Daydreams of a Lonely Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
You take her behind closed doors.
4.1k words
4.64
16k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to dedicate this story to my Master for encouraging me to follow through even though I didn't think I could ever put my words on paper.

* * * * *

You blindfold me and lead the way, talking quietly to your friends as we go. I realize you are making plans for the night and I get a little nervous.

"When we get in here slut, you are to keep quiet unless ordered to respond. If I hear one sound, even the slightest whimper you will be punished severely. You will be given orders from all of us. This is one of those rare occasions you may call someone besides myself sir. You are to address all of us as sir, however when you know it is me, I am to be addressed as Master. Is that clear slut?"

"Yes Master."

As we enter the room I shiver with excitement, wondering what is going to happen tonight. I am lead to the middle of the room where my hands are stretched high over my head. I am shackled to the ceiling and floor in a spread eagle position exposing my entire body. I feel hands all over me, teasing my aching nipples, running lightly over my legs, up the inside of my thighs. As I stand there unable to move I feel a tug on my shoulder. I realize I am being undressed and because my arms are tied up my shirt is being ripped off me. I silently thank you for allowing me to put on a wrap around skirt. At least I will be half covered when we leave. It doesn't take long before I am completely nude, except for my stockings and garter belt. I feel the hands on me again, moving over my entire body when there is a sharp pain on my ass. I know that pain to be your paddle on my ass. I start to count then remember that I am not to speak.

"Very good slut. You listened to your orders of not making any noise so far. I thought I would get you when I spanked you, knowing you would start to count. Now when you are released you are going to be put on your knees, your hands and head locked down. You are to suck whatever is put in your mouth no matter what it is or how it tastes. Do you hear me slut?"

I shake my head still not wanting to disobey you. My hands are released and I almost fall from the sudden loss of balance. When I am completely released I am lead to a cushion on the floor where I am to kneel over a rest and put my hands and head in a stocks. The rest for my hips is designed to spread my legs apart while lifting my ass high in the air. There is a slight bulge just high enough to touch my clit when I move causing a slight stimulation. I am locked in place for only a second when I feel the first smack on my exposed ass. I gasp, both from the shock of the spank and from the stimulation on my clit from the forward movement you caused.

"You naughty little slut, I heard you. You will have to be punished now. Don't let me hear you again until you are told to speak."

There are five quick hard smacks on my ass before I feel something near my mouth. I open up waiting for whatever it is you have decided I am to suck, hoping it isn't to disgusting. As it slips slowly into my mouth I find it is one of my dildos. I try to run my tongue around it but it is going in deeper. I start to gag before it finally stops going in. It's held there for a while before it starts to move again. My mouth is fucked with that dildo and I wish it was my pussy instead. You know what is going thru my mind when I hear you chuckle behind me.

"If you are a good little slut you will have that in that wet little pussy before the night is over. Now suck it like it is my dick going deep in your throat. I want to hear you gag. Take it all bitch."

I do as I am told, really getting into it, starting to enjoy myself a little when it is yanked away from me leaving my mouth empty making me want to whimper from the want. All the while you are spanking me, not to hard but hard enough to make me move over that bulge in the stand at my hips. I am slowly going crazy from the pleasure, teasing my senses making me want more. It doesn't take long before the dildo is replaced with something else and I hear one of your friends speaking to me.

"I want to feel your tongue lick my entire cock slut. I want your wet mouth to make me cum. I have heard you are good at this and I want you to prove it to me now. Take it all in slut I want to hear you gag. Feel your throat work over my head as you struggle to breath with me deep in your mouth. I want you to treat me like you would your master. Now suck me slut."

Just then he rams his dick so far in my mouth I can't catch my breath. I try to pull back but am unable because of the stocks. I can't push him back either due to my hands being tied as well. I move my head, panicking from the shock, and feel a sharp smack on my ass then you yell from behind me.

