Day Trip

Story Info
Surprise fantasy fulfillment.
8.1k words
4.2
55.2k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyfreak
ladyfreak
58 Followers

So we climb into our car to go out shopping. "Finally a day kid free" I'm thinking. As we start down the road, I look over and I ask "where are we going?"

You just smile and say "oh just shopping; I told you that already." We continue on our way and suddenly I'm confused about where we're going, as we are passing the store we normally shop at. You look at me seeing my perplexed look and tell me "I have to stop somewhere first." so I shrug it off. As we pull into some empty abandoned plaza. We pass quite a few parked cars and trucks as we pull around back to park in the back parking lot. We exit the car and start our walk to the entrance of the building; holding hands as we normally did.

I start to think to myself, "hmm this is an odd place to have to make a stop at" giggling as I think "oh great my husband is some kind of a drug dealer now." I ask again a bit louder "okay, really what's going on here?"

You just tell me "Don't worry about it, no big deal" and snicker with that smile that says, I'm up to something. As we enter through the door to what appears to be the lobby of this building. I look around the room and see the elevator. Motioning for me you press the call button' you playfully nudge me with your elbow. I feel the butterflies begin to flutter in the pit of my stomach. I now know you're up to something. The elevator doors open we enter and you press the second floor button. As we ride up not a word is spoken. I lose my stomach when the elevator comes to a stop as if I had been on a roller coaster.

I jump a bit startled by the doors ding when they open. As I look out Its seems like an empty floor only I can see a group of men standing just inside. They are all smiling and chatting with one another paying no mind to the elevator. I look to you with confusion in my eyes and tilt my head to the right. You grin back at me sticking your tongue out like a grade school boy teasing a classmate. Saying not a word you place your hand behind my back on my waist leading me into the room. You look to me and tell me "this is just for you," but nothing more.

Just as your words end two men approach us. I'm suddenly a bit confused. I feel frozen as I try and think about what you're talking about. I look left to find you. Only then I realize that with my attention on the two strangers, you had left my side joining the group. They start touching, caressing, and tracing my arms. I jerk to the side pulling away my arms in protest. My eyes go from one man to the other as I snapped at them, "Will you not touch me! could you stop it?"

One of them answers back. "You don't want us to stop now do you? You little cock tease."

Just as I'm looking at him the other man slips behind me and grabs me around the waist and breathes heavily into my ear. My heart stops as chills run down my spine. The one who spoke first tugs at my shirt attempting to remove it over my head. I pull away with another jerking motion. I am now more than a little uncomfortable, frozen in shock.

My arms are grabbed by the man behind me and twisted up and held in place. The other man feeds my head through my now lifted shirt; pulling it down the back of my head down my back. Then they unfasten my bra flipping it the same way. I feel them tie my hands with my shirt or bra. They yank tight pulling my arms and yanking my body trying to keep my arms in place.

The man lets my now bound arms go and traces his hands around my back towards my breasts he squeezes them with a firm grip. Then dragging his left hand down and with a flick of his fingers he unbuttons my jeans. He sighs, breathing in my ear telling me. "Now these are going to be in the way don't you think?" The man in front of me yanks them down quickly taking my panties with them. Placing a foot on the center he tells me "now step out." I shake my head no with that motion the man still gripping my breast squeezes tighter.

Hissing through his teeth he tells me. "Do as your told cock tease."

Now that my my arms are bound and my pants have been removed they trace my nipples and snicker as I gasps from the tingles they cause. Shivers run over my body as they tease me. I'm then pushed down to my knees, one of them kicks my bent legs first to the left then to the right spreading them wide. I feel the man in front of me reach between my legs teasing my pussy. He talks to the room full of men. "Shit guys, she wants it, the bitch is drenched."

As he makes that statement I feel his fingers jammed inside of me. In and out he pulls them. He kneels down and begins suckling at my breast first the right while massaging the left with his hand he pinches my nipple with his fingers as he bites the other one gently. I gasp in pleasure while my eyes bulge. My body reacting this way is confusing me. The man then switches positions and sucks on my left breast and tightly gropes away at my right breast.

I hear his breathing its unsteady, as I listen I hear his pants unzip, the shuffle of them as he wiggles to lower them. His hardened cock lightly slapping against my left leg as he fingers my cunt he gyrates his hips as if humping the air. His partner in crime still behind me uses his tongue to tease my neck as he drags his nails down my back and slaps my ass.

