Day Out

Story Info
Master's humilation.
2.1k words
3.22
28k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master doesn't usually allow me to wear underwear or bra. He enjoys keeping His assests readily available to Him at all times. So whenever Master requests me to wear either i know He has something special in mind.

Master tells me He wants me to put my highest heels on, the silk pleated skirt & top. "Dont forget to wear a g-strings & a bra", Master adds.

"Yes, Master."

i come out dressed and Master points to His feet. In Master's domain, i know this means to kneel in front of Him, in silence. He hands me the anklet & necklace He gave me some time ago. The necklace when clapsed on my neck is always tight. "A reminder of where You belong," Master always says. The anklet says "p-e-t" on it and has lots of slave bells. Master always loves to hear the echos of the bells so that He knows where i am at all the time.

Master has me to stand to inspect me. He pushes the panties aside and works His fingers inside of His (my) cunt. He bring out the remote controlled plug and inserts it deeply into His (my) cunt. He slips the control into His pocket and says that W/we are going for a ride. i await Master's command to follow Him down the stairs & outside. He turns to go back inside. i wait patiently in the posistion Master has me stand in while He is gone. Arms behind my back, head down. i'm never allowed to speak to anyone or move when Master is away & sometimes that is good. Master comes back outside shuts & locks the doors & continues down the stairs to the driveway. He goes to the car & unlocks the door and snaps "Come, NOW!" i hurry to the car and wait for Master to get in first. Once Master is inside the car i know that it is now my turn. So i get in too.

Master says "I thought pet could use a little trip outside today. Perhaps a little treat if she is good."

"Yes, Master. i hope that i can please You & earn any treat that You may allow me to have, Master," i reply.

Master is quiet for awhile. W/we drive about 30-40 minutes out of town. Master pulls into the parking lot of a small restraunt.

Master turns to me and says "you are only allowed the usual meal you get when W/we are out. perhaps you will behave enough to earn dessert today."

"Yes, Master."

Master exits the car and says "Hurry up bitch, I'm not going to wait all day."

"Yes, Master," i reply, but i fear i will pay later for being so slow.

W/we go inside and the lady stands in front of U/us to ask U/us about O/our seating preference. About this time i know Master has turned the plug on as it is vibrating and starting to make me wet. Master always like to watch me try to keep a straight face around others at time like these when He choose to silently torture me.

i wait for Master to sit down and He points to the seat across from Him. i sit down and notice the expression on the lady's face. That is funny at times.

She leaves & Master orders me to the restroom. "Remove your panties and bra. Bring them back to me. Don't dare loose the plug!"

"Yes, Master."

i go to the restroom & remove the bra & panties but it is sort of hard to keep the plug in now. It's busy vibrating and working Master's cunt. i know better than to move it from where Master has put it , but i also hope it doesn't fall out on my way back.

i start back towards Master, almost sweating. Walking slowling stopping every once in awhile to sort of squeeze my thighs together to make sure the plug isn't coming out. People are beginning to stare at me now. Probably wondering what is wrong with me.

Finally after what seems a decade i arrive back at the table. Yeah! i haven't lost the plug. i kneel at the table and show Master the panties & bra.

"Very good, pet. Now sit."

i go back to my seat across from Master.

He tells me to put the panties and bra on the table in front of me.

He then shuts the plug off.

About this time the waitress comes and asks to take O/our order. Master orders from the menu & then orders only dry toast, water and a small saucer for me.

The waitress brings back the drinks , saucer & Master's salad. She takes off rather quickly. i wonder if perhaps she is embarassed to say anything about the fact that i have my panties & bra on the table. i'm embarrased by now knowing that they are all laughing about me in the kitchen.

Master tells me to put the saucer under His (my) cunt to catch my juices.

He turns the plug on again. i sit squirming now that i am getting all hot & wet. The saucer is so cold!

A few minutes later the waitress returns with O/our meal. Master watches me , smiling.

i try to hold a straight face while the waitress stands there & my Master's cunt spasms...i cum all over myself.

The waitress didn't seem to be getting Master's attention so she left.

"Thank You, Master."

Master just smiles at me.

Master continues to amuse Himself through His dinner watching me cum over & over, 4 times before He finishes His own meal.

He gives me some relief now & shuts the vibrator back off.

"Are you enjoying yourself , pet? I'm almost ready for My dessert, but first, you must eat your lunch now that I am through with Mine."

"Yes, Master i am enjoying pleasing & amusing You. Thank You, Master."

i start to pick up my toast which is now really cold & sort of dry feeling.

"Oh, one more thing pet. I want you to remove the saucer from under My cuntlips & put it on the table."

"Yes, Master." & i put the saucer filled with my Master's cunt juices on the table.

