Day Two with Josh

Story Info
Terri's second day of Josh's visit.
3k words
4.5
11.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early – I always wake up early ... it really sucks but I'm more of an early day person than a late night person. Josh, I have been told likes to stay up late and sleep late into the day. I was hoping to change that; ha ha! It was only 7AM so I figured I would be nice and let Sleeping Beauty have his rest since I intended to tax him the rest of the day. I went downstairs and made my tea and then sat at my computer writing for a little bit. It was very difficult to write stories about Josh when he was lying not 3 feet away in my bed no less. Nope, nope, nope ... couldn't concentrate. Leaving my tea and my computer I crept back into the bedroom and stood by the half wall that separated the bedroom from the "bonus" room where my treadmill and my elliptical trainer were stored and watched him as he slept. Okay how do you describe the most beautiful thing you've ever seen and have the person who's reading it be able to see it themselves without taking a picture? That's how I felt watching him sleep. He was curled onto his side, his face pressed gently into the pillow, hair splayed across it; the dark color a stark contrast to the light blue of the pillow cover. I had a sudden urge to play with it since it actually was as soft and silken as it appeared. His eyelashes were softly resting on his lower lids. His arms where straight down and tucked neatly between his knees which where bent. The covers had come down sometime after I left the bed so quietly I crept over and pulled them up over his arms. He jostled a bit then I felt a hand tighten around my wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" He mumbled and opened one eye. I smiled.

"Just having some tea. Want some?" I asked as he tugged at me.

"Not just yet. Come snuggle." Only a total fool would turn him down. I skirted around the other side of the bed and slipped between the sheets with him. He curled himself around me, our bodies fitting neatly together like locking blocks, or Legos if you will. Josh was snoring softly within minutes. When I was sure he was sleeping soundly I slipped away again and this time stood resting against my dresser and watched him for what seemed to be hours before my buns started to hurt and I went back to my computer. Sometime after 10 I decided I had to get on the treadmill, couldn't interrupt my routine – it's so hard to get started again after quitting! I changed into shorts and a tee shirt then began to walk. I knew he would wake up, how could he not but I was almost finished with my session when he rolled over and looked at me. I was jogging at that point and he smiled.

"What are you running from?" He teased. I smiled.

"Better question is what I'm running to." I panted. He grinned and then flopped onto his back. He rubbed the surface of his chest lightly and I felt electric sparks circulate throughout me.

"Run to me, baby, come on ..." He said and slowly pulled the covers down his body. I watched as they slid down his chest, over his abdomen and then over his hips revealing his enlarged member. "Oh, look at this!" He said as his hands slithered back up the tops of his thighs and took himself into his hands. My thighs ached with desire to have him and I was flooded with passion as he began to stroke it.

"Oh God, Josh." I groaned. "Wait for me." He was making all sorts of lustful faces as he stroked himself. It was all I could do to stay upright on the belt as it moved quickly under my feet.

"Oh Terri, oh baby, you feel so good." He moaned, his eyes closed, licking his lips seductively. I groaned again, my body vibrating from the force of it. His eyes popped open and he looked at me. "Got any lube?" He asked. I burst out in giggles.

"You are so not jerking off in front of me and not letting me partake." I puffed. He shrugged.

"Fine I'll do it without lube; either way I'm doing it." I sighed.

"The bottom drawer of my nightstand." I said . He rolled over, extracted the bottle of slippery liquid called 'Wet' and poured some into his palm. Slowly he greased himself up, lust burned throughout me as his engorged staff glistened from the liquid he spread all over it carefully. "Oh God." I whispered to myself as his hand moved up and down. I watched him as I ran and after a few minutes of his moaning and calling my name as he jerked himself I could see that he was getting close to coming. His eyes were closed, face awash in ecstasy, hips rising slightly as he grew nearer.

"Oh Terri, I'm going to come." He breathed. I pulled the emergency plug on the treadmill and rushed over to the bed. I covered the head of him with my mouth and sucked deeply as he peaked and began to pump his hot seed. He moaned loudly. "Oh Jesus!" He cried as I sucked the juice right out of him, his body writhing in pleasure. All I have to say is thank God the windows weren't open! When I drank as much as he gave me I lightly licked the tip and then sat down on the side of the bed. He let out a breath and covered his eyes with his arm. "Oh God." He moaned. What is it about pleasure that causes us to invoke the Devine when we are at our most vulnerable? I smiled and kissed his fuzzy chin.

