Day by Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers

Apart from the Saturday job I had, I was out of work so spent the day hanging around doing next to nothing. Okay, not strictly true as I spent most of the day watching MILF porn on my laptop, checking out pornstars like Julia Ann, Ava Addams and probably the queen of the MILFs, Lisa Ann. To my eyes, my mom put all of them in the shade -- she had much bigger tits, was better looking and had a firmer, rounder ass.

Midway through watching Lisa Ann getting DP'd by two black guys, my phone pinged. I opened it up and saw a new message from my mom.

>>Hope you enjoyed the "movie" last night. I certainly did!<<

Sometimes I'm dumb like I said before, but even I got that reference.

>>Loved it!<< I typed. >>Will there be one tonight?<<

>>Definitely!! Will try and make it extra special tonight if you're UP for it?<<

>>Can't wait<<

>>Great. Love you. See you later. By the way, empty the hamper and do the washing!! LOL!!<<

I had to laugh at that.

Mom got home later that evening and as she came through the door, I let out a long whistle. Her short skirt was skin tight and I could just see the tops of her stockings beneath the hem. Her grey silk blouse was stretched tight across her huge tits and there were enough buttons undone to show not only her deep cleavage but also the edges of her bra. To top it all off, she wore a long, knotted pearl necklace that disappeared between the pale slopes of her enormous mounds.

"Wow, mom," I said. "I'm guessing none of the guys in your office got any work done today with you looking that hot."

"Thank you, honey," she said, giving me a hug and pecking me on the lips as if it were nothing. She pottered around the kitchen, putting a couple of groceries away that she'd picked up while I fixed her a drink. "I didn't actually go to work quite dressed like this -- I changed my skirt in the garage just now and have only just undone these buttons," she said, trailing her fingers across her boobs as she took the drink I offered her in her other hand. "I thought I'd dress up for my big, handsome son, is all," she said, winking at me as she sipped her cola. "Do you like this sort of outfit?"

"Hell yeah, mom," I said and really meant it. We stared at each other for a little while. Despite what we'd been doing the last couple of nights, we hadn't really talked about it. It was almost as though we were pretending to be normal right up until we went to bed. At least it had been, until my mom admitted she'd dressed up for me.

"I saw John today," mom said, breaking into my train of thought.

"Oh?" I said, trying to sound noncommittal and not really succeeding.

"I told him I didn't think it was working out and that we shouldn't date any longer," mom said, smiling as she watched a huge grin spread over my face. "Surely you should be sad your mom's not dating anymore?" she said.

I shrugged. "I never really liked him," I said, "and from what you said the other night, he didn't really set your world on fire, either."

"You're right. I need a man who can deliver a lot more than he could," she said, sipping at her drink. "Which reminds me -- did you do the washing?" she asked, trying hard to keep a straight face.

"I did," I said, smiling at her. "Everything's washed and dried and put away."

"Mmmm, you're so good for mommy," she said, pecking me on the lips again. "Now I need to fix us some food. You go select a film for us to watch tonight."

I did as she asked, heading into the living room and setting up the TV, searching for something on Netflix or Amazon, settling for one of the cheap action B-movies both mom and I liked. They were corny and mostly terribly acted but they made us laugh together.

Mom came in with some bowls of dips and chips and made a big show of bending over in front of me as she put them on the table, her huge tits almost falling out of her blouse as I stared blatantly at them, mom smiling at me the whole time. She went back to the kitchen and returned with a couple of beers, this time facing away from me as she bent over, her tiny skirt rising up over her hold-up stockings, giving me a good look at the tops of her thighs and the start of her ass. She looked over her shoulder as I stared at her ass and rocked back and fore a little, as she had the day before when doing her yoga.

Eventually she sat down and curled up beside me in her now traditional position, my arm around her, her head on my shoulder, my gaze fixed firmly on her big tits.

Halfway through my first beer, mom surprised me during a quiet moment in the movie.

"Zak -- we haven't talked about the last few nights," she said without looking up.

"I was thinking that earlier on," I said.

"Before this goes any further, I need to know if you're okay with this."

I kissed the top of her head. "Mom, I love you," I said honestly, "and as long as you're okay with whatever this is, know that I'm really fucking okay with it."

She playfully slapped my belly. "Mind your language in front of your mother," she said before hugging me. "But I'm really fucking okay with this, too," she said with a laugh.

