Day by Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,548 Followers

I paused my movements. "The rest of you, mom?"

"Mm-hmm," she said, releasing my cock and standing up. She took me by the hand and we headed upstairs. "No more teasing, Zak," she said as we walked into her bedroom. She shrugged out of her dress leaving her in her dishevelled bra, a pair of white hold up stockings and a tiny white G-string. "Lose the costume," she said, climbing up on the bed and peeling off her G-string, "and come and fuck me," she finished, spreading her legs wide.

I was out of my Batman suit in seconds flat and practically leapt on to the bed, mom wrapping her legs around me as I lay on top of her, kissing her, not caring about the white make-up that we were smearing over both our faces. Her huge tits felt great beneath my bare chest, my hands roaming everywhere they could across her body, one of them slipping between us and sliding lower.

Mom groaned and spread her legs as wide as she could again, letting me slip two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. She was hot, tight and so fucking wet, my fingers easily slipped in and out of her twat as we made out.

"Nnggggg -- fuck yes!" she cried as I fingered her. "Aaaahhhhh that feels good, baby," she moaned, reaching down between us herself and wrapping her own fingers around the head of my cock. "But I think -- mmmmm -- think your cock would feel even better, don't you?"

I moved my hips forward, mom directing the head of my cock to her pussy as I removed my fingers. We both gasped at the contact, the big head of my knob slotting between her lips as I inched forward, the pair of us moaning as it slipped inside.

"Yes!" she cried as another couple of inches slipped in. "Do it, baby," she said looking up at me. "Fuck mommy -- fuck mommy's horny pussy!"

It seemed this whole week had led to this and I wasn't going to disappoint her now. We looked into each other's eyes as with a final thrust of my hips, the full length of my cock slid into her pussy, the hot, wet walls of her insides clasping at me.

"Oh fuck," mom whispered. "Fuck that feels good."

I laughed and kissed her as I started moving slowly, rocking my hips, sliding my big dick in and out of her pussy, angling upwards, trying to grind my pubes against her clit.

"Oh fuck -- fucking hell," mom gasped, her legs now wrapped around my waist as if to stop me leaving -- though that wasn't going to happen any time soon. "Fuck me, Zak," she moaned, looking up at me. "Fuck me, baby."

"You got it, mom," I said, pushing my dick forwards, going balls deep before pulling almost the whole way out then sliding back in, long, slow strokes, kissing her all the while. I was finally fucking my gorgeous, hot, big titted, insanely sexy mom -- and I couldn't have been happier.

"Yeah -- that's it, baby -- uuhhnnnnn -- fuck me -- fuck mommy," she groaned, pushing her hips up as I pushed down, taking every inch of me inside her, something no other girl had ever been able to do. "Oh fuck -- so fucking big -- aaahhnnnnn -- such a big cock for mommy."

"You like that, mom?" I asked, figuring it was something she was always asking me so turnabout was fair play. She laughed.

"Fuck yes!" she cried. "I fucking love it!"

"What do you love, mom?" I asked, starting to move a little faster.

"Uuh yeah -- love my son -- uuhhnnnnn -- my big dicked son -- mmmmmmm -- fucking me -- his big fucking cock -- aahhhaaannnn in my pussy!" she moaned as I fucked her faster and a little harder. I slipped my hands under her back so that I could bring them up and hold on to the tops of her shoulders so that I could pull her towards me as I thrust into her, going even deeper. "Uuhhnnnnn God yes!" she cried. "Fuck me -- fuck me -- gonna make me -- cummmmmm!"

Mom grabbed me, her nails digging into my back as she came with my cock crammed inside her, her body shaking as her pussy grabbed my dick. She shook and groaned as she came, gasping as I kept fucking her, stuffing my dick in and out of her twat.

"Fuck mommy!" she cried when she had her breath back. "Fuck mommy -- fuck mommy hard!"

I laughed -- this was the sort of stuff I'd heard when dad was alive as I lay in my bed, listening to them fuck. True, mom had never referred to herself as "mommy" when dad was fucking her but that was something we had, something we both enjoyed.

"Fuck mommy -- uuhunnnnnn -- big fucking cock -- aaahhhhhh -- fuck mommy, Zak -- uuhnnnnn -- fuck mommy's horny pussy!"

I pounded my cock in and out of her pussy as hard and fast as I could, trying to hold on as long as I could but the fact that it was finally happening, that I was actually fucking my mom meant it was all too soon that I groaned.

"I'm -- gonna cum -- mom," I said through gritted teeth.