"You are to treat him better then me. You would never pull back like that from me why are you doing it now. You bad little slut. Now I am going to have to strap your head back so you can't move. When I do that you will be used like a hole not a slut. They will be able to do anything they want and you will have no choice in what goes on. The only movement you will be able to do is with your tongue. Is that what you wanted slut? Is that what you need? I think it is. Strap her head back guys then she's all yours to do with as you want. Well her mouth anyway for now."

I feel my hair being pulled back holding my head against the stocks. There is a strap that comes across my forehead holding me tight. When my hair is released I try to move and can't. There is a look of fear on my face when I hear your friends laughing. There is another smack on my aching ass just before I feel something near my mouth again. I open wanting to please you, taking a deep breath before I don't have the chance. This time the dick moves slowly allowing me to know the feel and taste of it before it fucks my mouth. I run my tongue over it getting to know it. I lick the tip when I can tasting the cum there loving the sweetness of it. Before long the slow seduction is over and he moves harder and faster driving deep into me making me gag, I want to moan, whimper, beg for...something... but dare not to. I feel his hand on my head pulling my hair again, using it as leverage as he drives deep into me again and again. I clench my hands wanting to move, to take his balls in my hand helping him grow closer to cumming, but knowing I can't. He moans with each stroke and I know he is getting close. The strokes are moving faster as he fucks my mouth like a wet little pussy making me want his cum. I want to feel his cum sliding down my throat, need to taste him. He let's out a long moan and I know he is going to cum any second when all of a sudden his dick is gone. His hand is still in my hair pulling my head forward, pressing my head again the strap painfully. I hear his hand on his cock as he finishes himself off, cumming on my face just far enough away from my mouth that I can almost taste it but not quite, leaving me wanting, needing more.

I feel you spanking my ass yet again counting in my mind, wanting to whimper from the pain caused from the constant hitting of the paddle, when I am caught unaware by the biggest dick I have ever felt. My mouth is stretched to the limit and still it is shoved deep. There is no sign of the end even as it closes off my air way and makes me gag. You laugh behind me as I try to pull back straining against the restraints.

"Take my huge cock in your mouth whore. I want you to suck me till I cum. I want to feel your lips around me, struggling to handle my cock, I know you can't take it all but you better try your best. I am going to shove my dick so far in you, so fast my balls are going to hit your chin and your throat is going to hurt from the repeated hammering it will take. If you can make me cum with your mouth you will be one of very few. Good luck whore because if you can't there will be punishment."

"Yes my little slut, this is the biggest cock in the world and you are going to suck it till you get that hot cum in your mouth, gushing down your throat, dripping from your mouth. If you can't I will whip you so bad you will not be about to sit for a week, then fuck you and smack your ass the whole time. Now make me proud and show these men what a good little slut you are."

I take a deep breath when he withdraws sucking in the air before the powerful stroke he takes drives his dick deep into my throat. I hold my breath as long as I can trying to time it so I can breathe while he is withdrawing taking another gulp before my airway is closed off yet again. Tears run down my face from the pain and the fear of what will happen if I don't make him cum and I hear him laughing. I try to concentrate flicking my tongue over him when I can, sucking while he withdraws and before long I hear him start to moan. I feel his hand in my hair and I long to hold something , flexing my fingers while he fucks my mouth. You have read my mind and grant my wish when I feel something long and hard in each hand. I wrap my fingers around each dick in my hands. The harder he fucks my mouth the harder I squeeze moving my hands as much as possible, feeling the pull as you both use my hands as you did my mouth. Just then I feel a sharp sting in my ass and knowing you are unable to reach me from where you are I start to wonder who else in in the room with us. I thought there was just the four of us now I find there is at least one more. Surprised I gasp out load forgetting that I am to be completely silent.

"You bad little whore. Now you will be whipped while you finish sucking that cock. Don't even think of loosening your grip on us or going slack with your mouth while you suck. If our new guest is not satisfied with your behavior you will be punished yet again."

