Daydreams Ch. 02

Story Info
From a hot beginning, the heat builds.
1.2k words
4.5
14.9k
1

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of our daydreams. Thank you for sharing with us!

Daydreams 2: Heat Waves

*Rita

Heat ascends in waves from my body, enveloping you as you lower yourself over me. The feather soft tickles of your tongue as you meander across my mound make me writhe. My skin tingles. Little jets of pleasure shoot across and down. I tighten yet again. My hips surge involuntarily up and against your mouth, eager, willing, wanting the touch of you. I feel my moisture thicken, juices collecting between swollen lips, waiting for your gentle tongue to lick them away. My small hands hold your head, running fingers through your hair as your tongue works its' magic.

*Tim

Your naked form stretched out on the soft bed, your long flowing red hair framing your lovely face. My fingers dance gently down your soft velvet smooth skin teasing, playing until it reaches the soft well-trimmed line of red hair. Gently my fingers run thru the hair as I breathe streams of moist warm air between your outspread legs. My tongue lightly teases at the softness of your inner thighs, your body responds to my touch. You quiver as my tongue slowly inches higher and higher brushing against the swollen lips of your warm hot sex. Pressing my hardness into the soft sheets as my tongue finds your magical spot, you smell so aroused as I softly lick along the crease, learning your body, seeking those things that bring you pleasure.

My hand traverses the short distance from your fuzzy runway down to that delicate little nub that I know will accelerate your pleasure. My thumb and forefinger rub softly as your back arches and your body reacts. As I apply slightly more pressure my tongue finds that sacred opening and playfully rolls at the entrance. Pushing with loving tenderness my tongue enters your delightful body. Your juices freely flowing over my tongue, my mouth sucking at the soft skin surrounding that spot. I can sense your growing arousal; it is as if I have known your body for a lifetime. Slowly I begin to work my tongue in and out of your being, my finger and thumb in perfect time with my tongue as I slowly and methodically bring your hidden orgasm rushing to the surface. Sensing the impending release my mouth quickly moves to the little man in the boat. Sucking constantly, my tongue exploring the inner regions of the hood, your hands gripping the sheets as that magical moment finally starts to wash over you.

You rise up off the bed; your voice emits a high-pitched squeal as your legs clamp my head in a vise-like grip. Moving my mouth lower to suck the flowing juices from within you, my tongue lapping at your opening as you bask in the blissful release. Slowly I let you start to relax, your breathing becomes more even, your legs relax. Pulling myself up along your softness, your full breast brushing against my chest, the hard nipples teasing my skin. My own hard member now nestled between your soft legs as my mouth lightly presses to yours. My tongue still coated with you tracing gently along your full lips, teasing your mouth, your mouth open looking for my tongue to join yours as I can feel my hardness rubbing up and down your still wet hot crease.

My mouth next to your ear as I whisper softly. Only 7 more to go!

*Rita

Shivers of delight course through my body. From the top of my head to the tips of my toes, waves of pleasure wash over heat-tinged skin. Flushed, I gasp for a little more air, as I feel your lips brush my ear and I hear your lust filled whisper. I shudder. I turn greedy lips to yours, tasting myself. My tongue flicks out sliding along your top lip, over and around the curve and then dips into your mouth. My lips grasp your tongue and pull you in, sucking. I feel you moan. I smile and release you.

My hands move from the back of your head, sliding down strong arms to rest at your waist. Slowly I push and flip you over. As you settle into silky sheets, my body slips so easily over you to rest on top of your chest. Skin to skin, I rub softly against you, feeling your hardness pressed against my tummy. Looking into your eyes, I lean forward, kiss you softly, and then brush lips down your cheek, across your warm neck and up to your ear. A whisper crawls over you, "Your turn, baby". I feel your catch of breath and you're manhood pulses.

With slow deliberation, I lick my way across your chest. Attending to hard nipples, circling, licking, teasing before I slip one into my hot wet mouth. Pressing the tip against the roof of my mouth, I hold you and suck. Pulling and sucking, I feel you press into me and I move to the other nipple, repeating my loving touch. As you begin to move beneath me, I continue meandering licks and kisses down the center of your chest. Wetting you, blowing warm kisses to tingle, tantalize. Slowly I descend, leaving wet trails and goose bumps. Dipping into your belly button, I feel you giggle as I blow in a big kiss. And move ever down.

My hands are roaming and touching all of you. I take your hard cock into small hands. Sliding you up and down, stroking and caressing the solid smooth shaft. You are so incredibly hard, pulsing and twitching in my hands. You groan and I smile. I get such pleasure when you re-act to my touch. And my greatest pleasure is yet to come. I lean in. My tongue flicks out.

Lick

Lick

Lick

I slide both hands to your base and press you hard against closed lips. I open my lips and slowly pull you into my warm wet mouth. Taking you inch by inch, I slide your hard shaft long and deep into my throat and swallow. Throat muscles tighten around you and you feel the ripple as I swallow. Slipping up now, up to the top, I pop you out.

Lick

Lick

Lick

Another groan escapes your throat. A low growl follows as I pull you to me again and descend on you. Taking you all the way down. Taking you to the back of my throat and holding you, I swallow.

Swallow

Swallow

You pulse, I tighten my muscles and swallow. I feel you swell as I ascend to your hard mushroom head. I hold you tight just below the tip, and suck.

Suck

Suck

Not releasing, not slowing. I want your release. I want to feel you shoot hot creamy jets of cum down the back of my throat. My time to wait is short as you buck and thrust. You growl your lust and thrust. Forcing your hard cock deep down my throat, taking me as you flood me with your release. I greedily swallow you and all that you feed me. You taste so good. I readily milk you dry and lick you clean.

Looking up into your half closed eyes, sated for the moment. I sigh, pleased with myself. I lay my flushed body next to yours, panting with my exertions. I nuzzle into your neck and lick and kiss my way to your ear. "I enjoyed that, Love."

"That's one for you!"

To be continued...

I wish to express my adoration and deepest thanks to a wonderful friend, Mityam for all his input and support with these stories. Without his contribution they would be but fantasy in my mind!