Dayla Valley - The Muscle Clinic

Story Info
A tale of industrialized forced exercise in a femdom society.
10.4k words
3.96
17.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tm862
tm862
1 Followers

This story takes place in Dayla Valley*, a remote, self-sustaining metropolis where women make up the ruling class and males are brought up to be submissive and subservient. This area contains various institutions meant to enforce that understanding, such as training centers, punishment and obedience facilities, and schools which espouse a gynocentric view.

*Dayla Valley is inspired by the world encountered in the 8th episode of the 1980s science fiction TV series "Otherworld", "I A Woman Hear Me Roar"

*

DUN-DUN-DUNDUNDUN! DUN-DUN-DUNDUNDUN! The catchy, pounding beat drew Rachel's eyes up from the magazine she was flipping through to the large flatscreen TV mounted on the wall of her living room. As the beat continued, images of shirtless men with bulging muscles flashed across the screen. "Women, looking to get your male in shape? Tired of watching his waistline grow and his chest become flabby?" a female voice sounded over the succession of images. "Bring him to the Muscle Clinic, where we make changes happen!"

Those words piqued Rachel's attention - her partner Daniel, loyal and well-behaved, runs on the treadmill in the basement every other day. While this keeps him trim, it has resulted in a more scrawny and spindly build. He knows she values health and fitness and strives to keep her happy - but the treadmill alone isn't enough to mold him to her tastes and she had been thinking for a while of ways to help change that.

A new image appeared of a shirtless man in shorts sitting in a Nautilus machine pressing pads together in front of him, the massive weight stack behind him lifting up and down. His torso was slick with sweat and his smile held a hint of a grimace while he kept pressing; a longhaired brunette woman in glasses wearing a clinician's white coat and holding a clipboard was watching him intently, saying something to him that the narrator's voice drowned out. "Here at the Muscle Clinic we will set up a program for your male designed to work on the areas you desire to see improvement in. With nine separate training rooms, each one devoted to working a specific muscle group, we cover it all." Images of small whitewashed rooms filled with weight training machines zoomed in and out of the screen, followed by a steady one of a blonde woman seated in a chair smiling as she watches another man seated in another machine straining to press a pedal with his legs. "You can even stay and watch with our mini-lounge areas located in each room!"

Her attention so riveted, the magazine slipped out of her hands and fell to the floor in a crumple as Rachel leaned forward to pay closer attention. "With full privacy and only one trainee in a room at a time, total focus and attention is devoted to his regimen with each visit. Stop being tired of looking at his flab and give us a call for a complimentary tour. You have nothing to lose, and he may have much to gain!" The commercial ended with the blonde woman smiling at the camera while running her hand over the trainee's muscular chest, the serious-looking trainer in the white coat with clipboard standing nearby.

Rachel grabbed the remote and hit the pause button, freezing the frame for 30 seconds while she took a pad and paper from the table next to her and wrote down the phone number listed on the screen. Now this is it! she thought to herself. This place may be the answer.

She stood up, her long black hair flowing behind her as she walked to the window which overlooked the backyard garden. Peering outside, her eyes searched for Daniel, who was supposed to be out weeding. She spotted him off to the right, wearing a dirty loose-fitting tank top and shorts. He was crouched on the ground, pulling weeds, his short sandy-blonde hair bright in the sunshine. Her eyes roamed over his arms and legs, twiggish and defined. He could definitely use another ten to fifteen solid pounds on him. Or, maybe even twenty, she thought to herself. She had always been attracted to fit, strong-looking males, those with visible muscles and a fair amount of bulk.

Paper in hand, she crossed the room to the telephone mounted to the wall and picked up the receiver. Dialing the number, she placed the paper on a nearby counter and waited for two rings until her call was answered by a woman's pleasant voice. "The Muscle Clinic, how may I help you?"

"Yes, I just saw your commercial on TV and I would like to schedule a visit to come and learn more about your program."

"Okay, very good, what is your name?"

"Rachel LeMahler."

"And is this for your partner?"

"Yes, his name is Daniel."

"Does he exercise currently?"

"Yes, he runs on a regular basis but I'm really looking to put some meat on him if you know what I mean."

