Days

Story Info
A sexy woman is kept prisoner.
2k words
3.8
83.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JadeXX
JadeXX
7 Followers

Day 1

The air was musty and stale. Only a glimmer of light came through a crack in one of the window boards. I felt groggy and could barely make out the room surrounding me. When I tried to move I could feel the chains around my ankles. I felt thirsty but did not have the energy to do anything about it. I could only feel my self once again drifting out on consciousness.

Day 2

When I awoke I felt as if I had the biggest hangover of my life. I could make out that I was in a small room. It had no furniture, except for the bed I was chained to. In the corner of the room was a small dingy bathroom. The chains were just long enough to reach. I felt scared. I did not know how I got here, or why I was here.

Footsteps. I could here them coming closer to the door to my room. I held my breath, fearful of what would come through the door. The door opened and I tightly shut my eyes until I heard it close. Nobody was there, only a small meal and water had been left at the foot of the bed. I ate quickly before once again drifting into a nightmarish slumber.

Day 7

My days were full of fear and solitude. It was only when he came to see me that I saw any sign of life. He usually came to see me a couple of times a day. Never saying anything, just giving me something to eat and drink. The only thing that had changed was he now stayed in the room until I was done eating. At first I was so afraid I ate quickly so that he would leave. But, now I was so lonely that I started to eat slower so that he would have to stay. Sometimes I would try to talk to him, but he would always remain silent.

Day 14

As the days went on I was surprised to find my self looking at him in different ways. On one end I was completely afraid of him. I didn’t know why he was keeping me here or what he planned on doing. But, at the same time he had a rugged handsomeness about him. He always kept a cold hard face when he was around me. But his eyes, there was something about his eyes that drew me toward him.

Day 16

Tonight when I was having one of my restless sleeps I was awoken by my door opening. I lay very still a little scared of my midnight visitor. But, when I saw that it was him I felt a little better, he had never hurt me. Not knowing what to do I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.

I could feel him sit gently next to me on the bed. Minutes passed and I could feel him gazing down at my body. He slowly started to run his hand up my arm, gliding back and forth in a seductive fashion. His hand continued to move down my body. He paused when he reached my young breast. Even though I was scared I could feel my nipple harden under his touch. He started to caress my breast, moving back and forth so that each breast could feel his touch. He continued to touch me until he seemed satisfied and then as if nothing had happened, he left the room.

Day 17

Today he refused to look at me. He only brought me my food and left. I didn’t want to let on that I hadn’t been sleeping so I ate quickly and didn’t make a fuss about anything.

That night I was almost asleep when I heard the door open. I lay very still not wanted to startle him. He came and sat on the bed as he had done the night before. Once again he began to touch me. His hands ran up and down the length on my body. He wasn’t quite as shy this time and that came through in his touches.

He started rubbing my breasts making my nipples harden. My body quivered when I felt his soft lips come down on my nipple. He continued to suck and lick my breasts. All the while feeling me with his hands. Every part of my body was on fire. I was fighting my body and losing. I was supposed to be afraid of him, but instead I wanted so much more, I wanted to feel every inch of his body surrounding me. But, I knew it was wrong to want those things. So I continued to silently lay there imagining what I would like him to do to me.

I couldn’t help but wonder what was wrong with me. This was the man that kidnaped me. The same man that I was very afraid of, not somebody I should be longing for. But I couldn’t control myself.

Day 25

Slowly, as time went on my entire days became revolved around seeing him. I couldn’t get his face out of my mind, and I longed to here his voice.

Now when he came to see me at night I ate so slowly he would get agitated. I couldn’t help it, I didn’t want him to leave me. When I handed him my plate I would let my hand linger against his. For the first time he looked into my eyes. He had soft eyes. I wondered how such soft eyes could be on such a hard face. I wanted to keep looking into those eyes, but he turned and walked out of the room.

I had never wanted something so badly in my life. I had quit caring about my rescue. Now it was only about him. When I was awake I yearned for him, and when I was asleep I dreamed of him.

The nightly visits continued, each one more intense. Though I continued to fake sleep I wanted more than ever to be a part of the experience. I wanted to also touch him as he touched me.

