Day by Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers

"Wow, mom," I said. "You look fantastic."

"Thank you, baby," mom said. "Come stand here," she said, pointing in front of her. I walked in, looking around for the towel and finally asking where it was. "You're not going to need that tonight," she said with a devilish smile. She cupped her huge tits and jiggled them slightly. "You like my new corset?" she asked.

"You look great in it, mom," I said.

"And did you like me jerking you off last night?"

"Hell, yeah!"

She looked at the front of my pajamas where my big dick was already pushing the cotton outwards. She beckoned me forward a couple of steps and then pushed down my PJs, my heavy cock swinging free in front of her. She smiled up at me as she took hold of it once more, gently stroking it, feeling it harden in her hand, blood pumping into it so that in moments it was as hard as it had ever been, pointing up at her face.

"Mmmm, you're really big," she said, staring at my cock as she stroked it. She let go of it for a moment and reached over to her night stand, grabbing a bottle of lube. Mom smiled as she poured the cool, clear gel over my big dick, liberally coating it, before using both hands to spread it over my shaft and knob.

"Such a big cock for mommy," she whispered, making my cock lurch at her words. "You like that, Zak? You like me referring to myself as mommy?"

"Yeah," I replied, a little embarrassed. "Sorry if that's weird."

"We're well past weird," she said, still using both hands to stroke my hard-on. "Mommy's jerking you off, after all," she said. She stared at my cock as her lube slickened hands slid up and down it, pre-cum dribbling from the end only to be smeared over it by her fingers. "Plus, I kinda get a kick out of it, too."

"Fuck, mom, that feels so good," I muttered, watching her.

"Mmmmm, I know something that will feel better," she said. "Why don't you reach down and undo the first four hooks on mommy's corset?"

I swear I almost came at the thought of it but somehow managed to reach past her hands -- which never stopped stroking my cock -- and unhooked the top buttons on her new corset. Her huge tits pushed the sides apart but were still trapped by the tight material, forming a deep cleavage.

Mom nudged my hands aside and moved forward, at the same time pulling me towards her, bending my cock a little before the lubed, slippery head slid between her huge, soft tits. Inch after inch slipped between her rack until it hit her chest and moved upwards, the head and first few inches of my cock sticking up out of her cleavage, the rest hidden by her tits.

"Oh my God," I breathed, staring down at my cock as it emerged from between my mom's massive tits. "Oh my fucking God."

"You like that?" mom asked. "You like having your big cock between mommy's titties?"

"Oh God yes," I gasped.

"You know what would feel better?"

"What?"

"If you fucked mommy's tits -- if you moved that huge fucking cock of yours -- back and fore -- between mommy's -- big -- fucking -- tits," she whispered, looking down as I started to move while she spoke.

The tight corset held her mounds in place, allowing me to slide my dick in and out of her cleavage in long, slow strokes, the lube easing the movement, the head of my cock nudging into her throat on the upward strokes.

"Yeah -- that's it, baby -- mmmmm -- fuck mommy's tits," she said, glancing across to the side. I followed her gaze and noticed she'd positioned her mirror on the nightstand, giving both of us a side-on view of the action -- her in her corset and lingerie, me naked, my big cock slipping in and out of her huge tits. "Watch us, baby," mom said, staring at my reflection. "Watch your big cock -- fuck mommy's -- big fucking tits!"

I did -- I alternated between watching the mirror and looking down to see her huge tits moving as my cock slid in and out of her cleavage. I'd seen her fuck herself with a dildo -- seen it close up and had her jerk me off -- but this was the best so far!

"Mom -- can I --?" I gasped.

"What, baby?"

"Can I -- hold your tits?" I asked. Despite everything, she hadn't really let me lay a hand on her but I had to ask.

She smiled, reached up to her corset and quickly unhooked the remaining buttons. With nothing to support them, her big tits fell to the side slightly, releasing my cock.

"Hold mommy's big tits," she said. "Hold them -- and fuck them!" she said.

I took hold of her mounds, loving the weight and heft of them, how they could be so firm and soft at the same time, the small, hard nipples poking into my palms as I pushed them together again, sandwiching my cock between them, rocking my hips as I fucked her tits.

"Do it, baby," mom said, tilting her head back a little, letting me slide my cock in and out of her cleavage. "Fuck mommy's tits -- ahhhhh yeah -- that's what you wanted, isn't it? To have your big cock -- hhunnnnn -- between mommy's tits?"

