Day at The Gym: Suzie

Story Info
Bad Luck at the Gym.
10.4k words
4.33
27k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,085 Followers

"I've got my membership card... wait... where is it...?" Suzie mumbled as she started to search her bag. She saw her wallet, car keys, and everything but the card she needed! Suzie wondered if perhaps it fell out when she was packing.

The brunette at the counter asked, "Can't find it?"

"Just one of those days," Suzie complained with a nervous giggle. Suzie mulled over how the missing card was just another notch in how her day was going. The blonde knew it was bad news for the day when the first thing she does is poor a bowl of cereal, only to find out moments after she was out of milk. After that, her friend she was going to hang out with had a sudden event come up, so Suzie had the day off. With no plans, it seemed a day at the gym could do her some good, some exercise to get her mind off the troubles so far.

Her search wasn't yielding anything, but the receptionist was already looking up Suzie's membership electronically. Suzie was glad that at least one of them had their head in the game.

"Enjoy your time here!" the gym worker said after having finally gotten Suzie signed in properly. Suzie hoped it was a sign of good things to come now that things were straighten out. Suzie moved on to the locker room so she could get on with the rest of her day.

The locker room was empty. Suzie was probably the only person there at such a time. Most people probably had things to do! Suzie though preferred to exercise with some privacy, so it would work out she felt.

Her jeans and sweater all found their way into her gym bag. She grumbled while looking down at herself. Another victim of her string of misfortune that morning was her wardrobe while dressing. A sports bra was a must, but her panties hardly matched the look. The dainty and thin cotton panties stuck out, but were the only realistic option. Suzie's laundry was backed up due to the machine at her place being on the fritz. The pink and black design was strikingly cuter than the simple gray sports bra, but she wasn't looking for that sort of attention. Really, the two items just clashed a lot. Luckily the locker room was empty, so Suzie got shorts on to cover the fashion-shame.

Holding her shirt up, Suzie realized she was forgetting to put some deodorant on. She hooked the shirt on the open door of the locker and turned back to her bag. She dug around, reaching down to get into it.

By the time she had her deodorant applied and had her eyes set on her shirt, it had moved... along with the door into the closed position! Suzie probably bumped the door with her hip when she'd been bent over. She lightly pulled on the shirt, but the door had it pinched now that it was shut and had its locked engaged.

Taking her assigned key for the lock, Suzie tried to get the thing to un-jam. Turning did nothing though. Was the lock broken? She checked to make sure the key was the right one. Both said "G06" she was sure. After another turn, it made a menacing scraping noise. Suzie knew something had to be wrong.

Suzie wasn't about to be beat by a cheap locker, so she tugged on the handle as hard as she could. Doors don't just get stuck shut so easily! She pulled and tugged, and she'd been right, the door was never THAT stuck. With so much strength put into her pull, the door flung right open! As it opened, Suzie also caused her shirt's downfall . One end of the shirt stayed wedged in the slot for the lock, while the other stayed attached to the door. A huge gash was made right across the front of the fabric!

"Noooo!" Suzie called out, frustrated at the sound alone. She quickly examined her shirt. Her face turned red; she felt so foolish to let something like this happen. The blonde put the shirt on, hoping it wouldn't be so bad. However, the tear was tacky; it went from her bra to her belly button in a diagonal. It wasn't going to work.

They day seemed further ruined. She couldn't exercise in rags. Suzie didn't want to admit that another set of plans fell through. That's when Suzie realized there was a way to rebel against her fate. She took the shirt, and jammed it into the locker with her bag. "No reason I can't go out like this. I've shown more on the beach! Some girls work out with just a sports bra all the time, right?" Suzie only had herself to convince and that argument was enough.

She was about to close the door, and thought better of it. She didn't have any valuables she needed hidden, and the key to the lock did seem a bit banged up. Suzie kept the door open, and walked out, intending to start with some yoga! Suzie was going to make sure the day went her way from that point forth!

The bra-clad girl ignored her situation all the way to the yoga room. Suzie didn't see a soul, and was ready to start right with her initial stretching once finding her own mat. She was doing her best to find peace in the situation, and let that mood carry her through some calm and mindless stretching. It was having the right effect.

