Day Care Center

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't completely sure where this was going but I had a vague idea. I said, "You want some way to be sure that no children are being abused at the center."

"Yes, but not only that, I want to be able to prove it in court. I want a surveillance system that will cover the entire facility so that there are no blind spots. Nowhere anyone can engage in any acts, sexual or otherwise, without being recorded on videotape. The system I have in mind would be covert in that the employees and clients would be unaware of the existence of the surveillance cameras or of their purpose. The idea for this struck me when you showed me the security system you designed for your home. Can you design and install such a system?"

"You want cameras set up to record everything that goes on in the center all day long? How long would you plan to keep the recorded tapes on file? After all you would need a dozen or more cameras to cover the center the way you described so we are talking about generating at least two dozen tapes a day. Who would maintain the equipment, change tapes and maintain the tape library. That would be a full time job in itself."

"That's why I came to you. I want you to come up with a technological solution for this problem. I don't want to buy anything. I want you to design, install and run the system for a monthly fee. I am not too concerned with the cost as long as it is reasonable for the solution you would be providing. While I have no reason to believe that there is a problem at the center I feel that everyday that I am not protected is a great risk. If there is a problem I want to know before it gets out of control. Can you do this?"

"Well, I will certainly give it a try. It will take a week to design it and I will have to get access to the center when no one else is there so I can figure out how to install cameras and wires so that they won't be seen." My mind was already starting to work on the problem and the challenge was exciting me.

Brian said, "Good, I will give you a set of keys for the building so you can get in on the weekend or at night after it's closed. So I will expect to hear from you next week then. Oh.... and one other thing, you are not to tell anyone about this including your wife. If I find out that any of the employees has any idea of what's going on I will terminate our deal. Is that understood?"

"Completely." I could tell by Brian's demeanor that the meeting was now over.

As we walked back through the house Brian stopped and opened a drawer in an antique desk and took out a set of keys, handed them to me and said, "Have a spare set of these made and return them to me next week when you come over with your proposal.

As I drove home I though about what it was that Brian wanted me to do. I wasn't sure that I was comfortable with the idea of spying on the employees at the day care center. On the other hand it would give me a chance to design something that may have resale value.

The next night at work I closed up the store and went back to my office to begin the design work on the surveillance system for the center. The first problem to over come was how do I record the output from as many as a dozen cameras in a way that is manageable. I was envisioning racks with VCRs in them. How would I hide them? If anyone saw all those VCRs they would know something was fishy. As I was pondering this problem Jill walked into my office and asked " What do you want me to do with these?" When I looked up Jill was standing there with her blouse opened to her waist and no bra. Her beautiful breasts were exposed to my view.

As I stared at her breasts Jill said "No silly, not those, these." I looked at Jill again to figure out what she was talking about then I saw that she was holding a box in her hand.

When I recognized what the box was I felt a shot of electricity go through my body. I jumped up, grabbed Jill and kissed her passionately and said "Thank you," as the blank CDs spilled out of the box she was holding. As the idea formed in my head, record the video on CDs not tape. No need to record every frame maybe just one frame per second. As I tried to concentrate on this growing idea Jill began kissing me. I told her to stop. I said I have work to do and didn't have time to make love to her. Jill said, "Then you sit down and get back to work and I'll get under your desk and give you a blow job. That would be nice wouldn't it?"

I had to agree. That did sound nice. So as I started making notes Jill began opening my pants. Once she had me in her mouth it became very difficult for me to concentrate so I just sat back relaxed and enjoyed the feel of Jill's mouth on my cock. It didn't take long for Jill's wonderful mouth and tongue to bring me off. Jill sucked on me till my cock was completely drained and limp. When she got up off the floor she had a drip of semen on her lower lip, which she made a show of licking off.

I said "That was great Jill but I'm afraid that I can't return the favor tonight. I have too much work to do."

Jill said, "That's okay. My boyfriend is picking my up in a few minutes. He'll take good care of me." Then she laughed and said, "I'm terrible aren't I?"

"Your boyfriend doesn't know we fool around does he?"

"Nope, and I'll never tell him. It's none of his business. I haven't promised him that I won't have sex with other men and I didn't ask him to promise me anything either. Until we make those promises I'll fuck anyone I want."

A few minutes later I heard a car horn and Jill said, "That's Bill.. gotta go."

By the time I went home I had a pretty good idea of what my design was going to look like. I worked on the design at night and on the weekend I went over to the center to figure out how to handle the wiring and where to hide the cameras. By Tuesday night I had the design ready.

As I got ready to go to Brian's house after dinner on Tuesday Patty asked where I was going. Of course I couldn't tell her so I said I was going back down to the store to unpack some boxes. She asked if I would like her to come along and help. I thanked her and said I wouldn't need any help and then I left. I felt bad lying to Patty but I had no choice. She looked kind of hurt as I walked out the door.

When I got to Brian's house it was all business. We went into his study and I began to explain just what I had in mind. I said "The day care center has six rooms that need to be monitored and one room in the basement that is accessed by it's own door and has no access to the rest of the building. I will put the electronics for the system in this basement room. I think the locks on the door should be changed just in case some one on your staff has a key to that room."