Suddenly they both stop. I'm yanked into a new position. I feel a head slide between my legs. Then a tongue dances on my pussy lips teasing it. My clit tingles, and pulses as I shiver trying to grasp just what is happening to me.

I try to scan the room looking for you, now panic stricken. I whisper "stop, please," I hear laughter and giggling from the men assaulting me. The man behind me begins to slowly tease my anus with a finger as the other one laps at my pussy. He wraps his whole tongue over my pussy as if licking an Ice cream and takes a long slow lick. The sensation of his laps makes me frantic. I try hard not cum. I feel so hot I quiver, his teasing has brought me to the edge of climax.

My pussy now getting wetter as he takes his tongue and circles my clit. He tastes my juices and flicks away at my hardened clit. I begin shaking, quivering and I rock on the finger of the man still stimulating my ass. He reaches around with a free hand and plays with my left tit. Just then I feel myself about to cum.

The man eating my cunt slows down just before I explode, taking short laps at my outer labia. He moves to my inner thigh, then back to my cilt. As he's flicking his tongue up and down, and side to side shivers coarse over my body as I moan out as I lose all control. Panting, my chest heaves up and down with each gasp of air. My knees jerking I let go and succumb to the pleasure of his tongue on my throbbing cunt.

He finished lapping up all of my juices and slides out from under me. I'm now lifted up and lowered down again. I try to struggle as I feel a cock penetrate my pussy. I try to call to you. Just then a man moves in front of me and traces my lips with his cock. He then thrusts deep into my mouth. I try to look around him out towards the room, searching for you.

I see two men jerking each other off as they watch me being impaled you're in the back of the room stroking your cock as you watch me being fucked. The man behind me laughs as slaps my ass. He then pulls the cheeks apart. He tells the roomful of men. "I'll start this hole off for us guys." I hear a spiting or sloping sound and know right away it's him sucking on or wetting his finger. He reaches under me tickling my anus with his fingers before poking them inside me. I felt his huge cock grow and stiffen growing harder as he declares with a hiss. "Oh this hole is going to be fun guys." The room chuckles as I see one of the men masturbating another one start over towards me leaving behind the other man.

He looks at me and then to the room and asks. "Any one bring lube this beast might just rip that tight little ass right up." He laughs. My eyes bulge as I try and stand up but my head is held in place by the man face fucking me. The man in my pussy grabs my hips and thrusts deeper into me causing pain to surge through my pussy. The one in my cunt asks. "Where do you think you're going?"

While the one in my mouth tells me "don't you dare bite down."

The newcomer touches my shoulder as he straddles the man on the floor's legs and teases my ass with his lubed up cock. It's warm and wet. I feel shivers course through me I'm excited and terrified at the same time. My body begins to quiver with intense emotions and with all the thrusting, just as I start to reach climax the man pierces my anus forcefully slamming deep into me. With no regard to my comfort, he lets out a grunting and hiss as he whispers oh shit this bitch is tight. He rocks my hips back plowing himself into my ass.

As I gasp out and whine, the man under me holds my hips from the front keeping me solid as I get slammed into from behind. He holds his rock hard cock deep inside my pussy without moving it letting the other man work my ass. The man in my mouth starts jamming into my mouth deeper and deeper. Down my throat I feel his cock glide, it pulses, he moans. He starts to grunting and breathing heavily. I know he's going to cum. I try to pull away I don't want him in my mouth. He grabs a handful of my hair, holding me still. I close my eyes wincing as he fills my throat with his warm load.

Upon seeing me struggle to swallow his bitter tasting nut juices, as I'm pinned down on one cock while being driven hard in the ass by another, he pats my back and giggles. "Good slut." Then he says to the room. "Who wants her mouth next, bitch can suck like a Hoover." They all laugh. The man in my ass pulls out finally. I feel the pressure leave and I sigh in relief. As I'm lifted up once again, I feel every vein and rig of the cock once pinned in my cunt. As I'm quickly pulls off of it, I feel my cunt juices dripping from me.

