Daylight Playing Time

Story Info
Husband and wife enjoy turning the clocks back.
1.6k words
3.81
17.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Jan, and I have had our own sexual holiday for the three years we've been married. It started when we were setting the clocks back an hour in October before going to bed. "Have you ever really stopped and thought about this," Jan said.

"Thought about what?"

"This business of setting the clocks back. Really, we get an hour to live all over again. Which hour repeats?"

"Um, the two o'clock hour, I think."

"Have you ever wanted to live an hour over again and do something different?"

"Well, sure," I said.

"At two o'clock, you could do whatever you wanted, and do something different when the clocks change back. It'll be two o'clock again."

"I guess so," I said. "I figure we'll be asleep, though, so we'll be doing the same thing at both 2 o'clocks."

There was a pause, and then Jan looked at me with that glint in her green eyes that I've since learned to appreciate. "Don't be too sure about that," she said.

I was curious, but nothing seemed to be coming of it when the time came to go to bed. Jan was dressed in her no-nonsense sleep shirt. While it still showed off her beautiful body, it was what she wore when there wasn't likely to be any nocturnal activity. I was naked, as I always was when I went to bed. I was tired and went to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I didn't remember saying good night to Jan.

I was in a sound sleep when I was roused by the feel of Jan's fingertips stroking my chest. I could feel her breasts moving slightly against my arm, her leg moving against mine. I had been in a sound sleep, with no idea of how much time had passed.

I opened my eyes slightly, half expecting it to me morning. It was still dark outside, but the room was lit with a couple of candles. I looked sleepily over at Jan. The covers were off us, and she was now in the sheer green bra and panty set that she wore when she wanted to get a rise out of me.

"What time is it," I asked, happy but confused.

"It's two o'clock," she said. "Part one.' Her fingers had gradually moved to my belly. My cock was hardening, being quicker on the uptake than my mind was at the moment.

"When did you…?"

"You sleep so sound, I could remodel the bedroom after you go to sleep," she said. Her smile could melt me, and still can. "I decided that we shouldn't let this hour go to waste."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well," she said, her hand steadily moving south, stopping just short of where she knew I wanted it, "Take a wild guess."

She moved closer, rubbing the whole of her body against me. She lightly kissed, then nibbled at my nipple, something she knew I loved. I was in for an hour that I wouldn't forget. To think I was prepared to sleep through it!

She sat up in the bed, letting me see her body in the candlelight. Her long blond hair cascaded down her shoulders. I could see her nipples through the green, nearly transparent bra. I reached up for her.

"Nope," she said, gently brushing aside my hands. "You are going to lie there and take it ."

"Yes, ma'am," I said. My cock was getting stiffer and stiffer. I could feel my heartbeat in it.

She straddled me, and leaned down to kiss me. She kissed me lightly at first, and then with more passion. Our tougues danced together as I felt the warmth of her body on top of me.

"Do you like to see me," she said as she sat back up. Her ass was on my stomach, with her weight balanced on her knees.

"You know I do," I said. "You turn me on by just letting me see you."

"I do, huh?" she said. She ran her hands down her body slowly. She started by running her hands through her hair, and slowly moved down to her shoulders, stopping at her bra straps. "Do you like this bra?"

"Oh, yes," I answered truthfully.

"What do you like about it?" she asked.

"I can see your nipples through it," I said. "I love looking at your breasts. They're so beautiful."

"You like it when you can see my nipples harden, don't you, you naughty boy?"

"Yes, I do," I said. "I can see them getting harder right now."

"Ummm, yes they are," she said. Her hands cupped her breasts, gently pinching her nipples through the bra.

She moved to the clasp between her breasts, and unhooked it. She slowly removed the bra, letting her ample breasts fall free. She leaned forward. "You like to suck them, don't you," she said, She brought them just out of reach of my mouth.

"Oh, yes," I said. She was making me light-headed with desire. "Please let me suck your tits."

She leaned forward just enough to let her right nipple reach my lips. I licked it tentatively, determined to tease her a little for a little loving payback. She moaned a little. I could feel her nipple get harder with ever lick. "Ummm," she said. "Suck it."

I took it in my mouth, then, and sucked, lightly at first, and then with more force. "Ooooh, yes,' she breathed. I could feel the warmth of her panty-clad womanhood getting warmer. I imagined I could feel the dampness there, as well. As I sucked her breast, I had to use less and less imagination.

"Umm, now the other," she said, moving me to the left breast. Again, I teased, but for not as long this time. We were both getting overheated.

"Oooh, God. You know just what I like," she said. I smiled, but said nothing as I continued to suck. I bit lightly, and was rewarded with a shiver from my wife of the pleasure/pain I knew she liked when she was this aroused.

With a measure of self-control, she pulled away and sat back up straight. Her nipples were fully erect and glistened in the candlelight.

"I know what you like too," she said, and I smiled, knowing what was coming next.

She leaned back over and kissed my neck. She slid her body down the length of mind, kissing my chest as she moved lower and lower. My rock-hard cock made contact with her now-soaked panties for a moment as she moved ever downward. I groaned slightly as she positioned herself between my legs.

"My, how you've grown," she said. I could feel her breath on my cock.

"You do have that effect on me," she said.

"I know," she said. Her tongue made contact with the underside of my penis ­ a very light lick. She made eye-contact with me as she licked my cock. I was lost in her eyes and the feeling she was giving me.

Keeping her eyes locked on mine, she took the head of my cock into her mouth. She lightly sucked. Her mouth was so warm and wet that I moaned. I saw her smile as she heard my pleasure.

Without hesitation, she took the whole of my cock into her mouth. I gasped as my penis was enveloped in her warmth. Her head bobbed up and down on my shaft, slowly at first, then more rapidly. "Oh, God!" I said loudly. I could hear her humming slightly as she moved up and down in fluid motions.

"I'm gonna cum," I said, wishing I could put that off and never end this feeling. She looked up at me and slowed her motion. With a last suck, she withdrew me from her mouth.

"No, I want your cock in me," she said, taking off her panties in a quick motion. "I need you to fill me up, and I'm not taking 'no' for an answer."

She moved back up, now, her hands on my shoulders. She positioned her pussy until I could feel my cockhead at her opening. She was so very wet.

Still looking me in the eye, she sat on my cock, plunging it into her smooth pussy. We both moaned.

"Oh, my God!" she said, moving slowly up and down. I could tell she was close to cumming by the look on her face. She was never more beautiful as when she was close to release. I knew I was close as I could feel myself going critical.

She was moving faster now, her hands still on my shoulders. Her pussy was grinding as she rubbed her clit against my cock. 'Mmmmmnnnnn, yes!" she said, her breath ragged now. "MnnnNNNnnnnNNN GoooOOOOODDD! YES! YES!"

Her release pushed me over the point of no returned as I exploded in her cunt. I reached up and grabbed her ass and pulled down, trying to get in ever deeper as I came in her. She was bucking all through her orgasm.

As we came down from our high, she collapsed on me, her welcome weight on my chest. My cock was still throbbing inside her as we kissed. I brushed some stray locks of her hair away from her eyes, which now looked sleepy with pleasure.

"Mmmm," she said. "And you won't even miss any sleep," she said.

So, from that point on, every time the clocks change, we get an extra hour to play. And as I make my way around the house tonight, adding an hour, I know the game we'll be playing.