Daydreams of a Lonely Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
A lonely slave calls her Master.
3.1k words
4.16
17.5k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit here alone reflecting on my thoughts, longing to hear your voice, needing to know you are near me even though you are so far away. It is a rare occasion that I am alone, or was until recently. For almost two weeks now I have been left alone with nothing to do with my time but think. Some things are not going well at the moment but I know that it could be worse. Thinking of you helps me remember that there are happy times as well and that there is someone out there that can make me smile even without trying.

It is that easy going nature that I love about you. You have done so much, seen the tragedy of the world, yet you are able to smile and have a good time. You have a good since of what is going on and knowledge of what you want and the things you have. That knowledge intrigues me, making me strive to learn what I can. But what I miss the most when we are not able to talk for a while is your commanding side. The way you tell me what you want and demand that I follow orders. That is what I need, what I want, most in the world.

I have called you hoping that you will pick up tonight. I count the rings knowing that after five the machine will pick up. I am just about to hang up when I hear your voice on the other end of the line.

“Hello Master.”

“Well hello there slut. Have you been behaving as I would want you to?”

“Yes Master I have been a good little slave. I have been thinking of you lately needing your control. Please Master, I need you to fuck me. Please let me be your slut tonight. I need to have your cock in my mouth, to feel it growing hard as I suck it, running my tongue over it. To have your hands in my hair pushing me deeper then I would go myself, taking you into my throat, gagging me, hearing me whimper for you to let me go so I can breathe. I want to take your balls in my hand, holding them tight as my mouth works over your hard dick. Teasing your tip when you finally allow me to withdraw, flicking my tongue over your head hoping to taste your cum before you drive my head down yet again. Please Master. Please fuck me like the slut I am.”

“I want you on your hands and knees before me NOW slut. When you beg me you will be in the proper position.”

“Yes Master, please forgive me.”

“You will be punished for this. You will also decide with what you are punished with. Remember slut that if you decide on the wrong form of punishment, you will regret it so choose carefully.”

This concerns me mainly due to the fact that I have not decided what kind of mood you are in yet. I crawl over to the table where you keep several paddles, whips, crops and straps. Looking at them I think of your favorite ones to use on me. I choose a riding crop about 3 feet long that bends nicely and leaves great red welts where it lands. As I hand it to you I pray it is the one you had in mind. I turn your ass to you holding it high in the air waiting for the punishing blow. I don’t have to wait long as I hear the swish just before it lands smartly on my ass, making me whimper from the pain. I count out loud as each blow lands in a different place leaving me red and sore, but also dripping juices from the excitement of your command. You stop at ten, the back of my thighs and ass so red there is little left to hit without opening my tender flesh.

“You stupid slut, you chose wrong. I thought you knew what your master wants and expects of you.”

“I am sorry Master, please let me try again. I will try to do better this time.”

“You better slut. Now get over there and pick your proper punishment. Don’t forget this either.”

You take the crop and shove it deep into my wet pussy. I feel the roughness of the braided handle inside me and I gasp with surprise and discomfort. You move it in and out fucking me with it, knowing that I am growing closer to completion with each brutal stroke. You hear my gasping and moaning even though I am trying to hold back. The more I moan the harder you fuck me, almost daring me to beg you to stop. I know begging is no use right now so I desperately hold my protests. Just as I open my mouth to scream with delight you slam the crop deep into my dripping pussy, leaving it there and slapping my ass as you lean over me with a cruel smile on your face.

“Did you think I was going to let you cum so soon slut. This is all part of your punishment bitch. You chose wrong. Now I want you to go over there and choose again. You are to keep this crop deep in your pussy the whole time as well. If I see it move ever so slightly you will regret it. The punishing blows will be beyond your wildest dreams and I promise that it will not be enjoyable, even for you slut.”

Knowing you speak the truth and how evil you can get I clench my vaginal muscles around the handle deep inside me. The handle is wrapped in smooth leather making it slick when it gets wet. However there is a single braid wound around making small grooves for your fingers to grip. Where the handle meets the shaft there is a tassel where the braid ends. The tails of the tassel swing as I move slowly toward the table praying that I choose correctly this time. With each step I take the tassels rub against my clit making sweet sensations shoot thru my body. After being brought so close to completion just moments before, and knowing that I have not been given permission to cum, I try to concentrate on holding the crop in place. I get about half way there when I have to stop or risk cumming on spot disgracing myself in your eyes and angering you further.