"Do it, baby," mom said without hesitation. "Cum in mommy's pussy -- aahhhnnn -- do it!"

I grunted, my cock swelling, my balls tightening as I unleashed what felt like the biggest load of my life deep inside my mom's pussy. We looked at each other as I came over and over, my dick spurting out my cum until we both felt it pour back out of her.

"Fuck -- so much cum," mom gasped as I kept twitching, sending streams of the stuff into her twat. She smiled up at me. "God, baby, I think that might be your biggest load yet."

We both laughed as my cock finally stopped shooting and, as we kissed and hugged, it slowly slipped out, followed by a torrent of jizz.

"That's going to be one hell of a wet patch," mom laughed. "We're sleeping in your bed tonight."

"Fine by me," I said.

SATURDAY

I woke up on Saturday morning alone in my bed and -- for the shortest of moments -- wondered if the night before had been a dream. Then I heard my mom singing in the shower down the hall and saw the dent in the pillow next to mine and happily realised that we had spent the night together. We'd gone to the bathroom to tidy up -- mom washing her Bride of Frankenstein make up off, me doing the same after it had smeared over my face as we'd made out -- and then headed back to my bed where we'd curled up together and fallen asleep.

I jumped out of bed sporting a morning wood that bobbed as I walked to the shower as if eager to get there -- which wasn't far from the truth, I suppose. Entering the bathroom, I tapped on the glass door of the walk-in shower, mom turning to smile at me.

"Room for a small one?" I asked. She reached out and curled her fingers around my cock.

"You are definitely not a small one, Zak," she said, gently pulling me in and under the stream of hot water. My hands slid over her smooth, soapy body, cupping her huge tits and round ass as we made out, her hand spreading the lather from her shower gel up and down my cock.

"No regrets about last night, then?" I asked her.

"None at all," she said before slowly dropping down, moving us both out of the stream of water, crouching in front of me and wrapping her massive, slippery globes around my prick. She smiled up at me as she moved her huge jugs up and down my cock, the big head bumping into the bottom of her jaw as I started moving it in time with her hands. "Feel good, baby?" she asked me. "Like fucking mommy's titties again?"

"God yeah," I said. "I'm never going to get tired of this," I said, staring down, watching my cock slide up and down between her tits.

"Mmmm, good -- because I'm going to want this a lot from now on." Mom dipped her head and sucked at my cock head for a moment before releasing me and letting me tit fuck her again. "Mommy's going to want your cock time and again," she said. "You okay with that?"

"Whenever you want it, mom, however you want it," I said.

She let go of her tits and grabbed my cock, jerking on it quickly. "Good, because right now mommy wants a big mouthful of cum -- can you do that, Zak -- can you give mommy a big load in her mouth?"

I knocked her hands away and took over jerking my dick, mom watching intently all the while as I stroked my shaft fast, concentrating on the head. I groaned a minute or so later as I felt my cum rising -- mom looked up at me, her mouth wide open, tongue out, a finger pointing at her mouth, telling me where to cum.

That was pretty much all it took and I grunted as my cock unleashed another huge strand of spunk, flying past my mom's mouth to land in a thick line over her face and into her hair. She whined in disappointment, making me improve my aim just in time for the next shot to spurt right between her lips. She purred as more and more of my jizz erupted into her mouth, making her swallow after the first three or four to prevent it overflowing. As my cock kept cumming, she kept swallowing until, eventually, she wrapped her lips around my knob head and took the last of my load straight from my cock.

"Fuck, mom," I gasped as she nursed on my prick, making sure she had everything. "Thanks, that was -- fuck,"

"Happy to oblige, baby," she said, using her finger to scoop the cum from the side of her face into her mouth. "And that was just what I needed to start the day."

After that we showered properly then dressed and headed to the kitchen for breakfast where we had some toast and cereal. When we'd finished and mom had cleared the breakfast dishes away, she sat back at the table, the pair of us on adjoining chairs. She reached out and stroked my thigh through my pajamas as she spoke.

"I think we need to establish some ground rules, Zak,"

"Like what, mom?" I asked, my gaze dropping to her magnificent tits that were currently encased in a tight T-shirt that showed no cleavage at all but was perfectly molded around the heavy globes which more than made up for the lack of skin.

"Obviously we both want this to continue, right?" I nodded. "Then we need to be careful when we're outside, particularly now that we're going to be working in the same building from Monday."

"Yeah, that's going to be hard," I said, mom smiling at my pun.

"That's why we need some rules," she said. "Outside the house and especially in work, I'm your mom, okay? You treat me as you always have done, with love and respect and we carry on as normal."