I hear the crack of a whip, feel the stinging bite on my ass, and long to scream out but dare not to. Each punishing blow makes me jerk forward causing my sensitive clit to rub against that slick bulge bringing me closer to cumming. The beads in my ass move against each other causing shivers of pleasure to shoot along my body adding to the sensations running thru me. My jaw starts to clench from holding back my moans when I hear another moan from your friend.

"I want to hear you whore. I want to feel you moaning around my dick while I fuck you like the whore you are. If you need to, scream. Open that throat, let me fill it more. I am so close bitch. So close to cumming. Suck me harder bitch. Bite down, scrape your teeth along my huge cock. That's right bitch, suck me like you would your master."

I feel his hard, smooth motions start to become jerky, his breathing quicken. He grabs my hair trying to pull me closer making me scream yet again. My hands clench tighter causing each of you to gasp and moan from the sensations going thru you. I feel the first spurts of cum on the side of my face just moments before the biggest load I have ever had hits the back of my throat. I struggle to take all of him holding my breath and opening my throat allowing it to slide easily down. I feel the cum dripping down both sides of my face and flex my fingers squeezing and releasing to get every last drop from both of you. My ass is stinging terribly and I feel something dripping down my legs, realizing it is my own cum. I blush knowing that I did not ask permission or tell you I was so close when I hear that deep voice yet again.

"Very good slut, you are one of very few that have made me cum. You did a wonderful job. You master is lucky to have such a good slut. You follow orders extremely well under the circumstances."

"Yes she does, even while being beaten and whipped. She took my appearance in stride as well. You have a very well trained whore."

"You may speak now slut, I know you have many questions running thru your mind and I will try to explain thru the night. First, you are right to be shocked by hearing a female voice. She is another friend that has been asked to join us and will be addressed as ma'am."

"Yes master."

"I am proud of you, following orders as well as you did. You have impressed our friends. The cock you just sucked is the worlds biggest and you accomplished in making him cum in record time as well. That is what I want my dirty little slut to do. Make me proud. You liked sucking that cock didn't you slut?"

"Yes Master."

"I can tell you are enjoying yourself tonight by the amount of cum running down your leg. You will not be punished for cumming without permission tonight while you are to be silent. I think we will let your ass rest for a while and move you to a different position. I think we will move you to the table for a while."

I feel you release my hands and head then lift me, supporting me while we move to the table where I am to lie on my back. My hands are strapped down yet again, extended to my sides so I can't move my shoulders. My breasts are exposed for all to see and it doesn't take long before they are being teased again. My feet are strapped down as well and I think to myself that I have yet to be tied with my legs together. That is when I feel the table separating beneath me, my legs being pulled wide. My head is also strapped down so I can't move it either. I am completely immobile and left alone for a short time while you talk together deciding what to do.

The table is lower then usual and designed to fit my body perfectly.. There is little that is not covered by my body making it easy to move around me. I hear you still talking in the distance when I feel soft fingers moving over my naked body. There is a slight scraping along with the softness and I realize it is the woman. She is trailing her fingers lightly over my body getting to know me, the feel of me, where I am ticklish, where I am sensitive. She moves around to the top of my head pressing her thighs against my hair leaning over trailing her hands along my arms and shoulders, finally covering my aching breasts. She pinches the clamps there again causing me to gasp then almost scream when she removes them feeling the blood rush back into them. She gently caresses my nipples helping to ease the pain talking softly to me the whole while.

"You are such a beautiful slut. So responsive and well behaved. Your master has done a great job in your training hasn't he?"

"Yes ma'am he is a wonderful master and treats me how I need to be treated."

"Is this your first trip out of the house with master?"

"Yes ma'am. Besides going to dinner. This is the first time he has taken me to a club like this."

"You know you will be punished for being such a good slut to his friends right?"

"No ma'am he does not punish me for following orders. He is a fair master."

"That is wonderful to hear but trust me, you will be punished yet again tonight.."

