Daydreams of a Lonely Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
You go to the club to meet friends.
2.6k words
3.89
14.3k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stare at the table I wonder what you are thinking as you run your hands over the assorted beads and clamps. You like to use these on me and I love the way they make me feel. Tonight you decide on a pair of clamps that are small but have teeth inside to hold them in place. They would go perfect under my blouse and cause me considerable discomfort through the night. I gasp as you close them tight around each nipple making them pucker, shooting pain along my breasts. You give them an extra squeeze just to hear me whimper then turn to the table again.

Now you have to select the beads you want to use tonight. I know the rule, when you put beads in me if even one were to slip I am to inform you and be punished immediately. You select a short string of beads. There are three beads, two inches in diameter.

"Turn around slut with your sweet ass toward me. I want you bending over as far as you can. Your legs spread wide. I want your ass cheeks open so I can see that tight little ass hole."

I bend, turning my hips so my ass is pointing toward the air. I can feel the cool air on my still wet pussy. Being like this, waiting for you to fill my ass, makes me start to drip juices down my leg. I run my hand up the inside of my thigh, moving closer to my pussy, almost touching my lips before I stop, remembering myself.

"Please sir, I am so wet. I need you to fuck me. I need your dick deep in my pussy while you fill my ass with those beads. Please fuck me. Treat me like the slut I am. Please I need you so bad."

"You stupid slut. I saw your hands. You were going to touch yourself. Why should I give you what you want? I think you should wait to be fucked. Make you want it more."

"Please sir I need you so bad. Please fuck me. I need to feel your cum inside me dripping down my legs. Please sir, please fuck your dirty little slut."

"I said no. You are going to wait till I am ready. I have plans for you tonight and this is just how I want you to be. Wet and waiting for a hard cock in your tight pussy. I think this is going to be a night you are going to remember for a long time."

I feel you place one bead inside my ass and count out loud gasping as it stretches my ass hole wide. You are pleased that I remembered to count and gently caress my ass easing the pain slightly. When you are done you tell me to stand and get ready to go.

"While we are in the car you know what I want slut?"

"Yes sir. I am to suck you dick while you are driving. Taking you deep in my throat, running my tongue over your balls. You want to hear me gag with your head in the back of my mouth. You will let me breathe when you feel fit and I will long to taste your cum hot in my mouth."

"Very good slut. Lets go it is time to leave."

We get in the car to go and I immediately lean over unbuttoning your pants when you stop me.

"You are not to use your hands slut. I want you to use your mouth for everything. If you have to use your hands for anything you will be punished."

Using my lips tongue and teeth I struggle to get your pants unbuttoned. It takes me a bit but I finally feel it release and take your zipper in my teeth slowly lowering it. I find you have no underwear on causing a sigh of relief to escape my mouth. I find your limp dick and, using my tongue, move it out of your pants so I can play with your tip before taking you in my mouth. I love the feel of you growing hard in my mouth so I don't take to long before I have my chin on your balls. I run my tongue over your cock feeling it move slightly, knowing that I am getting some reaction. I withdraw to play with your tip again flicking my tongue over it teasing it feeling it harden. When you are just hard enough to stand on your own I drive you deep in my mouth again feeling your stiffen growing longer. I go to withdraw yet again when I feel your hand on my head holding me there. That is when I know I have gotten your attention and you want to control my movements. I feel you growing inside me, each breath getting harder to take. I know you will be filling my mouth soon and panic slightly needing to take a deep breath before I can't. I try to pull back but you hold me still. You hear me gag for the first time and laugh knowing that you can make me do anything you want.

Finally you pull back allowing me to breathe again before pushing me deep again. Feeling my throat working over your tip. I moan as I run my tongue over you making you wet moving easily over my lips. I run my teeth along your length scraping your lightly hearing your moan deep in your throat. I drive you deep in my mouth over and over, sucking harder, pulling your dick with me each time I withdraw. I bring my hand up and wrap it around your balls holding them tight, squeezing them bringing more pleasure. I feel your dick harden more while I squeeze your balls making it harder for me to breathe when I take you deep yet again. You hold me there and feel me fight against you from the unexpected delay for air. The more I struggle the longer you hold me. I am almost ready to pass out when you pull my head up allowing me to breathe yet again. I gasp for air taking just a moment before taking your cock in my mouth again not wanting you to calm down even slightly. I know you are getting close to cumming and don't want you to deny me the wonderful treat I will receive when you can't hold back any longer. I lick the precum off your head savoring the taste of you before driving deep again. I take long strokes moving faster with each one when I hear you moaning, feel your fingers clenching in my hair. You hold my head but don't guide me anymore. I clamp my lips around you making it as tight as possible and move faster deeper. I feel your hips moving under me and know you are just about there.

I hear you moan, "Oh yes slut. Don't stop suck me like the dirty little whore you are. Get ready for my hot cum shooting down your throat. Here it comes bitch. Oh yessss!"

I feel your cum hit the back of my throat and open it wide feeling it slide slowly down into my stomach. With a few final strokes I lick every last drop from you loving the taste of you on my lips. I lick down your cock, take your balls in my mouth, waiting for you to relax a little before putting you back in your pants so I can work on the zipper and button before we get to the club.

