Day Dreaming

Story Info
Dirty dancing between a guy and girl in a club.
828 words
3.5
23.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babsey4
babsey4
1 Followers

I met her at a club, she is chocolate skinned, slim with long legs. She has A cup breast with a small cute ass. She was with her friends. They were all wearing skimpy dresses that showed a lot of skin. But even with that my eyes was only for her.

The way she was moving her body on the dance floor caught my attention when I entered the club. She knows how to dance, she knows how to move that body and control her movements. The way she used her hands to caress her body while she dances. Moving her hands from the top of her head, down her neck and glance past the side of her two pointed breasts, to her tummy which were bare because of the blue half top she was wearing and down to her thighs which were also bare because of the bumper shorts she was wearing.

I stood near the bar sipping my drink looking at her. There is one thing I know about myself and that is I cannot dance. It's as if I was born with two left feet. But there is one thing I know about dancing, it's that dancing can be used to express what u are feeling and what u want at a particular time. And that's why I dropped my empty cup on the bar and moved across the dance floor towards her.

When I got to her front, she noticed that I was standing there looking at her. Our eyes connected while she kept moving her body sensually. I stretched out my hand to her and she moved towards me and took it. I twirled her around and moved her body close to mine.

She started moving her body on me. I moved my hand down her body to her silky chocolate thighs, caressing it while she moves her ass on me, trying to get a reaction out of me. I moved one of my hands up her body to caress her exposed tummy and up over one of her breast until I reached her neck. I held her neck and moved her head close to my mouth and started whispering sexy things into her ear about how sexy her body is, about how good she is at dancing and about how sexy and how beautiful she looks in what she is wearing, that she has made all the guys and even some girls drool over her that night. By this time I was hard as a rock and I knew she could feel me. That's when she started grinding her ass hard on me. I used my hand to bend her over so that her ass could shoot out more. I held her at the hips with both hands and started grinding my hard dick on her ass while she pushes back hard with her ass. I turned her over and immediately she raised one of her legs to my hips and started grinding herself on my hard dick again.

I had a passing feeling that she wants me to cum because of the way she started moving faster with her face and body slick with sweat, but what took place was her own orgasm, which took her by surprise.

While we were grinding against each other, with one leg wrapped around my waist and one of my hand holding her hips, I moved my other hand up her body to her breasts. By this time she was so turned on that her nipples were so hard that they were making dents through her half top. My finger flicked one of her nipples while moving my hand up her breast. The way she reacted made her start breathing faster and her body started shaking. When I saw her reaction, I couldn't help but to pinch that same nipple and that's when she came hard without expecting it on the dance floor.

I could feel the heat and wettness coming from where she was grinding on me. Because of the way she was grinding on my dick harder and faster while she came, I too couldn't hold back and came spurt after spurt in my pants. We both came so hard that she was shrieking loud and I was grunting but the loud music drowned us out. After we finished cumin we held each other breathing hard. Her friends were looking at the both of us with awe in their eyes because they have been looking at us since when we started dancing. We kept breathing hard and looking into each other eyes.

When I was about to speak to ask her name, that's when I felt a tap on my back, it was my friend asking me if I was alright and that's when I noticed that I was still standing at the bar with my drink in my hand and the girl was still across the dance floor dancing to the music.

babsey4
babsey4
1 Followers