"God yeah," I gasped, my hands full of her gorgeous mounds, her tit flesh spilling out the sides as they were too big for my hands to contain as I wrapped them around my thick shaft. I fucked her tits, sliding my cock in and out, loving the feel of her soft, warm jugs around my cock.

"Fuck mommy's titties," she moaned, watching in the mirror. "Give mommy that big cock -- mmmmm, yeah -- big cock -- for mommy's -- uuhhnnnn -- big tits."

I could feel my balls tightening as my orgasm neared and I guess mom could judge the signs as well as she looked up at me.

"Are you gonna cum for mommy?" she asked, grinning as I nodded. "Do it, then -- cum all over mommy's huge fucking titties," she sighed.

She reached up and took over holding her tits, letting me grab my cock and jerk it for all I was worth, the big head bulging as it erupted. Rope after rope of thick, white jizz splattered over her round jugs, laying in heavy lines from her neck, over her huge tits and pooling in her cleavage. I groaned, watching as easily the biggest load I'd ever produced -- and God knows I produce a lot! -- showered over my mom's mounds, leaving her glazed in jism.

"Yes! Give it to mommy! Cum all over mommy!" she cried, watching as my dick lurched time and again, coating her in my spunk. "So much fucking cum!" she moaned in delight, pushing her tits together, spreading my jizz all over them.

Finally my cock stopped spurting, the last of my jizz dribbling out from my cock head on to my mom's tits, joining the thick mess I'd left there.

"Jesus," I gasped, shaking my dick to send the last drops away. "Mom -- that was -- that was fucking awesome," I said.

"Thank you, baby," she said. "I don't think I've ever had so much cum on my tits before," she laughed.

"You need me to grab a towel?" I asked her.

She paused for the briefest of moments. "No, I'm good," she said then slowly, staring at me the whole time, lifted her tits higher, bent down and started licking them clean, sucking up my spunk, licking her lips as she swallowed it. When she had everything she could reach, she used her fingers to scrape up my jizz and sucked them clean as I watched.

In no time at all, my dick was rock hard again.

"Mmmmm, you taste good, baby," she said. She pointed at my new hard-on. "Go put that away -- save it for tomorrow night," she said and winked at me.

"Night, mom. I love you," I said, grabbing my PJs and heading back to my room.

"Love you too," she said, still scooping up my jizz with her fingers.

THURSDAY

I slept in a little later the next morning but when I finally got myself down to the kitchen, mom was still there and cooking me a light breakfast of eggs, toast and slices of salmon. I sidled up behind her as she stood at the stove and put my hands gently on her hips, leaning in and kissing her shoulder.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," she said with a smile, though whether she referred to my kiss or my cock I wasn't quite sure -- as I stepped up behind her, she arched her back pushing that perfect, round ass of hers back against my groin. I was only wearing my pajamas while mom wore a pair of lycra short shorts and a matching vest-cum-bra top.

"Thanks for last night, mom," I said. "I really enjoyed it."

"I could tell," she said, turning her head and kissing me lightly on the lips. "I think you really out did yourself on the amount you came."

"I had the best inspiration so far," I said, nodding down towards her big tits -- the top she wore was low cut enough for me to see the start of her cleavage.

"So far?" mom said. "What makes you think you're going to get anything more?" I hesitated for a second, my mouth open, a look of surprise on my face. "Relax," mom said, laughing. She pushed her butt harder into my crotch and my dick swelled. "I'm not done with you yet, young man."

We made out slowly, mom grinding her ass against my rapidly hardening cock. I've mentioned before that over the years I'd heard mom beg dad to fuck her ass countless times -- she was really into anal and now I couldn't help but wonder if at some point I'd be lucky enough to get inside it. The closest I'd come was having one girlfriend agree to try it but chicken out as soon as my big knob touched her rosebud.

"Mmmmm, we should stop," mom said. "You need some breakfast. You've got a big day ahead of you."

I kissed her again then headed over to the table, mom serving up my breakfast once it was cooked. I had my job interview at lunchtime with mom's company so needed to make sure I was ready in plenty of time.

"I'll drop you off," mom said, "then head to the gym. You can get home afterwards okay, can't you?"

"Sure," I said, watching her as she moved around the kitchen, my cock not calming down any. She noticed me watching and started putting on something of a show, bending at the waist to put things away, or stretching up, her lycra top revealing a little bit of underboob.

