Daydreams...

Story Info
About another reality that could have been...
811 words
2
3.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time...he didn't leave her in the hotel alone...he stayed back and slept in her bed, apart but in the same bed... And when she arose to get ready for breakfast...she nudged him to wake him too...so they went down to the hotel lobby to have tea, she and this exotic rasta...and the waitress ask him how he was that morning, and he is so happy...and he enjoys eating with her, watching her lips as she speaks and the way she tilts her head...and she watches him, her dark eyes piercing his hide, this made him somewhat nervous...but it's ok...the nervousness is a different breathe of butterfly wings...

She tells him the adventure today is going to the cinema and he thought it was a while since he last went to the movies with anyone...they eat and go back to the room to pack up as she has to sign out in three hours...

As they organise to double check the packing, he hugs her and tells her thanks, for they had now met just before midnight, after online chatting for a year...

"Oh it's no problem" she answers...

"This was the most interesting Christmas I ever had," he replies...

She smiles, " Aww I'm glad you liked it ...it was fun for me and I thought I'd just be watching porn and play with some fuck toy."

He laughs..."Chick you crack me up at times."

"No I'm just painfully honest," she tells him...

He hugs her again and kisses her cheek, holds her face kisses her forehead and then he can't help it he tastes her lips lightly first, but it's like a magnet, pulling them into each other...and they can't stop...devouring each other, he pulls her close and she feels him hard for her...she sucks his tongue and he throws her to the bed...they can't stop, they can't get their hands off each other...like some new drug that Meth and LSD or DMT or all others never knew the likes of...his arms encircle her back she is his and he knows this...and she wants him his whole generation in her womb...and they feel and find each other's natural skin...peeling off clothing and forgetting the reality...

They still can't stop kissing, they just can't...until he travels down and sucks her nipples as her legs encircles the back of his waist tied in a knot, her thighs massaging the sides of his waist he could feel her wine like body fluids running down to the tip of his erection, and in nakedness they blaze the room afire...he pierces into her as her eyes would pierce into his, plunging himself into her to hear her moan, tasting her lips, he drags his hands down to her waist, and his tongue down to the well he always wanted to throw wishes in, and drinks like a hungry vampire as she screams in passion, grabbing onto his dreadlocks her heels digging into his back her thighs pulsing around his neck and he feeds...

Then enters her with a force of great will and need, and she draws him more into her, moving in his rhythm, feeling as his skin unfolds deep within her, he sucks the saliva from her dribbling mouth and she sucks the air out of his, then scrambles him over to his back, and in the blink of an eye, starts to suck his cock now red with hardened veins as she dances her cunt onto his mouth, so he moans and drinks, as she now sucks in delicate precision like fine chocolates his testicles...and as he gets even harder, she feeds his fire as she jumps upon him and rides his rod, he now makes her passion grow holding on to her waist, moving it back and forth, and she screams In desire digging her long nails into his back, using her heels she pulls him deeper into her soul ...swinging her head backward, with arched back and her hands holding to her heels as in some yoga pose, he sucks at those hardened nipples and firm breast...and then they feel that heat and moisture gushing as one stream together and at the same time...

...And that's how it started every week three times at least or much more, he wanted her and had to have her, and she felt complete when he held on to her tight burning with her in desire ...then everyday...spontaneous at random moments... Their appetite was growing...she begged him in these fits of ecstasy to beat her like a drum, she loved riding him and after all he was a drummer, a natural musician... "Beat me! Beat me, you fucking asshole...beat me...fuck me harder!' she would scream as if possessed by his presence in her, as they danced together in synchronized rhythm...they hypnotized each other...and they never ever made it to the cinema.