“Why have you stopped slut? I told you to go to the table and choose your correct punishment. You are making me wait and you know how I feel about that.”

“Please master, if I move another step I will cum because of the tassels on this crop. I do not want to anger you and I beg for you to allow me just a moment to calm myself before moving on with my punishing.”

“I don’t know what you think begging is but that isn’t it. I told you to move slut and if you cum there will be hell to pay. Now move slut.”

“Please master, I can’t do as you ask me. Please let me rest for just a moment. Please master I want to make you happy and do as you tell me to do but I fear I will make you unhappy if I move from this spot at this very second. Please don’t make me sir. I will do anything you ask if you let me stop just for a second.”

There are tears of fear running down my cheeks as you look into my eyes. Knowing that I speak the truth and that I couldn’t hold on any longer without cumming you let me slide on this. However you feel that I have rested enough and are wanting to continue with your plans for me.

“I see you are telling the truth slut and will not punish you for taking this short rest. However I do feel that I have waited long enough for you to follow my orders. I want you to return to me immediately.”

“Yes sir. Thank you sir for allowing me to get control of myself again.”

I have calmed slightly but not nearly enough. With each step I receive a tempting tingle running thru my body. I know that if I stop again you will not forgive me and will punish me severely. If I don’t stop I will not be able to control the sensations much longer. If I continue at this slow pace it will be my doom. I quicken my steps toward the table thinking of which item I should choose. I manage to make it to the table where I can rest yet again while I choose my next punishment also getting control of my feelings. When I left you, you were in the middle of the floor standing near one of your favorite chairs. When I turned around to make my way back to you I find you have moved. Thinking in my mind when I see you have decided to take a seat on the couch across the room, doubling the distance, that I will never make it back to you. I close my eyes and concentrate on the next step I am to make bringing me closer to you. I feel my juices running down my leg now, making the tassels move easily over my lips. You see on my face how hard I am trying to contain myself and tell me to stop where I am.

“What is the matter slut. Is it bothering you, having that crop so deep inside you? Are you regretting having come to see me tonight? Is it really that hard to follow a simple order?”

“No sir, I have never regretted having you as my master and I cherish every moment I have with you. I am trying very hard to follow your order sir but these tassels are bringing me so close to cumming I can hardly hold on. Please master let me rest yet again before I continue to you. I just need a moment please master.”

“No slut you are to continue now. I want you to slowly move toward me. I know when you move slow those lovely tassels hit your clit sending shock waves thru your wanting body. I want to hear how you feel. I want to be able to feel what you feel. I want you to look me straight in the eye as you move. If it helps you may moan or even scream if you need to but you are not to cum. If you do, you will move between me that that table till you can make it back to me again without even so much as a whimper out of your mouth.”

“Yes master I will do my best to follow your order sir.”

I take a small step toward you feeling the sensation shoot thru me. I try to hold back not wanting to give in so easily. With each step the feelings grow greater making me whimper at first, breathing hard trying to calm myself. About half way to you I moan loudly for the first time and see you smile. You know that I am getting very close to completion and love to see me suffer in this manner. You are also getting hard watching me move, my ass swaying in the air with each step I take. About ten steps away I scream and begin to beg you to let me stop.

“Please sir I need to cum so bad. Please let me cum sir. With each step it gets greater inside me. I can’t wait any longer. Please sir I need to.”

“You may cum slut but you are to continue toward me until you reach my lap. When you get here you are to take my cock in your mouth sucking me while you finish cumming. If you stop at any point you will pay greatly for it.”

I take two more steps before my climax on upon me making me scream. I almost stop then remember what you said taking another slow step toward you my ass moving even more with the sensations going thru me. I finally reach you taking your tip into my mouth sucking slightly when I feel your hand on my head shoving me deep. I try to pull back not being able to breathe but you hold me, feeling me fight against you. I hear you in my ear telling me to hold still and suck while I scream around your hard cock. You feel me shaking as I cum violently making me suck harder. My jaw clenches around you and you release my head knowing that I will stay there. I go limp withdrawing from you slightly running my tongue over your cock hoping to taste your sweet cum.

