Daydreaming

Story Info
A letter to my lover telling him what I've been thinking.
1k words
4.75
14k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Lover. I've been thinking about you again and just feel the need to talk to you ...

It's about 4 in the morning where you are, so I imagine you'll be sound asleep right now...are you dreaming about me I wonder? I could swear I just heard your voice. If I close my eyes and remain very still, I can almost believe you're here with me. I can practically feel your hand brushing my hair to one side so you can graze your lips across the back of my neck, then, as you slowly trace just one finger lightly down the length of my spine, I can feel your breath in my ear as you softly ask me what I want you to do...

I don't have to say a thing...all I have to do is think a thing and you're so tuned into me, my wants and desires, that you intuitively respond to my thoughts and subtle signals. As I let my head fall forward, your strong warm hands begin to knead and caress the muscles of my neck and shoulders and I can feel the day's tension melting away at your touch. Lower and lower, your stroking hands work their magic as I relax under your ministrations, practically purring in contentment.

Reaching my waist, you slide your hands around the front slightly and place them on my hip bones, pulling me against you. I let my head settle back to rest on your shoulder as your hands resume their journey, to wander over the swell of my tummy and then feather-light up my sides, lightly stroking my ribs on their way closer and closer to my waiting breasts, where my nipples are already puckering up in anticipation of your touch. Finally, gently, you cup my quivering flesh, giving them a tender squeeze as you grasp and roll the nipples between your thumbs and forefingers. I let out a low sigh of pleasure at the touch of your hands on my body and your lips on my throat and I can feel you stir in response against my buttocks. I give my ass a bit of a wiggle against your groin and your reaction is unmistakable, but you chuckle and back away slightly.

"Patience," You whisper in my ear "Right now, it's all about you."

Once again, your fingers are tracing designs, but this time your lips are joining them, following them with soft kisses as you work your way down my back, lingering at the dimples that form where back meets buttocks. You're kneeling behind me, stroking the backs of my thighs and then cupping my cheeks as you give me a little bite on the ass. I flinch slightly, more in surprise than anything since you're being so gentle...then, spreading my cheeks apart with your hands, you snake your tongue between them and give me a long, wet lick from one hole to the other, causing me to shiver and my knees to almost buckle. Placing your hands around my waist from behind, silently you turn me to face you as you remain on your knees, resulting in your having my moist, aromatic pussy right at eye level.

You smile up at me for a moment, then turn your attention back to what's right in front of you, awaiting your touch. Lovingly, reverently you run your hands over the soft skin of my belly and down the outside of my hips as you lean closer to place tiny butterfly kisses onto my obviously freshly shaven mound. Slipping one hand between my thighs, you gently encourage me to spread my legs for you, giving you more access to that most private part of my body. Placing your thumbs on my outer lips, carefully you spread them apart, exposing the inner pinkness there. My arousal is obvious as you find the tiny button of my clit poking out from between those soft folds and you flick your tongue ever so gently over it. My reaction is immediate and intense as my hips involuntarily convulse and I press myself hard against your face. Unfazed, you continue to use your tongue and lips to kiss and caress my love button, while at the same time inserting one, then two fingers up inside my pussy, probing and feeling your way until you locate that sweet spot deep inside that you know will only intensify the pleasure I'm already experiencing at your hands.

I let out a moan of sheer ecstasy as I lose myself in the sensations you're creating within me, the pleasure and tension building toward the explosion I know is coming. Reaching deeper still, burying your entire face into my now-dripping cunt, you firmly take my clit between your lips, suck it into your mouth and start to hum. The vibrations send me flying headlong over the edge of the most incredible orgasm and only my hands clutching fistfuls of your hair allow me to stay on my feet as I gasp and pant, quiver and moan.

I haven't even stopped twitching yet when I realize you're no longer on your knees, but have risen to your feet and have pressed me backward a step or two until my back is against the wall. Lifting my legs until they're wrapped around your waist, with one smooth, powerful thrust, your extremely hard, extremely large erection has impaled me against the wall and you're plunging into me, again and again, the head of your cock stroking so adamantly against my still trembling g-spot that it sets off my spasms anew and I shatter into a million bright sparks as I climax again...and again...and yet again! With a shout, you join me in the euphoria that is orgasm, pumping me full as you release your huge load deep inside me. Afterward, the only sounds to be heard are the sounds of heavy breathing as we struggle to catch our breath, still locked together, clutching each other close, our heartbeats slowly resuming a regular rhythm as our mingled sweat and intimate fluids trickle...hmmmm, might be a good time for a nice, long, hot shower together.

Ah, Baby, what I wouldn't give to open my eyes to find that it hasn't been a dream after all.

L. x