Once we were both done, I headed upstairs to get ready for the interview and, a while later, mom drove me into the city, parking up outside her firm's building.

"Head into reception and ask for Laura," she said, leaning over and giving me a motherly peck on the cheek -- at the same giving my cock a not at all motherly squeeze. "Relax and be yourself. Good luck, Zak."

When I got inside, the receptionist paged my aunt Laura who came down to greet me with a hug and a peck on the cheek, making the young woman behind the desk laugh.

"You get all the good ones, Laura," she said.

"Relax, he's my nephew," Laura replied. "So hands off."

She took me to the elevator and, once the doors were closed, turned to face me.

"My nephew," she whispered even though it was just us in the lift. "My sexy nephew with the really big cock who likes to shower his mom in cum." She stepped closer. "I really hope your mom will share you with me," she said, her big tits pressing into my arm as she moved even closer. "I'd love to eat your cum off her tits."

My eyes went wide and I could feel my dick growing in my pants.

"Aunt Laura -- " I said just as the elevator pinged and the doors slid open, Laura effortlessly slipping out and beckoning me to follow.

I trailed after her, surreptitiously watching her tight little ass move beneath the skirt she wore, remembering the feel of those big, round tits of her as they'd pressed against my arm. I shook my head -- this wasn't going to help me with the interview.

"Rob?" Laura said as she walked up to a desk where a middle-aged man sat. "This is Zak, Denise's son. He's here for the interview."

"Oh hi," Rob said, standing and shaking my hand.

"I'll leave you to it," Laura said pecking me on the cheek again. "Best of luck. Once you've finished, Rob will give me a ring and I'll come collect you."

As Laura left, Rob indicated the chair in front of his desk and asked me to sit down.

The next hour or so went by in a rush -- Rob was a nice guy who showed me around the office, giving me a run-down of the sort of work he wanted me to do, taking me through the systems and software. As my aunt Laura had said on the phone the day before, it was nothing complicated, just some standard admin stuff but I showed some enthusiasm and asked some questions, making it clear that I was happy to do this stuff and hopefully more.

By the end of the interview, Rob was impressed enough to ask me to start on the following Monday.

"Wow, that's great, thanks, Rob," I said as we shook hands.

"Hey, no problem. You seem like the sort of kid we want here and -- if I'm honest -- just about everyone here likes your mom -- she's a smart, nice woman. If we can help you and her after everything that's happened, even if it's a little, we'd like to." He smiled. "Don't take that as pity -- if you didn't know a spreadsheet from a database, I wouldn't give you the job -- but it's nice to be able to help you guys."

"Thanks," I said. "That means a lot."

"Let me just message your aunt," he said, tapping on his keyboard, then obviously getting a message back. "Yep, she'll meet you in reception -- huh, looks like she's buying you lunch, too," he said, standing up and walking me back through the office. "Laura's great, too -- she's one of our best client managers, you know. We would be lost without her."

As we walked past the desks, I heard someone call my name and turned to see John -- my mom's ex -- half-heartedly waving at me.

"Hey," I said in a friendly enough way, but didn't slow down to talk -- and neither did Rob.

When we got in the elevator and the doors closed, Rob said "John, though -- he's a pain in the ass. Smartest thing your mother did was dumping him." He looked at me. "Hope I'm not speaking out of turn?"

"No, that's cool," I said. "I happen to agree with you."

"Well, whoever your mom's seeing now has really put a smile on her face," Rob said. "This last week, she's been really upbeat."

"Really?" I asked, trying to play it cool.

"Yes sir," Rob said. "Again, don't want to speak out of turn about your mom, but her new guy's clearly making her happy."

I smiled. "Good to know," I said.

The elevator doors opened and Rob walked me out to where my aunt Laura was waiting for me.

"How'd he do?" Laura asked him.

"Unless he changes his mind, we'll see him 9 AM sharp on Monday."

Laura clapped her hands and gave me a quick hug.

"Oh wait," Rob said to me. "I almost forgot. We've got our annual charity ball tomorrow night. It's low key, fancy dress, just a way of letting the staff relax while raising some cash for charity. Why don't you come along? Your mom's got the details."

"Really?"

"Sure, it'll be a nice way for you to meet some of your co-workers. We're all friendly enough but nothing breaks the ice like a fancy dress party and a couple of drinks. Laura? You and Denise are coming, aren't you?"