Even at first the appearance of two more girls didn't shake her at all. Suzie let them be, not even giving them much more than a glance as they entered. She just continued to stretch and balance. Why should she care about her state of dress?

Suzie was nearly working up a sweat when she noticed something odd. She could hear what was light chatter between the girls, but couldn't make out what it was about. She stole a peek, and realized the two were staring her way!

Suzie avoided keeping eye contact. Why were they looking? Suzie worried some sort of mistake had been made. Were her shorts intact? Had her bra let a breast slip out? No, her clothing was quite in place she found when she did a pat down. That's when wondered if it was her sports bra.

Was it as decent as she assumed? Maybe it did show more than some she'd seen girls wear. Though firm, the garment did offer a bit of a few of cleavage. Suzie could see herself in the mirror in front of her. Was it perhaps a bit too much?

Another look back and Suzie was sure she had to be the subject of some gossiping! Her face grew redder. She wanted to defend herself, but admitting to the mistake in the locker room wouldn't be her proudest of moments. Then if her bra was indecent, it would be like admitting to second mistake, leaving the locker room with it as her only upper cover.

Removing herself from the room was her best option she thought. "Just don't let them know it bothers you," Suzie coached herself. Her path was set to the door back to the hall.

While strolling with just a bra up top, she again caught the girls staring. She was going to act like everything was normal, try and appear without guilt. "Be sure to not work too hard ladies!" She quipped with the most genuine smile she could manage.

"You too! Best of luck," the black haired girl responded. It didn't seem catty. Was Suzie incorrect and the girls didn't find her attire odd? Perhaps they were just good at acting like it. The second girl was avoiding eye contact.

Suzie was out in the hall, and wandering down it, unsure what to do next. She was feeling silly for being so intimidated by just the two girls. It had to be in her head! Suzie felt the rough start was still affecting her. She had to stay positive! The staring was probably just in her head, and her bra really couldn't be too bad! Suzie knew she was second guessing herself with the new found worries.

Using the exercise machines seemed like the next logical step after her warm up. Suzie headed right inside the room once she reached it. Again, the room was just to her, and she was able to find her seat and begin the more serious part of her work out.

Taking on a few different machines, Suzie was making head way into her exercise for the day. The distraction was well suited for making her forget about her worries. After a few minutes though, her peace was interrupted again, this time by a group of three. They were slow to start doing anything, instead chatting to among themselves. Their gaze didn't drift to Suzie though, so she paid them no heed.

The other girls were rotating about their own machines once they got started, and so Suzie felt just as alone as she did before. She was now determined to not let her missing shirt bother her.

After her most recent conquest, a few reps on the lateral pull down machine, Suzie moved to get up. She stopped dead in her tracks though, and not because she pulled a muscle. It wasn't horribly audible, but she had heard it... a snapping noise! It wasn't just any noise either; it was one Suzie felt she knew too well.

Glancing backwards and down, Suzie's vision trailed what it could of her bare lower back. Near the top, she saw a few black and pink stripes... her panties! Just a couple of inches below the waistband of her panties was the waistband of her shorts!

Suzie tried tugging on them. They felt loose. She followed the shorts waistband around, seeing if they had indeed torn like she feared. She didn't find any breakage in the weaves though, so perhaps it was her imagination and they just had lowered on their own?

Suzie was worried if the other girls noticed, who still seemed busy. None were looking her way, and hopefully didn't notice how she was examining her clothing. Suzie sighed relief when she was able to stand, and keep her shorts up with a hand. She was twice as relieved when she noticed they weren't even sagging on their own.

Suzie let go of the shorts... and they stayed in place. Pretending to do some stretching, Suzie twisted and turned while no eyes were on her. The shorts weren't moving. She was trying to determine if something did tear. With nothing being out of the ordinary, Suzie was sure the noise had to be something else, or something more minor like one of the leg holes. Suzie couldn't find anything had gone wrong with her bra either.

