Day in the Life Ch. 2

Story Info
Stephanie McMahon gives him a new job, & more.
3.1k words
4.42
55.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimp-dawg
Pimp-dawg
19 Followers

This story is a work of fiction, and nothing more. It isn't endorsed by the WWF or any other parties involved. This story is intended for adults (18+) only. Blah blah blah, yada yada yada you know to rest of the legal crap.

********

Tyler is 21 years old and he got a ticket to a WWF live event coming to his hometown from Debra in an unusual, but pleasure full way. Tyler was stoked all week until it was finally time for the event. He had everything planed out the night before: he would leave at 5 o'clock, to see if he could see any of the superstars before the show. Then at 5:30 he would go get his food and drinks, and any souvenirs he could get, then he would sit back and enjoy the show, and go backstage afterwards. The night didn't go that smoothly at all. He got there and there wasn't anyone in the parking lot. He got in and there was a ton of people in the line for food, at all the stands. By the time he got to the souvenirs stand all the good one were gone, all that was left was a few packs of cards. He decided to wait until the event started to go get his food.

At the opening of the show HHH and Stone Cold Steve Austin came out with HHH's wife Stephanie McMahon Helmsly and put on a rant about good they are and how they are going to tear the Hardys apart, and get the Intercontinental title back. After that they went to commercial and there was a dark match with a few nobodies, so he decided to go get his food. He got in line at some stand with about three or four other people in it and he waited until the dark match was over. After about five or six minutes he saw Stephanie McMahon Hemsly walking to her dressing room with HHH. She had on and a tight black skirt which went down too about a foot below her ass, with cuts up the sides. And a pair of black nylon panty hose, and a tight fitting white T-shirt and, he thought about his day with Debra and wondered how great it would be to fuck Stephanie.

He got his food, some French fries, a burger, and a Pepsi and went back to his seat as the match was ending. He sat down, and waited until the next match started, Which wasn't that good. After a few crappy matches he was kind of disappointed with this event. He sat their match after match, eating his food and drinking his Pepsi. About an hour in to the show The Hardys came out and talked about how Jeff had beaten HHH and took the Intercontinental title from him and how him and his brother were gonna get pay back for hurting Lita, then they went back stage. Ten minutes later HHH and Austin were chasing the Hardys with weapons. The Hardys got in a car and were seen driving away, with HHH and Austin in pursuit.

After the show he went backstage to meet some people. First he saw Kane and Undertakers locker room, and then The Dudleys, then Chris Jericho's. The in the next set of locker rooms, there was Chris Benoit's, and then Edge and Christian, to name a few. He then went to the VIP locker rooms, and there went that many. He saw Stone Colds, who wasn't there anymore, he saw the room reserved for Mr. McMahon, whom wasn't there either. Every one whose locker room he saw, who was there, he met and got autographs form. When he was walking back to his car, he walked past Stephanie and HHH's locker room. Stephanie came storming out, and ran in to Tyler, and she didn't look too happy. "Oh I'm sorry" she said "hey aren't you that guy that Debra gave that VIP pass to at the car dealership?" she asked.

He thought about the day with Debra and noticed a stirring in his pants and he wondered what Debra had told her.

"Yeah" he said, "Debra gave me this pass," He said, and she smiled "and, not to pry or anything, but you look pissed" he continued.

"Well it's just that one of our writers for WWF magazine quit a few weeks ago, and the person we had lined up to replace him just said he couldn't do it, so we have no one to replace him by tomorrow." She said. "Debra told me a lot about you and I was wondering, do you have any background in writing articles?" she asked him

"Yeah a little but I don't think I could write for WWF magazine," he said.

"Well I think could give you a shot at it if you want it, do you want it?" she said in a sexy voice

"Sure" he replied, "I would love it".

"Follow me" she said.

He was suddenly hit by déjà vu, as he followed Stephanie back to her fathers' locker room. He walked in and saw this gorgeous place; it had a large oak desk, with a high back black leather chair behind it. To the left of the door, he saw a long black suede couch which turned the corner. To the right of the desk there was another door. He followed her in the room and she walked behind the desk and reached for a drawer.

"Have a seat" She instructed, and he sat down in a chair in front of the desk.

"My dad always told me to take initiative, and sign talent the second I see it" she said as she took a paper to the drawer and set it one the desk. "And I see talent in you, this is a WWF contract, stating that you will write for WWF magazine for three years".

He was shocked to say the least; he would love to work for the World Wrestling Federation.

