Daydreams of Forbidden Things

Story Info
Lust just another four letter word.
3.5k words
4
11.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever come across someone that just makes your heart race when ever they enter the room?

It's a wonderful feeling. A little lonely at times when you lack the courage to speak the words you so badly wish to and your life choices forbid it.

This story is based upon those feelings never dared ventured and the sometimes overwhelming desire to have what you know you never will.

It started as a very average day at work. The only acceptation being he was expected to arrive for an inspection of the store, and as usual the hour he would arrive was unknown.

As always I knew he would be coming and took careful planning in what I wanted to slip on under that ugly uniform they insist we wear.

It's rather difficult to feel sexy in a polo shirt and knit pants. But the trick is what's worn under it, possibly nothing at all.

To far over the top?.. well perhaps, but the bar is set rather high where I'm concerned, one of my faults I suppose.

I end up picking a sheer aqua lace bra and panties. (Not that I thought he would ever see it), but what the hell a girl has to dream right?

I arrived at work as usual, my hair still damp from the shower, the soft scent of Opium following as I entered the store.

And like clock work a co-worker comments after seeing me enter "Oh we must have an inspection today"... and honestly I don't mind the harassing it always makes me smile a little wider. Besides its no secret I think he's yummy.

All the usual people come in for their morning coffee and harassment by the cashiers, (not that they mind in the least), its expected by some, there is a certain pride in knowing customers are relaxed enough to joke a bit and start the day off with a smile.

As I think about it, its rather funny, even the armor drivers know when we are being inspected because of the way I look... that's bad! Sad but true.

The day continues as any other and I find myself glancing at the clock every so often, and that flutter of butterflies swirling in my tummy increasing as the hours pass way to slowly.

The soft tone of the doors ringer goes off as it always does and as if in stereo all three of us say hello at the same time. My eyes leave the transaction in progress just long enough to see he's arrived. I can't help but smile as I finish the sale.

As luck would have it I was stationed at the register nearest the office (truly believing now that there is a God).

I go through the motions of making a few safe drops, glancing up as he crosses the room, my hands trembling a little as he nears my station in route to the office . Thinking surely he must be able to hear the pounding in my chest.

My breath catches in my throat slightly as he passes and the change in my breathing goes unnoticed (or so I thought).

I cant help but wonder what it is about this man that interests me so... the dimples are cute... being a short woman the fact I can look almost directly in his eyes is quite a refreshing change. The air of strength in the way he carries himself doesn't hurt matters either .... granted he's a looker, but it goes deeper than that.

The few times our eyes have met, I could swear he was able read my mind, scary thought that considering how he makes me feel.

Now that I was able to breath again I moved on about my duties, getting a little nudge from my boss as she had to comment... "He's all alone in the office" and laughed.

I could feel the blush come to my face at the comment, but did my best to ignore her and didn't say a word.

Smiling to myself as I stocked the coffee area. Not surprised in the least we were out of 24 oz cups giving me a very real reason for going into the office, thinking a reason was needed, if only for my benefit.

As I walked toward the office door I could feel her eyes on me. "Don't say it boss lady" were the only words spoken as I entered the office. Glancing back just long enough to stick out my tongue at her and see her loose it laughing, as she headed out the door for a smoke.

My heart racing as I rounded the shelves to my right just inside the office door, and trying so hard to appear calm as I went about my business, but failing miserably.

My fingertips barely reaching the edge of the cups needed, I turned to find the step stool when he offered help.

I had to smile as he rose from the desk, (the thoughts that run through your mind when that close to the promise land and yet so far,it kills you).

Stepping aside a little as he nears. Watching the way he moves, taking in the smallest of details, his face, hair, eyes and totally amazed at how that smile melts me every time.

Barely managing a thank you as he hands me the cups.

"Are you going tonight?"

Knowing full well what he was speaking of, but unprepared for the question.

