Day Dreamin'

Story Info
Two internet friends finally meeting in person.
6.1k words
4.14
10.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Fantasy For Two

Part 1...

Day Dreamin'

I was both nervous, and excited. The big day had finally arrived, and it was glorious. It was only 9:15 in the morning, and already I could hear the children's laughter as the chased each other with squirt guns. Soon they'd all be knockin', asking me to fill the wading pool. It was suppose to get at least ninety today, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky to mar the suns goal.

Grabbing a pair of undies, my green shorts, my favorite white tank top, and my bathing suit top, I headed towards the bathroom to start the water running for my shower while I continued my train of thought. I slowly started to undress while my thoughts turned to my friends. Soon I'd be meeting them all in person for the first time...

Bill, with all his whining, and his righteous attitude...He could be nice, and supportive when not acting the fool. I hoped he'd be able to behave himself...Mr. B was coming too.

Lisa, who always makes me laugh with her bubbly personality. I wonder what her husband is like, but that will be answered soon enough as he's coming along.

Patty, who's almost as excited as I am over our get together has been so much help getting this thing together. I have a feeling we're gonna be close friends. And then there's Richard, and Don, Barbra and her hubby, Craig and Jenny...It should be a fun weekend.

Noticing I had forgotten my towel, I ran to get it, almost falling as TippyCat raced under my feet. Okay...feed TippyCat, AND THEN shower! OKAY Hannibal...I hear you. Are you outta seed again? You're gettin' too fat! There ya' go...good bird...go see...go see...That's a good boy.

Heading back to my running shower, I suddenly remembered I'd better grab the phone too. Everyone was to phone me as they arrived at the hotel that had been booked for them a full three weeks in advance.

Looping my towel on the towel rack, I stepped under the hot inviting spray. Turning my back to the shower, I let the spray pound out the soreness in my shoulders from yesterday. I had lifted way too much, but at least the renter had shown up and taken the unit. That made it worth it.

Tilting my head back, I let the water run over my forehead and hair. It felt so good...wish I'd left the radio on. Reaching for my sweet strawberry shampoo, I can't help but grin. I do so love the scent of strawberries. Pouring the thick silky pink into my hand, I stepped out from under the spray and smoothed it over my head. Closing the lid, setting it back down, I lazily worked it into lather, letting myself daydream while I did so.

Out of all of those coming, at least twenty couples, there was only one I was nervous to meet. Mr. B! He was so sweet to me on line, and so helpful...He makes me feel good...and relaxed. He has a way of making others talk about themselves while giving little away about his self. Mr. B...I like that name. Never known one before...But there's something about him that makes me nervous...tingly even. Like a spider's sense going off. Look at me! Fifty years old, and blushing in the shower.

Tilting my head back again, I rinsed my hair, turning up the hot water. It felt so good! Pouring my strawberry conditioner onto my hair, I lathered it up, and let it set in my hair as I picked up my shower gel. Spreading it slowly over myself, I remember a time my body was truly smooth to the touch.

My non-existent tummy had made an appearance, and non too gracefully! My breasts had stayed standing thank God. My legs have certainly gone all to hell along the way too. Age is not a lover-like escort.

Stepping back under the shower, I let it cascade over my full length. Running my fingers through my hair to get the conditioner out, my imagination went into over drive.

Closing my eyes, they weren't my hands anymore. His hands were gentle as they combed through my hair, sensuously massaging my scalp. As the conditioner ran over my body, his hands followed. Over my shoulders, and down my breasts, his hands gently cupping them, as the spray teased my nipples erect.

The shrill ringing of the telephone was definitely a demand to come back to earth and get real. I had too much to do without mooning over some guy I hadn't even met yet!

Part 2...

Plans For The Day

Almost everyone had arrived. Lisa's car had failed her about an hours drive away, and had refused to start again at the restaurant she had stopped at. The mechanic wouldn't be back till Monday, and this was Friday. That meant her station wagon, which we had counted on because of its size, was now just another problem to solve. We would deal with that on Monday. In the meantime, Patty went to pick her up.

The plan was for us all to meet at the hotel, and take the monorail to the Seattle Center. The hotel was within walking distance to the monorail, and it would be more fun to all go together. The center held lots to do, and catered to everyone's interests.

