Day by Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, mom," I said. "You look fantastic."

Aunt Laura let go of my dick and stepped over to the bed, facing me as she slowly undid the buttons on her coat before peeling it open and letting it fall to the floor.

"Wow," I said again, as aunt Laura stood wearing the same sort of outfit but in white, her huge tits almost spilling out the top of her bra.

"When your mom invited me over earlier -- you know, when you were fucking her -- I told her to wear some black lingerie," aunt Laura said, stepping over to the bed and climbing on to it. She pointed to the end of the bed. "You come sit there and watch for a while."

I climbed on to the bed and knelt there, cock in hand, as I watched aunt Laura lean in close to my mom. They both smiled at me before turning to each other and kissing, softly at first before opening their mouths, their tongues sliding over each other. Together, they moved their free hands, bringing them up to their huge tits, mom groping Laura's while her sister caressed hers. Laura peeled down one of the lacy cups of mom's bra before breaking the kiss, leaning down and sucking mom's hard nipple into her mouth, making her moan in pleasure. It took only a few seconds of that before mom pushed her back and returned the favour, sucking on aunt Laura's hard tit bud.

"Mmmmmmm -- that's nice," aunt Laura sighed.

Mom eventually left her sister's tits alone and moved her head down, over her smooth belly, resting her cheek just above her white G-string. Grinning at me, she slid her hand into aunt Laura's panties, two fingers slipping easily into her pussy which -- from the sounds of it -- was as hot and wet as mom's had been last night. I could see mom's fingers moving beneath the fabric of my aunt's panties as she fingered her sister.

"Oh fuck -- aahhhaaannnn yeahhh -- oooh that's good," aunt Laura moaned.

Mom smiled at me. "Want to come over here and stick that big cock of yours into your auntie's pussy?" she asked as she pulled aside aunt Laura's G-string to reveal the shaved lips of her sister's twat.

I waddled across the short space on my knees, my dick leading the way, watching as mom took hold of it and -- after a quick suck on the head -- aimed it at aunt Laura's pussy. Me and my aunt groaned as the knob slipped between the slick, hot lips of her cunt before inching inside, my big dick easing into my aunt while my mom watched.

"Uuuhhnnnn -- fucking hell -- ahhhh -- Jesus, he's big," aunt Laura groaned as more and more of my thick cock slipped into her. I started rocking my hips as she spread her legs wide, fucking her with long and slow strokes, more of my dick entering her with each forward stroke, watching as her huge tits moved back and forth gently on her chest.

Mom moved her hand down, her fingers sometimes encircling my cock as I pulled out, sometimes stroking at aunt Laura's clit, while she stretched back up and clamped her lips around her sister's nipple.

"Uuuhnnn God -- fuck me -- fuck me -- both of you -- aahahnnnnn," aunt Laura sighed as me and mom did just that, me sliding my big dick in and out of her, mom stroking and fingering her. I started to speed up and her moans got louder, encouraging me to fuck her harder and faster. "Yes! Do it! Aaahhhhhh -- give me that big cock!" she yelled as I slammed into her over and over, stuffing my cock deep inside her pussy until, with a long drawn out yell, aunt Laura came, her body shaking and convulsing, mom losing her grip on her tits as she bounced around the bed.

"Is -- is she okay?" I gasped, watching her writhe, my dick still hard in her pussy.

"Yeah," mom said with a laugh. "She always cums hard." Mom glanced down at my cock. "Did you cum?" I shook my head -- having cum twice that morning already, I was in no rush. "Good," she said, turning around on to her knees and dropping her shoulders right down. She reached behind her and pulled her G-string aside, wiggling her tight little buns. "Time to fuck mommy in the ass," she said.

I swear I almost came at those words!

I pulled my dick free of aunt Laura -- who groaned in disappointment even as she lay gasping on the bed -- and stood behind my mom's perfect, toned ass. Her pussy was sopping wet but it was her tiny, beautiful asshole that I was concentrating on -- the tiny hole she wanted me to stuff my big cock inside.

