Day at The Gym: Mary

Story Info
Mary works out.
15.2k words
4.49
31k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,083 Followers

Day at the Gym is a crossover. You can read any character's story in any order you'd like.

*****

Part 1

"Hello?" Julie called out as she looked around the lobby. Jenny and Mary joined in the surveying, but they were sure they were alone.

"I guess we should just go home," Mary suggested with a forced chuckle. She knew it was a long shot, but maybe she could get out of the game they had planned.

Julie turned around and faced Mary. "Pfft, it's fine. We'll just go change and come back later. It's no big deal, we're members. Not like we'll get in trouble," she reasoned.

"Not signing in isn't exactly what I'm worried about getting in trouble for," Mary muttered under her breath. She pulled the strap of her bag closer to her body, not fully knowing what was all in store for her on this day.

The three were taking a day off from school. Jenny and Julie (informally referred to as 'the J's') had again concocted a plan for Mary. It was a new game for them to play and it was going to take place at the gym. They were kind enough to select a location not in their college town, but that only helped Mary from being recognized. The only thing Mary knew was that they selected an outfit that would be revealing, and that things would probably escalate from there!

Trudging down the hall, the girls made their way to the locker room. Mary had hoped the place would be empty but they passed two girls who had just finished changing by the looks of it. Once inside the locker room, Mary was happy to see they were at least alone in there!

Sadly for Mary, being alone just emboldened the J's. "Ok Mary, off with your clothes."

Mary sighed. "Can't I at least see what I'm stuck with first?" she requested.

"Oh Mary, we're in the locker room, no reason you can't get naked here, just got for it," Julie cheered. Mary knew it wasn't against the rules, but it wasn't exactly normal for a girl to just get naked upon command, and not immediately change into something or shower.

Piece by piece, Mary shed her regular street clothes. Her simple blouse was done away with, button by button. She kicked her shoes off, but was at least assured she could keep her socks on. Her jean shorts were shoved down her smooth legs. Mary's undershirt joined the growing pile of clothes on the bench. Mary hesitated once about to remove her bra. She wasn't sure it was a good sign she'd gone this far without much of a fight. She trusted her friends, but she shouldn't be so complacent in them commanding her to strip, it would send the wrong message.

She eventually eased the bra off, resulting in her modest breasts being freed from them. She cradled them in folded arms, giving one lasting look to the J's. She was left in only her tiny pink panties. She hadn't heard anyone come in, but handing over her last shred of decency would leave her very vulnerable if that were to change.

Noticing neither girl was going to relent, she finally brought her panties down to her ankles. The naked Mary stood awkwardly in front of both girls. Neither did anything besides watch. That alone had her face glowing bright with embarrassment.

"My clothes, please?" Mary requested.

She wished she was surprised when Jenny took Mary's street clothes and Julie explained, "Just wait like that. We'll change first so we can put everything in a locker." The J's began to disrobe too, but that didn't help Mary feel any more secure. She was naked, and not being given any clothing to cover up with. The other two still had every single article.

Julie had been going commando under her skirt, something Mary had gotten a peek at before. Julie never seemed to like wearing underwear. She liked her bare and smooth lower half to be free of such restrictions. Julie pulled up a pair of shorts, and moved to take off her shirt. Again, no bra was worn. Julie didn't seem care much for those either. She actually rubbed and played with her bare breasts as she exposed them to the room. Mary blushed, not sure if she should be watching so intently and tried to look elsewhere.

Jenny caught her eye next. She was already topless, and fitting her larger breasts into a snug sports bra. She then put on a loose crop top. Once her jeans were lowered, her butt was practically naked for Mary; the tiny white thong didn't hide much in the back. The thong seemed to be chosen on purpose, as it would work better with the yoga pants Jenny shimmied in to.

Both girls were packing things into the locker now. Mary was still left naked. She was about to say something when Julie turned back around. Her tank top really showed off her lithe form. "Let's explore a little. I bet it's fun being naked in a new place, right?"

Mary tried to grumble about how she wanted to get dressed, but she was dragged away. "I really don't know about this, guys. If someone sees us... this looks a bit strange," Mary said as she was pulled down the row of lockers. Julie was somewhat right though, being naked in a new place was a different kind of sensation. Being naked in one's own bedroom was different than a public locker room.

