Day Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man in my pussy pulls out lifting my right leg while he shifts to move out from under me. I feel the cold floor beneath me its damp and slippery. The men in my hands stand still and make me do all the work, my hands slide up and down their shafts. I feel every vein and every grove these men are so hard I can feel them pulsing wanting to cum. I keep my eyes closed and hope they hold on I don't want them to shoot cum on me. I hear someone behind me say "Oh shit guys she is about to have a cum bath," and they laugh. The man on the right starts to shiver and gasp as his cock throbs and pulses he lets loose a load of warm sticky cum. It lands on my shoulder and cheek and just drips down my body.

Taking his cock that is still hard he rubs the juices still dripping from its head telling me "you look so hot covered In my sauce my dear." I open my eyes when he is done then see him smile a menacing grin. Then he snickers as he walks away still stroking his cock. As I keep hold of the cock in my mouth I plunge it deep into mt throat and pull it back out. Stoking it faster trying to get him to finish. He leans back and grows out as he quickly pulls my head off him. He continues to stroke himself until finally he lets out a panting moan and my face and neck are covered in hot cum.

The man on the left takes his cock from my hand and begins to jerk himself off harder, faster, I cringe as I kneel there knowing he was about to bathe me in his jizz as well. I hear him groan. Then with a growl I feel as his cock explodes its load right on my chest. He sighs I hear him continue to moan while he remains stroking his now softening cock he too decides to use me to clean up. As he wipes his head off on my arm, he leans down to whisper "Don't worry I'll have that ass later on too." He then walks away.

I'm left there again just being stared at in the center of the room; only this time I'm panting out of breath. I just shiver as the AC kicks in, and a breeze blows over my cum drenched skin. I can't believe that they just doused me with their juices. I'm dripping cream myself, I feel it trickle down my thighs. I feel all the wetness dripping down from everywhere I feel gross, used and embarrassed. My face turns red as my heart pounds nearly out of my chest.

In my mind, I want to run, and I want to hide. I close my eyes and cover my breasts tears run from my eyes. Trying to not think of what's happening then I hear footsteps coming closer to me. I open my eyes and see a man holding a can sized cock stroking it. It's not very long just impressively thick. I look at his face and remember him, he was one of the men that was jerking off another man. I gulp hoping he doesn't want to use my ass.

He just stands there making me watch him please himself. He stares at me. Then taking hold of my hair right behind my right ears and forces my mouth around his massively thick cock forcing my jaw open, then yanking it out briefly before stuffing it once more. My lips strain to open wide enough to take him all in, I feel them pulling tight I think they might rip. He grunts telling me "I love how warm your mouth is. I do hope you can handle my trunk."

I look over as you walk up behind me, pulling me up by my hips you keep me bent over. As I struggling to suck this can sized cock, I hear you spit then feel as you wipe your saliva across my anus. You lean down resting your body over my back. You lick the back of my neck then take a bite of the base. Then trace your way to my ear and twirl your tongue around its edges whispering "it's my turn for that tight ass. You shared it with these here gentlemen, but not your husband yet." Your words hissing in my ear send more shivers down my spine. I feel my pussy gush, just then you reach down and give my pussy a hard slap. As my body jolts you slam your rock hard cock down deep into my sore, tight ass. You let out a loud hissing moaning "ahh" sound as you grunt. Your dick squeezes its way into my anus.

I "yelp", in pain, bucking forward I try to pull forward as it plunges deep into me.

You yank me back by the hips then lean over to slap my Pussy again. Whispering in my ear "uh, ah fuck toys take what is given to them, you gave your ass to them now I want it." You grunt as you thrust deep inside me. I listen as you tell the men "great job guys she is loosening up nicely, still tight but oh so smooth."

You pull at my hips forcing my ass hard into your body. Together we create loud slapping sounds you moan and grunt, just as I think you're going to cum you pull out. Take my face away from the other man's cock. Standing me up you look me in the eyes and tell me "now you're going to ride this cock you little cunt until you drain my balls."

You lay down pulling at my leg gesturing for me to join. The man now behind me takes his hand and applies pressure pushing me down. As I straddle your body, I hear another man approach. He slaps my ass asking the other man "look out." He stands behind me saying "no need to waste such a sweet ass." He smacks my left cheek again and tells me "ready to go for a ride fuck slut?" as he plows into my tender hole.