Just then her legs open and she straddles my face. I know what I am to do and my tongue darts out tasting her wet pussy. I flick her hard clit, teasing it, feeling her juices run onto my face mixing with the cum there. I moan into her loving the taste, wishing I had my hands free so I could fuck her. I take a long lick from her clit to her ass, licking around her ass hole a little before moving back up. I drive my tongue deep into her pussy lapping up the sweetness of her hearing her moan as I move inside her. She leans forward a little taking my nipples in her fingers pinching hard making me moan into her. I move my tongue to her clit again, flicking it, making it harder, taking it in my mouth and sucking it. She pinches one nipple harder as she leans over further running her other hand along my body. I shiver with delight, waiting for her next move. I nibble her clit just as her fingers touch my sensitive clit making my hips move upward meeting her hand.

"You like that don't you slut?"

I moan with pleasure and hear her laugh. You have stopped talking and have come over to watch the show. She teases my clit sending just enough pleasure thru me to keep me on edge but never enough to bring me close to cumming. The more I want her to play the more I flick and nibble. She starts to purr and I want her to cum so bad. Just then I feel something enter me, slamming hard into me, and I scream into her pussy. I match the movements with my tongue fucking her again.

"Oh yes slut fuck me with that hard tongue you have. Suck all my juices out as you get fucked hard. You like that don't you slut. Getting fuck as you lick me. Oh I love it when you scream into my wet pussy. Lick my clit slut, make me cum."

I feel someone pulling the beads slowly out of my ass while I get fucked, making the sensations greater. I am so close to cumming, moaning almost constantly sending vibrations thru her. My tongue flicks over her, she is so wet it fills my mouth with sweet juice. She leans back up, pinching my nipples with both hands, sitting on my face so I can't move. I open my mouth and lick what is there. She has put her clit right over my mouth so that is all I get. My nose is in her pussy and I breathe in her scent. The beads are soon replaced with a dildo fucking me hard while the cock is slamming into me. I need to cum so bad and pause for just a moment.

"Please master I need to cum. Please I can't hold on much more. Oh please master, please let me cum."

"No slut you are to make ma'am cum first. If you cum before she does you will be punished severely."

I lick harder, faster, hearing her moan. She tells me how good I am doing by how hard she pinches my nipples. I scream into her pussy again trying to hold back. I pray that she cums soon, filling my mouth giving me what I want most. I moan more taking her clit in my teeth, letting the vibrations work over her. That brings her over the edge as she screams, moving her hips over my face. I flick my tongue over her faster bring her more pleasure wanting all her cum in my mouth.

"Very good slut. Cum for me now, cum hard for me while I fuck your tight pussy. Feel my dick inside you fucking you hard as your ass is being fucked with that hard dildo. Cum now slut, cum on my dick."

I scream over and over into her pussy as I cum hard. I feel her cum running over my face, loving the taste of it in my mouth. You fuck me hard driving deep into me making me cum over and over feeling my pussy tighten around you, squeezing you tighter with each orgasm. Finally you stop when I can scream no longer leaving me completely drained of all energy. She lays atop me unable to move from her orgasm as well. There is cum covering my face and running down my ass dripping on the floor from both you and I.

"I am impressed slut, you have done a great job tonight. You are such a dirty little whore, fucking all these people, covered in cum from head to toe. I think soon we will have a party at home so you can meet all your new friends. What do you think slut?"

"I think that would be nice master. I can cook them dinner if you like."

"I think that would be great. You rest now for a bit then we will go out and dance a little more before going home."

"Yes master. Thank you for a wonderful night all and I hope to see you soon."

You take the compliments as your friends leave allowing me to rest and gain my strength again. When you come back you uncover my eyes and I see the expression on your face, confusing me. I thought you would be pleased with my performance tonight but I see a touch of anger instead.

"You dirty little whore. What do you thing you were doing tonight?"

"I'm sorry master I thought you wanted me to please them. I thought you wanted me to treat them as I would you if not better. Please forgive me master."

"You are to do only as I tell you not going on your own. I never told you to behave the way you did. You will be punished. You know you are my slut and no one else is to be your master. When we get home you will pay for what you have done tonight."

"Yes master. Please master I only tried to make you happy, please forgive me."

12