As we all made plans to split up into groups, and meet back at the bottom of the Space Needle, I noticed that everyone was pairing up as couples. Now I really felt kind of weird. Most has brought along their better halves, or a friend. Bill, Patty, Mr. B, and myself were left unattached. All of a sudden, I saw my day stretching out before me, with Bill having to sit most of the day due to his numerous complaints. Next thing I knew, Mr. B was taking my hand, telling the others I had promised to show him the bumper cars, promising we'd see them later under the space needle. I felt sorry for Patty, but took the offered escape.

We had a wonderful time. We indeed rode the bumper cars, them moved on to the art exhibits. We found we liked some of the same artists, and conversation flowed easily. Leaving the art exhibit building, we saw the various live musicians starting to entertain the crowds that were building on the grass around them. We listened to some blues, and then moved on to country. Jazz was next. Then Hillbilly. I hadn't had this much fun in years.

By the time we were to meet the others, we'd built up an appetite. Upon arriving at the Space Needle, we saw that Bill, Patty, and several others had already arrived. Riding up in the elevator, we all talked about what we had seen and done. Everyone had had a good time, except for Bill. He looked very tired, and somewhat peeved. And he was looking straight at me!

But I was worrying for nothing. Mr. B once again rescued me by asking what I was going to eat. As we made our way to the big circular table set up just for our party, he kept up a running conversation. After we had all ordered our meals, conversation turned to what the afternoon offered in way of entertainment. Many of us wanted to go swimming, and cool off, so I suggested Green Lake. I'd gone swimming there often while growing up.

Not everyone wanted to go. Patty and Lisa were going shopping down at Pike Place Market. Several of us agreed that if we weren't too tired from swimming, we'd see them there later. So those who wanted to go swimming climbed into Mr. B's car, while the shoppers went in Bills and Lisa's cars. Bill was going to drop those riding with him off, and then was going back to the hotel to lie down for a couple hours.

Arriving at the lake, everyone gratefully got out of the car. It had been a tight fit to get us all in. With one more, someone would have had to ride on a lap! It wasn't longer then ten minutes, and we'd all stripped down to bathing suits to go in the water. All but me. I refused to wear a suit because of my being overweight. I knew my shorts would dry quickly in the sun after I was done swimming. Laughing, Mr. B challenged me to a race to Duck Island. I had told everyone in the car how we'd swam out to the little island every summer, (my brother and I) and went fishing. We had always considered it spooky as kids. It had a large stand of trees like a forest, and it was very dark on the island under these trees. After seeing it for themselves, no one else wanted to swim out to it. I took Mr. B up on his challenge, racing towards the lake. With a laugh, he came chasing close on my heels. We hit the water, and started swimming to the cheers of our friends.

Part 3...

Unexpected Turn of Events

By the time I made it to the island, Mr. B was sitting on a fallen log waiting for me, a huge smile on his face. He had so easily out swam me. Joining him on the log, I smiled in appreciation of his win. He looked happy, and suggested we let the sun dry us some before we went exploring. It would be chilly under the thickness of the trees, if not down right cold.

So we sat for a few minutes, laughing over things we'd seen at the Seattle Center, and bits and pieces from our lives. We kept the conversation light, but I think he was wise to my nervousness. Trying to hide it, I jumped up, and told him to follow me if he wanted to see the ducks. That got his attention, and he followed me under the trees.

Trying hard to think of something to say, I wasn't paying attention, as I should have to where I was walking, and tripped over a small arm of one of the broken trees. He caught me before I fell, and kept a hold my hand as we continued walking. It had been a very long time since anyone had held my hand. Years...I wasn't use to being touched at all anymore.

As we neared the side of the island I knew we'd find the ducks on, I stopped to listen. I had always loved to hear them before they came into view. We could see feathers stuck on branches, and hear their calls clearly. Mr. B gave me a puzzled look, not understanding why I stopped as suddenly as I did. Then moving slowly, I showed him the treasure my brother and I had found on Duck Island. Looking very carefully, he could see the baby chicks just popping from their shells. I pointed nearby to our left, and he saw more of the same. We watched a couple of them get free from their shells, and then I led him back the way we had come.

Just short of leaving the tall stand of trees and walking out into the bright sunlight, he stopped walking, and pulled me close for a hug. Nervously, I returned his hug, then looked up at him. He still held me loosely, but close. I could have left his arms just by taking the smallest step...