"Zip me up slut we are here. You better hurry if you don't want anyone to see what you have done. And make sure you don't have any messes on me. I want my pants to look like nothing has happened, yet."

I move your dick to the side and carefully pull the zipper up over you making sure not to grab your skin in its teeth. Next is your button. I feel us moving up in the valet line. I finally get you buttoned and sit up just as we stop and the door opens to let me out.

"Very good slut, I don't have to punish you before the real fun starts. Are you ready for an exciting night?"

"Yes sir. Lead the way."

As we walk into the club I see several stages and cages with women dancing inside. You see me admiring the cages and whisper how you will see what you can do to get me in one later. For right now we are going to meet a couple of your friends. We go to the bar to get a couple of drinks and spot your friends waiting there for you. We make our way to a table close to one of the cages.

"Well guys this is my new slut I told you so much about. What do you think about her getting up and dancing for us? We can put her on the table here until something else opens up."

"That is a wonderful idea. I would love to see what she can do. Maybe later we can get in the back for a private dance as well."

"We will see what comes about in the mean time. Get on the table and dance slut. Lets see that ass move. Make it good and you will not have to be punished in front of your new friends. Until later that is."

I slowly climb on the table feeling the beads deep inside my ass with each move. I know the way you want me to dance and fear losing one of the beads if I'm not careful I am nervous at first, unsure of what to do.

"I said to dance slut. Now bend over with your ass to me. I think you need a little reminder of who you are."

"No sir please. I was just a little nervous. Please let me try again I know I can do better."

"I said get over here NOW!"

I move to get off the table so I can bend over in front of you when you stop me.

"I never said anything about getting off the table. Get over here where everyone can see what a bad little slut you are."

With fear in my eyes I walk over to you and bend at the waist holding the back of my knees. I know this is going to be severe, at the very least humiliating. Through my legs I see you pull a paddle out from nowhere and wonder how you got that, then remember where we are. As each spank hits my ass, making the beads move inside me with each stroke, I count out loud. My entire body moves with each hit making my aching nipples sway and I long to hold them still. I dare not for further punishment. At ten you stop and tell me to dance again. There is a great song so I stand in the middle of the table, close my eyes and let the music carry me away. After a minute I open my eyes again and see you smiling at me with pride shoeing. That encourages me and I relax a little. I move toward you to dance then have an idea. I take a second to show you my swaying hips before moving on to your friends.

I stop in front of the first, deciding to show off my tits first. My hips are moving with the music as I bend so far over my ass is in the air showing itself to the other friend across the table. I hold eye contact with the one in front of me as my hands move over my near naked body. I grasp my breasts through my shirt causing me to gasp slightly as I hit the clamps still puckering my nipples. As I stand my fingers move to the first button working it free. I loosen three buttons leaving one intact at the bottom, freeing my tits from the sheen veil. My hands lift and massage each tit and I can feel many eyes on me now. I bend my head, flicking my tongue over my swolen nipple while my finger tip teases the other. I see him straining to control his emotions when I release my breasts and bend over again meeting the eyes of the other through my legs. Its his turn.

I decide to show off my ass this time as I turn circles across the table stopping in front of him, my back towards him, and peak over my shoulder straight into his eyes. I hold it there for a second before bending over yet again giving him a clear view of my ass and shaved pussy. My hands move up the inside of my thighs like they did earlier but this time I don't stop. I run my fingers lightly over my outer lips feeling my juices dripping out starting to run down my legs. My head appears between my knees and I run my tongue over my wet fingers savoring the taste of me then sucking every drop before moving again.

I drop to my knees and change my attention back to you. I crawl slowly toward you shaking my ass as much as possible with each step I take. At the edge of the table I lean back on my knees and shake my shoulders causing my nipples to pull against the clamps with each swaying movement. I bite my lip to keep from screaming out and see you smile. I sit on the table bringing my knees up to my chest trailing my fingers along the inside of my thighs yet again. This time I stop just before I reach my pussy, drop my legs so I am straddling you and ease myself off the table into your lap. My hands on your shoulders I grind against you feeling you grow hard inside your pants yet again. I smile knowing that I am doing a good job and making your proud of me.

I sit there for a minute before swinging my leg over your head and leaving your warm lap. I move to the second friend standing behind him resting my tits on his head while I pull it backwards allowing him a full view of my charms. Keeping my nipples easily in reach of his mouth I move around to sit on his lap. My hands move downward over his chest finding buttons as I go. I want to feel his chest on my aching nipples. With my hands inside his shirt I open it wide allowing my nipples to skim over his hairy chest bring a moan from my lips. I start to tease the button of his pants when I turn my head slightly and see his friend watching closely.

Again I lift my leg over his shoulder and with a wink move on to the third man at your table. This time I straddle him with my ass toward him. I reach for his hands bringing them up to my hips, guiding them along my body as I move to the music. My ass massages the growing bulge in his pants. I reach down toward my ankles bringing my ass up to his face and feel his breath right next to my puckered ass straining to hold those beads in place.

At the end of the song you decide there has been enough of a free show for everyone else and move us to the back to a room you had reserved ahead of time.