Day Dreamin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the song over, we walked back to the table, only for Bill to ask me for the next dance. When he took me in his arms, he started telling me how he'd missed me that afternoon. Then he told me of the various problems plaguing him at the moment...swollen abdomen, angina, and he'd missed his last dose of meds. Politely I listened and made the correct responses, all the while wishing Mr. B's arms were back around me. How long could one dance last?

Going back to the table, we found the others ordering from the waiter. We added our orders to the others, and then joined in making plans for the next day's fun. It seemed like everyone had their own ideas on where they wanted to go, and what they wanted to see. The only thing that was really agreed on was that we'd all have our breakfasts and dinners together, and share all our experiences at that time. This settled, we relaxed and started enjoying our evening.

Lisa and Patty had enjoyed Pike Place Market, and were wearing jewelry bought during their sightseeing. Lisa had found a gold ankle bracelet she adored, and Patty was wearing a beautiful new necklace.

Our meals arrived, and the food was delicious. Not usually a drinker, I loosened up and had some wine with my steak dinner. It was light and fruity, and went well with my meal. I also wasn't so nervous anymore. Much more relaxed, I joined into the conversations going on around me, where before I had mainly just listened.

Soon couples started teaming up to dance, and taking the initiative, I asked Mr. B to dance. The band had been playing some lively tunes, but had now switched to slow paced music. I had to laugh when Lisa jumped in to say that he had promised her the next dance, and she was holding him to it! Her hubby graciously asked me to dance, and we all headed to the dance floor. A couple minutes later, Bill and Patty joined us. We exchanged partners a couple times during the next several dances, and everyone was having a great time.

After several dances with various partners, I begged exhaustion. I was over-heated, and needed some fresh air. I really wasn't use to the wine, and all the exercise. My body was reminding me I wasn't a youngster anymore. Patty and Bill had both left a while ago, and the dance floor was thinning out. Assuring them I'd be right back, I started back to our table to get my purse.

The hotels ballroom had a balcony that over looked a beautiful garden. Stepping up to the railing, I inhaled deeply, enjoying the perfume of the flowers. Looking up into the night sky, I quickly closed my eyes. I could almost hear my gramps voice..."You must close your eyes tight, and wish on only the first star you see at night." Smiling slightly to myself, I made my wish.

"What did you wish for?"

Startled, I turned from the railing to see Mr. B. I felt my face flame, and I turned back to the railing. "Have you seen the garden yet? It's beautiful." He came closer, and came to stand just behind me. Again he asked his question; "Talk to me...what did you wish for?" and I had an answer waiting this time. "Gramps said not to tell my wish. If I do, it won't come true."

Coming up real close behind me, he wrapped his arms around me. "Was this what you wished for?" Then he kissed my neck..."Or was this your wish?" My heart had started pounding, and I held my breath. Turning me around, smiling, he asked, "Or maybe this?" Light as a butterfly's wings, his lips met mine, and then were gone. "Or this?" Pulling me closer, he kissed me with passion, and my senses leapt. Yes...this was part of what I'd wished for. But if I admitted it, he would only search for the rest of the wish. Pulling away slightly from me, he looked at my face, and smiled. He looked quite happy with himself, and the state he'd brought me to. And with just a kiss... "Yes, that was a part of my wish..." I told him. Now his smile had turned into a full-fledged grin. Pulling me tightly into his arms, he again kissed me, and I knew this time, it wouldn't stop there. As if reading my mind, he took my hand, and led me back inside.

All our friends had left by this time, and the ballroom floor was empty. There were about six couples sitting at tables, conversing quietly. Leading me to the elevators, hand at my elbow, Mr. B was quiet, but wearing a smile. As we waited for the elevator, my mind wasn't on where I was...but on where I wanted to be. The elevator arrived empty, and as we stepped inside, he pushed the button for the third floor. As soon as the elevator doors closed, he pulled me into his arms for a kiss that took us all the way to our floor.

Walking down the long hallway, he stopped out my door and put the key in the lock. Looking me square in the eye, he said, "Do I stay...or go?" With no hesitation, I stepped forward, turned the key to open the door, and took his hand. Without saying a word, I led him inside and closed the door. Once inside, I locked it again, and turning, walked straight into his arms. A hand on each side of his face, I brought his lips to mine. With one arm around my upper shoulders he held me close as we kissed, with his other hand at my lower back, pulling my body close to his.

To feel his body pressed close to mine was impossible for me to resist. This man had made me feel again...he'd awakened a need I had long ago put to sleep. Now this need screamed at me to be fulfilled.

Lowering my hands to the front of his suit jacket, I slipped it from his shoulders. As soon as his hands were free of its sleeves, I could feel them warmly on my naked back. Unbuttoning his shirt, and pulling it lose from his belted waist, it too was slide from his shoulders. Running my hands down his chest, I took the hem of his tee shirt, and with his willing assistance, off it came too. I enjoyed the feel of his chest under my hands...and wanted more.