Driving me forward with your thrusts the other guy begins to tug back slamming me back onto his shaft. As I'm bounced back and forth, harder and faster I feel your cock twitch in my fuck hole. It pulses as you let out a groan. Your chest raising and lowing higher and faster as your breathing increases in speed, I'm about to explode.

I open my mouth, my eyes roll back, and I toss my head upward. I scream out as I start to cum. I'm losing my breath I begin to pant. I buck back and forth, my ass being slammed into roughly. The sound of both of you moaning sends shivers through my body. I slam back and forth harder as you both pound into me.

I open my mouth about to scream again, I let out a loud moan. I feel the juices squirting out of me. They run down your cock making the ride more smooth. Your cock pulses and spasms as it fills my cunt hole with a hot load. My mouth still agape is finally stuffed with that same thick hard cock that stretched it so wide before. Slowly he begins pumping my face, my moan muffled briefly with each stroke. Then the man in my ass asks "Trying to shut up the cock hungry whore are you? "

I hear your voice hissing as you moan "that's right be a good cock slut and keep a tight hold on that cock." You hold me in place as the men use my mouth and ass. I feel my rectum ripping, the pain searing through me as he pounds it harder more ravenously. I know he is about to cum. I try to scream, but the dick in my mouth prevents any audible sound from escaping. I feel myself shutter, I shake again then I am hit with yet another orgasm. My pussy pouring cum down your still inserted cock. As I climax from all the stimulation, the guy using my sore back door pulls out and shoots his cum all over my back. He taps my ass with his still twitching, cum dripping cock as he grunts in pleasure.

Still sucking the other man's cock. I feel relieved as my derriere was released. I hear him say "shit that bitch can take a pounding, who up next?" He slaps my ass once again as he walks away. I close my eyes and hope to get a moments break. I start feverishly stroking and sucking at the man assaulting my face with his enormous dick. Trying to get him to finish too. I hope they have finished with me now. Just as that thought crosses my mind, I feel you begin fingering my clit, your cock stiffens once again. As another set of footsteps approach from the distance. I turn my eyes left and right to see who they are.

I feel as he teases my pussy with his cock and squirm as I know your still inside me. You lift my ass a bit, and I can feel the pressure and pain as he tries to enter my already filled cunt hole. He hisses, grunting through his teeth with each attempt; Until success you both let out grunts, As you both grind my stretched and aching pussy. It's too much to handle I try to scream. The man using my face thrust deep into my mouth nearly entering my throat, then again, pulling out he moans out an audible incoherent sound dumping his cum all down my face and chest. He grunts continuing to stroke his cock at my face making sure that he coated me in every last glistening drop of jizz. Before for he walks away he leans down and whispers in my ear "your just a cum slut I hope you enjoy your pussy stretching."

The two of you pound me with strokes that of a piston. In and out of my dripping wet pussy my juices coating your thick hard cocks keeping them lubed as they rub against each other slamming harder and deep into my throbbing pussy. I feel my clit twitch with each thrust by you both. The tightness of my stretched skin makes me wince. I reach up and begin playing with my nipples as I start to rock with you two. I try to ease the pain. I feel myself again reaching an orgasmic explosion, I gush more warm cream over your pulsing cocks.

The man behind me reaches over and pulls my arms up behind me to use as handles as he pounds deeper and faster into my cunt. You now holding still, cock deep in my fuck hole. You let him do all the work. He grunts, moaning and hissing. As he is panting, I feel his cock throbbing and twitching, he drops my arms as he pulls out, spraying my ass with his cum. You also pull out. Lifting my leg, so you roll out from under me you leave me on my knees. After you stand up, you extend a hand offering to help me up.

The Roomful is of men just looking at me cum soaked and used. I try and cover my poor abused body in shame as two more men come to me. Taking my arms, they lay me down on my back. As they hold my arms above me on the floor, my legs are lifted and held up as another man walks over stroking his firm cock. He kneels down licking his hand lathering it with spit. He then spreads his saliva on my sore pussy wetting it just enough to ram his enormous cock deep into me. I gasp letting out a "yelp" from this angle I again feel like a cock is going to run right through my stomach. My face winces I groan as another man straddles my face.