"Yes, I think so, it would be nice to see everyone in a different setting, no fuel alarms going off or mouthy customers to worry about" ,not sure if I was even breathing at this point.

He just smiled as he returned to the desk. "see you there then"

Walking back to the coffee area I have to admit I was a little dazed. My mind going a million miles a minute.. what to wear.. how to do my hair, typical woman stuff I suppose.

He left rather quickly after the inspection, another stop in his busy day I'm guessing, but he did make a point of saying good bye.

The rest of the shift seemed to drag on forever.

After getting home finally. I tore through my closet searching for that perfect something to wear. Casual but just the right amount of sexy tossed in for good measure.

Deciding on a nice fitting pair of jeans a cute little tube top.. (thinking that the "no body's angel" one is good, nice play on words everything considered) a white sheer long sleeved blouse to cover it, my black boots and belt.

Jumping in the warmth of the tub painfully aware of the time, knowing the next three hours were going to be, well, lets say time well spent?

Sinking below the surface of the water, a little dizzy from the images dancing through my mind.

Close attention to every aspect of my appearance top priority. The regular check list of things to do, (well for me). Hair washed & conditioned... up or down?... undecided at this point. Legs and various other parts of my anatomy shaved, trimmed and moisturized. (some parts needing it more than others). (oh my, did I say that?) yes I did. Sorry.

Deciding I should get out of the tub and get dressed before I ended up shriveled like a prune, still trying to decide on hair up or down.

Well no need for a bra, tube tops got that covered (barely)... panties?....a little smile comes to my lips as I decide no.

Looking in the mirror as I finish dressing, still trying to decide on the hair thing. I make a compromise and pull just a little back with pretty silver clips to keep it out of my eyes.

I wonder if he plays pool? That's always a good ice breaker.

Little smile as I finish my makeup, I really wish they had contacts available for my problem but oh well such is life, the studious effect in glasses?.. (laughs).

I hit the door at 6:00 pm at a dead run cause I wasted so much time in the tub and primping.

As I enter the driveway I'm glad to see his vehicle isn't there as of yet, but the boss ladies is. I slip my id and bank card into the back pocket of my jeans and toss my purse under the passenger seat of the truck, making sure my keys are tucked into my belts loop before heading to the door.

A quick glance backward as I hear a car pull into the parking lot. A little nervous smile seeing its him.

Going quickly through the door I try to find the rest of the gang, needing a drink much more than wanting it.

Seeing the flush on my cheeks the bartender asks "are you ok? look a little nervous."

"If only you knew, southern comfort on the rocks please"

As he places it onto the bar before me I feel a light brush against my right shoulder, I turn a little.

"I'll get that" his breath light against my cheek.

Eyes meeting with his as he tossed the card onto the bar.

"Thanks, I owe you one" was the only response I could muster.

Glancing at the pool table I question "Do you play?"

No response given, he simply heads for the table.

"Your challenge, you rack" said with a smile.

Feeling the butterflys in my tummy as I take a healthy sip of the drink, before placing it onto a table near the game.

I cant help but watch as he picks out his cue. He looks good in jeans.. hell he looks good in everything but then I'm partial.

"What are the stakes?"

Needless to say I didn't say what I was thinking,

"The next drink?"

The game went fairly even surprisingly, its been awhile since I've played.

Finishing my drink as he won the game.

Tossing my card onto the bar... "get the man here whatever he wants" flashing the winner a little smile as I leave the table.

"Quitting so soon?"

"Nope just going out for a smoke"

"Need a protector?"

Again not saying what I was thinking, a soft "sure" instead.

The night air a little cool for what I picked to wear, making me shiver a little as it hit me.

"Cold?"

"I'm fine thanks"... I wasn't but couldn't admit it.

Stopping briefly at the passenger door of my truck and unlocking it with the little remote hanging at my belt.

Glancing at him deciding not to open the door, my heart up in my throat as I turn completely to face him, eyes locking onto his before they drift downward a little at his lips.