Chuckling, the receptionist replied "Oh yes Rachel, I know. And that is just what we can do here! Are you able to commit him to a five day-per week program, with sixty to ninety minutes a visit?"

"I can make that work, depending on the times you're open."

"We run appointments from 5:30 AM to 8:00 PM on weekdays and 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM on weekends."

"That sounds perfect, do you have any openings today or tomorrow?"

A pause, then "Well today looks good as the facility director has some space open this afternoon for a tour."

"What time? I'll be there!"

"Let's put you in for 2:30 this afternoon. You'll be meeting with Denise LeFowler; she's the facility director and she will show you around and answer any questions you may have."

"Great, thank you so much!"

"Thank you Miss LeMahler and we'll see you this afternoon. Have a great rest of your morning!"

Hanging up the phone, Rachel bit her lip and grinned. She then twirled around and marched for the sliding glass door which led outside. Walking into the garden, she found Daniel in the same spot, rubbing dirt off his hands. He glanced up as she approached. A slight smile spread across his face as he gazed at her. Daniel always enjoys watching his Owner approach - her firm bust pushing the top of her dark blue blouse out, slim waist curving inwards, beautifully rounded hips curving her tight jeans, lovely dark hair swishing behind and to either side of her... His member almost always grew a little when watching her glide his way and this time was no exception. She was so seductive even when not trying! Well, except for the rare occasions when he had been bad and she came to scold him, but thankfully that was not a common occurrence.

Hiding her amusement and satisfaction at being looked upon with what could only be described as puppy-dog eyes, she approached and stood beside him with hands on her hips, looking down at his work. "Nice work sweetie. Say, I have to run out this afternoon. Please make sure you have dinner at least started this evening, I'm not sure how long I'll be."

Looking into her deep, dark almond eyes his smile grew wider as he replied "Oh yes my Ma'am. Any special requests?"

"No, whatever we have around is good. If you need anything from the store just go right ahead."

He nodded and said "Yes."

She leaned down and kissed him lightly on the forehead before rustling his hair. "You are such a good boy!" Noticing the slight bulge in his shorts she smirked and said "And if you're really good and dinner comes out SO delicious, I'll help you with that." Her finger pointed at and then lightly flicked his now larger bulge sticking out from the middle of his shorts.

He swallowed hard and replied in a subdued yet husky voice "Yes Maam, thank you!"

"Well don't thank me yet, let's wait until I see your masterpiece tonight!" She stood up and walked away, leaving him to stare longingly at her beautifully sculpted buttocks swishing side to side as she re-entered the house.

**********

"You have arrived."

The GPS unit in Rachel's car beeped as she flicked it off. She exited the car and walked up to the five-story brick building. A pair of glass doors opened into a foyer which held stairs and an elevator. Before her on the whitewashed wall was a bulletin board with the names and suite numbers of various offices located throughout the building. Psychologist, Disciplinarian, Financial Planners, ah here it is! Her finger pointed to the Muscle Clinic's listing, suite 104. Opening the inner door she entered the hallway and looked left and right before seeing the green arrows painted on the wall in front of her indicating that 103-104 were to the right.

Walking down the hallway she saw a woman and male emerge from a doorway on the right-hand side at the end of the hallway. She was a tall robust middle-aged woman with gaudy baubles hanging from gold chains around her neck and large rings encircling most of her thick fingers. Her puffy blonde hair with gray highlights stuck out in all directions. The male was young, late teens to early twenties by the looks of it. He was tall and tan with short dark hair and was wearing blue athletic shorts and a gray tank top which hung loosely from his torso. His chest muscles were jutting from his front like two oblong slabs, pushing the straps of his tank top to either side. His lean but muscular arms were held in front of him by a wrist binder, each wrist being locked into metal cuffs located at both ends of a short bar with decorative etching running through the breadth of it. His face was flushed and his eyes looked ahead steadily as he walked with the woman towards the foyer door. As they passed by she heard her mention something about making another stop before heading home.

I wonder if that is her son, or a young partner? Rachel thought to herself as she approached the end of the hallway. Restraints like that are usually worn by those with behavioral issues; Rachel has never had to use any on Daniel, though like most Owners she kept a basic set around just in case.