He tells me "this should shut her up" as I open wide to gasp again he takes a handful of my hair and shoves his cock in my mouth with a groan. Thrusting his hips at me I gag, gasping for air as he drives his head burying it in my throat. I feel my neck expand as he pushes deeper. I take his whole dick right down to the base. His shaft enters my throat and my eyes well up with tears. He pulls back watching my eyes widen only to plunge it right back in. The man pounding my cunt slams his hips into my ass grunting. With each pump he grabs my hips lifting me and slams my body down on him he sounds like he's going to cum. Just as I think "Oh no he's cumming" he pulls out. Feeling as his cock rips my anus he continues his pounding assault. He moves so rapidly he creates slapping sounds against my ass as he rides my body.

With all the pain I reach down and rub my clit I need to cum, I want to cum. I start to shiver letting out a moan as I'm panting at last I erupt. Feeling my cunt juices spill out of my pussy, dripping down it lubes my ass as he slams into me. The man taking my mouth speaks out "oh ya, this cum slut is having herself a good time guys." Breathing heavily I stop massaging my pussy, but I feel like it's still being groped. Reaching down I feel a hand on me rubbing me harder I and I cum again. The man pounding my grunts out louder as he pants through clenched teeth he lets out a moan as he pulls out. Me moves to my stomach as he keeps stroking his cock. He bends forward a bit then standing more upright as he explodes shooting cum all over me.

Then again I feel my clit being teased. This time by a warm and soft tongue it begins lapping up all that sweet cream dripping from my hole. He sucks at my clit flicking his tongue as my face being held in place and my throat is invaded by a cock. The man in my mouth pulses I know he is about to blast my throat full of his jizz I try to breathe through my nose. He yanks my hair slamming my face down onto his shaft driving it deep into my throat. He pulls out, exploding is cum all over my face. He groans as he strokes himself slowly draining every drop of warm liquid on my face. He swipes at my lips with his cock head making me take the last drop before he stands up and leaves.

My legs are lowered but still held down. I'm being held in pace by two men and my pussy is being lapped. My body quivers and shakes as I am brought to yet another orgasm. The two holding my legs and arms release their grips the one holding my arms takes my mouth while the other moves towards my ass. The lapping by the tongue stops as my body is heaved forward and he rails into me with his hips he grunts at each thrust. The man In my mouth grabs a fist full of my hair and uses my head like a fuck toy moaning while he stares down at me with lust in his eyes. My right hand having been lifted is forced to grab a cock; hard, throbbing and warm.

I start stroking it feverishly trying to milk his cock in hopes to save my pussy and ass any more pounding. The man in my ass pulls out and tells the other two lift her up. I'm hoisted up as one of then lies down beneath me. I'm shoved ass down onto his cock then another man straddles his buddy, my pussy searing with pain is then invaded by by him. As I'm laid down with my back to his chest and he thrust into me groaning the other man brings his cock back to my face. The man under me pulls out as does the man in my pussy.

One of them plays with my clit saying "let's get this bitch wetter she's going to need the lube for this."

As he flicks my clit, the other man pushes deep into my pussy. As he pounds my cunt from below. A rush of pleasure courses through me, I shake I can't control my body anymore, I reach climax and cum all over his cock. They laugh saying "look she loves this, the cunt is such a fucking slut." As they laugh, and my body's quivering ends, I feel more pressure in my pussy. The other guy is attempting to enter my already full cunt. I try to pull away but as I buck up, I'm forcefully yanked back and the second shaft rams into my tight cunt hole. I try to stand up only to have two other men come to hold my arms down as he plummets into my pussy sliding right up next to the cock that already resides in there. I let out a scream and the man using my mouth drives his cock deeper right down to my throat letting out a groan, stifling my voice.

They laugh and someone says "that should shut her up."

I gag and gasp for air as he rides my face faster. Holding my head, so I can't turn away he pants and groans as he starts cumming. He pulls out he drives it down my throat again with a hiss and tells me "take that whole load slut." he holds his cock deep down my throat as he drains every drop of liquid into me. While the men in my pussy pump me simultaneously. The other two hold my arms in place just snicker. I see them rubbing themselves and watching me being used like a rag doll. Tugging and massaging their own heads. They moan and sigh as they await their turns. My arms are now released they both yank at my hands as they start to fall to the floor. Each taking post on both sides of me they force me to take hold of them and to finish the job. I hear the moans and panting of each man then release nearly at the same time and coat me in more hot seed, as my throat is again filled with warm jizz.