"I definitely am," my aunt said. "I know Denise has had her hands full most nights this week -- " she said, somehow keeping a straight face " -- but I'm sure she'll come along. What about you, Zak? Want to come tomorrow night with your mom and me?"

Damn, my aunt could be such a tease.

"Sure," I said. "I'd love to come with you pair," I said, trying not to smirk.

"Great, then, we'll see you tomorrow evening, Zak, and then next Monday."

Rob shook my hand again, my aunt Laura took me by the arm and we headed out to lunch.

My aunt took me to a sandwich shop and bought us some food then walked across the street to the park. The day was warm but a little overcast so there weren't a huge number of people in there and we were able to find a secluded spot away from the main pathways. Aunt Laura sat us down and moved as close as she could, her big tits pressing up against my side, just as they had in the elevator.

"Your mom sent me a picture last night," she said, getting her phone from her purse. She found the one she wanted and showed it to me. It was a selfie from my mom, topless, her tits still streaked with lines of my cum, her free hand at her mouth, her tongue licking a long trail of cum from her fingers.

>>Guess what I had for supper?!! LOL!!<< the caption read.

I grinned at aunt Laura.

"I bet you're enjoying fooling around with your mom, aren't you?" she asked me quietly, putting the phone away. "Think you'd enjoy fooling around with your sexy aunt, too?"

"God yes," I said, desperately wanting to kiss her. "But until mom says that's okay," I shrugged. "I'm afraid I'm off limits."

Aunt Laura sighed and moved away slightly. She leaned back, her hands on the grass, her huge tits pointing up at the sky. I expected her blouse to simply explode open at any moment under the strain but it somehow remained closed though the openings between the buttons stretched wide giving me the barest glimpse of her bra-covered tits.

"Yeah, I know the deal," aunt Laura said. "And that's a crying shame." She turned her head to face me. "Because I'd like nothing more than for you to whip out that big cock your mom says you have and let me go to town on it."

We stared at each other, my cock throbbing in my trousers. Despite everything me and my mom had done, she obviously wanted to take things at her own pace -- my aunt Laura, though, was obviously a lot more direct. I had no doubt that if I did just unzip my trousers and get my dick out -- public space or not -- she'd have it down her throat or up her pussy in seconds.

"Sorry aunt Laura," I said. "But there's no way I would risk hurting mom."

My aunt smiled at me. "You are so like your dad," she said proudly. She straightened up and changed tack, asking me about the interview and how things had gone. By the time we finished our lunch, it was almost like our first conversation hadn't happened. We walked back to her office -- soon to be ours -- and she gave me cab fare home, kissing me on the cheek and saying she'd see me the following evening at the fancy dress party.

When I got home, mom was already there -- she'd changed out of her gym clothes and was walking round in a pair of old shorts and a baggy T-shirt. She shouldn't have looked sexy in that get up but somehow she managed it.

She squealed and jumped for joy when I told her I had got the job and started on Monday, giving me a big and very unmotherly kiss, letting me run my hands over her back and her ass for a minute or so. When she asked, I told her about the interview and how it had gone, and also about Rob inviting me to the fancy dress party the following night.

"Hmmm, yeah, I'd kinda forgotten about that," mom said as she led me to the kitchen to fix me a drink -- just a coffee, nothing alcoholic. "Do you want to go?"

"Honestly, I'd rather stay home with you, but as I'm starting the job next week and Rob's kinda expecting me -- I guess I should go."

"Yeah, I guess so," mom said, not really sounding that happy about it. When I asked her what was wrong she said "Well, John's going to be there. It's been awkward enough in the office these last few days -- if we're out drinking, I don't know what he'll say."

"Forget him, mom," I said. "I'll be with you and if he gives you any shit, I'll sort him out."

Mom looked at me and smiled. "My hero," she said without it sounding like a joke. She kissed me on the lips then changed the subject, talking about what we'd eat that evening.

The next couple of hours wandered past -- we ate some food, hung out and just chilled for a while before we ended up on the sofa wondering what to watch for our movie night. Once we'd chosen our film -- a teenagers being menaced by a monster slasher type of thing -- mom paused it at the credits.

"We're going to do something different this evening," she said, standing up. "Up to your room and get changed into your pajamas. Meet me back here in ten minutes."

No sooner said than done, we headed to our bedrooms, I got changed into my PJs and a T-shirt and went back to the sofa. A few minutes later, mom walked into the room and stood in front of me, hands on her hips, a big smile on her face.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers