Day at the Office

Story Info
Getting evaluated by the cute boss.
853 words
3.83
35.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoff strode down the hallway of the office, heading for his cubicle. It was a Friday, and Geoff wanted to get the day over with. It wasn't that he didn't like his job; he did, but he was looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

One nice thing about his job though: his boss was hot. He doubted she knew that's what he thought, but it was a little highlight of his morning to walk by his manager Christine's desk. He would pretend to be looking ahead but he was actually checking her out. He liked the dresses she wore sometimes, they looked good on her. Today though, it was a white button down blouse and a skirt. She'd also put on a bit of makeup. Hmm, he thought. Must have a meeting today.

He sat down at his desk and logged into his computer. No new messages or anything he needed to know, so he got to work.

After about an hour, Christine came up to his desk. "I need to talk to you, Geoff. Please come with me." He nodded and got up, following her to a corner room. It was windowless, with just a table and two chairs. He sat down in one as Christine closed the door, and sat in the other, setting some papers down.

"Geoff," she began. "Your performance has gone down in the last couple of months. Your sales are down, and it looks like you're really lagging. It looks like we may have to let you go."

Geoff was stunned. He thought he'd actually been doing well. "Is there anything I can do to stay here?" He asked.

"Well," Christine cleared her throat, running a couple fingers down her blouse. "You need to convince me that you can perform better." Her foot rubbed on his leg. "It's the only way."

Geoff was surprised. Was she hitting on him? "And how do I..convince you?" He asked. She put a hand on his leg and leaned forward. "I think you know," she whispered in a sultry voice. "I've seen you checking me out. I know what you want." She blew gently on his ear.

Geoff shivered, his hands going up to her blouse, opening the buttons. "Mmm, yes..I want you.." he whispered. Her buttons fell open, revealing a white bra holding a pair of breasts aching to get out. Geoff reached around and undid the straps as he kissed her slowly. She returned the kiss, darting her tongue into his mouth, her hand rubbing his crowning hard cock through his slacks, undoing the belt.

He leaned back, undoing his slacks, letting them fall to the floor, then dropped his boxers. Christine licked her bugundy lips as she saw the swollen head, the throbbing shaft of his cock, slipping out of her blouse and bra. She reached down and stroked it, then grinned at Geoff. "Hold that thought.." she said as she got on her knees, eagerly swallowing his engorged member into her mouth. Geoff groaned softly, afraid to make too much noise as he watched her lips glide along his shaft, her fingers rubbing his balls. He trembled as her lops brought him closer and closer. He tried to pull away, he knew he wouldn't last much longer, but Christine took hold of his hips, forcing him deeper in her mouth. He shook as his cock exploded, sending hot streams of cum into her throat.

She slowly pulled her lips off his cock, flicking her tongue on the tip, making him shudder. She pulled up her skirt, and let her panties slide off, and got on the table, opening her legs. Nothing needed to be said as Geoff got on his knees and dove his tongue into her warm pussy. She let out a muffled groan as his tongue swirled in her, tasting her sweetness. He reached up and rolled her hard nipples in his fingers, making her arch her back. His tongue slipped out, flicking back and forth on her clit. She laced her fingers in his hair, gripping him as he licked, making her tremble.

Finally, with a great effort, she pulled him off her. "Fuck me," she moaned. "Get that cock in me and fuck me." Geoff didn't need to be told twice. He stood, ramming his cock all the way in her, grinding at first, then slapping his hips into her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, her nails digging into the flesh of his back. He was riding her hard, she was loving every second of it as she kissed him hard, thrusting her hips to meet his.

Then, she bit into his neck as she started to cum, her orgasm crashing over her again and again. Her pussy contracted tight around him, making him cum in her, filling her with what seemed like more cum than she'd swallowed. They fell back on the table, a trembling mass of arms and legs stuck together. Geoff could feel some cum running down his leg. Christine leaned up and kissed him. "Mmmm, that's the performance I want out of you, Geoff," she whispered.