Day Dreams Ch. 01

Story Info
Werewolf lovers.
2.6k words
4.36
14.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah GA 2010..sometime AFTER the fall of humanity......

Dave looks over the crowd in disgust. He dislikes most vampires he meets these days. And he has no idea why Lillith brought him here. Friday is blood night at the "Docks". A werewolf can only stomach so much of the smell of human blood before changing. And the soft scents from the holding cages were already making his stomach rumble.

Unlike his vampire friend he had no need for the blood, or humans at all for that matter. Every now an then they were fun to hunt. But not much. He could vaguely remember being human. In 1996 when the vamps took over. He had hid in the woods of northern Windsor CA.

But a different being caught him and changed him. An made him much more powerful than the camps. True he could die, but it would take a lot. And true old age would have its way with him...in another 200 years or so.

"Happy birthday, lover." Lillith purred at him. She knew he hated it when she called him things like that.

Her long brown hair and hazel eyes not withstanding. He did not find Lillith attractive. She was too plump for him. But, she was fun as far as vamps went, and since they owned everything now it was kinda of hard not to deal with them.

"Alright Lil, you know I have to leave before they start the show. But, who did they round up tonight?" Dave asks out of curiosity.

"Well I know everyone is upset that we must leave the Majority of the human population alone. But, I can see the merit init. They will create their own problems soon enough. And here is the latest shipment from Atlanta. Nicely fleshed murders. They are quite delightful." she said slyly.

That's when Dave noticed two large men with a kennel between them. Raising his right eyebrow into his hairline. He stared at his friend.

"Oh! That is not how I wanted this done!" she yelled at the two, her rage frightening the humans they dropped the crate an ran.

Which Dave knew was a good idea, since he had been witness to several of Lillith's rages.

"I had a lot of trouble finding this particular human. I knew her from my 'before' time." Lillith said opening the door to the now warped kennel.

Dave watched as Lillith withdrew a half starved girl with long whitish blonde hair. She was out cold. Her head flopping back as Lillith held her in one hand an kicked the kennel away. Setting the girl down in the booth, Lillith began to wake her. Dave stared at the girl. Her large breasts were contained behind what appeared to be an old bullet proof vest. She was a pale as a wraith, a thin trickle of blood escaping from her mouth. Her finely boned face showing bruises from her capture. Having a slight moment of anger Dave seethed.

"And why have you caught her? To feed on another who 'wronged' you?" he asked.

"No." she said simply, "I adored her, I wanted to change her right after I was turned but she had already fled. I adore you Dave, and I want you to be happy. I was so excited this morning when they told me they found her. She is your present. Just tell me in a month if she is not to your liking an I shall turn her for me." Lillith reached out an stroked a long hank of hair out of the sleeping girls face, lovingly. "Now take her with you. Her name is Regina."

Dave rode out on his oversized Harley. The small human Lillith had gifted him he had placed in front of him, facing him. He had tied her hands around his neck so she would not fall off. Glancing down every now and then to be sure she did not awake to soon. He found he liked the slightly feline look to her small nose an eyes.

He found himself reaching to stroke her hair on long stretches of road. Soon he found a human eatery. Near by was a hotel. No vamps allowed at either, it was easier to keep every one in check if you made certain rules stick. Dave relished his ability to go anywhere. Picking her light frame up with her thin arms still wrapped around his neck. He walked into the Waffle House.

"Good evening sir." the waitress said knowing full well what an who he was. She cocked an eye brow. Motioning with her head to the girl he set in the booth next to him.

"A birthday present. From a friend." Dave said slightly embarrassed.

The waitress shook her head laughing as she poked the cook awake to make his usual triple order of hash browns, scattered, smothered, covered, and chunked. Dave made sure the girl was situated leaning against him so she wouldn't wake up to sore. He untied her tiny wrists. Taking several napkins he began washing her face, then suddenly her eyes flew open. Pressing her shoulder into his thigh. He held her still while he drown inside her deep gray eyes.