The girls still weren't looking towards the blonde, so she decided to just move on. She couldn't believe a non-incident had spooked her out of the routine again. Suzie told herself she'd have to stop worrying too much. She skipped over to the treadmills, ready to do some light jogging.

Though only a single layer, the sports bra was enough to contain Suzie's breasts from bobbing around. The round mounds were held firm to her chest, and she was able to jog away in place thanks to the spinning belt below her. Suzie was focusing as best she could, running was always a challenge part of her workouts, and she wanted to push a bit further than usual endurance wise. She tried to not let her tiredness slow her down or stop her.

Suzie kept her pace fairly even till she felt her shorts slipping down! The feeling was minor, but Suzie was lucky enough to tell what was happening sooner rather than later. She took a hand from one of the side bars so she could reach down. The shorts hadn't lowered too much, but a quarter of her butt was starting to hang out! Maybe it was the elastic that snapped earlier!

Suzie tried to tug them up, but finding them so loose rattled her some. She tried to twist and investigate, but the treadmill was still moving. The clumsy girl was already risking she'd tumble down hard, so she threw both her hands back to side bars and quicken her leg movement to catch back up!

Her shorts lowered again, just barely past the half way point of her butt. Suzie quickly slapped the stop button on the machine with one hand, and tried to rescue her shorts with the other. The slowed motion on the machine made her stumble though, and she did little more than hold her shorts in place.

"Ugg!" Suzie gasped in frustration, trying to find her footing again. That's when she heard a loud gasp! Suzie stood straight at attention and turned around, looking for the source. While twisting, she lost grip of her shorts which found themselves pooled at her thighs.

The sound was from around one of the columns, it was probably the other girls using the machines. The sound was thankfully not anyone discovering her mooning her pantied-butt! Suzie was happy she wasn't being started at. She hovered her hands behind her to find something to help her find stabilize her stance, still off balanced from being half turned and with her shorts lowered. Instead, her hand found the dial that turned the machine on.

Whirring into action, the belt under Suzie's feet began to feed out again. She felt herself get jerked forward, her hands only able to grip at the side bars to slow her decent as her feet were dragged out from underneath her. With a light and gentle thud, Suzie's pantied-butt landed on the treadmill.

Suzie twisted, trying to get back up. The machine wasn't moving fast, instead slowly trying to suck her away from the console. She managed to get on her knees, but it was tough to stand now that her shorts were getting tangled in that same spot! Suzie dragged herself up, but felt the fabric of the shorts lower to her ankles!

Suzie was in a panic. She wasn't at any risk of harm, but she was half dressed and practically tumbling on the slow running treadmill. She wasn't sure what would be more embarrassing, her state of dress or total lack of grace!

Suzie made the call to just ignore the shorts and try to get up onto her feet. One foot actually already slipped from the garment. The blonde finally was high up enough to see and even reach parts of the console. The off button wasn't in range, but she could at least try to slow the machine down even more from its crawl! She twisted the dial and soon found it was a bit easier to fight the pull.

Being able to step forward though was made easier by the fact that she lost the bit of tugging weight on her right foot. The cotton shorts that had been dangling from them were half wedged under the belt during Suzie's climb forward. With the machine still pulling them, the freed article of clothing was pulled further under the belt!

Suzie placed both her feet on the stable sides of the machine. She grimaced at the look of her body. She was in just bra and panties now, and her bare midriff and thighs made the cutesy underwear stick out even more. Suzie felt she'd die of embarrassment if she were being watched, especially since the cotton stripes were stretched so thin against her spread legs! The shape of her butt surely was obvious through them from behind too!

Suzie didn't notice what had happened to her shorts yet. She took the time to look for the clothing. She saw them sticking out from the side of the barely moving belt. She learned long ago to not questions the odds of something going wrong like that. She shut off the machine, finally safe to move about on it without making any more silly mistakes.

One gripping her shorts, Suzie realized that lady luck was not smiling upon her today. Somehow, just like her shirt, the shorts were stuck! They were half beneath the belt, and possibly wedged in some sort of tread or gear! No sort of angle of pull seemed able to free them!