We carried on watching the movie for a while before something she said filtered through.

"Mom? You said before this goes any further. How much further is it going to go?" I asked.

Mom looked up at me. "Let's wait and see, shall we. Take it day by day, okay?" she said, leaning in and kissing me gently on the lips. We looked at each other for a second before kissing again, softly, our lips just touching before I felt the tip of her tongue slip between my lips. With a soft moan, we both opened our mouths and kissed deeply, our breathing getting heavier as we made out on the sofa, the movie forgotten.

My hand dropped from her shoulder to her hip, gently squeezing it and pulling her closer. My other hand came up slowly and was about to cup one of her big tits -- but she stopped it and pushed it down to her waist.

"Not yet," she murmured into my mouth as she continued kissing me. I was disappointed, sure, but I wasn't complaining -- I was happy to just keep making out with her. My cock was rock hard and a little uncomfortable in my pants but there was no way I was going to stop this.

We carried on making out until the movie finished -- as the credits rolled, mom moved away slightly, smiling up at me.

"So you're really okay with this?" she asked.

"Not sure I could make it any clearer," I said.

"Good," mom said. "Now I'm going to bed. Make sure you don't wait too long before you follow me, okay?" she added pointedly.

"I'll be right behind you," I said.

She kissed me again then slid off the sofa and headed upstairs slowly. I grabbed the remote and killed the TV then, like I told her, I hurried to get right behind her, watching her ass in that tight, short skirt as she moved it side to side. We got to the landing and I saw there was already a towel on the door handle of her bedroom. Mom picked it up and opened the door wide, taking the towel inside. She took a few steps in -- maybe halfway between the door and her bed -- turned, and smiled as she deliberately dropped it to the floor.

"Go get into your pajamas," she said. "I need to get undressed for bed and I don't want to wait."

I ran into my room and I swear I had never gotten changed as quickly as I did right then -- I pulled my T-shirt off followed by my socks, jeans and boxers, my still hard cock slapping against my belly as I freed it -- and pulled my pajamas on. I darted back to my mom's bedroom door and then slowly stepped in until I reached the towel she'd dropped.

Mom stood beside her bed a couple of feet from me, her eyes widening as she looked at the big tent my cock made in my pajamas. She chewed her bottom lip for a second as if trying to decide something, then pointed at my dick.

"Make sure that stays inside your PJ's. Clear?" I nodded. "Good boy," she said with a wink.

She stretched and yawned in an exaggerated fashion, spreading her arms out to both sides, her blouse going skin tight across her enormous mounds, the buttons struggling to stay done up, her tits parting slightly, her pearl necklace laying between them.

"Such a hard day in work," she said, as if to herself. "I should get undressed and in to bed."

She reached for her blouse and began tugging it slowly out of the waist of her skirt, leaning forward a little as she pulled it from the back, thrusting her boobs at me. Looking at me, she started unbuttoning her blouse from the bottom up, taking her time, popping one button free then oh so slowly moving to the next. Once they were all undone, she brought her hands in front of her to undo the ones on her wrists, at the same time using her upper arms to squash her tits together. With the final buttons undone, she took hold of her blouse and slowly pulled it off, again thrusting her huge tits out at me as she tugged the blouse behind her, letting it drop to the floor.

I swear if it were possible her mounds looked even bigger encased in the black lacy bra she wore, her pearl necklace trapped between the two globes.

Mom turned around and reached behind her, unbuttoning the waistband of her skirt with one hand then reaching for the zipper with the other. As she held on to the waistband, she pushed the zip down and arched her back, pushing her butt out towards me at the same time. She then took hold of the waist and, rocking her hips up and down, slowly rolled the skin tight skirt off her ass and down her legs, looking over her shoulder at me the whole time.

Her black hold-ups reached mid-thigh and her perfect, round ass was bare except for the tiniest of G-strings, the back of which disappeared between her ass cheeks. She kicked the skirt aside then bent at the waist, reaching down to undo the straps of her heels, giving me a fantastic view of her ass.

She slipped her shoes off and turned, standing in front of me in stockings, G-string and bra.

My dick lurched as I looked at her and she smiled at the movement in my pajamas.