"Are you sure, mom?" I asked.

"God, yes," mom said. "Just take it slow at first, okay? It's been a while since I've had a real cock up there."

I took over holding mom's G-string as she used both hands to spread her ass cheeks, then slowly pushed my knob against her butthole, the flared head squashing flat, convincing me that there was no way that hole was going to accept my thick shaft -- until it did, the head popping inside, mom's tight ring slipping over the knob.

Mom's head lifted up and I saw her fingers grasp her ass cheeks even tighter as she gasped "Fuuuuuuuuuuck!"

"You okay, mom?" I asked, holding still.

She didn't say anything for a few seconds before turning to face me, a big smile on her lips.

"Perfect, baby," she said. "Give me more -- nice and slow, okay?"

I pushed forward a little, more of my dick sliding into her incredibly tight and hot asshole as she moaned, putting her head on the bed, muffling her sighs. Slowly, more and more of my cock inched into her ass before I started drawing it out and then back in, fucking my mom in her ass.

"Uugggnnnnn -- yesssss," she moaned, lifting her head up again. "Yeahhhhhhh -- that's it -- uummmmm -- that's what mommy wants."

"Tell me, mom," I said, stopping for a second, just the head of my cock in her ass. "Tell me what you want."

She looked back over her should at me. "Mommy wants you to fuck her ass, baby," she growled. "Mommy wants that big, fat, motherfucking cock of yours up her aaaaahhhhhhhh!" she cried as I pushed my dick deep into her butt. "Aaahhh -- fuck yes! Uuuuhhhhh -- fuck mommy -- fuck mommy's ass!"

I did as she demanded, thrusting my dick deep into her asshole over and over, fucking her with long strokes that got faster and faster as her ass became used to my size, mom pushing back to take more of it in her perfect little butt.

"Oh my God, Denise," aunt Laura said as she knelt up beside us, having recovered from her orgasm. She leaned over mom and watched my huge cock sliding in and out of her butt. "You've got his cock in your ass."

"Aaahhhhhhh -- yeah -- yeah, I have," mom gasped. "Jealous?" she asked with a laugh, my dick still fucking her butt.

Aunt Laura looked at me. "You like anal sex, Zak?" she asked.

"This is -- my first time," I gasped. "But yeah, I love it."

"First time? So you've never seen a girl go ass to mouth?"

"Only in porn films," I said. "Why?" I asked, having one of my dumb as a sack of bricks moments.

Aunt Laura simply placed her head on top of mom's ass cheeks and pushed me back, forcing my cock to slide out of mom's ass and bob in front of her. She grabbed the base of my dick, pulled me forward and took as much of my cock into her mouth as she could, purring and moaning as she licked and sucked it, stuffing it deep into her throat.

"Fuuuuuck," I whispered, watching my aunt suck my cock straight from my mom's ass.

She let it go and looked up at me, a big smile on my face. "Want to fuck my ass, too?"

"Fuck yeah," I said. "Mom? Do you mind?"

Mom laughed. "You're so polite," she said. "Go on, fuck your aunt in the ass."

I waited for aunt Laura to arrange herself, expecting her to go on her hands and knees but instead she pulled me around and laid me on my back before pulling her G-string off and straddling me but facing in the opposite direction so her back was to me.

"You get my ass," she said, looking back over her shoulder at me, "but your mom gets my pussy." She turned to my mom who had moved between our legs. "Wanna put him in for me, Denise?"

Mom took hold of my cock and -- before she did anything else -- sucked on it, getting it wet and sloppy with spit. She let go and aimed it at my aunt's asshole as she lowered herself down. There was a moment of resistance before my dick slipped into my aunt's butt, her tight ass muscles clamping down on my shaft as I pushed up and in.

"Uuuuhhnnnnn fucking hell -- aaahhhhhh -- fuck that's so big in my ass!" aunt Laura cried.