Suzie was huffing and puffing as she tried to free her lower wear. Her shorts couldn't be gone! A sports bra was one thing to be working out in public... panties would not be acceptable! She didn't want to let things get this out of hand!

It was no use. She only risked ruining the clothing itself if she continued, and it wouldn't do her any good like that. Suzie recoiled away from the edge of the machine, stepping off it and away from where she'd remembered the girls being. They had become quiet, and Suzie had to hope they weren't spying on her from some corner somewhere.

Suzie splayed both her hands in front of her panties as she backed up to a wall. She tried to think how she'd get out of this mess.

Bad Luck at the Gym

By Jappio

Part 2

Suzie felt the back of her legs press on the cool wall. She tried to stay near the side of the room, away from being out in the open. She knew she didn't have much clothing anymore. Legs, arms, midriff... it was all exposed!

She could almost hear the sound of the other girls talking. She wasn't being spied on at least by them it seemed. Yet all they would have to do was go to another set of machines, and Suzie in just her underwear would be in their line of sight!

Suzie began to side step, looking for a place to hide The supply closet on the other side of the room wouldn't be the wisest to get to, she'd be caught before she would make it in. Underneath a bench press wouldn't really be well hidden. None of the other machines were solid enough to totally hide her. Suzie would probably just raise suspicion if seen crouching behind something anyways.

The sound of the main door closing was the last thing Suzie heard before the silence. Did someone enter or did someone leave? The blonde couldn't hear the sound of anyone working out or chatting, so maybe the group of three had left!

It was risky to check, but Suzie left her wall and approached the area she had last seen the girls. She had to know. And with a few careful steps, she soon could see the rest of the equipment room that was hidden by the pillar.

Suzie was alone now, but being alone didn't make her any more covered. She had a time limit now. She had to find cover before she was caught.

The closest clothing to her was the shorts that were trapped in the treadmill. She had no way to fix the problem, but perhaps the staff did? She didn't want to just stand trying to cover her shame though while someone retrieved them for her.

Getting to her locker would be a chore too. She had to risk crossing almost the whole building to get back there. She wasn't sure she could pull off that much travel without being caught. The odds of pulling something like that off were rarely good for Suzie.

It took her quite a few minutes to start formulating a plan. She spent a lot of her time fretting, wondering how she'd get away with any of this. There were no towels, clothing, or cover she could find in the room. Once or twice the girl tried to see if there was any help in the hall, but surveying from the door never yielded any results. She was too scared to blindly check any nearby rooms.

"What if I got someone to come fix the machine... and maybe they'd leave the shorts out for me to grab? Or worst case... I tell them what happened and just own up to it. It'll be embarrassing, but better explain the accident than be caught trying to sneak around in my underwear," Suzie thought out loud.

She hated the idea of telling someone she lost her shorts to a machine. She didn't want to stand around with her underwear out in the open either. Yet she had to be mature about it, and do things the proper way.

After a few minutes of psyching herself up, Suzie picked up the phone in the room. She dialed the extension for the front desk and waited.

It took awhile for anyone to pick up. Each moment, Suzie felt the nerve drain from her body. She had wanted to get it over with, but every ring gave her more time to dread the coming conversation! Suzie was trying to plan what she would say, but it all sounded as ridiculous as, "Hello, I lost my pants, could you help?"

Suzie was startled when she heard the phone finally connect, she could just barely hear there was someone on the other end. Hesitantly, Suzie asked into the receive, "Hello?" Seeing if someone were actually listening.

"Sorry, this is the front desk, how can I help?" The voice on the other end responded. The woman sounded a bit distracted, and out of breath. It sounded like she'd just got done working out too.

Suzie wasn't able to do it. She couldn't describe everything about the situation over the phone. She was going to wait to go over it all. "Yeah, um, in the exercise machine room... the treadmill isn't working well, something seems to be jammed in it, I'm heading out to another room, but if you could come here and fix that?" Suzie's nerve was all gone. Mid-run-on-sentence she changed plans. Her new plan was to hide and then she'd be able to just come in after it was fixed!

Jappio
Jappio
1,085 Followers