"The Muscle Clinic" was etched in white on a red doorsign fixed to the door through which the woman and male had just exited from. Opening the door, she stepped into a tan lobby with brown carpeting patterned with white zigzags. To her right was a semicircle of plush burgundy chairs with a table in the middle, magazines scattered around, and two endtables with lamps against the far wall. A middle-aged couple were seated nearby and glanced up at her as she looked around. To the left of the waiting area was a playtable with toys for children and beyond that a reception counter with a sliding glass door on the top. An opaque glass door stood closed next to the counter, leading to a back area.

Approaching the counter, Rachel was about to rap on the glass when a young blonde receptionist wearing a red blouse reached up from her seat and slid the glass to the side. "May I help you?" she asked sweetly, her blue eyes twinkling.

"Yes, I have an appointment to meet with Denise. My name is Rachel LeMahler."

Scanning the appointment book open in front of her, the receptionist tapped it and replied "Oh yes, please have a seat Miss LeMahler. Denise will be with you shortly."

Thanking her, Rachel sat down in the closest chair. The door next to her opened. "Barry?" a voice rang out from the doorway. The couple seated across from Rachel stood up and approached the door. The woman smiled at whoever stood in the doorway and said hello. The male, dressed in a gray t-shirt and black shorts, followed close behind. Balding with an average build, he looked over at the short and stocky caller who now stood to the side to admit them in. She was dressed in a red dress coat open in the front, exposing a low-cut white shirt. Ample cleavage was visible above the cut of the shirt; the shape of two wide, thick breasts were visible as the shirt and coat protruded noticeably. She held a clipboard in both hands. He nodded to her as he passed and she gave him a smile before following close behind, pulling the door shut behind her.

"Miss LeMahler?"

Rachel looked over as the receptionist poked her head over the counter. "I'm sorry, could you take a moment to fill out this form before your tour? It will help Denise as she shows you around."

Taking the clipboard, Rachel sat down again and looked it over. Name, name of male, address, phone number, email, does he live with you? etc. etc. She scribbled down the answers on the front and turned the form over. On the back were two sections, one labeled "Behavior" and the other "Goals". Under the former was a list of options to choose in decreasing level of general obedience. She checked off "Well behaved and rarely if ever in need of discipline/correction", the furthest choice from "Constant behavioral issues and persistent rebelliousness (warning: outside referral from a registered Disciplinarian may be required)." Under the latter section was a front and back printed outline of a body with boxes pointing to various areas on it. Each box was labeled with the muscles corresponding to the part of the body it indicated: Butt, Legs, Back, Shoulders, Chest, Arms, Waist & Abdominals, Lower Back, Neck. "Please indicate from highest level of importance which area(s) are most desired to be improved upon." Thinking about this, she unconsciously placed the pen to her mouth before removing it and surreptitiously wiping her mouth with her sleeve, glancing around to make sure no one saw that minor breach of hygiene and etiquette. I would like to see progress all over, she thought but chose Back, Legs, Arms, in that order just to put something down.

She just finished signing the bottom when the door opened again and a tall, voluptuous dark-skinned woman wearing a gray business suit emerged. Looking down at Rachel through her lavender-rimmed glasses, she gave a small smile and said "Rachel LeMahler?"

Smiling back, Rachel stood and replied "I am". Holding out her hand, Denise shook it and welcomed her to the clinic. Taking the clipboard from her, she used her other hand to gesture through the door. "Let's show you our facility!"

Walking through the door, Rachel found herself in a long hallway which ran off to the left in an L-shape further ahead. The reception counter continued down for a few more feet to the left and she saw another woman seated behind it tapping on a keyboard. An alcove opened up to the right about five feet ahead and she could see the buxom woman in the red coat moving about just around its corner. Further ahead were open doorways on either side, with small blue signs above each one whose labels matched the muscles listed on the form she had filled out.

The door closed behind her and Denise brushed by her, gesturing to follow. They slowly passed the alcove, which held a physician's sliding scale in the corner and a wooden platform against the recessed wall. The buxom worker was wrapping a tape measure around the chest of the now-shirtless male from the lobby while his companion stood nearby. "Forty-two inches, the same as last time" the worker muttered as she paused to write something down on her clipboard.