Brian nodded and said, "The lock will be changed tomorrow.

I continued, "For the six rooms up stairs I will use ten cameras. In the classroom I will put a camera at both ends the room. I'll do the same in the nap room and the playroom. In the office the cameras will be in opposite corners of the room. Finally in the bathrooms there will be one camera in each bathroom positioned so that they will show who comes and goes but will give them privacy to do their thing. The cameras will be set up with motion detectors so they are only on when someone is in the room. Each camera is also equipped with a microphone so sound will be recorded with the video. The cameras will all be connected to a video hub in the basement, which will be controlled by a computer. This computer will also act as a file server. The system will be programmed so that all video is feed to the processor, which will then capture one frame of video per second from each camera and store it on the server hard drive. Then at night when the center is closed the computer will be programmed to backup the video files on the hard drive onto compact discs. This system will be much easier to manage than a video tape system and much more practical."

Brian looked impressed. He asked, "If you capture only one video frame a second will I be able to know for sure what the video is showing."

I said, "Absolutely. At one frame per second the picture will be a little jumpy but you will be able to see very clearly what is happening."

"How will you monitor the system? Will you be going to the center at night to screen the videos?"

I said, "No. I am going to set up a web site for the center on the Internet but it will be designed such that only authorized people will have access to the site. The concept is called a virtual private network. This will give me access to the center while I am sitting at my computer at home. In time I will be able to build search criteria so that the computer can scan the video looking for suspicious behavior.

Brian was very pleased with the system designed and agreed to my monthly fee, asking only that I get the system up and running as soon as possible.

I installed the system over a three day holiday weekend when the center was closed and Patty thought I was working at the store. I was very pleased with myself. Everything worked as designed. On Tuesday when the center opened the cameras turned on and began recording the action. I was able to connect to the system from my computer at the store and from home. This allowed me to make sure everything was working properly.

I stopped by the center twice a week to load blank CDs into the recording device and to label and store the recorded CDs. Other than that the system needed very little manual intervention.

After just a few weeks of operation I was able to build a program so that the computer would scan the videos as they were recorded and would flag anything that I would need to look at later. This meant that I only needed a few minutes each night to check the days recorded video.

Then one Wednesday evening I got home from the store around 6:30 PM. Patty wasn't home from work yet so I went into my workroom and started reviewing the day's video. When I checked my active cameras I found that there were still two children in the playroom with Patty and George. The children were playing a game and Patty and George were on the other side of the room talking. Because I was watching them live I was able to zoom the camera in on Patty and George and turn up the gain on the microphone so I could hear them talking.

As I started listening in on their conversation Patty was saying, "I don't think I could do it. I want to but I think I would chicken out. I would have to feel as though I had no choice but to go through with it. You know what I mean?"

George said, "Yea, I think I do. Do you ever gamble?"

"What do you mean, like cards or horses?"

"Well, if you made a bet and lost would you feel that you had to pay the debt?"

"Yes, I guess so."

George looked around the room for a moment then said, "Okay then, I bet Joey's parents come to pick him up before Mike's father comes to get him. Will you take that bet?"

Patty was quiet for a minute then said, "Okay, I'll take the bet."

"If you lose you'll pay up, right?"

"Yes, I'll pay."

Patty and George sat quietly for the next few minutes until I heard a door open. When I checked the view from the other camera in the room I saw a woman enter the room and one the of boys that had been playing jumped up and went over to the woman. She said something I didn't quite hear to the boy then said good evening to Patty and George. When the boy and his mother left George looked at Patty and smiled but neither of them said anything. It was another fifteen minutes before a man came in and left with the other boy.

As the boy and his father left Patty walked out of the room. The cameras in the office activated and I saw Patty go over and sit down at the desk and start writing something on a chart. A moment later George came into the room leaned against a counter with his back to the camera view I was looking at but facing Patty. When Patty finished writing whatever it was she was writing she turned to look at George. Then I heard George say, "You lost the bet. It's time to pay up."

I don't know if I can describe the look on Patty's face. It was a little like a smile, almost a devilish smile, but she also looked a little nervous. Patty said, "I am ready if you are." Then she rolled the desk chair she was sitting in over to where George was standing. Now Patty was sitting in front of George but I couldn't see her because George was blocking the view. I was so intent and curious about what was going on that I almost forgot about the second camera in the room. When I remembered I quickly selected the view form the second camera, which was from the opposite side of the room. Now I could see Patty clearly and I couldn't believe my eyes. She had George's cock in her hand and she was examining it as though it was the first time she had seen one. I felt my throat tighten up as Patty began licking the head.

My first thought was, 'I have to stop them,' but I was frozen to my chair. Besides, they were a half-mile away. I couldn't do anything to stop them, so I sat and watched my wife take another man's cock into her mouth. If this was the pay off for the bet she lost she sure didn't seem to mind that she lost. I remembered when she used to suck my cock that way and I knew that George had to be really enjoying the prize he won. Patty was taking George's whole cock into her mouth then slowly pulling back until it almost came out. She would do this several times then she would take his cock out and run her tongue around the head and down the shaft and lick his balls.

