Day Dreams About Nice Things ...

Story Info
A nice way to daydream the afternoon away.
891 words
3.71
10.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...in the middle of the afternoon....

hehehe, well this afternoon I was laying on my bed and thinking about you. I was wearing a nice pale blue set that I can hardly wait to show you. Some perfume and a big smile completed the outfit. I was just laying there playing with my nipples, hm they were so hard and sensitive. I was dreaming that your mouth and hands were teasing them, licking and sucking, squeezing hmmmmmmm

Then my hands started to move up to my neck and face, my fingers tracing out the path your lips took. Tracing my neck and tender throat, kisses up the side to my temple, your tongue tracing my ear. Then they started moving down, my neck, shoulders, to my soft tummy. My belly button was missing the feel of your tongue. My ticklish ribs and hip bone area were wiggling away from the thought of your fingers.

Lower, still lower, until my fingers were tracing out the path of the lace on the top of my panties. So pink and smooth, like some of the other treasures awaiting your touch.

First I just caressed myself through the lace, feeling the heat and the wetness that was already there. Gently tugging on the fabric causing it to ride up dividing my lips . The friction was just a cruel tease. By this point in time I could smell my own arousal, hot, sticky, sweet..... did I dare to touch myself just enough to taste the nectar? hmmmmmmm so soft, so sweet.

Then my fingers gently moved aside the edge of the leg of my panties just enough to slid in the head of my favourite toy. As I slid the toy up and down the folds of my wet pussy, I pictured you laying beside me teasing me with your hand on my toy, sliding it in me. I gushed with increasing juices.

Finally my favourite toy was nestled in my wet folds and my finger slowly turns the power on.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh I love that sound.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ............ ohhhhhhhhhh

As I slowly start to move the toy around, my muscles are clenching and grabbing at it. Wishing it was your tongue or finger I was pulling at. Slowly I turn the vibrations up a bit higher, just slowly though I do not want to climax to quickly. Several minor tremors have already rocked my body, each small orgasm a wonder in its elf but.. I know the big one is worth waiting for.

As my hips start to move, more and more with the pulsing sensations, my other hand is still traveling around my body, pulling or pinching at my nipples, running around the contours of my mouth. My finger, slick with my own juics slides into my mouth giving me something to satisfy the over whelming urge to suck. I wish my finger was your sweet cock, all slick with your precum.....hmmmmmmmmmm... I run my tongue around the first knuckle, pretending it is the head, teasing you, sucking on you. Then I slide my entire finger deep into my mouth pretending that I am taking all of you in, deep.

By now the need to cum is overwhelming, my hips are moving, my muscles are clutching and pulling on my toy. The towel under my bum is wet from my juices. Then I pull out the secret weapon. My thumper. I place it on my pelvic bone. I slow down the pace of my hand, slowing the speed of the vibrations to almost nothing and I take a deep breath. The toy has elbow joints in it that allow me to shape it any way I wish. The "J" shape allows me to press against and stroke my G spot. I hold it still, pressing up against that magic spot, I slowly turn on the thumper, the vibrations go through my pelvic bone. My breath catches in my throat as I wonder what this would feel like if you were deep inside me. What would these deep vibrations feel like against your cock while it is buried deep in side of me?

Slowly increasing the thumpers power as I resume the strokes with the toy, I can feel the beginnings of bubbles starting to form in the bottom of my stomach. I arch my back into the motions. My breath catches......the powerful thumping vibration has caused me to start that race down the road to pleasure so difficult to describe.........

My heart is pounding, my muscles straining for release I allow the small orgasms to just race by, I know something truly amazing is coming. I picture your face above mine, your mouth on mine, your hands holding my wrists down on the bed as you thrust into me harder and faster and then........ that moment of balance, teetering on the edge and then.....

oh my god................... "Oh God!!" I gasp as I fall over the edge...... my muscles grasping and fluttering around your cock, my juices gushing out around you, soaking the towel under my hips........ Your teeth dig into my exposed throat as you too gasp and explode deep inside me.....

oh...............but it was just a fantasy. I am alone on my bed, soaked, smiling and thinking of ways to please you.

hope this little note does

your naughty girl