Just past the entrance to the reception work area to the left was a closed door which Denise opened and entered. As Rachel entered behind her, she heard a deep grunt come from somewhere down the hall followed by a raised female voice yelling "Push it!"

Leaving the door open, Rachel sat across from Denise, separated by a wide mahogany desk littered with office paraphernalia. Having briefly scanned the form, Denise set the paper down on the desk and asked how Rachel had heard about them. Rachel explained everything, from the commercial on TV to what made her pick up the phone and call.

Nodding, Denise responded "Well that is exactly what we do here. We will put Daniel through a series of regularly planned workouts designed to add mass where you prefer, which seems to be a little everywhere from what you've told me. When I show you the exercise rooms you will notice each one carries a complete line of machinery designed to really work on and develop the muscles we focus on in each room. I won't bore you with the minutiae of scientific jargon, but basically each machine is built and engineered to hone in on what muscles are worked. This makes the workouts tough, but effective. We have a restraining belt attached to each piece of equipment to help hold him in place so as each set gets more difficult his body can't cheat which can also be unsafe for him. Now it says here that his behavior is exemplary, is this true?"

"Yes, Daniel is pretty much never in trouble."

"That is superb. We do have shock pads ready in case he needs a little motivation, but we only use those if we really need to. Usually though we just leave them alone as we don't use them very often. It doesn't sound like you will need a referral to a Disciplinarian either so that makes this easier." Sitting back in her chair, Denise placed her hands on the desktop and continued, "So how it works is you will make your appointments. He will start with coming five days per week. Each appointment he will spend thirty to forty-five minutes in one room before transferring to another. He will be working on two muscle groups each appointment. We do have a cardiovascular training theater set up for those requiring more fat to lose or endurance built, but it sounds like Daniel may not need that so we can probably skip that. Each appointment he will be weighed beforehand and the areas he will be working on will be measured. After he is done with each workout we will re-measure those areas and we like to see a minimum 1/8" increase in the extremities and 1/4" increase in the muscles of the main body before ending the appointment. If we don't, we may bring him right back into the room for a few more sets to get him more of a 'pump'."

"Does it really work that fast?!"

"No, those increases are not permanent. They are temporary and last for an hour or two but it gives us a good idea as to how effectively we pumped blood to that area. All scientific mumbo-jumbo aside it is an indication of how well we worked that muscle group."

"Oh okay." Rachel glanced over as she saw the trio from the alcove walk by the door. The worker, still carrying a clipboard, walked by followed by the still-shirtless male and the woman companion holding his gray t-shirt.

"Muscle growth is fed by proper nutrition so upon joining you will be given a booklet which details how to figure out what to feed him and how much. Any of our fitness counselors can help you with that if you have any questions. We do have a steroid dispenser as well, administered by a licensed medical professional, but we don't utilize that unless you are dissatisfied after 12 weeks of progress, attend a presentation giving more information on steroid use, and agree to regular medical monitoring of him while undergoing treatment. Like pain motivation, we don't usually use that but it's there in the event. Any additional questions before I show you around?"

Not having any, they rose from their seats and exited back to the hallway. Continuing down the hall, Denise explained that each room is labeled appropriately. "Not every woman likes to stay with him but in case you do each room has a mini-lounge you can sit comfortably in while he does his thing. You're allowed to come and go as you please during the appointment and if you drop him off you can ask the receptionist which room he is in when stopping in."

As they passed the first few doors Rachel peered in. The first room was unoccupied by people but populated densely with gym machinery of various designs. The second room had two occupants, a dark-skinned male seated motionlessly in a machine facing away from the doorway and a petite red-haired woman with glasses wearing a blue mini-skirt with matching form-fitting top standing nearby jotting something down on paper. Each room looked the same in decor, with off-white walls, brown carpeting, and a black desk. The mini-lounges set off to one side consisted of an easy chair next to a small round table, upon which were a couple of magazines and a flower in a vase.

tm862
tm862
1 Followers