"Fine by me, mom," I said. "What about inside the house?"

Mom smiled and moved closer, her hand sliding up to my crotch, taking hold of my thick, half-hard cock.

"In here, I'm going to want you and this huge fucking cock of yours ready and willing to fuck me just about any time of the day and night." She moved out of her chair and straddled my lap, her hand slipping inside my PJs and grabbing my dick as she kissed me. "And in return, I will be willing and able for you to fuck me however you want to, whenever you want to. Deal?"

"Mm-hmm," I said as we kissed, my hands cupping her huge tits, pulling the tight T-shirt up over her massive jugs and up to her neck so I could dip my head and suck on her hard nipples, moving from one to the other as she moaned and stroked my cock. After a moment, she stood up and stepped back, dropping to her knees between my legs, freeing my dick as she did and swooping down on it, sucking the first few inches into her mouth. "Ooohhhhh, fuck," I sighed as she took it as deep as she could, covering it in spit.

She moved up and wrapped my cock in her big tits, the meaty shaft trapped in her cleavage as she moved her jugs up and down, tit fucking me.

"Look at that," she said, watching my cock appear and disappear between her tits. "Look at mommy's big titties while you fuck them." She dipped her head and sucked on the knob as it appeared, slobbering more spit over it, helping it glide between her tits.

"Fuck, mom," I gasped, watching all the while. The one or two girls I'd had in the past who'd let me tit fuck them had never been big enough to hide my entire length like my mom could.

She looked up at me. "That's an excellent idea," she said. "You should fuck me."

She stood up, pushing down her pajama bottoms before peeling off her T-shirt, standing naked in front of me, one hand cupping her tits, the other rubbing at her neatly trimmed pussy.

"How do you want mommy, baby?" she asked.

I quickly stood up and stripped off before holding her hips and spinning her around, bending her over the breakfast table, her huge tits squashing out beneath her, her perfect, pert ass pointing at me.

Mom groaned as she felt the head of my cock slip between her soaking wet pussy lips and ease inside as I held her around the waist.

"Ohhhhh fuck -- fucking hell," she gasped as more of my cock worked inside her. "Ahhh yeah -- that's what mommy wants," she smiled.

Who was I to deny her? I started rocking back and fore, pushing more and more of my dick inside her as she got used to my size once again. Soon I was all the way in, up to my balls in my mom's pussy, my hands around her waist, fucking her faster and harder as she egged me on.

"Yes! Fuck mommy -- uuhhnnnnn -- fuck mommy's pussy -- aahhhaah -- big fucking cock for mommy!" she cried as I stuffed my whole length in and out of her. I looked down, watching my dick slide in and out of her pussy, still not really believing this was happening. "Fuck mommy -- fuck mommy's horny pussy -- uuuhhhhhhh -- yes! Fuck mommy!" she moaned.

We both stopped as her cell phone rang, aunt Laura's ring tone playing. Mom looked back over her shoulder at me.

"Answer it," I said with a smile. As she swiped the screen and held it to her ear, I slowly started fucking her again.

"Hey Laura," she said, looking back at me as I fucked her. "No, no I'm good -- no, really, I'm -- uuhhh -- really good, honest. Did you get home okay?"

I could tell she wasn't really paying attention to aunt Laura's reply as her eyes were half closed and she was biting her bottom lip as my cock slid deep inside her pussy.

"Yeah," she said looking at me, "he was my hero last night -- uhh -- yeah -- yeah I gave him a big reward for being -- ahh -- being so good -- uh-huh -- uuhhnnnnn -- in fact -- he's having his reward again -- right now." She listened to her sister for a second of two then held the phone out to me. "Tell your aunt Laura -- uuhhnnnnn -- what you're doing," she gasped.

"Hey aunt Laura," I said as I took the phone.

"Zak? What's going on there?" my sexy aunt asked.

"Oh, I'm just fucking my mom over the breakfast table," I said with a laugh. "Wanna see?" I held the phone away, pressed the icon on the screen and went to video call. Aunt Laura's face appeared on screen, her eyes as wide as her smile.

"Show me, you naughty boy," she said.

I angled the phone, showing aunt Laura the back of mom's head, her long black hair spread out over her shoulders and on to the table, before moving the phone down, over her back, past her tiny waist and on to her perfect round ass. I admit I made a bit of a production of slowly drawing my cock almost all the way out of mom's pussy as I brought the phone over it, giving aunt Laura a good look at what I had before pushing it back into mom's twat. I flipped the phone to face me again and smiled at her shocked and horny expression.