"Of course there are a few minor things we have to take care of" She said

"Like what?" he asked

"Well first off I need to see a sample of your writing, and we need to adjust the contract a little."

"Is that all?" he asked

"Well there's just one more thing," she said as she walks toward him.

"And what would that be?" he asked

"Well I need to know how far you would go to get a story." She leaned toward him and placed her hands on the arms of the chair he was sitting in.

"Well how far is too far for you?" she asked

"I don't know it depends on who I need to talk to"

She got up and hopped on to the desk and crossed her legs. "Debra told me how far you went for that VIP pass" she told him.

His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "She did" that was all that he was able to say at that moment.

"Don't worry I am not upset, in fact I like someone who's not afraid to do what ever it take to get something. What I need to know is are you able to do that to all the other female superstars of the WWF and some celebrities that drop by every now and then, to get a story"

He took a moment to think about the day with Debra, and then thought about that with, Lita, Trish, Chyna, Terri, or even Stephanie.

"Well could you handle that?" she asked

"Yes, I think I could handle that." He said

He shifted position in his chair as he felt a stirring in his pants. A smile crept across Stephanie's face as she saw the bulge growing in his pants. She began to stare as the bulge grew larger then she had expected.

"Well I see your interested in my idea" She said. She reached down and grabbed his crotch "and I see you'll be able to pursued our female guests quite nicely". She said as she rubbed the tip of the bulge.

He shifted once again at the feel of her soft hands on the tip of his cock. He took a deep breath as Stephanie took her eyes off his denim-clad cock, and made eye contact with Tyler. She leaned toward him and planted her lips on his. She slid her self on to his lap and ground her self down on his crotch, and tugged at the collar of his shirt. He reached for the bottom of her shirt and started to pull it off. She broke the kiss and walked behind him. He got up and she walked over to him and spun the chair around and pushed him back in the chair. She stood about three feet in front of his and slowly took her shirt and bra off and let her bare, firm tits bounce free. She bent over, and reached under her skirt and removed her panty hose.

"Aren't you a little over dressed," She said as she turned around and bent over to take off her skirt very slowly. He stood up and took off his clothes. Before he could take his boxers off she was bent over with her skirt around her ankles and he sweet ass high in the air. She spun around, and his jaw dropped at the sight of the lovely petite brunette, standing naked in front of him he could only stare at her good sized, firm perk tits and her erect nipples and her dark bush.

"Let me help you with those" she said as he continued to stare at her lovely naked body. She walked over to him and knelt in front of him and tugged his boxer down to his ankles. His cock sprang free just millimeters in front of her face, and her jaw dropped.

"My god, Debra wasn't lying when she told me you have a fucking gift. Lie down on the floor I have an idea" She commanded him. He did as he was told, and hi lies down on the ground in front of her. She walked toward him; she paused over his hips, and lowered her self on to his cock. She couldn't take all of him in yet, but she was pleased none the less. She bounced a few times to get a few more inches in her tight cunt, before she stood up.

"Very nice" she said "we'll save that from later". She walked up to his face, and turned around to face his feet. She slowly knelt down allowing him to get a whiff of her sweet scent, and also gave him his first look at her wet slit. His face was now inches away from her sweet pussy lips. He stuck his tongue out to try to taste her cunt. Quickly she dropped her hot, wet cunt on to his tongue, causing her to moan loudly. He took his hands and began to roughly massage her big tits, and pinch her erect nipples. She moaned continuously and arched her back and leaned forward and licks the head of his cock. She quickly began to kiss his cock. He moaned in to her pussy as she took his cock in to her mouth in the 69 position. She felt his tongue flicking her clit while he fingered her with two of his fingers. Her head bobbed up and down on his rock hard cock, and her tongue swirled around his thick shaft. He could feel her tits press against his stomach as she bobbed.

With in a few moments he felt his balls begin to tighten and he began to buck his hips. She knew he was about to cum, so she took him all the way in to her mouth and felt the first of many shots of his hot cum hit the back of her throat. After the first shot he felt her pussy tighten around his tongue and fingers. He slipped another finger in her pussy to enhance her orgasm. With three fingers, and his tongue in her cunt, she hit the most powerful orgasm of her life. It was so intense that, after she swallowed three spurts of his hot cum, she took her mouth off his cock, and arched her back and moaned very loudly and the last three shots of him cum splashed on her tits. Meanwhile he tried to drink up all of her sweet juices. After her earth-shattering orgasm sub-sided she leaned back on to his cock and licked it clean.

