Day Hike

Story Info
New friends try new things.
3.3k words
3.99
60.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lenny
Lenny
10 Followers

We met them at breakfast in the lodge up the highway from some of our favorite spots and enjoyed talking with them so much that we decided to include them in our planned hike. I really liked Clarice right from the start. She was pretty but relaxed about it, her make-up was either very light or nonexistent and her hair was brushed but not 'done', giving her that old Farrah Faucet-Majors 'just-climbed-out-of-bed' look. Dressed in tan shorts that revealed short and stocky, but well-developed legs, a plain cotton shirt and well-used hiking boots, she was the picture of 'Ms. Outdoors'. I was dressed almost exactly the same way and perceived her to be a true outdoors woman like myself, not a ‘flatlander’ pretending to love the mountains.

Steven, likewise, appeared to take a liking to Malcolm, a black man of medium build and a quick smile. And, this was good: Steven was raised in the Deep South and I thought he may have learned and kept prejudices I certainly didn't have. But, like the southern accent, Steven appeared to have shed both (if he ever had either!). We all talked over fresh toast, bacon, sausages, juice and coffee like we'd known each other for years.

Clarice and her boyfriend had stayed in the lodge overnight and were just sightseeing for the day before their return trip to Bakersfield ("The best place to get away from in California!" she'd said). Steven and I were out for a short hike and maybe a little easy climbing. Since getting married almost 5 years ago, we'd managed to get away on quick trips like this at least twice a month and both of us had come to needing the time outdoors.

Finishing breakfast, Clarice and I went to the restroom and discovered (only after we were both looked inside) that it was designed for only one occupant. We looked at each other, shrugged with mutual smiles and went in together.

"You first," she said, turning to the mirror and opening her small fanny-pack.

"Your boyfriend is a really nice guy. How did you meet him?" I said, conversationally.

"I think you mean, 'How did I get involved with a black man,' don't you?" Clarice said easily.

I was already peeing when she spoke but that stopped it faster than I could have if dead Elvis had just walked in. Clarice noticed and laughed.

"Look, it's OK! I only said that because I saw you looking at him then at me all through breakfast. Am I right, Kendel?"

"Ok, you're right; I didn't think it was that obvious. I meant no offense and I am happy with Steven, but I was wondering!"

"I like your honesty, girl! Malcolm and I met through a newspaper ad I put in the personals: 'short, blonde Star Wars fan seeking intimate experience on the dark side. Use the force and let's watch the movie, (or make a new one!)'".

I saw in the mirror that my mouth was hanging open and Clarice turned and leaned close to me face, saying,

"And, boy, oh boy, he used 'the force' on me!" We both raised right hands and smacked them together, laughing. Someone outside knocked on the door and I finished and got up.

While I was pretending to study my face in the mirror, she sat down and said,

"I don't know if we will stay together much longer; we made an agreement at the start that we would see about it after a few months. I like him well enough but I'm not sure he's what I want out of the bed! In the meantime, though, we are having a... 'deep understanding'!"

Still laughing, we rejoined the men (also laughing between themselves) and decided to drive up the road a bit together and hike beyond Twin Bridges. I sat in back automatically, beside Clarice and behind Malcolm. Steven smiled at me in the rearview mirror and when Clarice elbowed me, we both giggled. Both men turned around, looked at us, looked at each other and shook their heads causing all four of us to laugh as we drove out of the lodge's parking lot.

We found a popular spot to hike and/or climb a small waterfall and got out of the car. Malcolm looked dubious but Steven assured him that it wasn't as hard as it looked. He did not look all that reassured but Clarice was itching to go. Steven offered to give Malcolm some pointers and Clarice went to Malcolm and said,

"Why don't Kendel and I go up first? We can all meet at the top in a hour or so, or if it doesn't look like you'll be comfortable with the climb, we'll come back down and we'll all go someplace else?"

Malcolm looked relieved immediately, gave her a nice kiss (while Steven gave me the same), and Clarice and I started towards the hill.

"That was a little risky on the fragile male ego, Clarice."

"Not really, and call me Clare; the 'ice' part of my name was heated up and melted away by that guy on the first night! Anyway, he's not very ego-oriented and that's a blessing because, if he knew what he does to me, I'd be in trouble!"

I looked back way too soon and saw Malcolm and Steven both looking at us. They could have been talking but we were too far away to see. Clare gave me a wry smile when I turned back.

"What?" I said, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"You know what? I think you do love Steven but you're curious about 'the dark side', Princess Laya," she said.

"I'd be lying if I denied it and I really do love Steven. I had a black friend for a while but I just never got close to him. He lost interest and drifted away. I have no regrets but I am so curious and I'm sorry. I don't mean to be hitting on Malcolm."

"Like I said, 'he and me may be history', so I don't feel threatened. However, you and Steven better have a little talk about spicing up your life together."

"We already have and we put an ad in our local paper, but we were too chicken to follow it up," I confided.

Clare laughed. "You don't mean that the 'good old southern boy' was going to let you get busy with a... (gasp!) 'colored boy', do you?"