He smiles, he has to know doesn't he?

A little bite of my lower lip as I reach up and trace the edge of his with the tip of my nail.

"Sexy lips" spoken in nearly a whisper.

Franticly searching his eyes for a reaction, scared to death.

Realizing he didn't back away .. I tug lightly at his shirt bringing him nearer, my fingers slipping through his hair as my tongue traces over his warm lips.

Pulling back, shocked that I actually did it.

"Scared?" he whispers.

"Terrified would be the word of choice at the moment actually" feeling myself begin blush at being so bold.

His smile making me a total basket case.

"Think we should up the ante on the next game?"

Being at a total loss for words and feeling so exposed for the very obvious reason, I stammered for words but they just didn't seem to come.

"Why blushing?" he whispered, his smile widening a little.

"I really need a drink, lets go in" turning quickly to walk back, my fingers shaking a little as I tried to lock the door I didn't bother to use. My breath a little shallow, needing so badly to escape for a moment and pull myself together, his hand catching mine as I started to leave.

"Running are you?" his question so dead on the mark it hurt.

"So the new stakes on the game would be?" my eyes glancing into his and trying like hell to keep from smiling.

"This decision would be on you" the response tossing it back on me. Just to be a smartass "Fine, looser buys the winner breakfast"

I head for the door grinning, stopping dead in my tracks at his question.

"Not going to shake on the bet?"

"You don't trust me?".. turning back and nearly running into him not knowing he was right behind me, now face to face and no way to hide.

Left with no choice but to shake on it.

Desperately searching for a delay in the game, scared beyond belief at the wager. Thinking suddenly of the technicalities, after all it wasn't stated we wouldn't meet up somewhere for breakfast right?

Excusing myself as we entered the door and heading strait for the ladies room.

Glancing at the gentleman on stage in passing, doing a very bad rendition of Roxanne, his weak attempt at impressing someone on karaoke night I suppose.

Realizing suddenly that it could be my way to bide a little time.

Catching my reflection in the mirror as I enter the ladies room, wondering if I had bitten off more than I could possibly manage this time, having to smile at the implications of the thought its self.

The boss lady must have seen where I was headed as she entered almost right behind me.

The look on her face making me laugh. "What?"

"What? My ass, spill it"

"I don't have a clue what you're talking about" trying to look surprised at her question as I ran my fingers through my hair and readjusted the clips.

"Mmmhumm, whatever you say" shaking her head as she departed.

Smiling to myself as I quickly make my way to the DJ to request the book listing songs available to perform. I see him near.

"Still running?" a little grin coming to his lips.

"Whatever do you mean? Didn't I tell you I enjoy doing this?"

"So this isn't an avoidance?"

"Not in the least" lying through my teeth, feeling my tummy start to flutter as our eyes met. Not because I was going on stage after such a long absence from it, but because I knew he could see right through me.

"Which are you doing?" he asked.

Pointing to a song listed, as he glanced over my shoulder at the book, his smile sending a little shiver over me as he walked away.

"Break a leg" was all he said as he made his way back to the bar.

The DJ asking, "So what are we doing tonight?"

"Promises in the Dark, Pat Benatar, please"

My heart up in my throat as I stepped onto the stage, that old familiar feeling returning instantly, the fear, the excitement the warmth of the lights, even if on a very small scale compared to what he had done in his past, the feeling the same I suppose.

Just grateful I couldn't see past the glare of the lights, my eyes closing as the music began trying to get past the knowing he was listening, taking a deep breath as the intro neared the fourth before vocals kicked in, the beginning slow giving me time to get myself where I needed to be for that one note in the second verse.

The rush of adrenalin taking over as the tempo took off.

The music taking over nothing else existing at that particular moment in time. My left hand moving to my ear as the note neared trying to concentrate pulling the microphone away from my lips knowing full well if I didn't belt it out it wouldn't come.

Thankful no one threw anything as the song ended realizing I got through it at least.