She shivered as she searched his face. Disturbed at finding that she liked his face. His hazel eyes, rimmed with blue. his patrician nose, and dark hair. And that's when it hit her, he has a tan!

"Hello." He said in his deep voice.

"......" the small girl in his lap simply coughed, then her stomach growled audibly. Dave threw his head back and laughed. Looking back down at her, he saw she was biting her lip trying to hide her embarrassment. He found that look so enticing he felt himself rising. Quelling his passion he sat her up an pressed her into his side.

"Betty! Make it two. She's hungry." he told the waitress.

Regina looked around and saw a familiar surrounding. Smelling the hash browns, her stomach growled loudly again. It had been so long since she had, had anything but MRE's. She hadn't been around any male besides my brothers an that awful boy they had tried to force on her. Groaning loudly at the fact that she knew that she and her sister had been caught running from her brothers.

She had seen Tracy being taken to the human town, but she had been shoved kicking an screaming in to a kennel then gassed. The huge man sitting next to her turned and stared down at her. Almost devouring her with his eyes. She realized he wasn't human. But, what is he. She watched the sun coming up over the trees outside, and watched as it illumined his face. She liked it even more.

"I am Dave." he brought her back to the real world as their food was placed in front of them.

She very self-consciously began to eat. He watched her while he ate his food. Reaching out he pulled her hair back from her face an secured it with rubber band from his pocket. Regina Realized that he was acting as if he possessed her. She finished all her food. Her belly feeling full for the first time in years.

"What would you like to drink?" the waitress asked her.

"Cherry coke?" she asked almost afraid too.

"Of course." the woman said an went to get it.

"Now, Regina." the sound of her name coming from that deep soft voice caught her attention. She turned an looked up at his hypnotic eyes.

"Now, you were given to me as a gift. I have no idea what to do about that. Other than now you are safe. They can't touch you. You can't be rounded up. Or taken." he said simply.

"Oh." she said simply looking back down at her empty plate. How did he become so attractive? How?

"We are going to find a place to sleep after here then we can talk some more." he said knowing she was still digesting the information.

Dave was intrigued by the amount of strength he felt in her small body. But, knew he could easily pin her. He shook his head. But, the image of her pinned under him on the warm grass wouldn't go away. When he looked back at her the childlike joy she was experiencing at the cherry coke almost made his heart break. Once he paid they simply walked over to the hotel, and checked in for the day.

Once inside the room she went straight to the bathroom.

"A real shower. With soap." he heard her cry from the bathroom.

Then immediately he heard the shower turn on, and felt the humidity in the room change. The coos and moans of pleasure she gave off were to much. Dave walked over to the door an watched her naked form through the semi clear shower curtain. Slowly he removed his duster, and shirt. Watching her for a few more minutes as she looked around the shower and then gave a defeated breath.

"What is it?" Dave asked with out thinking.

She visibly jumped then looked up, grinning nervously. "A razor? I haven't shaved in...well what year is it?" she asked.

"It's may 29th, 2004." he said.

"Damn, eight years. I would really like too." she blushed peeking around the curtain, visibly shaking.

"That I can fix." he said smiling.

Walking out of the bathroom he called the front desk. He asked for a bag of disposable razors, shaving crème, and some conditioner. And as an after thought a set of clippers. Very soon a lady appeared with these items, he paid for them then shut the door in her face. Placing a chair against the door after he locked it.

"Here." he said handing her the pack of razors, crème, and conditioner.

Going back into the main room he dug through he stuff and found a brush. He waited as he heard her squeeing with delight. After ten minutes he took off his boots an jeans. Holding the brush and clippers. He had been without a woman for over a year, and she was exactly what he wanted.

Walking back into the bathroom he heard her purring as she put the conditioner in her hair. Stepping inside with her he found he took up a lot of room. And she hadn't even noticed him yet. Looking her up and down he noticed she had removed ALL her excess body hair from the neck down. He had a feeling she would put all the vamp ladies to shame when he found her some stuff to work with. He thought the bruises looked good.