As I watched the scene in front of me I was getting angry and upset but at the same time I found the whole thing to be very erotic, that is to say I got an erection while watching my wife suck George's cock.

As Patty continued paying her gambling debt I heard George say "I am almost ready to cum. Can I cum in your mouth?"

Patty didn't respond verbally, she just took him back into her mouth and pumped her mouth up and down his shaft until I saw him tense up. I could tell from George's hip movements that he was spewing his load in her mouth. When George stopped humping her face Patty let his cock drop from her mouth then she grabbed a handful of tissues from the desk and apparently spit George's cum into them.

As Patty stood up still wiping her mouth with a tissue George said "Next time you chose the bet."

After that the two of them moved around the rooms checking doors and windows and turning off lights. Finally they locked the front door and left.

As I sat waiting for Patty to come home I wondered what I should do. I could accuse Patty of having an affair but I couldn't tell her how I knew. If I did I would lose the deal I have with Brian. I decided not to do anything immediately and wait till I could come up with a way of confronting Patty without having to tell her about the surveillance system at the center. As I thought about this it suddenly occurred to me that the system had recorded Patty and George. I didn't want anyone else to see that video so I decided to go over to the center and erase that last bit of video.

As I walked into the garage to get my car Patty came in. She asked me where I was going and I wanted to say, 'What do you care slut,' but instead I said, "I have to run to the store. Be back in an hour."

When I got to the center I went in the basement door to the computer room. The computer hadn't started the process of burning the day's video onto the CDs yet. I pulled up the stored video for the office camera and watched Patty sucking George's cock again. Watching at one frame per second made the video jerky but there was no doubt about what was going on. I burned that portion of video onto a separate CD then erased it from the hard drive. Afterwards I sat at the computer and thought about what had happened. I wondered if this was the first time or had Patty and George been playing for a while. I pulled the video files for every Wednesday since the system was installed. I scanned the video files for any action between Patty and George and found none. I thought that if this is the first time it probably won't be the last time. That's when I decided to set up a video tape recorder in my shop at home so that I could videotape Patty on Wednesdays when she is alone in the center with George. This would give me a much better picture of them than the one frame per second video files that were being saved to the file server. If anything happen between them the following Wednesday I would be ready.

For the next week I felt uncomfortable around Patty. I found myself confused by how I felt about her. I was angry that she had cheated on me but I was also more sexually attracted to her than I had been in a long time. I wanted to scream at her and call her names but I also wanted to make love to her. I also found myself looking forward to Wednesday night to see if Patty would have any kind of sexual contact with George. I knew that I didn't want her to but part of me seemed to want it to happen.

On Tuesday I kept my mind off the situation with Patty by taking a long lunch with Jill. She took me to her apartment where she made me a chicken sandwich then while I was eating she called her boyfriend on the phone. Jill stood with her back to me as she talked to her boyfriend, telling him in explicit detail how she wanted him to make love to her that night. As she talked she bent over the kitchen counter and began pulling her skirt up till her beautiful ass, covered in skimpy white bikini panties, was completely exposed to me. Next, using one hand and a lot of wiggle Jill managed to remove her panties then she turned to me and with a jerk of her head indicated that she wanted me to come to her. So as Jill continued to talk on the phone I came up behind her and began to run my hands over her ass and up between her legs. Jill reached back with her free hand and started to rub my fast growing erection through my pants.

I dropped my pants and Jill took hold of my cock and guided it to her pussy. As I entered her from behind Jill gasped and said into the phone "Just the thought of you putting that beautiful cock of yours inside me has me excited. I began pumping my cock into Jill as she continued telling her boyfriend what she wanted him to do to her that night, which in reality was a description of what I was doing to her at that moment. As Jill neared orgasm she told her boyfriend that she was so hot the she had to put her hand in her pants to relieve herself. After her orgasm and while I was spewing my load inside her, Jill said "I can't wait for you to fuck me tonight. I have to get back to work now. My boss made a mess that I have to clean up."

I couldn't believe how bold she was but it made me extra hot listening to her talk to her boyfriend while we had sex.

On Wednesday evening I left the store a little early to make sure I wouldn't miss anything. I was home sitting in my workshop, with my computer linked to the centers computer, the VCR was turned on and I had a cold beer. Now all I had to do was wait for all of the kids to go home. By six o'clock all of the other staff members had left and most of the children had gone home. There were four children they were all sitting in a circle with George and he was reading to them. Patty was moving around the center putting things away, and. cleaning up the rooms. By 6:15 only Joey and Mike were still there. The same two kids from the previous Wednesday. I had already turned the volume up so I clearly heard George say "Did you want to make a wager this week?"

Patty actually looked a little embarrassed but she said, "Yes. I bet that Joey's ride comes first."

George asked "What are the stakes this time?"

"Same as last week only if I win you do to me what I did to you."

For the next few minutes George and Patty sat quietly watching the two boys play. Then the same woman that came last week came in the door and said, "Come on Joey, let's go home" and as they hurried out the door Mike's father arrived to take him home. As soon as Mike and his father were out the door George walked over and locked it. Patty and George went through the same routine they did the previous week, checking windows and locking doors then they both went into the office.