Slipping off the stage quickly heading for the bar, I glance up and see him holding out a fresh drink for me asking him almost instantly.

"Did I hit it?"

He just laughed "Yea you hit it, so are you ready for that game now?"

His fingers lacing with mine as he turned toward the table. Knowing full well he could feel my hand tremble in his, but thankful he didn't say anything.

"Your rack" he reminded.

"Yea I know" my eyes narrowing a little at being reminded of the earlier loss.

Stepping back as he prepared to break, smiling as he aimed so carefully.

Feeling suddenly I didn't have a prayer.

The game again quite even until our eyes met and he smiled, making me miss the shot, protesting that he wasn't playing fair.

He just grinned "I didn't make you miss that shot"

"Oh please, like hell you didn't" a little miffed at him knowing full well what I meant.

"Temper, temper" wagging his finger at me.

"Your shot..... temper indeed" leaning against the table as he moved around to take the eight ball, figures I left him in good position, strumming my nails on the wood of the table as he lined up for the shot.

He just smiled and sank it.

Walking to put my cue away I glanced back asking "So where would you like to go?"

"You mean now or in the morning?" making me think I should have phrased it differently, but I had to smile at the thoughts racing through my head at the question, biting my tongue not to say what I was thinking.

He laughed "I can see the wheels turning.. careful"

Heading for the door "I do want a smoke this time" slipping out before he could respond.

Actually getting the door open and a cigarette lit before I saw him exit the club and lean against the back passenger door of the truck.

Reaching out and taking it from my hand and tossing it onto the ground, my eyes going to where it landed, glancing up a little surprised at him doing it.

His hand slipping through my hair as he moved closer pulling my face to his, our eyes locking as his lips touched mine, the feel of his other arm wrapping around my waist making me a little weak in the knees, my eyes close attempting to hold on to the moment ,burn it forever into memory.

A soft throaty moan against his lips making him smile against mine, our tongues touch, the first taste of him making my head swim, finally able to give in to the desire felt for so long.

The kiss deepens as does my breathing, sucking gently at his tongue as he pulls from the kiss slowly, my eyes opening as our lips part.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" his question making me realize suddenly my fear of exposing my desires was uncalled for.

"Not for you, no, it wasn't" I stammered.

Unable to deny the rush of warmth from the kiss, but still a little fearful.

You would think it wouldn't be an issue at this point, but how does one truly know when faced with what you've been longing for?

Tossing caution to the wind I suggest a walk in the park, needing the cool of the nights air to get my wits about me.

The park nearly empty due to the time, thankful for the quiet. Making our way to first the fountain and on to the gazebo, he sat on a table near it's center. My eyes glancing into his as I pushed my body between his legs resting over the tables edge.

My hands lighting on his thighs as I worked up the nerve to steal a kiss, his lips and mouth so warm against mine urging me on without thought, fingers trailing slowly over his thighs as our tongues meld in a dance.

Moving from the kiss slowly my lips move to his ear. "Don't wake me if I'm dreaming" spoken in a whisper,my breath shallow.

Fingers slide lightly over his chest as I kiss down his throat, the first button released my lips light on his flesh, my breath deepens with the release of each button, lips moving slowly across the exposed skin, stopping as I near the belts buckle.

Bites my lower lip as I slip the belt free from the jeans loop and tug lightly making the tongue pop from the hole in the belt.

I glance upward, his chest rising and falling deeper as I lower the zipper slowly, our eyes meeting briefly, my fingers trace along his firmness as I kneel, moving one hand to his thigh as I free him from his jeans with the other.

Extends my tongue tasting him, a smile comes to my lips just before they part, the head of his cock rests lightly on my lower lip as the soft underside of my tongue moves across its tip.

My own breathing heavier through my nose as I take him into my mouth, a moan felt but not heard by him as he moved slowly over my tongue, opening my throat for him as I pushed further taking in his scent as I neared the base.