Day at the Beach

Story Info
Spent a day in the beach.
1.5k words
3.43
23.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 10 years ago I took a photography workshop, in a funky loft in Philadelphia. Of course there were a couple of models in bikinis. The person leading the workshop discussed lighting and camera settings and it was comfortably cool.

I struck a conversation with a middle aged man who was also taking the workshop. Joe was a very basic, pot-bellied, middle-age husband. He told me his wife, Maryanne was an exhibitionist and he wanted to improve his skills with the camera.

After the session we grabbed a couple of beers at a pub across the street. Joe told me his wife modeled for a nude figure drawing class at a local college in south Jersey.

They were beginning to be a little concerned because their kids were getting older and were concerned that she might be recognized by someone who would inform their children. Both Joe and Maryann were very relaxed with her exhibitionism, but didn't want to cause any stress for their kids.

I forget who brought up the concept, but we agreed that Maryann would model in the nude for me. Joe made it clear that they were not swingers and there would not be any contact between Maryann and I. The session would be a mature, professional photo shoot. I agreed and arraigned to rent the loft and share the photo's for Maryanne's.

A couple of weeks later, we had our photo shoot. Joe was there and I took a couple of hundred pictures of his naked wife. She was thin, with a wonderful simile and very pleasant. After the session we all went to the pub and relaxed with another couple of beers.

Joe was very pleased with the session and we talked about our lives at home. He explained that their backyard opened up to a nature preserve. There were a number of trails in the woods and very few people were ever seen there.

Maryanne had a great big grin as Joe said she liked to walk 'au natural' in the woods. Joe always accompanied her and would take nature shots. She even blushed when he told me that once in a while they did encounter a hiker.

She would never run and hide. Most times the hiker would talk to her, but nothing more. Joe reinforced, they were not swingers, she simply was an exhibitionist and he was a voyeur. I remember joking that they were a perfect match.

I had some ideas for another photo shoot, but for whatever reason, we never connected. Time and distance was a factor. They lived more than an hour away from me.

A few years later, it was late in the summer. Joe and I were trading emails and I mentioned that I planned to go to Sandy Hook that has a popular nude beach. He said they never went, and I of course invited them to join me. They got caught in traffic and arrived late. We had a nice time and as the sun was setting we went our separate ways.

I don't know why but we didn't connect again. That is until a couple of years ago.

I was bored and surfing Craig's List. I saw a posting in the platonic section of a couple looking for an additional male. The posting indicated that the wife was an exhibitionist who enjoyed being nude in a nature preserve. The husband enjoyed setting up a chance meeting between strange men and the nude wife.

The posting made it very clear that there would not be any sex, and the male was to pretend it was a complete coincidence that they would meet.

I traded a couple of emails and determined it had to be Joe setting up a chance encounter with Maryanne. In my last email I identified myself, and Joe failed to respond in return.

Fast forward to last Thursday. I had the day off. It was hot and sunny. I had plans for dinner and had an hour to kill. I decided to go to the beach. I arrived late afternoon, laid out my blanket, set-up my little beach chair and umbrella.

It was a crowd that one would expect at a nude beach. A lot of gay guys, over-weight middle-aged people and a very few very attractive women.

About ten yards to my left there was a black guy with what is commonly referred to as a monster cock. He was standing with a semi erect hard on, talking to a white woman who was laying on her blanket looking up at him.

As a regular sized white male of course I wondered what he was up to. Didn't he have any self-control. Personally, I'm very comfortable being on a nude beach, but would be embarrassed if I was sporting an erection. He was clearly enjoying himself being the 'cock of the walk'.

I took a dip, walked along the beach and settled back at my spot. I noticed a woman to my right that I thought I recognized. She was sitting on a blanket, talking with another woman, but I couldn't place her. She was middle-aged, thin and had a wonderful smile. I reviewed all of the mom's I had known from little league. I thought back to the people I had encounter over the years through work. But I could not place her.

I picked up my book and started to read. Then I heard a male voice call out, "Maryanne, Maryanne come here".

I looked further to the right. Two men were standing and talking. I thought I also recognized one of them. One of the men was a barrel-belly, balding man. Could that be him? He's gained weight and lost a lot of hair.

Could that be them? What are the odds in this small world that we would be on the same beach at the same time?

When I heard her response. "What do you want Joe?" I was certain.

"I want you to come here". Maryanne and the woman she was talking with got up and joined Joe and the man he was talking with. It was clear that the other two were a couple. I could hear the four of them discussing how they all enjoyed Key West.

I decided that I would introduce myself, but would wait until there was a lull in their conversation.

I went back to my book. After a couple of pages, I looked over again. Maryanne was now sitting under an umbrella, with a third man. They were very close and she was whispering in his ear. The man then turned his head and kissed her. It was at first short, but then it became very passionate.

Joe was chuckling as he called out. "I can see you".

Maryanne responded, "Go ahead and watch".

After a couple of minutes, the black man with the monster cock joined Joe and the other couple. Maryanne and the man under the umbrella quickly joined the group.

The six of them stood in a circle and chatted. Joe teased the black man about the size of his cock. Maryanne stood next to him and seemed to spend most of her attention on his manhood. He then reached over and gently caressed her ass. It was just for a moment and it was just a light caress.

She then reached over and caressed his ass.

Now this is getting interesting, I thought. I only had a little while, but I was very interested in seeing what would develop. Clearly Joe and Maryanne had somewhere, at some time graduated from no sex exhibitionism to being swingers.

I sat in my chair and under my umbrella and was fascinated to watch the scene in front of me. The six of them joked and touched. The black man was fully erect as he put his arm around Maryanne. I noticed my own, average sized dick begin to stir as my mind raced with the possibilities.

Were they all going to a motel room after the beach?

Would the four men share the two women?

Would Joe be taking pictures of Maryanne as she rode the monster cock?

I decided to lay on my blanket, belly down, with my head turned to the group. I was wearing sunglasses so no one would see that I was watching them.

They had a cooler and Joe was offering drinks. I watched as the black mad poured a rum and coke for Maryanne. Joe made sure it was extra strong. They drank and joked and caressed.

It was time for me to go. Maryanne was getting drunk and standing with her back to the black man. Her ass was pushed up against him. Clearly his monster cock was riding up between her legs.

Everyone had a smile on their face.

I wanted to stay and watch, but I had a commitment. I packed up my things and left. It's almost a week, and my mind keeps drifting back to the middle-age suburban couple and the adventure with the monster black cock.