“Well slut what punishment have you chosen this time?”

I hand you a paddle you have used on me many times. The handle is fitted to your hand and the paddle itself is light weight making it easy to swing. There are tiny holes drilled through it allowing the air to swish through it as it moves toward my ass for the punishing blow. I see the smile on your face and I know I have chosen correctly. You are pleased with me. You lean over to whisper in my ear.

“Very good slut you have chosen my favorite punishment for you. This is what I wanted the first time but I think you needed something a bit harder first to remind you why you come to see me. Why you asked me to be your master. To control your life. Now turn around and put your ass high in the air. I think you have disobeyed me enough tonight.”

“Yes sir. Thank you sir for being a wonderful master.”

I turn so it is easy for you to deliver the blows I know are coming. I count them out loud whimpering a little with each stroke but knowing that you are not hitting me as hard as you could be. I have been very bad and know that I deserve whatever punishment you give me. I am thankful that you are showing me mercy and can’t help but wonder what else you have in store for me tonight.

“Nineteen… twenty…”

“Very good bitch. Now I think you deserve a bit of a rest. I want you to go into the bedroom and change into the clothes I have set out for you. We are going to go out for the night and I want you to look just right.”

I stand before you running my hands slowly over my body as I rise. My fingers slightly stroke the crop still in my pussy. They travel up over my swollen clit. I touch my clit making me gasp with pleasure from the orgasm. My hands slowly move upward over my hips, waist, chest, and finally reaching my breasts. I take one tit in each hand massaging it slightly before moving on over my collarbone. I stretch my hands way over my head exposing everything to you when I feel your hand on me. You move slowly over me starting at my breasts. You take your time to caress each one, pinching the nipple before moving over my torso, my hips, and finally my thighs. You move slowly to the inside of my thigh, running your hand up toward my pussy, feeling my cum on my legs deciding that I need a shower as well but that can wait. Your other hand comes up and takes one nipple between your fingers pinching hard making me gasp, while the other hand finds my still sensitive clit.

“Please sir it is to soon you are going to make me cum yet again. Oh my God sir please don’t.”

You know that I don’t really want you to stop by the way that I am moving my hips in time with your fingers on my clit. You bring your head up to my hard nipple and bite it, suck it making me moan. Your hand moves down and grasps the crop taking it firmly in your hand. I think you are going to remove it when I feel it start to move inside me. You take it almost all the way out when I feel you drive it deep inside me yet again. I feel my knees start to weaken so I bring my hands down to your shoulders, holding you for support. You fuck me hard hearing me screaming as I get close to another climax. My knees bend and you know I am ready.

“Cum for me slut I want to feel your juice run over my hands. I want to see you lick my fingers clean and know that it is you that you take in your mouth. I want you to taste how sweet you are. Cum now slut”

“Yes sir oh my God yes. Oh fuck me. Yes ooohhhhhhhhhhhh.”

“That’s it slut cum for me. Cum hard.”

You drive harder into me feeling my cum run over your hands knowing that I will collapse soon. You take the crop out of my pussy and leave it on the floor. I feel you wrap one arm around me supporting me as I cum yet again and my knees give way. I lean into you as I kneel on the floor between your legs feeling you hold me close. Your fingers find my mouth and I suck them clean taking my time to get every last drop off each one before moving to the next.

“Now go get dressed slut we are going out.”

I go into the bedroom and find the outfit you have picked out. There is a purple lace shirt that buttons up the front. I slip it on finding it really didn’t conceal much. Next is a black garter belt with straps for the stockings with purple bows at the ends over each clip. A black skirt that zips up the back and barely covers my ass. Black stockings with lace at the top. White slippers with silk laces that cross their way up my legs to my knees finish off the outfit.

“When you are done dressing I want you to leave the blouse unbuttoned. I have a surprise for you.”

“Yes sir. I’ll be out in a minute.”

I have taken the time to brush my hair, pulling the top back in a barrette letting it fall down my back. The curls cascading loosely over my shoulders just the way you like it. When I get back to you I find you have moved yet again. While I was dressing you put away your paddles and such and have set out a different display. On the table now is an assortment of clamps and beads.