Meanwhile, Jenny seemed to move to the service line and called the front desk. Mary could overhear some conversation about bringing towels to the locker room. She knew the J's were probably just stalling to keep her naked longer.

After seeing lockers, the showers, and not a whole lot more, Julie had no more reasons to tour the locker room. "Can we get on with this already?" Mary begged.

Julie brought Mary back. "If you want to have our fun finally, then definitely."

Mary was made to stand and wait as Jenny fished something out of their belongings. Julie began to go over some rules, "We're going to have some fun. You're going to wear our outfit we picked out for you, and you're going to also let us make changes as we like and in general follow any dares we give you today."

Jenny handed Mary a basic looking white tank top. She pulled the stretchy material around, trying to see which way to put it on. Soon, she had her head through it, but it took some work to really stretch it over her body. It seemed to be a few sizes too small.

"You're probably wondering why you have to. Simple, we now have your clothes. You don't comply, and we simply let you have to get back into the dorms however you happen to be, even if it's like that," Julie explained, staring obviously at Mary's bare lower half.

Mary groaned as she covered up. The shirt didn't come anywhere close to covering anything on the lower half. "Would you mind not staring so much? And... I don't think you can get away with having me like this here. No way I'm trying to sneak past Lindsey like this, either!"

"I think our RA would just love to see you dressed like this! Who wouldn't?" Jenny giggled. She finally handed Mary another piece of clothing. This time, it was a smaller piece of black material. Mary finally was able to untangle the mess and find out they were indeed shorts. She worked them up her legs. They were spandex, and very form fitting. If the tank top was like a second skin, the shorts were more akin to body paint!

Mary poked and prodded at her outfit. Once it was on, every curve could be seen. The top was conforming around the swell of her breasts, squeezing them lightly. She could actually feel the crease of her butt through the shorts. She touched the front a bit, to try and see if she could feel her lips through the black material. She stopped as soon she realized what that looked like, the J's of course watching every moment!

"This is nuts. I almost might as well be naked in this! I can't work out in front of people like this!" Mary complained.

"You're decent, if only just barely. You'll be fine,"

Mary could tell her nipples' shapes were showing thanks to them getting harder. "I don't know... I mean I really should have a bra if I'm going to work out," Mary said with concern, though more so because she wanted the second layer of protection.

"Though we'll want you moving around, not enough you actually need a bra. Your stuff is now," Julie began to say, before pausing to lock the door on the locker with all their clothes, "unreachable."

Jenny followed up, "Trust us Mary. You'll be fine. Now, let's go hit the gym, shall we?" Mary didn't have anything to follow up with. She could maybe stand to get into the dorms in just her tiny outfit, as embarrassing as it would be in front of people who know her. So she was sure she could probably avoid any of the J's games that did seem too risky.

In the hall again, Mary felt like everything was different. Now, she had to worry about anyone showing up and seeing her. Lack of decency could no longer be excused due to the privacy of the locker room. She followed Jenny and Julie followed her. Looking back, Mary could see Julie checking out her butt. Mary wanted to chastise her, but she was too nervous to speak.

The first stop that the girls made was at the exercise room. Mary was happy to see no one in the hall, but a short haired blond woman was using the exercise machines already! Mary hesitated to follow into the room, but had little else where she could go. She slowly stepped inside, glancing occasionally at the busy woman. Mary hoped she wouldn't be noticed.

She tried to convince herself the outfit was fine, that it would look normal. Looking down, Mary wasn't sure what to think. On one hand, she wasn't technically showing too much skin. The shorts weren't long, so a lot of her legs were exposed, but it's not like it was worse than a swimsuit. The tank top was tight, showed her still hard nipples, but technically was doing its job besides that.

At first, Mary just awkwardly stood around and watched as Jenny and Julie started to get on their own machines. Yet after a bit of time, Jenny ushered Mary onto a rowing machine to get her started.