All of a sudden, it mattered less that I was married. I wanted to taste this mans kiss. I could feel his body touching mine...teasing mine...and as his eyes searched my face, a war went on inside my heart. I was married! But this felt so good...was it cheating if he hadn't touched me in years? Was it taking anything away that was his?

I let myself relax a little, and smiled at him. Then he asked if I'd made up my mind yet. I could feel my face flame, and was happy it was so dark there under the trees. But that didn't save me. He chuckled as if he knew I was blushing, and again pulled me close. Whispering in my ear, he assured me that nothing would happen I didn't want to happen.

Leaning back in his arms, my smile grew. Raising a hand to his cheek, I leaned into him and met his lips with my own. Just a couple small kisses. That's what I told myself. Just enough to satisfy my curiosity...but Mr. B had ideas of his own. Still holding me gently, he deepened the kiss, and my body woke as if from a lifetime of sleep, and was rejoicing in being alive. It now had a mind of its own, and knew what it wanted.

I felt my breasts swell, and my nipples tighten, and I knew he could feel it too. Just as I could tell he wasn't entirely unaffected. My body moved of its own accord, and snuggled closer. I had quit thinking...I was feeling...and enjoying it! I enjoyed feeling his arousal, and his hands moving down my back to pull me intimately closer. My arms had found their way around his neck, and a breath of air couldn't have found a way between us.

He moved his body against mine suggestively, and my body responded with a sharp shudder. Now his kiss carried passion, and his hand moved to the strings holding my bathing suit top on. Very slowly, and purposely, he pulled on one of the strings. He was giving me time to stop him if that was my choice...and with a little pop, the bow was untied.

As the air touched my skin, I closed my eyes. So many sensations shot through me, that I could do nothing but enjoy them. As he again kissed me, his hand cupped my breast, and his thumb brushed across my erect nipple, causing me to once again shiver in reaction. I couldn't see it, but I could feel his smile against my lips.

As he moved his lips to my neck, then my shoulder, my hands roamed over his broad back, enjoying the play of the tensed muscles beneath my hands. Slowly he lowered me to the island floor, and again recaptured my lips, while his hand continued to tease my body awake. Slowly his hand moved downward, until he found the heat he was looking for. As his hand touched the crotch of my shorts, I couldn't stop the small cry of response. My body leapt to his touch, wanting...no...craving more. Cupping his hand firmly against me, his mouth played with my aroused nipples...licking, and suckling...nipping...and then he moved his hand in a rubbing motion, further driving me deeper into passion. Now my body asked for more, moving against his hand like it had a life of its own. With my fingers laced in his short hair, I held on...I wanted to touch him...and taste him, but all I could reach was his head and shoulders. This only fueled my sexual tension. Then I felt his hand near my shorts waistband, and soon inside my shorts. Kissing me deeply, he touched me intimately, and I again cried out as I moved against his hand, hot...and wet.

Running one hand down his chest to the top of his shorts, I felt the breath he drew in suddenly. Letting my hand seek the front of his shorts, I touched him, and heard the moan he made against my lips as he pressed himself into my palm. The next moment, I felt his fingers teasing; searching...felt my body opening to him like a flower.

Then I heard the laughter as if from far away...laughing shakily, Mr. B said it seemed we were no longer alone. I was pleased to see he wasn't any happier in reality then I was at the untimely intrusion. My body still responded to his moving hand and fingers. Suddenly he was kissing me hard, and slipping his fingers inside my heat. My body jumped, arched into him, and moved in sweet ecstasy. Then I heard the voices coming closer, and knew it was Lisa, and her hubby.

Reluctantly, Mr. B removed his hand, and gave me a final fierce kiss, telling me that it wasn't over. Handing me my top, he helped me tie it in place. My hands were so unsteady...He took my hand, and pulled me to my feet just as Lisa said, "There they are...over there".

I didn't know how I was going to face Mr. B when we came out from under the trees into the bright sunlight. I hadn't acted like that since I was a teenager...but I couldn't wipe the smile from my face. Joining Lisa and her husband, I felt my face flame. She looked from Mr. B, to me, than back to Mr. B again before smiling. He laughed, and asked if she had enjoyed her shopping trip.

Then she told us how Patty had taken too much sun, and had requested going back to the hotel. She had dropped Lisa off at the Lake, and drove back to the hotel. She suggested swimming back to the others, drying off some, and going back to the hotel for dinner and drinks. She'd heard the hotel's band practicing their show when she'd dropped her loot from her shopping trip off, and they'd sounded good to her.

