Day of Discipline

Story Info
Sohpie has broken several rules and now James must punish her.
1.7k words
4.12
70.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is ridiculous," Sophie whined.

"No," James reasoned. "You agreed to the rules and you broke them. I have decided upon your punishment and you will serve it today."

Sophie pouted. Everything James said was true. She had certainly agreed to a set of rules which they had established together and she had undeniably and willfully broken several over the past week. She'd told James she was going out with friends after work when, in fact, she had gone to her favorite lingerie store. She had agreed to a budget which included $100.00 a week for "fun money" which she could spend on anything she wanted and she had gone over that amount by quite a bit. But seriously, he loved the new corset, g-string and nightie she'd bought!

"Stop pouting and put on that shift. You're coming to work with me so get in the car," he ordered sternly.

Sophie rubbed her bottom, already sore from a ten minute spanking this morning and reluctantly grabbed a simple blue shift dress. She slipped her feet into a pair of sandal and glared at James who simply chuckled a bit and swatted her ass to get her moving.

James owned a small antique store on the edge of town and Sophie generally spent several days a week helping him research the value and authenticity of new acquisitions. Today, however, she would not be engaged in such activities. Dragging her feet, she trudged to James's seldom used office. No one but she and James were allowed to enter the large room, so neither of them worried about employees or customers casually walking in.

"Strip," James ordered.

"Really?"

"No more whining or I'll use the cane," he threatened.

Sighing, Sophie pulled off the shift and handed it to James. He then pointed to a caned bottom chair. Rolling her eyes, Sophie sat.

"Good girl. Now don't move off that chair unless I tell you to. Obviously, you are not to leave this room. When I get a break I will come back to check on you and let you have a restroom break. I'm taking the dress with me just to ensure that you comply."

"James, please, don't take the dress," Sophie pleaded. "You know I hate that. I feel so vulnerable without access to my clothes. I won't put it on unless you tell me to, but please, leave it in this room. What if an employee walks in?"

"I've given them the day off, so that's not a concern. And as for you feeling vulnerable, that's exactly what I want. You lied to me and you over spent your budget. Maybe by the end of the day you will remember the importance of your own rules!"

Sophie squirmed on the chair after James left. He was right, she knew that, but she didn't like this punishment. She could feel the marks from the caning cutting into her tender bottom and knew that if she squirmed too much James would know by the markings on her ass. At least he'd pulled the curtain on the window between his office and the store. Sometimes he just turned the lights off and while she knew no one could possibly see into the window, she was still grateful for the more certain privacy of the curtain.

An hour later James returned and Sophie was rocking in the chair with the need to relieve herself.

"Good! You're back. I so need to pee!" she said.

"One moment," he responded.

Lifting her breasts, James tweaked her nipples until they stood at attention. Then, he placed tweezer clips connected by a sturdy chain on each bud. Sophie squirmed even more.

"Please," she begged.

"All right. You can go now, but don't touch your nipple," he warned.

Sophie jumped up and rushed to the bathroom, not bothering to close the door. When her bladder was finally emptied, she re-entered the office.

"Hands on the desk, feet shoulder length apart," James instructed.

Sophie nodded and assumed the position. She glanced down at the desk and her eyes widened. Seven implements rested there. A wide ruler, a slapper, a leather belt, a wooden hair brush, a heart shaped rug beater, curved handled cane, a flogger, and a switch. She quickly turned around to stare at James.

"That's right, Sophie. Once every hour I will come in here and attach your nipple clips. Then, I will allow you to relieve yourself. You will get into this position and I will attend to your bottom while you wear the clips. Once I'm finished, I'll release your nipples and you will again sit on the caned chair until my next visit. If you please me, tonight when we get home, I'll fuck you and allow you to cum. Ready?"

Sophie hung her head and humbly said, "Yes, Sir."

James grinned. Today was turning out to be a wonderful day and tonight would be spectacular.

"I think I will begin with the ruler and work my way down from there. We will also alternate between timer and a specific number. I've written seven number on slips of paper and placed them into this hat, my dear Sophie. pull one out."