"Good?" I asked. He nodded and removed the arm from his face. "I'm glad." I said and leaned over resting on his chest. He made to touch me and I told him I was very sweaty.

"I don't care." He said. "Then I'll be sweaty too and we can wash each other in the shower." I chuckled into his chest.

I gave up the rest of the workout; I'd done most of it anyway and went to take a shower. Josh lie lazily in bed as I turned on the water, stripped and climbed in. The water was chilly as I slipped underneath it and let it run over my head cooling me and regulating my body temperature. When I exercise I get so heated that my face turns into a glowing cherry so I take a cold shower afterward to bring me back to normal. I scrubbed my sweaty scalp then washed my clammy face. As I had my face under the spray I heard the shower curtain pull back and in stepped a very naked and smiling Josh – that was until he got a taste of the cold water.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He exclaimed leaping backwards and flattening himself on the wall. "That water is ice cold!" I giggled and flicked some at him.

"I'm cooling off." I said.

"I'm freezing!" He whined and hugged himself. Giggling again I adjusted the temp so that it was warmer.

"Better?" I asked with a smile and reached out for him. He slid hesitantly into my arms, not sure if he should trust my idea of 'warm'. He sighed as he felt the water, now a nice balmy temperature and ran his hands over my shoulders and down my back.

"Better." He whispered as he took my mouth into his and kissed me. I pressed my body against him and let my hands fall to his small buns then downward where I wiggled them between his thighs. One hand made its way around to the front and slid up the front of his thigh and over his belly. He pulled back slightly allowing me access to his hardness.

"You want more sex?" I teased as he groaned when I took his balls into my hand and massaged them gently.

"Now you can't call what I just did 'sex'." He argued and hooked his hand under my knee, lifted it up and set my foot on the side of the tub so he could gain entry to the very wet spot between my legs. I moaned as he slid first one long finger inside then another. His mouth came down on mine again and we kissed for some time. "I want to eat you." He whispered into my ear as he passed it on his way to the little spot where my neck attaches to my shoulder, a place that in just one day he'd found was my most erogenous zone. At the first bite my legs went weak and I fell helplessly into him.

"Oh please eat me." I gasped. "Or at least tenderize me." He snickered and then looked around the shower.

"No room for eating in here. Let me help you get washed up then we'll adjourn to the other room." I pushed his head back to my neck urging him to bite again and he did. I stroked him lightly as he nibbled at me and his fingers tickled the delicate folds between my legs. He pulled them out a short time later and grabbed the shower puff that hung on the wall and squeezed soap onto it. Before washing me he pressed his mouth on mine again. Right at that point in time I didn't how long we took in the shower, if I could stand there all day kissing him I would without hesitation. He made little circles all over me with the soapy puff then with our mouths still engaged pushed me backwards under the waterfall. He shoved me out when I was rinsed and took a moment to wash his hair and body then found me toweling off in the bedroom. When I finished I twisted my towel and snapped him on the ass with it. He yelped and came after me, grabbing me, and tossing me down on the bed. I giggled as he tried desperately to tickle me but I delighted in telling him I'm not ticklish. "Who the hell isn't ticklish?" He asked frustrated.

"Me." I said sitting up. He pushed me backwards and pushed my thighs apart. "Oh, Josh!" I said as he positioned his face between them and wiggled his tongue into my lips. I gasped at the first touch of his tongue against me, it slithered into the folds and he began lapping at me like a dog drinking water. "Josh ..." I breathed. It felt Heavenly and my body slowly became feverish with want as he teased me; licking here, sucking there. A short time later my thighs began to tingle as he slid one of his lengthy fingers inside me and pressed his tongue flat against my swollen clitoris. "Yeah, baby, right there!" I moaned. He licked faster and I was right at the peak when he slowed and pressed his finger in deeply. "Josh! Why did you do that? I was right there!" He chuckled and worked his tongue faster. I felt my orgasm welling inside, aching for release and he almost had me again when he backed off. I grabbed his wet curls and pulled him towards me. "Please?" I begged. This time he indulged me and bathed me with his tongue pulling me towards the edge and nudging me over it. My body pulsed with every wave of pleasure that washed over me. Before I had even come down Josh was on me, entering me swiftly and plunging himself inside pressing deeper with every thrust. He slid his hands under my hips and pounded into me. "Harder baby." I panted and pulled his mouth down on mine. We sucked at each other as he fucked me – I can't say we made love as what we were doing was not 'making love' – we were fucking and it felt fabulous! I knew he had it in him and I was happy he was putting it in me! He seemed to get more excited the dirtier I talked so I went on and on until he began to whimper as his orgasm approached quickly and overtook him. He buried his face in my neck as his body throbbed with the force of it and then he groaned when it was over.