With my arms still tied behind me. I'm walked to the center of the room; closer to the group. I see everyone stroking their cocks and some also biting their bottom lips. I get shoved to the middle of the floor. There, all the men just look at me. No one touches me they just look me over stroking themselves. The man holding me when we first arrived. The one who was reluctant to reveal his cock then, now has removed his clothes, and he is massive. He looks to me than to you. Nodding with a smile and walks up behind me. He thrust me forward grabbing a handful of my hair and bending me over.

He teases my pussy with his cock head poking it in just using the tip. He laughs as I gasp and pulls it out again and repeats this again and again, two, three maybe four times. Just as I start to become comfortable with his size, he pulls out and brings his cocks head to my anus and plows his moistened cock into my already used and sore ass. He grunts as he looks towards the other man in the room. With a hissing voice he says. "You're not kidding she is tight."

You then laugh. Saying "not for much longer."

Tears stream down my cheeks as he pulls my hair and lifting my head up and turns it to look at his face as he takes me from behind. He asks me "do you want some more cock in your mouth?" I don't answer, I only groan as he slams into me. He drives his enormous dick right down to the base deep into my asshole. With a grunting, he repeats the question "I asked you a question, do you want some more cock in your mouth?" as he stares at my wincing face. He waits until I stop screaming for an answer never pulling back.

Holding his hard pulsing cock in place then pushing into what I can only explain as my stomach. I whisper "yes,"

he asks again shaking my head by the hand full of hair. "Yes what?"

I answer. "Yes" pausing with a hiss, "I want a cock in my mouth." He slowly pulls back and begins pumping my ass again.

He calls out to you. "You heard the lady give her what she wants. "

As you approach I look up at you, with my sweat covered face and tears streaming over my cheeks. You only smile, still stroking your cock you trace my lips with your cocks' head. I feel the pre-cum being wiped on my lips. I lick off the sticky fluid, again you smile, and you speak out. "That's right you're going to have a buffet of cum tonight my cock tease slut."

You then take hold of my hair and slide your dick into my mouth. Thrusting deep into me, pumping with long strokes. As it slides down my throat and back out again I hear someone one say.

"Look no gag reflux, she's going to be fun." Then comes more laughter.

Someone begins tickling my clit with their fingers. I squirm and tense up as they try to make me cum. I try hard to contain it, to no avail. I feel that rush, the hot sensation coursing through my body, it aches and I shake. As I'm rocked forward my hips are held tight as this man rips into my ass, I try to let out a moan only to be silenced by your cock jammed down my throat. I know I can't stop it I'm going to cum again. The pressure from his massive cock, pounding my ass, along with those dancing finger tips are enough to send me over the edge. I try again to pull away, I want to, I need to moan out, you tighten your grip on my hair keeping my head steady. Holding your cock firmly in place, as you watch me shake from head to toe bucking as I peak in orgasm.

My body tries to relax but the strumming continues as does this orgasm. My knees buckle and my legs quiver and shake violently. The man taking my ass reaches down grabbing my thighs he pulls them strait locking my knees. I now I know you're the one fingering my clit. My ass aches from his attack he grips my thighs in his fist as I hear him grunt and pant I feel his cock throb as he starts to shoot his load into me. I feel as his cum squirts all over me as he pulls out and spray the rest on my back and ass. He slaps my ass with his now softened cock as he keeps stroking it.

You start pumping into my face while holding my hair. I hear your heavy breathing, and grunts; then I feel something soft wiping at my backside as if its cleaning me off, and another cock enters my pussy. I'm still standing bent over. My back hurts and my legs are shaking. He rams me from behind hard, our body making slapping sounds as he takes a turn with my poor abused body. As he leans over me he plays with my nipples whispering into my ear. "You enjoying yourself you cum dumpster?" His breath hissing in my ear makes my pussy swell and tingle.

As you pull out you ask. "Ok, anyone else want to take her mouth? Her tongue is amazing." You Snicker still holding my hair in your fist. Pulling my head up you stare into my eyes. I can see into your soul, it calms me, if only for a moment. You lean over and lick my ear hissing at me, "Now be a good fuck toy and let all these nice men have a ride." I know that this your way of making sure I'm ok.

My mouth gaping and eyes wide panting and moaning in pain and pleasure I just stare back at you. The man in my pussy pulls out and lays down. I stand upright as I'm now not being held by anyone. He calls to me. "Fuck puppet, down here." As I turn he gestures me to climb on top of him. My arm are then unbound by someone then I'm shoved towards him. I kneel down he looks at me then tells me. "Put that cock back in your sweet pussy like a good fuck toy." I reach down my hand shaking I take hold of his dick it traces my pussy as I aim for the hole. He thrusts his hips up and crams it in for me. Then he pulls me down so my chest is on his exposing my ass to the room.