"No need to be gentle, Zak," mom said. "Your aunt Laura's as big an ass fucking slut as your mom!" she laughed.

"That true, auntie?" I asked. "You like it up the ass?"

"Yes! Fuck yes!" she cried as I held her still and thrust up and down into her butt. "Love it -- love it in the ass!" she moaned, mom leaning in and clamping her lips on to her pussy, the pair of us fucking her together.

I fucked my aunt's asshole hard and fast for a few moments, cramming my whole thick length deep into her butt, before I felt my mom grab hold of my dick, stopping me.

"Mmmm, wanna taste," was all I heard before I felt her pull my dick free of her sister's butt and stuff it in her mouth.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" I gasped again.

"Uhhh, yeah," aunt Laura gasped. "Your mom likes ass to mouth, too."

Mom let my dick go and repositioned it at aunt Laura's asshole, letting me slip back inside the tight, hot confines of her ass. I gave her maybe another dozen strokes or so before mom stopped me, pulled it free, and sucked on it again.

This time when she let it go, she gently pushed her sister aside, making her slide off me, so that mom could climb up and take her place, straddling me but facing me, her huge tits in my face. I fell to sucking on them as aunt Laura quickly moved behind her and -- after giving my cock a quick suck -- aimed it back at my mom's asshole.

"Aaahhhhh -- fuck yeah -- uuhhnnnn -- fuck mommy's ass!" mom cried as I stuffed my prick into her hot asshole over and over, not bothering to go slow any more, sucking on her tits as I buttfucked her hard and fast. "Fuck mommy -- aahhnnnnn -- fuck mommy in the ass!" she cried. "Fuck mommy -- make -- uuhnnnnn -- make mommy -- cummmmmm!" she yelled as she came from the ass fucking, her ass clamping around my prick as she shook and moaned. I kept fucking her, feeling my own cum building but holding on to it as mom recovered.

She reached down and slowed my movements, catching her breath, giving aunt Laura the opportunity to take hold of my cock, pull it free and suck and slurp on it.

"Fuck," I gasped, "I'm gonna cum -- any second."

Mom quickly rolled off me and grabbed her sister, the pair of them sitting up against the head board of the bed.

"Get up here and cum on our faces," mom said. "Laura deserves to take her first load of yours up close."

I moved quickly, grabbing my cock and straddling both of them, my mom and my aunt, both wearing lingerie, cupping their huge tits, both of whom had just take my cock in their asses -- no surprise that it took me just seconds to cum. My dick lurched in my hands and delivered a huge thick rope of jizz over my mom's face, laying in an unbroken line from her hair, over her cheek to her jaw. Another joined it, and another before I turned to my aunt Laura and unleashed more of the same over her, the thick white strands criss-crossing her gorgeous features. I switched back and forth, my seemingly unending streams of jism glazing my mom's and aunt's faces as they moaned and licked it up, facing each other and kissing, swapping my cum between them as my shots finally dwindled.

I collapsed back on the bed and watched them take turns licking my thick load from each other's faces, licking them clean before turning to the pools of cum that had fallen and formed on their huge tits, sucking and slurping the mess up.

Eventually, mom looked over at me.

"So how was your first threesome, baby?" she asked.

"Awesome," I gasped.

"My God," aunt Laura said. "He's still hard."

We all looked at my still hard dick.

"Mmmm, so he is," mom said. "Ready for another round, Zak?"

"With you two? Definitely," I said.

I smiled at them both as they leaned forward, both of them crawling down the bed towards me, their huge tits swinging gently, their perfect asses in the air.

"I think this might be the best day so far," mom said.

"I think you might be right," I said.

"And don't forget," aunt Laura said as she and my mom reached for my cock. "We've got all weekend."

I grinned as they leaned forward, mouths open. This was going to be a great couple of days.

THE END

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment -- you can do both anonymously if you want to -- as feedback is what keeps me writing!