Sophie obediently reached into the fedora and handed James a folded slip of paper. Then, she placed her hand back on the desk and remained in position.

"Five," James commented. "I'll just set this timer to five minutes and commence round one."

With a practiced hand, James alternated the swats between Sophie's upturned cheeks. He felt his cock harden as her plumb bottom pinked up nicely. She wiggled a bit from foot to foot, but did not pull away from her punishment. By the time the timer dinged, she was crying softly and her bottom was a bright red. James set the ruler down and gently rubbed her abused bottom.

"There now," he soothed. "That's a good girl. If you continue to behave in such a nice manner throughout the day, you will definitely earn that reward."

"Thank you James," she whispered.

"Now turn around and sit on your chair," he ordered.

Sophie wiped the tears from her face, stood on her toes to kiss his cheek, and obeyed him.

Over the course of the next hour, Sophie could only stare at the remaining implements. James had arranged the room so that she sat facing the desk, knowing full well that she'd be forced to stare at her next punishment. The fire on her ass was subsiding when the door opened and James once again stood before her.

"Are you ready for round 2?"

"Yes, James."

"Do you need to use the bathroom?"

"Not this time," she answered meekly. In truth, she did, but she did not want the clips back on her nipples.

James grasped her chin and forced her to look up at him. "Oh, but I think you do," he whispered.

Carefully, he attached the tweezers onto her nipples. "And since you tried to get out of this, I'm going to add a bit of weight."

Sophie opened her mouth to protest and then thought better of it. James lifted the connecting chain and placed a large, old-fashioned clip earring in the center. The he let it drop. Sophie gasped as the weight pulled her nipples downward and the tweezers tightened against her pink buds. Quickly, she scurried into the restroom.

Without waiting to be told, she immediately placed her hands on the desk and stood at the ready when she finished. James was waiting, tapping the slapper against the palm of his hand. Silently, he held the fedora out for her.

Ten.

She dropped her head for a moment, then resumed her posture.

"Count for me," James ordered.

This time, he concentrated on the tops of her thighs. Once he finished, he again soothed her and made her sit on the caned bottom chair.

Six hours later, Sophie was a mass of pain and unreleased sexual tension. With each time of punishment, she'd grown more and more excited. After the belt, James had pushed two fingers up her wet pussy and finger fucked her until she was on the brink of orgasm. Then, he yanked his fingers free and made her sit on her hands so that she wouldn't be tempted to play with herself.

Finally, only the switch remained. When Sophie got into position this time, however, James stopped her.

"I want you to sit on the desk this time. Spread your legs wide so that your pussy is open and exposed. I want to watch you get wet with each flick of the switch. Sophie did as she was told.

"You look more humble now than you did this morning, Sophie. This pleases me. Have you learned your lesson?" James asked.

"Yes, James. I'm sorry I lied to you and I'm very sorry I went over my budget. I promise, I'll never do it again."

"I should hope not. Now pull out the last number. I'm going to use this switch on your lovely nether lips, my dear, and then I will allow you to show your gratitude," he informed her.

Sophie bit her lip. He was going to switch her pussy? Holy Hell! She handed him the last slip of paper. Six.

James took the paper and nodded. Without preamble, he flicked the switch against her most delicate area six times. He applied the implement quickly, not giving her time to absorb the pain until the last strip was delivered.

Sophie gasped, the pain far beyond any that she had endured so far. She trembled as heat rose from the center of her being and she dropped onto the floor.

"Perfect," James murmured as he unzipped his trousers.

Still panting, Sophie opened her mouth and took his hard cock into her mouth. She kissed the tip, ran her tongue over the length of his shaft and finally closed her lips around him. She raised her eyes to look up at James and felt herself melt when saw pride in his eyes. She sucked harder, deeper, her hands cradling his tender balls. He grew even bigger and she heard him moan as he shot his load down her parched throat.

"That's my girl," he crooned as he rezipped his trousers and helped her to her feet.

"Now, put your dress on and get in the car. I believe you've more than earned your reward today."