Day after the Wedding

Story Info
A new bride reflects on her marriage.
2k words
4.43
10.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took her a moment to gather her bearings when she awoke. Yesterday was crazy after all. But after the sleepiness cleared it finally dawned on her; she's now a married woman, and no longer a virgin at that.

The last thought made her smile. She carried her virginity for 23 years like a good religious girl should. It was the hardest thing she ever did, made even harder when she met her future husband. There were nights she came perilously close to crossing the line she set for herself. She went much farther than she ever thought she would, and perhaps it was wrong in a sense, but she kept her virginity and the things she did was with the man she married. But last night she willingly and happily gave her virginity to the only man who would ever enjoy her body physically. And boy DID he! Every inch, every curve of her frame he touched or kissed or licked at least twice.

Laying in her hotel bed, she closed her eyes and soaked in the fresh memory, just hours passed. He was so hungry for her, the need he had so obvious, but so loving and warm and gentle at the same time. She found herself feeling sexier than she ever did last night as he slowly peeled off her wedding dress, layer by layer. And that's not an exaggeration there were a lot of layers! When he finally got her down to just her garter belt , stockings and heels - she wore her panties on the outside of the garter by recommendation from her bridesmaid - his mouth was literally drooling. It didn't feel like she was an object on display but rather presented to him as his wife, ready for him. She had tried suppressing her sexy side and desires for two years now, to be able to free it and give them to this man who had her heart was a natural, beautiful thing.

He made love to her wearing those garters and stockings (the heels fell off at one point). It made her feel a bit naughty to have it on but also sexy as she knew it drove her husband insane with lust. He was slow and gentle, yet she could see how much he wanted to just take her, like he was a barbarian and she was his prize. His restraint made her feel even sexier and turned her on more, knowing full well how much he wanted to unleash his pent up craving.

They were both careful. She had read up on countless articles and blogs how to prepare for your first time. Even so, with lots of foreplay, lubrication, and patience, she still felt discomfort. Not searing pain like one of her bridesmaids confided has experienced on her first night, but it was noticeable. But her desire for him outweighed the irritation of being penetrated the first time. The lust in his eyes, the heat of their nakedness, the passion they shared, the love between them. She didn't orgasm, she didn't expect to. But he did, and she felt so wonderful that she was the reason he did. It was perfect, completely perfect.

Back to the present, she opened her eyes and looked at her body. She lay in bed, having long since stripped the garters and stockings. She admired her legs. They do look good, she thought. Her tan came along nicely , and they had a very nice shape. No wonder he loves them so much she thought. Her feet were cute too, or so she's been told. He's never commented on her feet, but if he's a leg man wouldn't he be a foot guy too she thought? She thought she'd have to test that and see. Their honeymoon was on the beach, plenty of sandals and bare feet lay ahead. She grinned at the idea of him being overcome with desire for her cute feet. Other girls may find it weird but she thought it was hot whenever he liked any part of her. But still, he never mentioned it. Was it taboo to him? Did he think it was something to be ashamed about? She was determined to find out, and if it was a desire he had, help them both embrace it together.

She stretched and OH! She felt that between her legs. She was a little tender down there. She may want to be a little careful this morning with her womanhood. Gently getting out of bed, so as not to wake him, so glanced at the clock. 6:43 AM. Her body was used to her morning run at this time but today, well she would let her body have the day off. From running anyway.

She quietly walked into the hotel bathroom to pee. It stung a little and she winced. It really was tender. She gently patted herself dry and slowly stood up. As she did she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror.

Her shoulder length dark brown hair was a bit messy. It had a wind blown look to it. He liked it that way honestly and she could actually wear it like that down the street had she wanted. She didn't like it however but wasn't going to fuss over it at the moment. Her makeup was essentially gone, long since kissed or rubbed off. She had not removed it before bed but she wasn't worried about one night. Her face was still youthful and pretty, very girl next door, but that was what he really liked. She smiled at the memories of all the millions of times he called her pretty, beautiful, gorgeous-and meant it.

Her chest was always her powerful weapon on men. Even with the fact that her clothes weren't revealing, men always found a way to look at them and talk to her. She wasn't ignorant she knew full well the power she had in her 36C. Full, firm, round breast. Her aerolas were larger than she liked but he adores them. She lost herself in a memory, back to when they dated, at the drive-in on a cool October night. They made out and the heavy petting became very heavy, as he unbuttoned her sweater. She surprised herself when she told him to unhook her bra, and he spent half an hour fondling her exposed breasts. How many times he told her that her breasts were perfect. The look of sheer disappointment on his face when she buttoned back up. The feeling of sexual frustration as they drove home. The intense release she felt when she ran to her room , unbuttoned her jeans, and imagined him ignoring her rules and taking her in the car like a man on fire. She had slept deeply that night, surprised not only by what she imagined as she masturbated but also how much her body wanted it.

Snapping out of her trip down memory lane, she frowned as she reached her belly , which had a bit of a pooch, something that irritated her to no end. It didn't seem to go away no matter what she did. Her diet, her crunches and sit-ups. It didn't matter she still had a small pooch on her tummy. But men found her hot regardless. It made her feel ugly though. She didn't like him touching her there, and she knew she would have to work on her insecurity. And her hips! Her hips were curvy, something she wasn't too fond of but she knew men loved.

She turned to get a good head on view in the mirror. Her pubic hair was dark, a little darker than her hair on her head. It wasn't thick though. She never had thick hair on her arms or legs, which made them easy to shave, although she waxed her stems for the wedding. She kept her lady part nice and trim, she enjoyed the feeling of hair down there. It made her feel like a woman. Her lips were shaved though. She didn't want to appear unkempt. It seemed sexier to her that way. All in all, she thought her 5'5", 130 pound frame was well put together.

She turned to the back of the bathroom door, where hung a wool robe. She grabbed it and put it on, but didn't tie it shut. Walking around with it open helped stir the feeling between her legs. She moved silently beside the bed and watched him sleeping - half on his stomach, half on his side. She wished he'd wake up but she vowed to let him rest. She had a big day planned for him. The sheet barely covered him, resting on part of his behind but not the other. She looked at it. She always loved his bottom. Looking at it made her feel naughty and she felt like leaning over and biting it. With her right hand she reached up and pinched her nipple slightly , imagining biting that round butt of his. Why wasn't he awake?

She leaned down and lightly pulled the sheet all the way off, exposing his behind fully. At the sight she reached up and gave her nipple another quick squeeze, feeling a jolt shoot through her.

That's when she noticed his sack. Smooth and shaved. It rested between his legs. Oh boy, she thought, he really needs to wake up. She recalled the first time she touched his penis. It was a Christmas Day, and her family was at their annual get together out of town with extended family. She never missed it, but this year she missed him so terribly she had to get back . He was waiting on her at her parents house when she drove up, alone, desperate to see him. They hugged, they kissed, they ended up on the couch making out. Clothes started coming off and the line she set for herself, that internal warning that goes off and tells her to be careful not to tread any further, wasn't making a sound.

Suddenly they were both naked except for her panties - she always kept her panties on because she knew if they came off it was game over. Like his fascination with her breasts, she was amazed at his penis. It's length, it's width (especially its width), the feel, the hair, the sack. How her slightest touch made him moan. She had a small desire to put it in her mouth, especially since she knew guys like that, but the internal warning told her too far. So she slowly stroked him while he touched her breasts. She had never done this before, and indeed he coached her through it, which was embarrassing and erotic at the same time, but she knew they both were loving every minute of it. It wasn't long, not long at all, before he moaned loudly and began spurting all over him and her. It was messy, it was gross, it felt and smelled weird, but it was somehow sexy to her all at once. She wanted to do this again. Many, many times. But she had a request.

She shook herself out of her past and looked back down at his balls. Clean shaven and smooth. He had listened to her request. She liked trim men but a smooth penis and balls looked so much better to her. She bit her bottom lip; she can't wait any longer. She reached down and lightly stroked his balls. She silently thanked God for this man, then had a very nasty thought about his body. She stopped touching his balls and lightly but firmly grabbed his behind. At this she moaned a little. He had a wonderful bottom and it was all hers.

Of course the commotion caused him to stir awake. He lifted his head, a bit unsure of his surroundings, but quickly piecing it together. He quietly called out her name, and she whispered she was right beside him. Where I'll be the rest of our lives she thought. He rolled over, exposing his nakedness. Again she thanked God for him, this handsome man who she loved dearly.

Then she told him she loved him, and without another word she lowered her mouth directly onto his penis. She knew this was the start of a wonderful day, a wonderful marriage.