Daydream

Story Info
Am I reminiscing or is it wishful thinking...
912 words
1
6.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lamill
Lamill
1 Followers

She arches back into his embrace, pressing her taut nipples against the palms of his hands and grinding her well-rounded ass against his turgid member as it strains against the confines of his slacks...

He lightly kisses her temple and begins the slow, teasing, nipping and licking of her ear, neck, and shoulder that always floods her pussy and makes her shiver as she struggles to get those deliciously talented lips within reach...

As she continues to squirm against him, her skirt begins to ride up her soft legs thighs already moist from the simple thought of that first moment their lips meet. He takes advantage of this opportunity to snake his finger beneath the edge of her panties and lightly stroke the velvety mound above her clit...

He slips in another finger and bends her forward, grabbing her hip and pulling her even closer to him, forcing her to reach out and grab the back of a chair to keep her balance. Relentlessly he grinds against her now soaking wet panties, refusing to allow her to move other than to spread her legs as he works to drive her into a frenzy before he will allow her any release, including the feel of his hands on her bare skin...

As he drives her over the edge and her knees buckle, he finally allows her to turn around and she clings to his shoulders and indulges herself in a passionate, greedy, kiss as she unbuttons and unzips everything she can reach, consumed with the need to touch and smell and taste him...

As their kissing becomes more urgent, she adroitly removes all of her clothing while leaving him completely unfastened but covered. She maneuvers him back to the chair she used during his sweet tormenting and forces him to sit. As she removes his shirt she revisits his tactics: long, slow nibbling, licking, and sucking down his ears, neck, shoulders, and chest until she is kneeling in front of him nuzzling the engorged head of his lovely cock through his open zipper...

She uses the tip of her tongue to send the Morse code of her longing down his delectable length, drawing his pants down to his ankles as she goes and continuing the tease by gently cupping his balls in her hands and alternately blowing on and licking them... Unable to resist her favorite treat any longer, she slowly runs her flattened tongue up and down his shaft until he is wiggling with the frustration of wanting to feel the suction of her lips as takes him into her mouth and down her throat...

When she reaches the very tip of his now rock hard member, she runs her tongue in ever faster circles until his head is shiny and wet and then she rises on her knees to hover over him as she lowers her mouth to engulf. She starts off slowly, gradually increasing speed as she plunges repeatedly, taking him as deeply into her throat as she can...

Once her juices are dripping down her thighs and she has to feel him inside her, she gives him one final slurp and watches as he, sensing that her need is as great as his, slowly rolls on the condom, moving with such exaggerated slowness that she is ready to push his hand away and finish the job herself. He starts to rise from the chair, but she kneels in the chair instead, barely allowing the head of his dick entrance to her honey hole...

She sways and wiggles atop him, letting him guide her down onto him but refusing him the last thrust to having her totally filled. As punishment for the delay, he grabs her nipple between his teeth rapidly flicks his tongue over it, causing her to moan and writhe on him, grinding down on the full length of his tool, exactly as he knew she would...

He grabs her ass and pulls her back and forth in his lap as her gyrations become increasingly erratic and her moans of pleasure increase in pitch and volume. Not willing to let her off the hook so easily he raises her off him and then simply lays her on the carpet, their discarded clothing serving as a blanket. He puts his arms under her legs and settles them on his shoulders. He starts with the sudden deep thrust that always makes her cum immediately; then starts a slow deliberate, stroke , angling himself for the deepest penetration. By this time she is obscenely wet; his sac is foamy with her juices and his motions...

She has lost all awareness of everything but the necessity of feeling the scream wrenching orgasm that is building inside her, he continues his thrusting, sometimes leaning in to catch one of her nipples between his teeth and bite down with just enough pressure to make the pain a wonderful accent to the overwhelming pleasure he is giving her. As he nears his own peak, he flips her over and, pressing her shoulders to the floor, begins the slow rhythmic deep stroking that make her whimper in ecstasy. Knowing that his orgasm is moments away by the way his pole is throbbing deep within her, she grinds back against him as his strokes become faster and faster. Just as she thinks she will go crazy with lust, she felt his thigh muscles tense and seconds later felt him pulsing inside her as her orgasm consumed her.

Lamill
Lamill
1 Followers