictures as you inserted the butt plug and stood back up. You turned around and pinched your nipples as I just clicked away. You reached down and stuck your fingers in your wet cunt and pulled them back up to your mouth and licked them off. My cock was so hard as I watched and took pictures of your display.

"Looks like your cock approves" you said in a very lusty voice.

"Fuck yes it does. I was worried you would not want to do this."

"When I am with you I feel very safe to do things I would never think to do."

You took the big dildo and tuned it on and started rubbing you clit and then stuck it in your pussy hard and fast. You started to cum and your legs were shaking. You stopped and came and laid down on the bed in front of me. You spread your legs as wide as you could and your pussy was wide open and wet and needed to be fucked.

"What do you want to do to me?"

I put the camera down and crawled between your legs to eat your pussy but you stopped me.

"Cock, I need your cock. Please fuck me with that beautiful hard cock. Fuck me senseless!"

I got on my knees and grabbed my cock and started stroking it. "You want this cock in that wet cunt?" I asked.

"Yes please, just fuck me now. FUCK ME HARD!"

I grabbed your ass and pulled you up to the perfect angle and just drove my hard cock into your cunt. Your eyes rolled back in your head and you just started cumming.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME" you kept screaming as I plowed that pussy. I had been so intent on fucking your ass the last two days I forgot how good it felt.

You must have cum for at least 30 seconds, your body rocking and your cunt milking my cock. I just kept pumping as you kind of went limp but your pussy stayed tight. It was almost like you fainted a little. You came to and put your hands to your mouth and giggled.

"I've never fainted like that from cumming." And you started moaning again.

"Oh gawd, O my gawd. I'm cumming again." You cried out.

I couldn't hold back watching you cumming, with your eyes fluttering and you moaning and twitching.

"I'm going to fill your wet cunt with my hot cum!" I yelled.

"Yes, yes, fill my cunt up. I want your cum in me! Ungh, oh fuck me hard!"

I started cumming in your cunt and even though I had just blown the biggest load ever in your mouth I still filled your cunt up and it started running out while I was still fucking you. I looked down and you had the most beautiful look on your face.

"Thank you, Thank you. That was so erotic. I can't remember the last time I came so hard." you said. "Are you up for fucking my ass still?"

"Honey, If I'm not up to fucking that beautiful tight ass I'm dead. Call a coroner." and we both laughed.

"The question is, are you ready for my hard cock to make you my ass slave?"

"Too late for that, I told you I'm a butt slut remember?"

"I do believe the old boy is going to need some persuasion to rise to the occasion though." I said as I looked down at my half erect cock.

"I've noticed he has not problem when it comes to fucking ass. I think I have the equipment to get him going." You leaned down and kissed my cock.

"Let me go get some of this cum out of me and I will model my next outfit."

You walked to the bathroom and I jumped up and set up the video camera and hooked it to the TV so we could watch each other fucking. I laid back on the bed and laughed because my cock was getting hard again knowing that I was going to fuck your ass.

You walked out in a see thru kind of sarong. It came down to the top of your ass. You opened it up and turned around. You were wearing a sexy silk thong that accentuated your ass. You bent over and the thong had a hole in it exposing your tight little asshole.

I wolf whistled and you stood up and turned around and smiled at me.

"I like that response. You make me feel so sexy. Do you want some pictures?"

"Oh hell yes. I just was lost in your beauty."

I picked up the camera and you opened the front and showed me those hot fucking tits that the nipples were still hard.

"I fucking love those tits" I moaned.

You turned around and bent over and reached down on your thighs spreading your legs exposing your rosebud that was going to be violated with my hard fucking cock. And it was hard already.

"See what your ass can do to me?"

You looked at the video camera set up and licked those sexy lips and said, "Let me be your porn star."

You walked over to the table and grabbed the lube and walked over and turned the camera on and aimed it so we could see your ass being penetrated by my cock. You dropped your sarong and crawled on the bed and turned around and backed your ass on my face and I started licking your little asshole.

You pushed back and started moaning "Man I love that. Tongue fuck my ass please."

I worked your asshole with my tongue for about 10 minutes and you sucked on my cock making sure it was a hard as a rock.

You looked back at me and said, "I'm ready to watch that cock go in my ass."

You turned around and put your tits in my face. You grabbed the lube and put some on my cock and your asshole. You made sure my cock and your ass was in the middle of the picture and your guided my cock to your asshole. You put it at the entrance and slowly started to slide on my cock.

"Oh fuck that is hot." you moaned as you watched my cock slide in your asshole.

Your buried your ass on my cock and sat there for a minute. I looked up and you had closed your eyes and were just moaning very sexy. You opened your eyes and looked at the TV and started fucking my cock.

"Oh my gawd, I can't believe this feels so much better watching my ass get fucked. Look at that cock just sliding in an out of that tight ass. Holy fuck."

You started going faster and faster. Your ass was gripping my cock milking it. I was in seventh heaven knowing I was fucking your ass I had dreamed about and jerked off to for so long. We fucked for a good 15 minutes in that position until I asked if we could do it with you on your back. You rolled off and laid back and spread your legs. I grabbed your ass and pulled you to the edge of the bed and stuck a pillow under you. I pointed the camera at your asshole and got between your legs and slid my cock right in. You just groaned a very satisfying sound.

I didn't hold back but started fucking your ass like it was your pussy. You reached back and grabbed my hips and pulled me into you on each in stroke. I watched your face as I fucked your ass and you had a very satisfied look on it. You were moaning softly. You reached down and started rubbing your clit.

"I need to cum. Cum with me please" your urged.

That got me going as I continued to tear that tight little ass up. All of a sudden I could feel the cum starting to flow.

"I'm cumming. Milk my cock with that tight asshole" I yelled.

It was like you squeezed down harder on my cock as I started blowing hot cum up your hot ass.

Your were rubbing your clit and started screaming "OH MY FUCKING GAWD! UNGH UNGH UNGH UNGH, FUUUUUUUUCK!!"

My cock was still hard because your ass was squeezing it so hard. I looked at the TV and saw your ass filled with my cock.

I told you to watch as I pulled my cock out. I pulled it out and your ass was gaped open and my cum started running out of your ass.

"How the hell do you cum so much?" you said laughing.

"You just bring out the best in me...or is that the most in me."

We got up and decided to watch the movie tomorrow and just to take a shower and hit the sack.

My mind was still trying to wrap around how I got so lucky in Vegas.