Daydreamin'

Story Info
A public doubles game with new friends.
1k words
4.34
30.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had spent the afternoon of our quick, spontaneous winter weekend getaway on the beautiful beach of our resort hotel in the Keys, lounging on the warm, white sand, but our minds were on only one thing. Each other. As soon as possible. That was the real reason we were here, to enjoy each other. In every way.

That look in your eyes was unmistakable. Smoldering unbridled lust. Beyond that, however, you were doing something that you did only infrequently, much to my occasional dismay. You were taking the lead, indicating your desire, and the immediate need to be sated. No matter who knew, or saw..or who provided it. You pulled the tin strands of your bikini aside several times, flashing me, and flashing others who watched with increasing interest, curious to see how far you would take this voyeuristic display. As was I.

I intuitively realized this and recognized the opportunity that had suddenly presented itself. Shame on those who fail to heed the call of fortuitous opportunity. It was clear that the freedom of the surroundings had emancipated any inhibitions that you might harbor. You were ready. Little did you know that the next hours would irrevocably bring your sexual awareness to another level.

I took your hand and lifted you off of our blanket, and we walked past the cabanas that looked so inviting. You started to steer me in that direction, wanting to wait no further to have me, and to have me take you. Now.

However, I had other ideas.

There were a small series of outdoor showers that were in a semi-secluded area near a side door of the hotel. The stalls were separated from each other by walls of pastel-colored tiles, yet were not completely hidden from the view of anyone who happened to be facing away from the small sand dunes, closest to the hotel pool. I gently yet firmly took you by the wrist and guided you effortlessly into the stall closest to the pool, the one most visible to any patrons who happened to be glancing in the general direction. They were about to receive quite a show, and some lucky spectators were about to be included as eager participants.

With one motion, without giving you time to do anything but let out a surprised gasp, I pressed you into the warm tile of the beautiful outdoor shower, and turned on the nozzle, the spray now cascading down onto us, cooling our heated bodies.

I turned your back to me, spinning you around rather roughly, as you instinctively became even more aroused when I took command of not only your body, your mind, but also the situation. You were mine now, just the way you wanted....

I knelt before you, separating your ass cheeks with my fingers, and plunged my face down and into your labia from behind, leaving your string bikini on while pulling it taut and tight into the front of your fold, the thin, sheer fabric plunging into your lips, causing small tremors to pulsate within you almost instantaneously. My tongue danced between your anus and your cunt, focusing on the small, extremely sensitive area just in between, pressing the fabric into both of your holes with my mouth.

From a short distance away, out of the corner of our eye, I began to notice we were now being attentively watched and admired by an attractive couple who were mesmerized by our semi-public display of passion.

The woman was a blonde and appeared to be eastern European, mid-thirties, and the man was olive-skinned, older, early fifties perhaps, Mediterranean, and they obviously enjoyed our show immensely, as she started to pull and grope against the growing bulge in his pants while licking and smacking her red lips, as he, in turn, let a hand linger below her waist, and then it disappeared beneath the thin fabric of her bottom..

While still on my knees, I licked and nibbled and gently bit on your clit while you moaned in ecstasy, experiencing the intense pleasure of my tongue while you yourself now began gazing at this other couple, between half-closed eyes, who had started to escalate their own amorous poolside carnal display.

Knowing that you were now also aware of them, I decided to really make this an entertainment venue for all. I pulled the fold of your bikini out of your labia, and replaced it, swiftly, with one long, hard thrust of my ring finger deeply into your soaked pussy, the sudden, unexpected blissful force of the motion causing you to involuntary squeal in delight, and I pumped furiously into your tightness, finger-fucking you while looking right into the eyes of our newfound lady voyeur, whose own eyes riveted onto mine.

While I maintained the motion, inserting yet a second finger into you, I motioned with my free hand to our audience, wagging a finger in their direction, exhorting them to come closer, to get the proverbial front-row seat.

You saw them rise from their lounge chairs and approach, your hips bucking feverishly now, lost completely in the talented, magical fingers virtually splitting your pussy apart, yet simultaneously cognizant of our soon-to-be-new-close friends.

As they entered the stall, glancing cautiously around and behind them to see if they were yet other visitors who may have been fortunate enough to be in close proximity, I gave them no time to ponder their own actions.

I took the blonde's lithe hand into my own and began sucking on her perfectly manicured fingers. You watched, surprised at my boldness, but even more aroused now, your pelvis grinding onto the force of my digital fucking of your cunt.

The blonde's companion had time only to open his mouth, about to say something, when I interrupted his thought process irretrievably by your hand, pulling it off of the tile that you had been using for support, and placed it on the girth twitching beneath his swim trunks...

The partners game was very much on.

To be continued...