Agreeing with her plans, the four of us swam back to shore. The water felt cool on my heated skin, and the swim gave me the needed time to collect myself. Sitting on our towels to dry off, we sipped Pepsi and talked with others that had joined our group. About 30 minutes later, we all headed to the parking lot. It had been arranged that Lisa would drive us back in Mr. B's car, as he didn't care for the downtown driving. There were too many one-way streets, and he didn't know the area. This wasn't Lisa's first trip to Seattle, and she didn't mind driving.

Several had piled into the other car, and taken off. It was then we noticed we had a slight problem. We had one too many to fit in the car! Lisa sat in the driver's seat, and took charge. She patted the seat beside her, looking at her hubby. Next she had Ron get in, with his buddy Tom beside him. Turning to Mr. B, she told him he was next. That left me ...and she ordered me to sit on his lap. It was the only way we were all going to get where we were going.

Looking at Mr. B, I saw the twinkle in his eyes, and the grin playing about his lips. He was totally enjoying my discomfort of the moment. Climbing in, I sat on his lap facing the front, and away from Ron and Tom. Squirming a bit to get comfortable, I felt his indrawn breath. Turning slightly to look at him, I felt something else too. Pulling himself up a bit straighter, he winked, and grinned. His movement caused us to rub together, and I realized he wasn't comfortable either. Telling us to wake him when we got there, he tipped his head back and closed his eyes.

The road we had to take was a detour due to roadwork on the main stretch. It had some large potholes, and was very bumpy. His hands had moved to my waist, and held me as each bump made us more aware of each other.

I can't say I didn't enjoy the ride back to the hotel...OR, how when we got there, Mr. B was slow to get out of the car. I couldn't stop my knowing smile, and didn't even try. Lisa invited me to go up to her room for a quick drink before I headed to my room to shower and change, which I declined. I had rented a room for overnight. It was easier then fighting the traffic an hour each way.

Part 4...

Seeking Satisfaction

Once again, back in my room, I lean against the door for a moment, a dreamy smile touching my lips and eyes. Mentally shaking myself, I kick off my shoes, and headed towards the bathroom. Starting the water running, I then went to check on what I would wear for dinner. I had brought very little with me, and had only a choice of two dresses.

One of them, a baby blue in color, I called my "Marilyn Monroe" dress. The neckline plunged deeply in front and back, and the skirt was full. It was of a simple cut, and was a definite eye catcher. I had tried it on at the store, and it had looked pretty good. Now it looked only obvious.

The second dress was long, and silky. It was white, and backless. The front had a choker style collar. The skirt was full, but fell gracefully. The only jewelry it needed was my gold bracelet and earrings. I would wear my paisley shawl over it. I grabbed a new pair of pantyhose out of my overnight bag, along with my undies and ginger bath gel, shampoo, and conditioner.

Returning to my shower, I undressed and stood under the spray. Not letting my mind wonder, I hurriedly showered, and got out. Quickly drying my hair, I let it flow down my back. Just a dab of mascara was the only make up I wore. I had bought the white silk panties just to match the dress and shoes.

Standing in front of the mirror, I was glad I'd picked the white dress. My skin had gained some color from the afternoon sun, and I had to admit it...I looked good! It was time to re-join the others. Now where did I put my purse...ahhh...there it is...

Coming off the elevator into the Hotel Lobby, the first person I saw was Patty. Looking at her simple, yet elegant red pantsuit, I felt somewhat over dressed. That was until I saw Lisa, decked out to the nines! She was dressed in a long black dress of stylish cut, with a plunging bodice to her navel. Hoop earrings were her only jewelry except for her wedding ring and watch. The men looked very distinguished in their suits and ties...even though Mr. B's tie had been loosened as if it were chocking him.

Bill let out a whistle upon seeing me, and told me I looked great. Mr. B said nothing...but the look in his eyes when he looked at me made me blush. There were already couples swaying on the dance floor to a slow romantic song, and he held his hand out to me without a word. Putting my hand in his, he smiled into my eyes and led me onto the dance floor. Taking me into his arms, he held me close, and the now familiar shiver raced up my spine. With my head tucked under his chin, my mind went back to that afternoon on Duck Island. And it didn't go alone! My body responded to the slight caress of his hands on my back, and his lips at my ear. He had promised it wasn't over yet...and it was a promise he meant to keep.

12