The two men still ramming away at my stretched out pussy moan out and grunt.

They both pull out the one I'm lying on pulls out quickly then thrusts his pulsing cock into my ass and unloads it into me. The other seeing my now empty mouth moves to take his place there. Taking a fistful of hair he plunges his pussy juices soaked cock into my mouth. He thrusts into my mouth with a groan, I feel my mouth filled with hot biter cum yet again. He holds my head with his cock deep in my mouth as I twist and twirl my tongue until he is drained. He kneels over me giving a final thrust and with a sigh he drops my hair and stands up.

The men then lifted me off of the man who just unloaded in my rear and rolled to the side as he walks away. I'm left there laying on the floor as you come over to me with a towel. You squat near me with a Bright smile on your face as you look at the mess on me. I look at you with an exasperated stare, you hand me the towel. I'm weak and exhausted, as I struggle to sit, up my arms are quivering.

I take the towel and wipe my face off looking around the room. I see two men still erect and stroking themselves just staring at me. I look back to you, that's when I Notice you're hard as well. My eyes widen as I continue to try to wipe myself clean. I know that it's not over just yet. I sigh as you begin teasing my clit with your thumb. You rub it gently then slide it deep into my pussy and jiggle it all around in me. I gasp as you hit my G-spot. As I drop the towel throwing my head back, I gasp out moaning. I see the other two men walking towards me with their enormous cocks standing at attention.

You tell me "You're not done yet, you're the fuck toy tonight." You lay down and pull me onto your body pulling my chest down onto yours. You trace your dick up and down my cunt hitting my clit briefly just wetting its head. Then before you slide it into, me you take hold of my hip and force me down. My pussy already sore takes in the whole shaft. With a hard thrust, you grunt as it bottoms out inside of me. One of the men walks to my ass and begins teasing my anus with his bulging cock head. Swiping across the hole then dipping it in just a bit as you thrust upwards my body is jolted forward as its used.

My head then lifted by that third man, he's holding his cock at my face with the other hand. I see a bead of pre-cum on its head, he tells me "open wide, you need that face fucked little fuck toy." I open wide and welcome the distraction as my sore ass is pounded.

You let me go a bit helping me to prop up telling me "keep that cock in your mouth, you need all your holes filled up."

I hear all three of you grunting, all the slapping skin sends chills through me. We all groan and pant as I ride your cock and the one in my ass. I meet each thrust with my own force, while stroking the cock in my mouth. As I twist my mouth around its head, I slam it deep into my throat and pull it back out again. I hear him moan out and feel his legs buckle. He is about to cum. I slow down and ride the other two harder feeling myself about to explode with pleasure.

I gyrates my hips swirling the cocks in my holes making both men hiss, you both reach for my hips. The one in my ass pulls me back hard as you use my thighs to yank me down. I feel as your about to cum. Your breathing becomes faster and louder you lift your ass trying to get deeper. I can see the man in my mouth is about to finish he can't hold it any longer he moans and grunting panting as he shoots me full of bitter hot jizz. The man in my ass moans out "oh yes that's right! ride my dick slut." You both fight over which direction to pull or push my body as you to try to hold back. I hear as he pants and snorts he's going to cum he lets out a great big "ahhh" he slams deep into my ass and holds his cock in there. It pulses as he drains his load into my ass.

Your still holding back you reach down and flick my clit looking into my eyes, you whisper with a hissing voice, "that's right fuck that cock, milk it for every drop of cum." Your grunts turn into a moan as you huff and pant still flicking at my clit. A rush of pleasure just burst from my body as I let out a scream coating your cock with more of my juices as you fill my cunt with a steaming load of cum.

You thrust into me once then twice more making sure you deposit every drop deep into my fuck hole. You lift me off of you and stand up. Before helping me up. You look at me smiling your head tilted to the right. You look out to the room and ask someone. "hey can you get a few towels?" Then as I'm wiping off you jokingly ask, "so you want more?"

12