"Very good pet. Now I want you to pick up your knife and spread My cunt juices on your toast. Then you may eat."

"Yes, Master. Thank You, Master."

He sits & watches me while i eat the bread. Not uttering a word to me. When i finish Master tells Me it's time for dessert. Master stands and goes to pay the check. He comes back and tosses a tip on the table. He tells me to get my panties & bra, to carry them in front of me.

"Now bitch, it's time to go. I want you to get up and go to the car."

i get up, grab the panties & bra. i start to walk & Master gets behind me this time . i stop a couple of time afraid that the plug is sliding out now.

Master promptly whispers "I didn't tell you to stop. Don't keep Me waiting."

i sigh, but Master hears my frustration.

"That will cost you," Master says.

i walk in silence. A little slow and scared to death this plug is going to fall out before i make it back to the car.

W/we get to the door. i hold it open for Master and this time He goes in front of me. He says "Wait here, pet, until I summons You to follow."

i stand waiting & then i feel Master turn the plug on again. i watch Him walk across to the car which is parked in front of the door, but across the parking lot! He signals for me to come out. It seemed i wasn't going to make it to the car . my knees were weak and i was about ready to cum again. i finally got to the car!

Master said, "Stop."

i stood ever so still for only a few seconds then i came again.

"Thanks You , Master."

Master smiles and says "Time to go now, pet."

Master gets into the car & then me.

"I want you to play with My cock," He demands.

Master shifts around in the seat to allow me better access to His cock. i begin to play with His balls & cock.

He begins to moan & then says "Suck it with My pussy, bitch."

i put my mouth to His cock, savoring the taste of His precum. Master grabs my hair and pushes me hard, all the way down on His cock.

"That's a good bitch. Suck your Master's cock with His pussy."

Master pulls the car over after W/we have been driving awhile. He pulls me up off of His cock.

"Take the plug out , pet."

"Yes, Master."

He orders me to face Him. "Now pet , suck your toy for your Master."

i hesitate at first.

Master looks at me. "I figured you would hesitate. Get out of the car and stand in front of it with Your toy!"

Master had driven off onto a little backroad not to far off the main road. Master got out of the car & went to the trunk. i was watching the cars drive up & down the main road close to where W/we were in hopes noone else would turn off the road too.

Master came to the front of the car. He told me to turn around. He posistioned me so that my elbows were down on the hood of the car (which was warm!) & the toy was in my right hand.

"Now bitch, you seem to have a serious problem with disobeying your Master today, don't you!?"

"Yes, Master. i am sorry Master."

"That is not good enough pet. you need to be punished so that you learn to respect and obey your Master at ALL times!"

"Yes, Master."

"Shut up bitch! I didn't tell you to speak!"

Master lifts my skirt up, exposing His(my) ass. "Now count & if you miss any you start over then double!"

i feel the leather strap come down hard onto His (my) ass.

"1, thank You , Master. 2 , thank You Master..." he continued as i counted. W/we were at 50 when Master stopped.

"Now bitch, face Me & suck the toy."

i faced Master & put the wet toy to my lips.

"Just lick it slowly pet," Master said.

i begin to lick the head of the toy. encircling the head slowly as Master had told me to.

"Now take just half of it into My pussy, bitch."

i swallow about 1/2 of it and then Master shoved my head all the way down onto it. It hit the back of my throat. Master pushed my head up and down over the toy.

Master pulls me off of the toy after a few minutes.

"Enough now use that pussy on Your Master's cock. I want it nice & hard for when I fuck you."

Master pushed me to my knees. i eagerly take Master's cock into my mouth. i can feel Master's balls slapping my chin as He shoves His cock down my throat.

After a little while Master pulls me off of His cock.

"You still will pay later when W/we get home." He tells me.

He orders me to face the car.

He pushes me down on the carhood. Master begins to run His hard cock up & down over His (my) wet cunt.

Master starts to put His cock into His (my) cunt. Then He stops.

"That would be to easy." He says.

He then shoves His hard cock deep into my ass. i scream out of both pain & enjoyment.

"Shut up, bitch!" Master orders.

His cock sliding in and out of His (my) ass . i always love the feeling of Master's balls slapping againist His (my) clit & cuntlips! Master drives His cock harder and harder into His (my) ass. He grabs my hair and pushes my head deeper into the carhood. Unmericiful Master shoves His cock in & out until He cums.

"Very good, My bitch. "

Master removes His cock from His (my) ass.

"Turn around, pet. Now clean Your Master's cock."

i greedily suck & lick Master's cock tasting His cum & my own fluids.

"Mmmmm", Master moans.

Master pulls me up off of His cock.

"Time to go pet. W/we have to get home so that you can be punished correctly for your disobidence today."

"Yes, Master. Thank You, Master."

Then W/we leave.........