Day 30

For the last 30 days I had been using the broken shower in the bathroom to bathe. I longed for a hot bath. When he came with my breakfast this morning I told him of my desire. As usual he had no response, leaving the room when I was finished eating.

That night he came to my bed. To my surprise he unlocked the chains from around my ankles. I stayed motionless as I waited for what was to come. He gently picked me up from the bed, and for the first time in 30 days, carried me out of the room. I was greeted by a long dark hallway. I could see a small lighted room at the end and realized that is where we were going.

I let out a small gasp when we entered the room. It was a small bathroom with a large iron clawed bathtub. But, what caught my eye was that the room was filled with candles and the tub with steamy water. He gently lowered me into the hot water. It felt as though heaven itself was giving me a hug.

I lay back in the water as he began to gently sponge my body. The soap had a crisp lavender scent that brought back memories. Memories that seemed a million miles from now. It felt like a dream to be in a hot bath with him cleansing me.

I could feel the water trickle down my breasts as he sponged my neck. He moved so slowly that I was mesmerized by his every touch. The feeling of the soft sponge running down my back made me think of his wet tongue gliding across my young flesh. As he scrubbed my legs I closed my eyes and pictured his hands finding there way up my thigh. Every thought was seductive, and I had never wanted a man as much as I wanted him at that moment.

I opened eyes and found myself staring into his. It was like staring into a dark abyss that I could not get out of, and I found myself not wanting to get out.

Day 35

The chains around my ankles have been gone for 5 days, yet I do not leave. I only stay in the room and wait for his visits. He visits more often now. And while we talk very little we say a lot.

Day 40

Day turned to night and I lay naked waiting. It was only when I heard the door creak open that I let out a smile.

He came and sat on the bed next to me. Minutes passed as he gazed down at my body. Only after his eyes were satisfied did he let his hands explore. He slowly brought his hands to my neck gently moving them down the curves of my body. I let out a gasp as he traced his way back to my swelling breasts. Bending down he began to gently suckle my hard nipples. He slowly continued to kiss down the length of my waist. Reaching my tender clit he gave it a sultry kiss before teasing his way back to my breasts.

I could not take it any longer. Reaching up, I took his face in my hands and brought it to mine. For a split second I could feel his body tense, I had never touched him this way before. And for the first time our lips met. It was a hungry passion it kiss, one that is usually only played out by love thirsty teenagers. We continued to kiss as I directed his body on top of mine. I had longed for this moment and could not wait to have him.

I enjoyed the feeling of our bodies rocking together, but I didn’t want to move in to fast. We rolled over so that I was on top. As I straddled him I could feel my pussy get wet with excitement. I began to unbutton his shirt one by one until it revealed a sexy smooth chest. Leaning over I began to lick up and down his hard pecks. I was getting so excited as I continued down to his pants. Slowly unzipping them, I found myself far from disappointed when his large hard member popped out at me. Not being able to control myself I took him in my mouth, pumping up and down until I could taste his flavor.

Grabbing onto my small shoulders he guided me up his body while slowly rolling me under him. My thighs were on fire with anticipation. When his cock finally entered me I let out a scream. His large member swelled inside me making my pussy wet with pleasure. We grinded together in a rhythm all our own. I could feel both his heart and his cock pumping, and I couldn’t get enough. With our bodies entwined together I was in heaven.

We rolled over so that I was on top. I went slowly up and down on his cock moving my body in a sexy dance. Reaching up he rubbed my breasts, giving my hard nipples playful pinches. I leaned back so that he could take in beauty of my body. While I felt the full length of his large cock. We were getting so hot and heavy that I had to hold my self back, not wanting to come too soon.

He rolled me over so that he was once again on top. His thrusts were becoming harder now and I joined in by bringing my body up to his with every thrust. We were getting so close that for a moment it was almost too much. Our bodies wrapped together while his cock continually pounded my little pussy. And with one last thrust I could fell is fiery hot cum explode into my body. And with that my own body went off. I could feel my pussy swell and pulsate as his cock and cum made their way far into my body.

We lay in bed silently, no words needing to be spoken. And for the first time since we had met he did not leave the room.

Day 50

The room is still my home. I feel I will never leave for I am a prisoner of myself. I have found something that I never had in the outside world. And I will never let it go.

JadeXX
JadeXX
7 Followers