His breathing began to noticeably deepen as she turned away from him, her ass round despite her frailness. He could see her muscles standing out in relief. If he had anything to say about it, she would be putting on a little bit, if only so she wouldn't look so vulnerable. She backed up a little to get something and her back brushed the tip of his now rock hard erection. Placing his hand on her shoulder he brought her closer, and began to brush out her hair.

Pulling it up he quickly cut the underside off up to her ears. Leaving a large swatch of fuzziness. Holding the large hank of hair in his hands he watched as he let her hair go again. The long portion perfectly covering the shorn. His dick became even more engorged as he took a deep breath. Her juices had begun to run. He could feel her confusion.

Turning off the shower he placed her hair in a bag on the counter, and simply plucked her from the tub, wrapping her in a towel. Tossing her on the bed, he loved the messy slightly frightened look she gave him. And the maidenly blush that flooded her face when she saw his huge cock. With that blush he smelled her juices flood. And he knew he had to have her.

Walking to the bed he pulled her to him. Covering her mouth with his. Crushingly, tasting her. The sweetness, suddenly answered him back. She began searching him. Her heart beat against him hard. She was feeling his reaction to her. And it was effecting her well. But suddenly she tried to push him away. Punching his chest with considerable force. Even if it didn't do much.

"Hey now." Dave said pulling her wrists up and letting her dangle form them. "You do belong to me after all, small one."

She began to cry, he watched as the small tears slowly made delicious tracks down her face. And it occurred to him that she thought he was going to eat her.

"You were given to me for a mate...not a snack." he told her as he laid her down an began to lick at the tiny cleft between her legs.

Her hole was so small. He didn't know if he would fit inside her. But they would soon find out. He drove his tongue deep inside her. She moaned in confusion and pleasure. Soon the taste of her was too much.

Sitting on the bed he drug her into his lap. Kissing her deeply once more as he turned her away from him. Leaning her against him looking into the mirror an staring at her heavy breasts heaving in her pleasure. He looked at the lovely picture of her tiny quivering hole placed right above his cock.

Then he slowly inched his dick into her. Her face suffused in red, she began trying to get away. Wrapping his right arms around her shoulders and his left hand on her hip guiding her down onto his bugling erection. Once she was down completely he leaned her head back onto his shoulders as he rocked her tiny hips back and forth on his cock. Placing his hand on her forehead so he could stare straight into her eyes.

Soon she bit her lip an squeezed her eyes shut. A loud groan escaped from her. An he felt her tighten deliciously around him. Looking at her tiny face, he knew he would change her, she was his. He couldn't bare the thought of someone else, even Lillith having his tiny one.

Soon she was rocking on her own, making quick jerking movements with her pelvis. He bared his teeth an bit down on her shoulder she screamed once an jerked. Then held still crying. He knew she would change with in the next week. Lapping her shoulder, he felt his fur growing.

Pushing her forward on to her hands, he completed his change still firmly implanted inside her. Placing his paws in front of her, he heard the gasp of surprise and pain as his cock lengthened and grew more inside her. But, he was beyond caring for anything other than hearing her cry out in pleasure. Riding her hard, almost pushing her into the bed. His fur rubbing into her back.

Her tight sheath hugging his every inch. Soon she was crying out her pleasure underneath him. He then felt he could have his release, and emptied into her. Licking her spine and neck. She spasmed around his cock.

Her juices dripping out around him. She was breathing hard as he pulled out slowly coming back into himself. He stared down at her, never having taken a woman in his wolf form before. She began biting her bottom lip and he felt himself rising again. Taking her , guiding her mouth down onto his cock.

Soon her inexperienced licks and sucks turned into what he wanted. The hard pulling an pressure. And what seemed all to soon he was emptying into her mouth. Swallowing every drop as he pulled her into his lap. Rocking back and forth, deeply disturbed by the effect she had on him all Dave could say was..."Mine.."