"I should probably take all this off," she said, again as if she were talking to herself. "But I need something to relax me and I just can't wait." She stepped over to her bedside table, opened the drawer and took out the large dildo I'd seen her use the last couple of nights. Mom sat on her bed, one foot on the floor, one on the bed, her knee bent, her legs spread wide. She looked at me as she gently rubbed at her pussy through her panties.

"God, my pussy's so hot," she said as I stared at her rubbing herself. She slowly pulled the black lace to one side, revealing her shaved pussy lips, a small, neatly trimmed patch of hair above them. She slid two fingers between her slick lips, parting them before easing her fingers inside. "Uuuhhhnnn -- fuck, I'm so wet," she sighed, sliding her fingers in and out. "I've been -- mmmnnnn -- so horny all day -- aahhhhhh -- so horny -- mmmmmmm -- thinking about my son."

My dick pulsed again as I watched her bring the dildo over to her twat and gently slide it inside, her fingers stroking at her clit as she fucked herself with it, staring at me all the while.

"Aahhhhh -- I know I shouldn't -- mmmmfff fuck -- shouldn't think about him -- like this," she sighed, working her dildo in deeper and a little faster, "but I can't help it -- uuhhnnnn -- I love him -- uuhhhhhh -- and he loves me -- mmnnnnnnn -- and I think about us -- aahhhhhh -- fucking -- and I wonder if -- uuhhhhnnnn -- if he would -- show me -- his cock," she moaned, sliding her fake dick in and out of her twat a lot faster now.

I took the hint and pushed my pajamas down, my big cock leaping up and pointing at her, the head dribbling pre-cum.

"Jesus -- Jesus that's -- aahhhhh -- a big fucking cock," she gasped, licking her lips. "Stroke it, baby -- mmmmm -- jerk that big dick for me," she said, never taking her eyes off it.

I quickly grabbed the towel -- knowing I wasn't going to last long with this sort of stimulation -- and started stroking my cock which had never been harder, smearing pre-cum over the head and shaft.

"Ahhh yeah -- jerk it -- uuunnn -- jerk that big fucking cock," mom groaned as she fucked herself with her dildo, staring at my prick.

I did as she said, the pair of us watching each other masturbate just a few feet from each other, working at the same tempo, speeding up together as our orgasms approached.

"Oh fuck -- fucking hell," mom moaned. "Aaaahhhhnnnn -- cumming -- uuhnngg -- gonna cum -- uhh uh uh -- cum for me baby -- uhhh uh -- make that big fucking cock -- cum for mommy," she cried as she came.

I grunted at the same time as I unloaded yet another monstrous load of jizz into the towel, my dick emptying into the soft cotton as I watched my mom cum. Time and again my dick jumped and lurched, spurting out the biggest load I'd ever delivered, the thick cream soaking the towel in seconds.

Eventually we both came down from our highs, my mom sliding her dildo out of her pussy and licking it clean as she watched me pull my still mostly hard cock from the cum filled towel.

"You like that, baby?" she asked, gasping a little.

"Best yet, mom," I said, gently stroking my cock in front of her as she watched. I wanted nothing more than to fuck her there and then -- but we were taking this at her pace. "What about you?"

"Best yet," she agreed. "But now it's time for bed. Your own bed," she finished with a smile.

I pulled my pajamas up, blew her a kiss and headed back to my room, dumping the towel in the wash hamper as I passed.

Looked like I'd be doing the washing again tomorrow.

TUESDAY

Once again, by the time I woke up the next day, mom was already out of the house and in work.

I laid in bed for a while, thinking back to the night before, idly stroking my dick -- there was no way I was going to jerk off, though, not with the expectation of another "movie night" later on. Instead, eventually, I got my ass out of bed and kicked around the house doing the usual sort of shit -- snacking, checking Facebook and Twitter, playing my PS4 and, of course, sorting out the washing hamper!

Around lunch time, my phone rang, the caller ID showing my mom's name and photo.

"Hey mom," I said answering it.

"Hey Zak, you okay, baby?" she asked.

"Fine," I said. "Missing you," I said before even thinking it.

"I miss you too, baby," my mom said. "Listen, I hope you don't mind but your aunt Laura's back from her business trip and wonders if I can go out with her tonight and catch up."

"Sure, no problem," I said. "You don't need to ask permission, mom."

"I'm not, you cheeky boy. What I'm doing is letting you know I'm going out with Laura tonight and won't be home until later than normal so we might have to skip our 'movie' night tonight. Hope that's okay?"

