Day Dreams

Story Info
Diary entry.
820 words
3.69
25.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How dare he? Does he think I just sit around pining for him? Well okay, I have to admit that most of my thoughts are of him, what he makes me feel, and what I want to feel again. But he hasn’t talked to me for weeks and now, bam, he is on the phone wanting a second chance. Or is this the 4th?

I must say that the thought of his muscular arms braced above my head and him wearing nothing but that smirk that says “oh yeah, I know how to please you woman”, makes me wet in a heart beat. Damn, I miss those arms. Nothing feels the same once you have been cradled in those arms (whether hot fantastic knee melting sex has occurred or not).

Then I get to thinking about that tight ass, clenching as he enters me over and over again. Shit, why did he have to call again? I thought I was well on my way of healing my heart and moving on. Well, okay, I am fooling myself.

The last weekend we were to spend together, I had it all planned out. We were going to go out, have a nice time, and then head back for some mind boggling sex. The anal egg was just crying out to be inserted in my ass and cranked on high while he pounded my pussy. I could feel the vibrations from head to toe so I know he would have to get some mighty fine feelings from it being in me at the same time. I also so wanted to clean my juices off his face after he went down on me. Nothing tastes finer, well, okay, cleaning him up after he fucks me and while he cums tastes better. Then I was going to try to turn the tables on him at some point and insert it into him. Damn, but I bet with that vibrating on his prostrate, he would have shot to the moon, literally.

Oh man, then there are the more risqué thoughts of him, me, and a sexy woman. Watching him get sucked off by her, he watching her eat me and then watching me get my first taste of pussy. Or maybe he and I both eating her out at the same time. Our tongues intermingling and tasting her juices at the same time, using both our fingers to massage her g-spot, him fucking me or her while the other one devoured pussy, and my all time, oh someday want to do it – him fucking me doggie style while me and her in a 69 and she eating my pussy and licking him while he pounds away.

Then I go back to the thoughts of just him and me. We had talked about so many things that we wanted to do, and believe it or not, most do occur without sex being involved. Just that it’s been so long since I have had a good love session that I am horny as hell. I want to do the things, sexually of course, to him that we never got around to. I want to put him in a chair, do a little strip tease, and then mount him and ride him until we both scream in ecstasy. I want him to tie my hands above my head on the bed and have his way with me while I am helpless to do anything but feel. I want to tie him up and have my wicked way with him. I want food sex. Nothing sounds as delicious as licking chocolate syrup off his body or dipping a strawberry into his cum like whip cream. I want to finally get to have anal sex with him. His size is such that we have to work up to that and we never got there. I want to take a shower with him and rub my soapy hands all over his body while the water beats down on us and then I want to go down on him and suck him clean. Then I want to take the party to the bedroom where we lick each other dry.

Damn, here I am sitting once again at home alone with horny thoughts of him. Well off to the vibrator I go to take the edge off and hopefully drift off into some peaceful dreams. These wet day dreams are making me nuts. All they succeed in doing is giving me more thoughts of what I want to do that man sexually the next time I get my hands on him. I still owe him for leaning over and placing his face in my crotch while I was driving one time. Course the short skirt and g-string gave him plenty of access…..oh; there I go again, detouring off into sexual thoughts once again. I really should stop rambling and go get some sleep………..