Daydreaming On The Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue-Ann shifted slightly got her arm behind John's neck. "Kiss me you fucker!" she grunted; her voice was low and guttural now. She licked around his mouth, he stuck his tongue deep in her mouth and she sucked hard on it. With all the motion and the slipperiness, it was a very slobbery and noisy kiss. Sue-Ann lifted her legs off of John's and, putting them onto Laura's shoulders, used them to lock her new friend's head to her pussy. Still sucking hard on John's tongue, she could feel the lovely long tongue of Laura plunging deep inside her, in and out like a little cock, moving in and out, then stopping to flick at her clit. Sue-Ann tightened her legs, pressing Laura's head into her crotch like she wanted to squeeze her head into her cunt. With the wild tonguing, and double attention, Sue-Ann came with a wash of intensity she had never felt before. "Ohhfuckfuckohhfuckfuckfuck..." she sobbed around John's tongue.

The intensity of the orgasm washed over me with the force of a fire-hose. I could hardly stand the excitement I felt from her. I could feel my face flush, and my cock surge in my trousers. I had to fold my paper over my lap just in case. Across from me Sue-Ann was biting her lip and breathing noticeably heavily. I could swear she was grinding her hips every so slightly in her seat, in time to the movements of the train. A red rash-like flush had spread over her neck, visible where her low cut blouse plunged to her cleavage. Her eyes were still closed though, and the daydream continued.

Finally she had finished; Sue-Ann shifted and lay back against John's chest, releasing Laura's head from between her thighs. She could hardly breathe, she was panting hard and her heart was racing. Like a baby after a long cry, she could barely catch her breath, and could only take little sharp intakes of air. "uh uh uh.... uh uh uh" were the only sounds she could make. She was drenched with sweat, and could feel her bum slipping on the sofa, awash with sweat, saliva and her cunt juice.

Laura stood up, smiling and laughing. "My, you look like you enjoyed that." She leant to kiss her. Her mouth and face were dripping with saliva and with her own juices. Sue-Ann knew she tasted herself as they kissed. "Merry Christmas Sue-Ann" breathed Laura.

Laura helped Sue-Ann off John's lap and onto the sofa beside him. "I think I had better take care of John now," said Laura. Sue-Ann and John continued to kiss as Laura undid his belt and fly to release his throbbing cock.

"I'm going to explode as soon as you touch it," breathed John, "Christ, you two are so hot you ought to be in porn films".

Laura laughed, "Well let's see what I can get out of this then". Sue-Ann looked on as Laura took John's cock and started to kiss and lick it. He lay back, eyes closed. One hand was on Laura's head, pressing it to his crotch, the other on Sue-Ann, still squeezing her tit and thumbing her nipple. Laura licked up and down at the shaft, and then took the head into her mouth.

Sue-Ann had tried to suck Tim, but had never watched a blowjob before. Just the tip of John's cock was going into Laura's mouth; Sue-Ann could see her cheeks hollow as she applied suction. Laura's cheeks began to vibrate as her tongue flicked back and forth over the tip. After a few seconds of that Laura inhaled deeply through her nose and took another inch of Johns cock in, then another. John stiffened as Laura started to slowly move her head back and forth on his prick. His hips started to move in time to her motion. At each stroke a little more cock went into Laura's mouth. Sue-Ann wondered if she was going to be able to take it all in. She watched in amazement as slowly, Laura managed the whole length. "You certainly are an oral bitch," she said with a giggle. Laura snorted in return, her hand caressed Sue-Ann's thigh while she continued the slow mouth fuck.

John's chest swelled and he inhaled, moaning "mmmmmmmmmmm". He was quivering, his legs shaking as he exhaled with an explosive "MMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH". To Sue-Ann, it sounded just like a bulls bellow. As he bellowed and jerked, he exploded into Laura's mouth. He thrust his pelvis uncontrollably. The last jerk must have driven his cock just too deep, Laura retched slightly and pulled her head back quickly. Laura fell back onto her bottom, laughing and dripping cum. Sitting, she reaching forwards and pumped at her mans cock with her hands to get the last drops out. John was still coming, still bellowing; "UUUUUHHHHH", as two or three more spurts landed everywhere, over Laura's arms, his chest and over Sue-Ann where she had been tickling his chest.

Sue-Ann leant over and kissed John, then sat back and licked his cum off her hand. Laura stood up and took Johns face in her hands, and kissed him deeply, releasing the load she had stored in her mouth. As she stood up, Sue-Ann could see the last of his cum dripping from her lips. John pulled her back and finished by licking Laura's face clean. He turned to Sue-Ann, his face glistening with sweat and semen. "I'm so glad we came to your party," he said.

Laura looked at her wickedly. "Well honey, one good turn deserves a fuck...". Sue-Ann sighed and...

"Paddington Station", announced the speaker system. Shit, what wonderful timing, I thought. I wondered what else lay hidden in her memories. At the voice, Sue-Ann woke from her daydream with a start. She was still rather flushed and flustered, and as we left the train, trod on my foot. "Oh I so sorry". "That's okay, no damage. Please don't think about it." As I walked off down the platform I said to her "Have a nice day shopping Sue-Ann." She gave me a shocked look, trying to place my face "and pleasant dreams" I added as I walked away to the taxi stand.

12