I feel a chill as a breeze blows over my bare exposed and abused ass. As it caress it sending a chill down my spine making my pussy pulse. He rams his rock hard cock into me as my pussy gushes. I hear someone walking behind me I know what is going to happen. As I clench my anus I feel a hand softly stroke my lower back and whisper. "It's going to suck for you unless you loosen up there little slut." Then he snickers as he teases my ass with his cock.

I hear a bottle cap pop behind me I hope to myself that it's the lube. I can't even imagine taking another cock in the ass after cockzilla just destroyed it. I feel cool wet drips run down my ass crack then a finger taunts my flinching anus. I start to relax when his soft, warm bulbous cock head flick up and down on my sore hole. Up and down and up and down just as I'm relaxed from the sensual teasing he dives right in with a groan. Proclaiming. "Oh shit! still tight as fuck guys, I think this cock slut needs a better work out."

The man in my pussy grinds me hard as he holds me chest to chest. He suddenly grabs my hair and lifts me up a bit to great another dick. Its dripping pre-cum. He smears it on my cheek. I cringe and wrinkle my face turning away as I gasp and groan from the pounding the other two are giving me. He laughs then speaks looking down at me. "She's still trying so hard to pretend she doesn't like being a fuck toy, cum dumpster guys; it's too cute." Then he grabs my face with both hands and lifts so I can look him in the eyes. He condescendingly says to me. "be a good little cock sucker and drink up bitch." He places his cock on my lips telling me. "Take my cock and put it in your mouth, that's your job as a slut."

I look up at him moaning with beads of sweat all over my body. I'm bounced and rocked between them as they just use my holes. While I'm thrust back and forth the man standing in front of me lets his cock bump my lips. As I'm push forward into his dick his pre-cum coats my lips. I bite my lip wincing as they fuck me hard then lick the jizz off my lips. I'm panting, breathing very heavily my mind wanders a bit. I'm feeling confused by my body's reaction, because I can start to feel myself actually craving his cock deep inside my throat. I'm almost hungry for it. I eagerly reach up and take it in my hand I give it a few more strokes before taking it into my mouth and feverishly begin driving it to my mouth twisting my neck to the left and the right wrapping my tongue around the head as I pull it nearly out of my mouth then plunge it back deep down my throat.

My hips start rocking to the rhythm of the other two men I look up and see the others waiting and stroking their cocks just watching me get used. I see a man out of the corner of my eye. He walks over towards us just yanking at his cock. He walks to the side of me just stroking himself. The man using my mouth tells me. "Take your riding handles fuck toy." I look over to my other side seeing yet another man by my side. "Stroke them real good." He snickers and lets out a hiss as I suck him off. They both stand alongside me masturbating. The one on the left grabs my arm and puts his cock in my hand. The man in my mouth continues talking. "If you do a really good job then maybe you'll get a hot surprise."

Then I hear laughter as the roomful of men enjoy the joke. The man in my ass starts pumping harder and faster I feel his cock tense up he grunts and pants as he shoots his cum inside of me he gives two, three then finally a fourth pump as he releases his load then pulls out.

The man using my dripping wet pussy lifts me slightly I feel his pulsing rock hard cock slide out. Thinking he's leaving I sigh in relief, but soon hear the crinkling of some wrapper. I yell out. "Oh god," as he jams his cock back in me now. Realizing it was just a condom I grunt as he continues pounding my cunt hole He pulls my hips downward driving himself so deep inside me it hurts my back, I believe I feel his cock slamming into my spine.

As he continues to slam my cunt harder and faster, he grips onto me holding my hips. Pulling me up and down as I try to keep the other man's cock in my mouth, purely to keep from screaming as he and I both cum together I let out a thunderous moan. My lips vibrate around the stiff wood in my mouth, saliva dripping from all around. The man I'm mouthing moans out, and he tells me "slow down cunt you aren't getting off that easy." He grabs my hair taking hold tightly in his fist, yanks me back a bit to a slow my pace pumping for me using my hair as a handle.

ladyfreak
ladyfreak
58 Followers
12