When she was finished she stood up and walked over to him and leaned over him and places his semi-erect cock in her warm cleavage. He flipped her over on her back and she pushed her tits together, and he started to tit fuck her. He hastened up his pace, and whenever his cock, which is now rock hard again, neared her face she licked its head.

"I never did get a full load in my mouth from you" she said between licking his cock. He started to go as fast as he could and she knew he was ready to blow again. This time when his cock neared her face she took the head in her mouth and moved her tits in the fucking motion so that it would feel like he was still fucking her tits. He hit his orgasm again and this time Stephanie sucked down all his cum. She stood up and walked to the door to the right of the desk. He just lied there waiting for his orgasms calmed down. A few minutes after she closed the door he heard water start running, and he knew it was a bathroom. Stephanie stood in front of the mirror with the sink running below her. She had a towel in her hand and she was wetting it and cleaning the dried up cum off her tits. It wasn't working as well as she had hoped so she decided to turn the shower, and got in. She closed her eyes and all she could see was Tyler's long think cock between her tits, and his head in her mouth shooting cum in to her mouth. As she thought about this she got horny and felt a damping between her legs. With out even thinking about it her hand shot down to her wet cunt and she sank two fingers in her, and fingered her self with her back to the shower door.

Tyler got up off the floor and walked over to the door, and slowly opened it. He walked in trying not to make a sound. He walked up to the shower door and opened it to see Stephanie fingering her self. Seeing this got his cock hard once again. He walked up to her not letting her know he was there. When he got to her, he reached for her tits. He grabbed her tits and pitched her nipples. After he pinched her now erect nipples a few times she felt his cock poke against her right ass check.

"I guess you ready once again" she said as she spun around and jumped on to his hips and wrapped her legs around him and locked ankles. He held her up by her ass with his hands and she reached for his shaft and moved his cock to the opening of her pussy and slowly pushed her hip forward, pushing his cock in to her tight box. He squeezed her ass and spun her around so her back was against the wall. He started to pump his cock in and out of her cunt. She was moaning constantly while he fucked her harder and faster than she had ever been fucked while water poured down on their hips. She screamed in ecstasy as her second orgasm hit her, her hips bucked violently as her juices rushed around his cock. He kept pumping because he hadn't got his orgasm.

He continued to fuck her tight pussy as she continued to moan, and she inhaled sharply as his cock's head hit her still sensitive clit. He hammered her for a good four minutes until he felt she was close so he pulled all the way out, then rammed it as hard as he could as deep as he could go, and started to play with he tits. When he came, her cunt was still sensitive from her previous orgasm and when she felt his cum hit the back of her cunt, and splatter against her pussy walls she had another orgasm.

He pulled out of her cunt and then they washed each other. With her hand all soapy she gripped his cock and started to give him a hand job. While she did this he put his hand between her legs and fingered her quickly. She came first, and all over his hand. He brought his hand to his mouth and began to lick it clean, but she grabbed his hand and licked most of it off and he finished. After he pulled his fingers out of her cunt. His body shook and she know he was close, so she pulled his cock to her cunt and rammed it in as far as she could and moaned as she felt his cock erupt again in her cunt once again. "Don't worry, I'm on the pill' she told him.

She turned around and bent over and told him the fuck her ass. By now he was all fucked out, but she told him again and this time with more urgency in her voice. So he walked behind her and slowly pushed his cock in her tight asshole. She screamed in pain, but pain soon became pleasure. He ripped her ass apart until her came in her ass. After that she knelt in front of him and licked his cock clean, and sucked him off till another orgasm. After this she finished washing and said "I'll see definitely be seeing you again", then she licked his cock to make sure he got the message. "Oh and make sure to leave you phone number, so I can call you to tell you when the contract in ready. Just slip it under my locker room door." she said and then walked out the door and left the building.

After a few minutes of sitting on the shower floor waiting for his orgasms to sub-side he stood up and finished washing him self and then walked out the bathroom door. He saw she left her panty hose and bra on the floor, so he picked them up and put them in his pocket. "Well I guess there was a good souvenir after all. He wrote his phone number down on a piece of paper and slid it under her locker room door, and then went home

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Who should Tyler meet next?
Lita
Trish
Terri
Chyna

Or a Celebrity guest. E-mail me with your response.

Pimp-dawg
Pimp-dawg
19 Followers