"No!" I laughed, too. "I didn't think he'd even talk to a man like Malcolm before today! He seems to be OK with him, though. In fact, they may actually become friends! No, Steven and I were trying to find a bigger woman for him to enjoy and me to watch. I told him that seeing that wouldn’t bother me, as long as she wasn't what I would call ‘pretty’. He looks at other women from time to time and that's all right with me but he seems to only like the ones that are rather large."

"Large, like me?" We had reached the first place where we needed to use our hands and I stopped to look at her. She was not smiling but she was regarding me with an intensity I blinked at. I held her eyes for a few moments then smiled. I stepped back from her and really looked at her carefully. She smiled and slowly turned around for me to get a good look. Halfway around, she stopped, slightly spread her legs, and bent completely over, giving me a much more intimate look at her ample ass than I really wanted. I laughed, swatted her butt, and she turned around laughing, too.

"Yes, I think Steven would jump on you in a heartbeat if I said I didn't mind. You are pretty, though, so I wouldn’t want to watch it happen!"

"Thank you very much!" And, we both looked at each other for a long time. Then, she looked back down the trail and saw that Malcolm and Steven were finally coming up, too. "Here come the guys. Let's hustle up and beat them to the top."

There was no way we couldn't beat them to the top; Steven and I were experienced rock climbers and Clare was a natural. Malcolm was fine, but slow and cautious, holding Steven back so much that we reached the top of the waterfall before they were halfway up. There was a beautiful meadow before us after a small wooded place near the bluff.

Clare looked at me and then down the small stream's waterfall. We could see no trace of the men; in fact, we didn't see anybody around at all. I looked at Clare and she simply said,

"Well, Kendel?"

I gazed back down the mountain, then said, "If it's all right with you, it's all right with me."

We sat and talked quickly, working out the plan. I got almost frantic talking about it and I could see that she did, too. Then, we used rocks to make simple signs. (Mine said, 'K' (with a little arrow to the right); Clair's was 'C' (with a little arrow pointing forward). Then, she hugged me, looked closely into my eyes and said,

"Are you sure? I don't want to cause any trouble so if you have any doubts..."

"No doubts," I stopped her, "Steven and I are all right and, if you are, too, let's do it!" We smacked hands again and she ran forward into the tall grass of the meadow and I ran through the trees.

I didn't go very deep because I wanted to make sure that the guys got the signs and, when they got to the top of the falls, they did. They looked at them for a while; talking, probably assuming that Clare and I had separated to pee in privacy. Then, they looked up at each other and laughed. I couldn't hear them but I did see them take the bait, looking around quickly, then moving the rock arrows so that they now read, 'C’ (with a little arrow to the right) and 'K' (with a little arrow pointing forward).

They stood and looked around again, then, suddenly 'high fived' each other, almost exactly like Clare and I had! Steven went jogging forward into the meadow and Malcolm started directly towards me! Until right then, I might have backed down and even let Steven go to Clare without ever touching Malcolm, but there was something in Malcolm's eyes that both scared the shit out of me and made my legs weak. I turned to run deeper into the trees, barely able to manage a stumbling walk.

The trees ended abruptly and I looked out on a large mesa filled with boulders of all sizes. I turned to see him about 20 feet behind me, standing next to a large tree. I was so scared I thought I'd wet my pants as he walked slowly towards me. I glanced over my shoulder (looking for a place to run?) and he walked up to me. Just 3" taller, he seemed like a giant standing inches away. He reached out, lifted my shirt over my head, unhooked my sports bra, and knelt in front of me while pulling down my shorts and panties together (not roughly, but not lovingly, either). He stood back a step, looking at my nearly nude body (I was still wearing my shoes and socks.) while licking his lips. I became intensely embarrassed and when I covered my breasts with my hands, he offered the hint of a smile. Then, slowly and deliberately, he removed his shirt (revealing the chest of an obvious body builder), then his shorts. I had been staring at his crotch and, as his eyes met mine, I started to shake. He pulled down his underwear revealing an enormous erect, black penis and my bladder simply refused to hold. Completely mortified, I looked up and into his eyes and saw a sly smile and my shaking stopped as my bladder emptied between my feet.

Malcolm reached out, and holding me by my shoulders and guided me to a small, smooth-barked tree, backing me against it. (My arms hung at my sides; I couldn't have lifted them if I'd tried!). He reached behind me, rubbing down my sides, my hips, my butt, stopping to squeeze. Then, with one easy motion, he lifted me by my butt, spreading my legs at the same time. And, staring into my eyes, he pushed up as he lowered me onto him, into me. I don't know if I screamed or not but I was panting, my eyes wide, my nails now digging into his rippling back as Malcolm kissed me for the first time. He kissed me firmly and deeply and I started to relax then he pulled down a bit and slammed up into me again. I know I screamed this time but he muted it with his mouth and continued to pump his huge penis in and out of me.

Releasing one of my hips, he put one massive arm around both me and the right side of the small tree, forcing me to wrap a leg around his hip to prevent my body from being pinned and impaled upon him. He let go of the other hip and I wrapped my other leg around him, giving me support between the tree, his chest and his hammering manhood.

I was far too frightened to even approach an orgasm but he eventually pushed up harder into me and groaned, closing his eyes. He held me there, working slowly around inside me, filling me more completely than I have ever dreamed possible.

Malcolm pulled out of me as quickly as he'd gone in. He stood me against the tree, spreading my legs with his hands as he sat down in front of me, his face less than an inch from my vagina. He sat there looking at me for a few minutes and a saw his penis begin to stir again. He lightly kissed my clitoris and then stood again, peering into me through my dazed eyes.

Abandoning our clothes, Malcolm took my hand and led me onto the mesa. He let go of my hand and pointed to a large boulder about 50 feet into the open. I turned back to him meaning to refuse to be so exposed but he smiled and pointed again. I could barely walk to the big rock; my body was shaking again but, this time, not from fear. He stood there for a moment, then followed a few feet behind me. By the halfway point, I was swishing my hips and almost strolling for his viewing pleasure!

Reaching the boulder, I stopped and started to turn around, but he stopped me with a hand on my back, bending me over and on the warm, smooth surface. I was sure that he was going to attempt 'the utterly impossible' and I pushed up hard. But, he was stronger and pinned me there, not hurting me (yet!) and not moving, either. After a moment, I relaxed and he completely released me. I was pleasantly surprised and offered no resistance as Malcolm gently urged my feet apart and rubbed my hips and thighs. Then, to my utter amazement, he kissed my hips everywhere, passionately, sometimes licking, sometimes nibbling, finally burying his face and tongue in my vagina! I gasped and moved against his face, feeling perfect bliss from his darting, plunging tongue, his lips and cheeks, his gentle teeth.

He worked me slowly to a boil, eased me back and then pushed me to the brink again. I was talking but saying nothing I could understand as he played me like a vintage cello until I came, uncontrollably thrashing, shouting, cursing, releasing.

Malcolm stood, even before I could control my arms and legs again. He pulled my thighs apart, and leaned into me as he slid harder and even deeper into me than before. I threw back my head and screamed up to a hawk, circling high overhead. And, as my orgasms trampled all over each other, he pounded into me, this time cushioned by my hips but, even more thoroughly than before. He devastated me absolutely. I lost track of all time, all wishes, all thought and feeling except the massive rhythmic thrusting between my legs. When he finally came in me again, I was unable to do anything but receive him fully, willingly.

Malcolm carried me back to my clothes and very sweetly dressed me as carefully as he would dress a child, then dressed himself. He smiled at me (I mean, really smiled at me) for the first time. I was feeling recovered from the sex but increasing shy about being around him, and he appeared to notice. He slowly leaned towards me, kissed my cheek, and stood, offering me his hand.

We walked (close, but not together) back to the edge of the wooded area overlooking the top of the falls. The altered 'signs' were still there but I saw no one else. My heart started to race and a thousand horrors swept through my mind. I guess the men had planned this part (If Clare and I did also, I'd forgotten it.) because Malcolm motioned for me to stop, still out of sight in the trees, and he went alone to the stream and the small pool at the top of the falls. There, he sat down facing the cliff and stretched out in the sun. Seconds later, I saw Steven stand up in the tall grass and walk lazily to Malcolm, sitting beside him and also facing the falls. A moment later, I saw Clare stand and look towards the trees I was still hiding behind. I came out; she saw me and tentatively raised a hand. I raised one, too, and we both quickly walked to each other, behind the backs of our guys.

"Hi," she said, in a tiny voice and I could see that she was unsure of me. I smiled and gave her a big hug and whispered in her ear,

"'May the force be with you always', or, at least until we both can walk again!" And, she laughed as she squeezed me tighter.

"I was really worried when I heard screaming but Steven told me that you scream a lot and it was OK", Clare said, sounding relieved.

I was totally chagrined but held my tongue because I wanted Steven to get my full response to that little indiscretion in private. Then I tried to formulate a way to start and completely failed.

"Don't worry about it", Clare said, letting go of me. "He only said it because I was wanting to go after you and he made sure you sounded perfectly normal before he even looked at me. And, you don't have to say anything to anyone if you don't want to. They planned to go down the mountain before us; we just need to go to them now and lay down by the stream to let Steven know that you're o.k.."

I couldn't believe the planning that went into this little affair but I was too embarrassed to talk about it up here and I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to.

"Are you still OK?" I asked Clare.

"I'm fine and I'm sure Steven is going to keep you a very happy woman, if you know what I mean!" She smiled brightly and I had to laugh. Yeah, Steven was good, and I'm glad he got to enjoy Clare. I'm also glad I did not have to see it!

We walked slowly up to the men and lay back on the cool stream's bank. After a few minutes, both guys got up and started down the falls, neither looking back at us.

We gathered at the car and drove back to the lodge and to Malcolm's car. There, we all got out and, as if we were parting just after the wonderful breakfast, Steven and Malcolm shook hands while Clare and I hugged. But she and I waited until neither man was looking to raise our right hands for that one last 'high five'!

Lenny
Lenny
10 Followers