Daydream

Story Info
She fantasizes about being taken.
986 words
3.9
32.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I masturbated to orgasm three times today. I think all three times had some variation on Barry taking me from behind. This fantasy involves a me named "Celia." I'm a bit snobby and I look down on him. He disgusts me. He also wants me, something I can pick up on subconsciously but am not aware of.

One night, I'm sneaking through his house to steal something of his. I'm dressed in black sweatpants and a black sweatshirt. I'm just sneaking off with his stolen merchandise when I feel him grab me from behind. "Gotcha," he whispers.

I instantly start to struggle, but he's too strong to let me go. He's got me trapped in a bear hug. He drops to his knees, taking me down with him.

"Please, let me go," I beg him.

He chuckles. "And why would I do that, hmmm?" He lowers his lips to my neck and I shudder.

"Ooh...What are you going to do to me?" I ask as he bends me over the couch, face down. We both already know the answer.

Before responding, he thrusts three times, slowly, against me. Then he leans forward and murmurs in my ear, "I'm 40 years old, single, and very horny. I think you know what I'm going to do." I whimper and he kisses my neck again.

"I've wanted you, Celia," he continues, holding me tightly with one arm while touching me with his free hand. He touches my breasts, my belly, my thighs, my ass. "I know how much you hate me, how disgusted you are by me...it makes me so hot." I hear him unbuckle his belt, and I suddenly feel his very prominent erection poking at my backside. He continues to rub his cock against my clothed bottom, and I groan in disgust. "I knew you'd be the most fun to humiliate. I could get myself off several times a day just by stroking my cock and thinking about how I could make you squirm in humiliation."

He starts to pull down my pants, and the arm that is holding me curls tighter, and he begins to caress my face. I struggle, but it's no use.

"Open those legs for me," he says. When I refuse, he doesn't seem upset, but instead begins to rub his cock against my outer lips, which makes me gasp and squirm. He reaches around and begins to tease my cunt. "You can't resist me, Celia. I'm going to fuck you. And I'm not easily sated. You're going to get fucked again...and again...and again." I whimper and he chuckles. "I'm going to ride that sweet pussy of yours all night long. And it won't end there. No, Celia, you're going to be my slave."

"No," I moan. "No!"

"Every time you whine with disgust or moan with humiliation...or with pleasure...it's a small victory for me. Whether you're begging for me to fuck you or begging for me not to fuck you...whether you love me or hate me, it doesn't matter, because everything you do gets me so fucking horny I can't stand it." He's teasing me with his cock, and unconsciously I'm opening my legs a little more with each word. He's making me wet, and he knows it.

Suddenly, he slides the head of his cock inside me, and I gasp. "I'm going to fuck you now," he says. "But Celia, you make me so hot, I might be a little..." He lowers his face so his lips are right by my ear. "...rough." I shudder again as he eases his dick further inside. My wet pussy admits him easily and he hisses with pleasure.

"You're so tight and wet," he informs me. "Are you ready, Celia?" He puts his lips right next to my ear and whispers, in a very sultry voice, "I'm going to fuck you senseless."

He wraps both his arms around me and begins to thrust. I cry out pathetically, feeling his balls slap against my entrance. I'm still disgusted with him, but I can't deny the sensations he's awakening in me. As I moan in humiliated defeat, he continues to talk to me.

"I'll learn all the right ways to touch you," he says, "to make you scream in pleasure. I'll make sure you get off at least as much as I do. Just let ol' Barry take care of you."

"You...bastard..." I groan as he kisses, licks, nuzzles my cheek. It seems there's nothing I can do to piss him off.

He humps me like this for a while, and then suddenly he says, "I think you need to start enjoying this." He begins to stroke my cheek with one hand, and his other reaches between my legs and begins to stroke my clit.

"No!" I gasp. "Stop!" He starts to rub it, and I moan lewdly. "Please...please don't...ah!" My voice is getting higher, and I'm starting to whimper. There's no hiding my pleasure now.

He leans forward, presses his lips right against the opening to my ear, and murmurs, "You're making some adorable sounds, Celia. Do you like being touched like this?"

"N...no," I squeal, but I know I can't fool him.

"It's not nice to tell lies, Celia," he says, then adds, "I may have to punish you later for that." A tiny cry escapes my lips. He rubs harder, and my arousal becomes more and more obvious. I'm getting more vocal now, moaning and whining constantly, even though I'm fighting it every step of the way.

"You're such a tease," he tells me, "wriggling against my cock, making me want to fuck you harder." He does, and I really start to cry out. He lowers his lips to my neck and begins to kiss and suck at my sensitive skin.

"No," I beg him, "please...not my neck...!"

"Come for me, sweetheart," he whispers, and I do, loudly, but he continues to ride me...