"That looks so fucking hot," she said. "I'm so fucking jealous." She paused for just a second. "Hand me back to your mom."

I did as she said, giving mom the phone while I concentrated on fucking my gorgeous mother over the breakfast table. There was lots of "uh-huh" and "yes" from my mom but I didn't know if that was part of her conversation or the result of me fucking her.

Mom dropped the phone soon after, anyway, as she gripped the edge of the table, moaning and shaking. I continued pounding my cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy, holding on to her perfect ass cheeks as I did so. I could see her puckered little asshole and -- remembering all the times I'd heard her beg dad to fucked her butt -- moved my hand round and pressed my thumb against her asshole.

"Uunnggghhhaaaaaa yessss!" she cried as my thumb slipped inside her butt. "Put your finger in mommy's ass!" she cried, pushing back at me to get more of my cock in her pussy and my thumb up her ass.

"Like that, mom?" I laughed.

"Love it!" she gasped. "Mommy loves it -- uuuhnnnn -- in her ass -- aahhahhhhh -- fuck -- fucking -- cumming!" she groaned as she came, her pussy clamping down on my cock, her ass gripping my thumb.

"Fuck -- gonna cum!" I grunted, thrusting my hips hard, pushing every inch of me inside her as I unleashed shot after shot of jizz into her pussy. Again and again my cock pulsed as it poured out its seed, quickly filling her tight slot up once more. I staggered back, my cock popping free of her pussy, releasing a thick mixture of pussy juice and jizz from her twat to run down her thighs.

Mom reached back behind her and scooped up a wad of the stuff, licking her fingers clean of it as she watched me.

"Fuck, mom," I gasped, trying to catch my breath as I watched her eat my cum from her pussy. "You're incredible."

"You're damn good yourself," she said, standing up. She eyed my still hard cock. "Ready for more?" she asked.

"With you around, I'm always ready," I said.

"Good. Think you can handle me and your aunt Laura?" she asked with a big smile.

I admit, I wasn't too surprised. "She coming over to join in?" I asked, my dick pulsing at the thought.

"Uh-huh," my mom nodded as she knelt down in front of me, took hold of my cock and licked it from base to tip, staring at me the whole time. "Ever had a threesome before?" I shook my head. "Well you're going to have one in just a little while," she said, sucking my cock again for a minute or two. "She's on her way over," she said, eventually lifting her head from my dick. "I'm going to head to my room and get comfortable -- I want you to greet her like this," she said, stroking my cock. "Naked and hard."

"You sure, mom?" I said. "You know I'm only going to fuck her if you're a hundred percent okay with it."

Mom smiled at me. "I am a thousand percent okay with this," she said, standing back up. "Now stay here, keep that hard, and let your auntie do whatever she wants when she arrives, okay?"

I nodded and watched her walk out, my cum still running down her legs, and waited for my aunt Laura to arrive. She only lived a couple of blocks away so it was only a few minutes before I heard the front door unlock -- she had a spare key for my mom's house -- and let herself in.

"Hello?" she called out.

"In the kitchen, aunt Laura," I said. She stopped dead in her tracks in the doorway as she came in, her jaw dropping open as she took in the sight of me sat naked on one of the chairs, my hard cock in my hand. "Mom said I'm to let you do whatever you want," I said.

She grinned and walked over, her high heels clicking on the floor. Even though the weather outside was good, aunt Laura wore a long raincoat that was buttoned up and belted at the waist so I couldn't see what else she was wearing -- although there was the hint of cleavage that her huge tits made that even the biggest coat couldn't hide entirely.

Aunt Laura bent over, putting her hands on my thighs, and kissed me slowly, her tongue slipping into my mouth as mine did hers. "Well don't you look good enough to eat?" she said when she broke the kiss.

"Feel free," I said, not missing such an obvious line. She lowered her head and as I held my cock upright for her, swallowed the first few inches, her lips spreading wide, her tongue lashing around my cock head before she went deeper and deeper. Eventually, she pulled her head up and let my dick free.

"Mmmmm, I can still taste your mom's pussy on you," she said, jacking on my prick. "Speaking of her, where is your mom?"

"She's upstairs waiting for us," I said.

Aunt Laura dipped down and sucked on my cock for a second or two again before looking up at me.

"Then we should go join her, don't you think?"

She straightened up and, aunt Laura holding my cock, we walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to my mom's bedroom. Mom was laid on her bed, head propped up on one arm, dressed in stockings, a garter belt, a tiny G-string and a bra that was valiantly trying to hold her huge tits in, the whole outfit in black.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,548 Followers