Mary sat on the seat of it, and reached forward to grab the handle of it. She pulled the handle, the coil of course resisting her effort as she pulled back. Mary was worried what working out in such tight clothing would do and her fears were realized. The constant motion and pulling made it so she had to puff out her chest. Her breasts pushed even more into the thin white fabric over her chest. She felt like she was thrusting them out as if to show off. Mary definitely didn't consider herself the type of girl who tries to show off at the gym to get a date!

Mary never caught the stranger eyeing her; the other guest seemed too be busy with her own things. Mary couldn't be sure she totally got away with it though. The stupid smiles on Jenny and Julie's faces were enough to confirm that her revealing outfit was just that, revealing. They had no shame when it came to ogling her.

Not wanting to be satisfied with just one type of show, the girls got Mary up off the machine and onto another. This time, it was the thigh abductor. She was situated in the seat, facing towards the other girl. Of all the machines, of course the J's had put her in that one.

Mary then had to open and closer her thighs, each time stretching the shorts more and more. She dared to look down once, and saw the material was pulled quite taught against her lips! Mary felt so on show. She was starting to wonder if exercise machines were made to expose girls dressed like her.

"I think it's time for your glutes," Julie announced after a few reps. Mary was happy to at least be done with that machine, but was instantly worried again once guided to the stair walker. The machine had her up standing on its pedals, making long and tall strides as if climbing stairs. Mary could just feel the way her butt moved, knowing the shorts hid none of the movements! She never saw the blond looking, but couldn't be sure, as she was behind her. Looking back would only make it look like Mary was trying to have someone catch her!

Mary was starting to get a bit fatigued. Working out was getting a bit tough, but so was being shown off so much. Her adrenaline was running. She wasn't sure if she'd have been able to handle anyone else entering the room.

"I think I need a break guys," Mary announced, getting off the stair walker. Neither stopped her, and Julie even grabbed a bottle of water for Mary. Julie opened it, and was about to offer it to Mary. Mary was going to grab hold, but Julie kept her hand moving till the bottle was right above Mary's chest. Mary's eyes widened as a simple turn of Julie's wrist let the water all spill out and down onto her shirt!

Mary shrieked when the cold liquid hit her chest. It poured all the way down, soaking her tank top! The splotches of wet material didn't just cling, but they also turned transparent! The thin woven cotton top didn't hide Mary's breasts any longer!

---

Mary Works Out

By Jappio

Part 2

Mary turned away from where the blond woman had been working out, hoping to hide her chest. She saw the damage, and saw how everything could be seen. The shape and color of Mary's breasts and nipples were visible. Even the shadow of her belly button could be easily spotted!

Her face was starting to really burn again, as she pleadingly looked to Jenny and Julie. Of course they couldn't do anything, the damage was already done.

Mary didn't think her outfit could get any worse. Thoughts of walking into the dorm lobby, her top wet again, flooded her mind. She realized just how devious this game really was. The J's really could leave her in an embarrassing situation. She had no choice but to play along.

Playing along didn't mean she couldn't try to look for some mercy. "Ok, we have to get out of here. She'll see me! I'm pretty much topless!"

"If you actually work out topless, maybe we'll go easy on you," Julie teased.

Mary scoured at Julie, "That's not making it any easier! Can't we go somewhere else?"

"We could work something out with that," Jenny chimed in. "We'll move to another room, but you can't try to hide at all. You have to stay with arms at your sides till we say so."

Mary uncrossed her arms and looked down again. Her nipples were hard from the chill. She felt very exposed up top. Yet staying in the exercise room, being made to do anything would expose her to the blonde. If she refused, may have to be like this while sneaking back into the dorm. The only option that had a chance of not exposing her body was to change rooms.

"Let's go," Mary said, in a defeated tone. The J's grinned at each other and tugged Mary's arms more by her sides. They each got an eye full of her practically bare chest. Mary avoided eye contact; their appreciation of her body was getting her flustered.

Mary kept her back to the room as she left. She didn't even look back to see the blonde. Hopefully, the stranger hadn't really noticed the three of them and wouldn't have thought ill of Mary's barely-there outfit.

The door to the hall was opened for Mary, and she was made to be the first to go out. Her arms shivered, wanting to spring up and hide her chest. Mary braved it though, and walked out into the hall. The J's joined her and they all made their way down.

