Daybreak Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessen recovers and heads off to the Consulate.
994 words
4.69
12k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kiall
Kiall
4 Followers

Stepping from the shower a few minutes later, her body glistening from the silvery waters that flowed from the cleaning nozzle, she banished the thoughts of Gul Mikan from her head as she did every morning, and dried herself. The soft fabric of the towel vigorously caressing her skin as it removed the last traces of the showers moisture.

She quickly dressed in her uniform, and grabbing her attaché, PADD and pass-cards she headed out of her apartment, pausing only once to trot back to the bathroom o grab the butt plug and dildo she had left sitting on the floor of the shower cubicle, so she could put them away in the hidden compartment in her bed, smiling softly to herself as she did knowing the confusion, and embarrassment it would cause the elderly ladies who cleaned her rooms twice a week. If it had not been a mold of a Cardassian cock she used to pleasure herself with she might have left it out; just to give the nosey old matron something to gossip about, but as a Vice Consul in the governing council it would do nothing but give her political enemies ammunition should they require it.

Jessen found herself almost lost in reverie as she stood there in the act of putting away her toys; her hand was gently caressing the hard silkiness of the synthetic skin. Snapping out of it she placed a kiss gently on the very tip of the phallus and placed it almost with a religious reverence in its cubby. Clicking the cabinet closed she rose from the bed, straitened her clothing and headed for the door. She arrived in the lobby of her housing block just in time to see the government transport pull up to the curb, its grav-motors humming gently as it lowered itself softly to the road surface. The chauffer got out, to open the doors for her but she stepped forward and was in before the driver had even got around to her side of the vehicle. In the darkened interior of the limousine she reached forward into a pocket of in the upholstery and pulled out the PADD that always rested there and accessed the day's news and mail. It was the usual round of inter-departmental memos, Automated News briefs and Star Fleet, and Bajoran briefings; as usual there was nothing of real interest. She was just about to power the access device down when she noticed a tiny flicker no bigger than an ant blinking in the bottom right corner of her screen. It was a tiny symbol, but she could not see what it was.

Highlighting that section of the screen with her finger, she zoomed in magnifying it 20 times. The Icon now filled the PADD screen. Her heart leapt into her throat. She knew this symbol. She had seen it every day for the last 11 months. It was the outline of a set of Sharp hunters' teeth edging an erect tanned nipple, a nipple which she knew intimately; her own. Her mind flashed back to the pain and pleasure of Mikans' teeth tearing into the flesh of her exposed sweating breasts back in his "interrogation chamber", and as always there was a fierce hot twitch from her sex, involuntarily she bit her bottom lip to suppress a whimper brought about by very mixed emotions. Fear that her secret had been discovered, sudden sexual pressure that hit her like the heat from an open oven, and anticipation if what it may mean. With trepidation Jessen tapped the icon with her finger tip and scanned the link for Espionage-ware or a Data Phage but it was clean, in fact what it was was a very secure link to a private info node. That appeared to be off planet.

Nervously she tapped the activation key to follow the link. The page that loaded was a plain grey back ground with an alpha-numeric keypad embossed on the screen, and a dialogue box. An antiquated curser was blinking softy in the gray dialogue box as if waiting for input. Then at the top of the screen letters started appearing.

>. Good Morning Vice Consul.

The dialogue box changed color to white. Jessen swallowed hard and typed.

> Good morning. Who is this?

There was a pause of a few seconds till

> Oh come now my dear. You know who this is. Or have you forgotten my training so quickly? How disappointing. Who else could have sent you a picture of the mark I left on you; A mark that set you apart from all of the others, as my personal choice. A mark so personal that it was my own teeth that made it....

There was a small pinched feeling on the index finger of the hand holding the screen. Jessen looked at her finger to see a bright ruby bead of blood growing there. Her skin seamed to prickle, with nervous heat as these words appeared before her. Her ears seamed to ring, and her vision grew blurry. More words scrolled onto her screen.

> .... The time has come for you to complete that training my sweet little pet. Come back to me now. You now you are powerless to resist me. You always were. See you soon.

She felt the PADD slipping from her grasp, and the interior of the Transport seemed to lurch sideways. As she slid sideways on to the soft upholstery, she knew she was trapped. The engine noise changed to the softly building whine of grav-motors powering up for Trans-atmosphere flight. The last thing she remembered was the gentle thump of the PADD landing on the soft carpeted floor of the transport shuttle.

--------- = = = + = = = ---------------

Thanks for reading this is instalment 3 of my story the other 2 instalments can be found at my LIterotica user info page.

Please comment thanks :-)

Kiall
Kiall
4 Followers