As he continued to kiss me, I ran my thumbs over his nipples, and soon they were hard. Ending the kiss, I lowered my lips to his nipple, and flicked it with my tongue. Not one to play favorites, I left a trails of small kisses to his other nipple, nipping it between my teeth, and loving it with my tongue. I felt his response, and grew bolder with my explorations. Looking him in the eye, I reached for his belt buckle. He stopped me.

Smiling, he told me I was over dressed, and put his hands to the back of my neck. With a simple tug, my dress dropped to my feet. The snap was all that was holding the dress on. As I felt the air touch my skin, I knew a moment of extreme embarrassment. It had been so long...and my body was no longer young. But this feeling only lasted a moment, before he said, "You're beautiful", and reached to caress my breast, intently watching my face. Closing my eyes, I gave in to the feelings he was provoking. I gasped as I felt his tongue at my breast, and my hands found their way into his hair. As he moved to my other breast, I could feel the fire start to surface as if just coming to life.

I felt like my emotions were spiraling out of control, when my brain knocked, asking to be heard. A very persistent voice asked, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" What took place next was a battle between emotions, and years of instilled morals. Emotions won...need won.

Unbuckling his belt, then the button, I slowly lowered his zipper. Slipping my hands below his waistband from the back, I work his pants over his hips, kneeling to work them down his legs and off his feet. As I finished, I pressed a kiss to his inside thigh...His hands, now in my hair, tightened. Moving just the slightest amount, I tasted him, and enjoyed his reaction. "Ahhhhh..." came from him like air released from a balloon, and he moved gently as my lips surrounded him. Closing my eyes, I loved him in this fashion, enjoying how he verbally responded..."Oh YES..." "Ohhhh..." "Ahhhhhh...", as he kept pace with my mouth and tongue. My hands on each side of his hips, I controlled his movements, letting my lips and tongue do all the work. At first drawing him in slowly, lovingly, till I could feel his tenseness growing. Changing tactics, I sucked hard, moving my head quickly, enjoying him...enjoying his reaction. Removing my hand as I found it in my way, I was able to fully take him in...Mere moments later, I felt him jerk, and push hard into my mouth, still holding me by my hair. Now letting him control the speed and depth, he soared out of control, and I could feel his essence shoot into the back of my throat. Closing my lips more firmly around him, I swallowed, letting none escape.

Pulling me to my feet, he led me to the bed, and I laid on my back, wondering what he had in mind. I was so hot, and so wet, I wanted him...needed him. I felt like a coiled up spring.

As he stood at the end of the bed looking down at me smiling, I felt my face go hot, and closed my eyes. Then I felt his intimate kiss, and felt my body jackknife off the bed.

Spreading my legs further apart, he flicked his tongue over my bud repeatedly, quicker and quicker, until he had me writhing on the bed. As he slid his tongue into my heat, my hand moved to his head. Such feelings swamped all thought...all I was capable of was feeling this intense pleasure as he stroked me, and loved me in this fashion. But soon, this just wasn't enough. I needed to feel him inside me...hot...and hard.

Pulling back from me, he moved up my body kissing, licking, and stroking till I was in a frenzy. Then he moved to the head of the bed, and leaning over my face, palmed my heat. No longer resisting my own urges and needs, I took him again into my mouth, working my tongue in a circular motion. Gasping, he pushed into my mouth fully, at the same time slipping his fingers into me.

Holding one of my ankles to hold me in place, he moved his hand inside me to the rhythm he moved in and out of my mouth with. My hands flat on the mattress pushed me into his hand hard, while I took him fully into my mouth, sucking hard each time he withdrew. Feeling him swell inside my mouth made me even hotter, and his hand just wasn't enough. As if reading my mind, he pulled himself slowly from my clinging lips, as if reluctant to do so, and lay beside me, his head towards my feet. "Come here..." he said, and rolled me on top of him. Pulling me up towards his face, he once again sunk his tongue into my heat. Holding him in my hand, I teased him, flicking my tongue over the top of his hardness quickly, taking him fully into my mouth as he rose off the bed and pushed. Feeling him start to blow, I stopped, and pulled away from him.

Staying on my knees for a moment, I tried to catch my breath, only to once again have it stolen from me in surprise. Coming up behind me on the bed, he held me hips and very slowly entered me, and began moving, at first slowly, then with great thrusts that had me closing my eyes in delight.

Meeting him thrust for thrust, I tilted myself for the fullest entry possible, hungry...greedy for it all. I could feel his passion building again, right along with mine. I was still hot, and very slick as he bent over my back to finger my clit. As I felt two fingers slide in, I tightened down as if to keep them there. I had never been loved doggie style, and I was enjoying it...very much. Just before he was to climax, he turned me over, and took my lips in a kiss of passion. Moving on top of me, he started kissing my breasts, and pulling on my nipples with his lips while flicking his tongue across them excitedly. As his hand cupped my heat, I let my legs open...then he was inside me, moving...hard, and fast, whipping me up past the clouds.

Pulling his upper body a little away from mine, he quickened his pace, smiling into my eyes. With sweet perfection, waves of pleasure rolled over us...

Exhausted, we lay together spoon fashion. Sleepy...wonderfully fulfilled, he kissed me, and we slept.

12