"Well, I'm disappointed, obviously," I said honestly. "But you go ahead, enjoy yourself."

"Are you sure?" mom asked.

"Positive, mom, don't worry about it. Go have fun with aunt Laura, say hi and give her a big kiss from me, okay?"

"Will do, baby, and I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow night," mom said before dropping her voice to a whisper. "I really enjoyed watching you stroke that big cock of yours," she said. "Maybe tomorrow night -- maybe I could stroke it for you?"

"Fuck, mom," I gasped. "I'd love that," I said quietly.

"Good," she whispered. "And don't swear in front of your mom," she added with a laugh before telling me she loved me and hanging up.

That left me with an afternoon and evening to kill but, at least, the following night to look forward to. I called up a couple of friends and headed out to meet them, spending the afternoon heading into the city and checking out the girls in the mall. More and more, though, I found myself looking at the moms -- the MILFs rather than the teenage girls that my friends were interested in. My tastes had definitely changed over the last week or so!

I headed home later that evening and fixed myself something to eat, figuring I'd settle down on the sofa and watch a movie for real this time. About half an hour in to the film, my phone pinged -- a message from my mom.

>>Missing you baby!<< she typed. >>Aunt Laura sends her love<<

>>Missing you too<< I replied. >>Love to you both.<<

I turned back to the film and, ten minutes later, my phone pinged again, this time with a picture from her.

My mom had taken a selfie of her and her sister sat at a table in a bar somewhere in the city, smiling up at the phone camera. She wore a white, low necked T-shirt that was stretched tight across her big tits and which showed just the start of her impressive cleavage, her black hair piled up neatly on top of her head. My aunt Laura could have passed for her twin -- just as good looking with the same long black hair though hers was currently loose and down her back -- but wearing a blue blouse and her usual black rimmed glasses. Due to her leaning in to get in the picture and the angle mom had taken it at, I had a better view down my aunt's blouse than my mom's T-shirt -- I think I've mentioned my aunt's got a great rack, just like my mom.

>>My two favourite girls<< I replied.

A few minutes later and my phone pinged again -- another email, this one showing my mom and aunt Laura holding some very large cocktails -- there were already a couple of empty glasses on the table in front of them.

>>This might be a long night!<< my mom had typed.

>>Have fun and be careful!<< I replied.

A few minutes later I had a text from my mom saying >>Your aunt thinks you're too sensible for your own good and should have more fun! I could tell her about the fun you've been having lately if you like?<<

I honestly hadn't thought that mom might share what we'd been doing with my aunt -- I just assumed that would be our secret. How would aunt Laura react if mom did tell her? She and mom had always been close and Laura was definitely a cool, relaxed aunt -- but how cool would she be with her sister and nephew indulging in a heavy make out session and some mutual masturbation? Legal definition aside, we were basically all but committing incest.

>>Up to you.<< I replied, leaving the option with her.

I turned back to the crappy movie I was watching but not really concentrating on it. Instead, I was wondering what -- if anything -- my mom would tell her sister.

Eventually, about twenty minutes later, my phone pinged once more and I opened another email with another picture. They were still sat at the table but it looked like they'd turned around and now had their backs to the bar and the people stood there. My aunt Laura had hooked one finger into the neck of mom's T-shirt and had pulled it down, showing off the tops of her big tits. She had her face turned to the camera but was resting her cheek on mom's tits, her tongue out, licking the swells of her sister's mounds as my mom smiled at the camera.

>>Aunt Laura says she bets you wish you were her right now! LOL!!<< mom had written.

It looked like mom had told her after all -- and it looked like my aunt was as cool as I'd hoped.

>>Damn right!<< I quickly replied.

I looked at the photo, all sorts of thoughts running through my head, most of them centred around my aunt's tongue licking all over my mom's tits.

Another photo arrived a couple of minutes later showing the pair of them in what I guessed was the ladies' bathroom of the bar, judging from the wash basins and mirrors in the background. They were stood shoulder to shoulder, mom taking the photo, her free hand around aunt Laura's shoulders, her hand having slid inside her blouse to cup one of her sister's big tits. At the same time, Laura was reaching up beneath mom's T-shirt, exposing her trim belly, the outline of her hand clearly visible beneath the cotton as she grabbed hold of one of my mom's tits.

>>Which one do you want to be now?<< mom had typed.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers