Day at Tataku Beach

Story Info
Two Hobgoblin girls find the monster of Tataku Beach.
1.8k words
4.55
6.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laskald
Laskald
39 Followers

The wind was warm as it blew Haruna’s hair into her face; and for the hundredth time she considered cutting it short like Noa had. If she weren’t so scared of her mother’s reaction she probably would have by now. She snuck another sidelong look at Noa, watched the way her finely shaped tusks showed as she smiled out to sea. The surf was gentle at Tataku beach, lapping softly at their sandals as they walked the shore. Noa’s beautiful magenta skin practically glowed in the sunlight, reminding her once more of how inadequate her own plum complexion was.

“Want to swim out to the rocks?” Noa said as she pointed at them out among the sandbar.

Haruna jumped at the chance to get her crush undressed, “Sure! I’ve got towels, mother was weirdly insistent about it actually.”

Noa laughed, “Well it’s probably going to be the last good swimming day of the year, and I bet she expects us to go looking for the monster too.”

Haruna frowned, “Are we?”

Noa was already undoing her kimono, “Why not? You know the story, of the fishermens’ wives?”

Haruna felt her skin flush darker, partly because Noa was now half naked, and partly at the thought of the illustrated scrolls they’d surreptitiously read.

She undid her own kimono at a much slower pace, “They’re just stories, if there is a monster it’ll probably just drown you.”

A sly grin broke out across Noa’s face, “Well if they’re just stories, then there’s no reason not to is there? Unless you’re scared?”

Haruna scowled, she could see what she was doing, and she hated that it was working. She folded up her kimono and left it with the rest of her things, striding past Noa with a show of confidence she didn’t feel. Once the water reached her hips she slowed and looked back, relieved to see Noa was right behind her.

As they resumed walking side by side she was once again struggling not to stare. Their onsen trips over the last few months had grown increasingly difficult for Haruna, there was just so much of Noa. She’d acquired a well padded figure that left Haruna feeling gangly by comparison. Touching herself thinking about those thick thighs wrapped around her head was now a nightly ritual, and the need to grab a handful of her softly bouncing breasts was at times overwhelming.

The water deepened and the pair had to begin swimming, propelling themselves steadily towards the rocks. The shore rose up again as they drew close, allowing them to wade once more. By the time they had reached the rocks the sand surrounding them was only intermittently awash.

“What did I tell you? Nothing to worry about,” said Noa as she stood dripping upon the wet sand.

Haruna tried to squeeze some of the water from her long black hair, “Yes, you were right, I know. Now what?”

Noa was already turning to walk away, “Let’s go around the far side, see if anything interesting has washed up.”

Haruna took a moment to appreciate Noa’s wet loincloth clinging to her butt before following. The dull grey rocks offered nothing of interest, so Haruna kept her eyes on the water as they rounded them. She was unlikely to find much washed this far south, but sometimes the tides left you little gifts. She was so focused she almost walked straight into Noa.

Her friend had stopped, staring at the rocks to their left. Puzzled, Haruna turned to follow her gaze, and then she too froze.

There was something clinging to the rocks, mottled orange skin pulsing gently as it breathed. It resembled an octopus, but one the size of a foal. Its eight tentacles were almost as long as she was tall, trailing onto the sand in front of it as its eyes flicked back and forth between them.

Haruna whispered without moving, “Noa, what is that thing?”

Noa whispered back, voice betraying her excitement, “I think we found it, the thing from the stories.”

The creature shifted down to sit on the wet sand, and Haruna took half a step back into the water, “Noa what do we do?”

She watched in horror as Noa took a step toward the creature, “Relax, if it’s the one from the stories, there’s nothing to fear.”

Haruna’s voice was edged with panic, “And if it isn’t it’ll probably just kill us! Noa I think we should, go...”

Her voice trailed off as something touched her ankle. Her gaze slowly moved to her leg, there she found a second creature, one tentacle now securely suckered to her skin.

“Noa, there’s another, it’s got me.”

She looked back in time to see Noa discarding her loincloth as she knelt in the path of the advancing creature. Her crush naked in the sun should have been a far more joyous event than it was.

Noa crooned, “It’s okay, remember the fishermen’s wives.”

The thing in the water wrapped another tentacle around her other leg, “But I’m not a fisherman’s wife!”

The creature by the rocks advanced to trail its tentacles over Noa’s body, with special interest in her thighs and breasts.

Noa moaned softly, “I don’t think it minds.”

The creature continued to caress her, Noa melting into its embrace. With a start Haruna felt a tug at her loincloth, and then it came away as the creature deftly untied it. Her last defense was placed on the sand and its tentacles began to roam. The tip of one wet and rubbery appendage flicked across her lower lips and her knees grew weak. The flicking continued from multiple angles at once and she found herself powerless to do anything but fall to the sand with her butt in the air, exposing herself even more. This was not what she’d expected from today, her first time was not supposed to be with a sea monster, but despite the strangeness she could feel arousal building in her. The sight and sound of Noa was a factor, but also the creature clearly knew what it was doing. Its touch was much like a bolder version of her own nighttime explorations. Its bulk was now shifting to adhere more securely to her legs, tentacles reaching as far as her neck while its wet core suctioned onto her thighs.

Further up the sand Noa let out a particularly loud moan as she fell onto her back, the first creature’s body between her legs. She writhed slowly as it applied some unseen stimulation to her most sensitive spot while its tentacles suctioned to her nipples.

The creature attached to Haruna shifted again, and the source of Noa’s pleasure became clear. As its core suctioned itself to her crotch something cold and hard pressed at her entrance, sending a momentary bolt of fear through her before the thing split in half, a thick warm object emerging. It entered her smoothly, feeling like nothing more intrusive than her own wet fingers, and soon had her moaning as loudly as Noa.

Haruna had been touching herself for some time now, she’d figured out the best spots around her entrance, but she’d never imagined there could be somewhere just as good inside her. She’d assumed any pleasure to be gained there would belong to a theoretical future husband. How wrong she’d been.

The creature continued to pleasure her from inside and out, one of its suckers latched onto her button while other tentacles caressed her face. One slipped into her mouth, playing with her tongue. Images from forbidden scrolls flashed in her mind as she committed what control she still had to imitate its movements. Her mouth filled with its salty taste as tongue and tentacle danced together, and her hips bucked back in a needless attempt to get more from the thing that filled her.

The familiar haze of her impending release was drifting in to cloud her mind when fingers wrapped around hers. Noa was looking at her with an expression she’d never seen but that she felt must be a mirror of her own.

She gazed into her eyes for as long as she could, but the building pressure demanded release. She squeezed her eyes shut, and unable to clap her hand over her mouth like she normally did screamed her climax to the world. Shock after shock pulsed through her, shattering all thoughts but that of the wracking pleasure and Noa’s warm hand.

Eventually the tremors lessened to mere aftershocks, and she was able to look again at Noa. Her beautiful face was scrunching up as she approached her own climax. Haruna let her gaze slip shamelessly down, drinking in her breasts with their stiff nipples, the curve of her stomach, and the dark trail that marked her hidden entrance.

Wordless cries shaped Noa’s lips as she reached her limit, and Haruna was too drunk from her climax to resist. She left the detaching creature behind and pulled herself over to her friend. She paused for a moment as she gathered courage for the final leap, and then brought her puckered lips down to meet her friends. She’d intended to pull quickly away, but Noa’s hand flew up to her head, holding her tightly in place as she rode out her climax.

When at last her muscles relaxed she slumped into the wet sand, breasts heaving as she panted for breath. It was the most intensely arousing thing Haruna had ever seen, she wanted nothing more than to make her look like this every day.

Noa’s gaze caught hers, “It’s about time, I was starting to wonder if you’d ever make a move.”

Haruna needed a second to puzzle out her meaning before responding, “Wait, you mean, you’ve felt, with me?”

Noa’s voice cut through the whirlwind spinning in her head, “Haruna, I don’t read erotic scrolls with just anybody. I’ve seen you staring at the onsen, I was actually planning on you finally jumping me once we got out of sight behind the rocks. This works too though.”

Haruna blinked slowly, “Why didn’t you say anything then?”

“I didn’t want to scare you off if I was wrong, besides I like being pursued. Speaking of, our new friends here...” Her gaze drifted to the creatures splayed on the shore, and Haruna’s followed suit.

“I do want to explore with you properly later,” another stab of arousal pierced her as Noa spoke, “But I’m having a lot of fun with this, think you can go another?”

Haruna ran a few fingers over herself as she glanced at the creatures again. She nodded, not trusting words to pass the lump in her throat. Noa shot her an impish grin and pulled her down to the sand, spreading her own legs and guiding Haruna to do the same. Side by side they lay and beckoned the creatures to them. Tentacles soon began reaching up their legs again, Haruna whimpering as one slid inside her. Noa pulled her in for another kiss as the creatures moved to settle in again, and Haruna let herself melt into the bliss.


Laskald
Laskald
39 Followers