Day with Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Lex finishes her day with her father.
1.4k words
4.43
73.4k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elextra
Elextra
14 Followers

Lex hadn't been able to pay attention the whole night to her friends. She kept thinking about the afternoon with her father and what would have happened if they had kept going. It made her nervous to think that it would have lead to sex. It was partly that reason alone, that she stayed out with her friends so long. Now she was sneaking into the house at two in the morning.

"You missed dinner." Max spoke up when Lex tried to creep past the living room.

"What are you doing up?" Lex walked into the room.

"Waiting for you to come home. You said you would be home for dinner."

"I ended up having dinner with the girls."

"I missed you. I was hoping to be able to view both of my sexy women at dinner."

"Yea, about that." Lex sat on the edge of the coffee table and looked at her father. "What happened this afternoon..."

"I loved it. I haven't felt so alive in years. Don't get me wrong I love your mother and we still have great sex, but you make me feel so different." Max leaned forward and took his daughter's face in his hands. "I know its wrong, taboo, whatever. But I don't want us to stop. I don't care if sex comes out of it, I just want to be able for us to be like that, flirting, kissing..."

Max leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. Lex pulled away and took her father's hands in her own and lowered them. She stood up. "Good night dad."

"Lex." Max caught her hand. "One more thing." He pulled her down into his lap. "One kiss good night."

Lex took a deep breath and prepared to kiss her father good night. She was expecting him to kiss her on the lips, but instead when Max leaned his head forward he kissed her collarbone. His lips parted and his tongue lightly touched the skin as he started to suck and nibble his way up her neck.

Lex let her head lull back to expose her neck more for her father's trailing tongue. He kissed up to her lips where he kissed her roughly on the lips. Parting his lips, he ran his tongue over her lips and pressed to part them. When she accepted his tongue, Max changed positions of his head to intensify the kiss. Lex's body responded and she let out a small, quiet moan.

Max pulled back to speak. "We can't stay out here. My office or your bedroom."

"Office" was all Lex could say before she closed the space and kissed her father back. She pulled away and grabbed his hand to pull him up from the chair. Max pulled her down the hallway.

Max nearly flung his daughter into the room before turning to lock the door. He took hold of her wrist and pulled her into his lap as he sat on the sofa. There, he reclaimed her lips. He held her in place with his hands pressing down on her hips. Slowly, his hands started to move up her sides, pushing up on her shirt. Because Lex didn't stop him, Max took her shirt off.

Lex took the opportunity to change positions so now she was straddled over her father. She took her hair down from the twist she had it in and looked down at her father. Max lifted a hand up and ran his fingers through her hair, framing it around her face. He ran a thumb along her jaw and just looked at her in awe.

"You are very beautiful. Lex you have this last chance to back out, after this I don't think I will be able to stop."

Lex didn't say anything; she just removed her bra and leaned in to kiss her father. She sat back up and moved to place Max's hands on her breasts. Max moved his thumbs over her nipples before he leaned down to kiss them and suck on them. Lex held her father's head to her breasts and enjoyed his skilled tongue and hands has she lovingly caressed them. As Max enjoyed himself, Lex started to move her hips against her father's growing erection.

Lex had to stop rubbing against him. Max whispered for her to stand and take her pants off, which she did. Now Lex was standing in front of her father in just a pair of panties. Max got up and motioned for Lex to sit down. She did and he stripped out his own clothes. Standing before his daughter naked, Max dropped down to his knees.

He pushed her legs apart, draping them over the arms of the chair. Then he got in between them and went back to kissing her breasts. He didn't stay there long before he trailed kisses down her stomach. He stopped at her panties, and then pulling his face away from her Max rubbed his hands up her thighs then gently brushed his thumb over her mound. When Lex moaned again Max pushed his finger a little harder as he ran it down the length of her slit.

Feeling her wetness, Max pushed the material aside and lowered his mouth down for his first taste. He took one long slow lick. Max looked up, "You taste so good baby."

Lex only purred softly in return.

Max parted her lips a little and using the tip of his tongue slid it up and down her inner lips. When Lex started to squirm Max pulled off her panties so he now could have full access to every inch of her pussy. Pushing her legs apart a little wider, Max leaned in to suck on her clit. Lex's soft purrs became a little deeper and her hips pushed forward. Max slowly pushed a finger deep inside her and slowly worked it in and out while he continued to suck on her throbbing clit.

Lex was dripping wet and Max was hard and aching. He needed a release; he needed to be buried deep inside her. He stopped sucking on her clit but kept his finger moving. "Lex I need to be inside you, will you let me?"

"Yes." Lex slid off the chair in such a way that her father's finger was still inside her.

Max moved them around so that Lex was lying, as comfortable as possible, on the floor. He slowly pulled his finger from her and positioned himself on top of her. He had every intention of moving slowly and making love to his daughter. That was until she whispered, "Fuck me, Daddy."

Max lifted her legs, positioned the head of his cock against her pussy and with one powerful thrust, entered her. He started to fuck his daughter, he got harder when she moaned and pushed her hips up to meet his inward thrust. Max leaned down to kiss his daughter deeply. He moaned into her mouth when he felt her pussy tighten around his throbbing cock. He couldn't last much longer.

"I'm going to cum." Max had to pull out now

"Then cum. I want to feel you cum in me." Lex barely got the last word out when she climaxed.

Seeing the complete look of bliss on his daughter's face was all it took. Max hit his own climax, spilling his seed deep inside his beautiful girl. He rolled off her and pulled her warm body up close against his chest.

"Mm." Max kissed the top of her head. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't want it to be so fast, I..."

Lex put a finger to his lips, "Did I complain?"

"No."

"Then you have no reason to apologize." Lex trailed a line of lazy kisses across his chest. "Just hold me for a bit. Then we both have to go to bed."

"Ok darling." Max tightened his arms around her. "Just for a bit." Max barely whispered as he drifted off to sleep cuddling his daughter against him.

"Yea just a bit." Lex shortly followed her father into the peaceful sleep.

Max woke up as the sun streamed in through the window of his office. He was alone and there was no signs of Lex left in his office. He sat up and spotted a note standing up on his desk. He got up and walked over to read it. It read:

Daddy, I love you and I'm happy I got to share last night with you. I had to leave early to go back to school and I probably won't be home until the end of the semester. I don't know that we can continue this once I get back, but there is the possibility that it might. I should probably give you the chance to make love to me like you wanted to do in the first place. Again, I love you. Lex

Elextra
Elextra
14 Followers