WOW! That was awesome! The best, EVER! And I wouldn't say that if it weren't true. I've had one absolutely fabulous lover in my life – he was every woman's dream. How I got so lucky I'll never know but he was hot and he could kiss, he could use his tongue in ways I'd never dreamed of and last but not least, he could fuck. Laying there on the bed, Josh's sweaty, sticky body on mine, lips lightly sucking my skin, I had decided that he had beaten the best's record and it actually brought tears to my eyes. I tried in vain to control them but they slid down the sides of my face and into my ears. Josh's hands were holding my head and when he felt the dampness he looked up at me and frowned.

"Why are you crying?" He asked gently. I sniffled and tried to smile; it turned out to be a very weak, lopsided one and he kissed my warm lips lightly. "Come on, tell me." I sniffled again.

"Because it was so good." I said and then giggled. He eyed me nervously.

"Are you sure that's it?" He asked watching me for any sign of a lie. I nodded.

"Yes!" I said and giggled again. He wiped the tears away with his thumbs and kissed me then smiled.

"Well in that case it's okay." After handing me a wad of tissues (wet spot, remember?) we snuggled together under the covers and napped. When we woke we dressed, got in the car and sped off for the city of Chicago. I gave him the dollar fifty tour and when we passed the Art Institute he whined until I agreed to take him inside. We parked the car – holy crap $25 to park!!!! – And went inside. I'd been to the AI before and you know, I just don't understand how someone could take some paint, throw in on a canvas sign it and then sell it for a million bucks! Just so I wouldn't wander off or fall behind Josh slipped his hand inside mine and held it tightly as we browsed the galleries.

"Okay, explain this Mr. I Have More Talent In My Little Finger Than Most People Do In Their Whole Bodies ... these ..." I waved my hand at a line of paintings that were reproductions of Campbell's soup cans. "These 'works of art' and I use the term loosely – I could have done this but they wouldn't be in the Art Museum!" He sighed.

"Yeah but you're not Andy Warhol either." He said.

"So fucking what!" I said, somewhat annoyed. "So he made abstracts of stars in different colors – I can do that on Paint Shop Pro!" He laughed. "I'll make one of you, does that make me famous?" He pulled me to him and hugged me.

"You are silly." He said.

"Does being silly make me famous? I could change my name to Silly Warhol, will that help?" I teased. He kissed my forehead and ignored me pulling me out of one gallery and into another. There was art I could appreciate – paintings where the artist has created a person and that person looks so real yet doesn't actually exist. I stood in awe in the still life gallery and Josh stood behind me, his arms around my neck, body pressed against me. "Now this ..." I sighed. "This is art."

"It's beautiful." He said softly. He held me so close I could feel the vibration of his voice in my back. It gave me shivers. "Someday you will let me paint you." I snickered.

"You mean like paint me or paint me?" I teased.

"I'll paint you." He said and growled in my ear.

"What will you use as a paint brush?" I said in a low voice. He only growled again. We moved on and before we knew it, it had grown late and Josh was starving. I talked him out of eating in the downtown area complaining that it was too expensive, you didn't get what you paid for, I hated all that trendy crap they tried to ram down your throat by telling you it's what they're eating in Hollywood ... blah blah blah ... after laughing at me he finally let me win the argument and we headed back out of town towards Naperville. Naperville wasn't real cheap eats either but at least they had quality fare. We ended up at BD's Mongolian Barbecue, a cool restaurant where you pick out all your ingredients and they stir fry it for you. Josh ate more than I would ever believe he could eat and then teetered somewhere between awake and asleep as I drove back home. Every now and then he'd pick his head up off the seat and ask groggily, "Are we there yet?" I'd smile and push his head back down stroking it lightly. When we got back to the townhouse I thought I was going to have to carry him back in and after a few minutes of coaxing he finally dragged himself inside. I pulled him up the stairs, pushed him to a sit on the bed and slipped off his shoes and socks. I pulled his shirt up over his head and pushed him gently backwards. His head hit the pillow as I unzipped his jeans and pulled them off him. I went back and forth in my head whether or not I should relieve him of his underwear and then as he snored lightly I decided to leave him be. I undressed and crawled in beside him curling into him and sighed pleasantly. Sometime during the night I woke to Josh pushing my legs apart with his knees. I allowed him his pleasure which of course was my pleasure too and then we slept sound.