"So, how about some yoga? That would be good. Limber ourselves up a bit," Jenny suggested.

Julie giggled, "I think maybe we should stop by the front desk again. See if we can properly sign in. Would you like that Mary?"

Mary actually wondered how someone at the desk would react. Would she be thrown out for indecent exposure? Would the desk girl tease her for showing off her boobs?

"Yoga sounds fine," Mary agreed, though she knew she didn't have many other options. Yoga poses would be embarrassing in her get up, but she had to endure.

When they got to the yoga room, Mary was able to at least peek into the room. She saw the girls that they passed at the start of their time at the gym. Mary could tell they were keeping to themselves, and thankfully didn't look her way. She hesitated to enter the room; her shirt was still very wet after all.

A push at her back though made her stumble in. "There's people here," Mary hissed quietly.

Mary's complaint fell on deaf ears as she was ushered a few more steps into the room. "Just keep your back to them. We'll do some yoga poses. Remember, you have to do as we say!" Jenny whispered authoritatively. Mary did as she was told, and scampered to stand on a mat.

She stood facing a mirror, her back to the other girls. Mary saw her nearly topless self in the mirror. The mirror meant she couldn't even hide by facing away, her reflection could show to anyone looking from behind her. She had to hope they were both too far away to really pick out any details.

Mary subconsciously brought her hands to her chest, and squeezed. She just was looking for some comfort, but the action nearly made her moan. She was getting sensitive already.

"Legs spread, and bend down. They can't see your chest well if you do things like bend at the waist," Mary was told. She sighed, knowing what the J's were up to. The theme of the day was making her settle for the lesser of evils. Bending would be more than obscuring her chest, especially in her tight, tiny shorts.

Mary couldn't deny that it was better to hide her definitively indecent exposure though. So with a huff and puff, she began to spread her feet. She bent down, and began to reach for a foot.

Each drop and every rise would stretch the spandex shorts. Her entire bottom very accurately outlined, especially when thrust out behind her. Mary could feel the material tight against her lips... their shape might possibly be showing behind her. She tried to use the mirror to tell if anyone was looking. The black haired girl seemed to glance over on occasion. Once or twice the more timid blond seemed to also glance. Mary couldn't keep from blushing. She hoped she really wasn't being noticed. She hoped that somehow she looked normal to them. They were dressed in some small bits of clothing, but Mary still felt out of place.

After some time, her shirt began to dry. Her nipples were no longer visibly clear as day. The front of her shirt was instead just opaque enough to allow darker shadows show through. It seemed the J's were waiting for this, because suddenly Mary was spun around.

She faced the two strangers, and the J's were on each side of her, not offering any shielding. Mary was now being made to do different yoga poses. Each pose seemed to be chosen specifically to expose something new. If her chest wasn't pushed forward, her legs were spread wide. Mary felt very on display.

Mary avoided total eye contact with the two women when they got up and left. She was seated on the matt, and her she was stretching to her toes. Mary was feeling very embarrassed, knowing most of the shape of her body wasn't hidden. It was worrisome when the girls stopped, to talk about something. Mary just hoped they would leave. She hoped she'd have at least a slight break now that the three were finally alone.

"Hey, Jenny, seems that Mary is liking this!" Julie announced. Julie had taken a stance in front of Mary, her eyes locked onto her chest! Jenny came around to look as well, finding that Mary's nipples were still hard and poking out. The two didn't waste a moment of the alone time to start being direct with their teasing. Mary covered up with her hands. She could easily feel her nipples' form through the thin shirt. Her face went a deeper shade of red.

Julie reached her hands out. "Up you get!" she commanded. Mary took the shorter girl's hands and let herself be pulled to her feet. Either the two had discussed a plan, or they had a psychic linked, because Jenny didn't miss a beat as she grabbed hold of Mary's shorts! She tugged the tight garment down to Mary's mid-thighs.

"JENNY!" Mary snapped, looking around. Her hands were still being held, and she knew she had to let the J's have their fun. However, she squirmed still, seeing how she was half exposed in a new way now. She couldn't believe just how bold these two could get when somewhere so public.

Jappio
Jappio
1,083 Followers