Day to Day Life in an Indian Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

Just in time for the honk of the next round, we left her there in shame of having failed her team. The next room had three girls from all different teams. Sheela and I pretended to be in pursuit of the ball. We started fingering the ass of one girl after the next. I mostly played with their asses and pussy for fun. After all, we had the ball already.

The final room before the finishing room provided to be the hardest. The Rambo team was well organized. They had two girls tied to the wall already. The girls were inverted. A few wraps of rope around the hip kept them hanging from the ceiling. The legs were tied spread eagle to the ground. Thus, there pussies and anuses are exposed to above. With the help of a funnel, they filled golden brown whiskey into the asses of the girls. The girls were pointlessly struggling. Their heads turned slowly red from the inversion. The alcohol was quickly consumed through the rectum. The large intestines are excellent at sucking the remaining water out of fecal matter. Sheela and I were placed like them head over. I felt the drunkenness coming on soon. The sounds for the next rounds came and left. As we were not able to leave, we were stuck here soaking in more alcohol.

The Rambo girls would occasionally tap our pussies. They had a scale: 1) Fears pussy tap; 2) Too drunk to fear pussy tap, yet enjoys erotically; 3) Only responsive to pussy squeezing. The girls had much fun with it. They'd randomly slap our pussies and asses like one slaps a well running machine or obedient horse: "Doing good. Suck in that alcohol." Boob slapping and putting toes in our mouth was another entertainment, as they waited for fresh meat to their trap. Once a girl had gotten to stage 3, she was pinched and spanked until she would sober up a bit. Then, she was interrogated about strategies and suspicions to whom had the ball.

The second girl was pretty out of it. She said that she would do anything to get down. The Rambo girls promised her freedom. They promised her a quick sobering up, once she would squirt out the remaining alcohol. The girl told them, which of her roommates allegedly hat the chocolate ball and where her room was. The crying girl was left hanging. The Rambo girls dropped an ice cube into her ass and left a mint stalk hanging outside of her asshole. Then, the Rambo girls took off with the next intermission.

Luckily, Anisha showed up. She had Babbita in tow, who was crying from the game. They rescued us. We had rope marks on our thighs and legs. Most of the whiskey ran out on the floor. The chocolate ball was half dissolved. I finally sated my thirst for pussy and went down on Babbita, who was thus slowly consoled. Anisha and Sheela made it to the finishing room. Trishana promised to tell us soon about the special treat.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers