Daydreams of a Knight's Wench

Story Info
Dreams of a businessman, a knight, her Master.
792 words
3.75
12.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CreativeUK
CreativeUK
13 Followers

She watched from the kitchen window as he swept up the drive and parked the gleaming black Jaguar in front of the garage.

As he stepped out in his dark, well-cut suit and removed the sun glasses she thought of his eyes and how they were hard and strong to the rest of the world but smiling and full of tenderness when he was with her.

She heard the familiar sounds of the key in the lock, the door opening and closing and the brief case being deposited on the quarry tiles in the hall.

She was ready and turned to meet him as he grasped the handle and pushed open the kitchen door.

He stood in the doorway saying nothing. She felt his gaze and blushed fiercely. She had done exactly as he had instructed during the day and now she knew exactly what he knew - that her body was crying out to be taken, used, satisfied. Above all she wanted to be possessed by him, totally.

She had dressed after her bath that morning in a smart blue suit with skirt just above the knee. Her white blouse was almost a businessman's shirt - formal and unfussy. The stockings she had worn were sheer and light, the bra soft and whispy but strong enough to support her full breasts. She had not worn panties.

Throughout the day she had been given tasks to perform for him .. little things to provide her with a constant reminder that she was in his thoughts. At intervals he had sent her emails and asked her to report. Four times he had called her and seduced her on the phone as she sat in a busy office. Each call had ended when she felt herself aching to touch or to be touched. She had spent the day in a constant state of arousal.

He played with her senses .. knowing how much she would need him by the evening .. and in the final call instructed her to prepare for him when she got home.

She had felt herself blush in the office as she listened to his words. She was to take off the suit and shirt, wrap herself in her black silk japanese gown and be waiting for him in the kitchen when he got home. As he opened the door she was to spread the gown and offer herself to him.

He would either take her to their pleasure room or use her right there over the table - for his pleasure and her own.

OR

She heard the thunder of hoves as he reined in his powerful black horse by the stable. She could see the animal's coat glistening as the groom took the lead from her knight.

He adjusted the visor and lifted the black helmet from his head, shaking loose his dark hair as he strode to the house.

She was trembling with anticipation as she heard his footsteps approach and the metallic clang of his sword and shield as he left them in the armoury.

He had fitted her chastity belt that morning, not because he feared that she would be tempted by other men but so that she would not be able to touch herself as she thought of what was to come when he returned.

She was wearing a long dress of course - but under it, apart from the belt, she was naked as he had commanded. She had prepared their room of pleasure and knew that he would use her wickedly when he returned.

As he grew closer she remembered placing out the plugs which he would use in her body - both back and front - to prepare her to be filled by him and to give her the sensation, which he knew she loved, of being taken by more than one man.

Often on the battlefield he had seen women used in this way and, while he knew that in reality it was was a terrible fate and he took no part of it himself, he was aware of how much the idea excited her. He would come home and feel her body shudder with desire as he spoke about what he had seen.

She was his alone .. but in the fantasies he shared with her she was the spoils of war. Fought over, used and abused by men sweaty from battle, lustful and impatient.

OR

She thought of the fantasies he had placed in her mind as she removed the black gown and bent over the kitchen table, her arse naked and offered to him.

He laid his jacket over a chair and took off his belt.

I am yours, master knight ... use me ... please.

CreativeUK
CreativeUK
13 Followers