Days in Rodanthe Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn over!" she demanded, breathing heavily. "Open your legs!"

I did as she said, and laid flat on my stomach, but propped myself up on my elbows, due to the oranges still slung in the black bra. My hard dick was forced up against my pubes and lower stomach. My view was now toward the yachts in the cove, and I wondered if they were watching us. I felt fingers sliding into my partially open asshole, rotating and flexing. I moaned as Za'ana spread it as wide as she could, mumbling comments, probably using the flashlight to look all the way up my digestive tract. Her visual curiosity apparently satisfied, I felt her slick, warm tongue begin caressing my rectal walls as I heard her masturbate, gasping and grunting with at least one more orgasm. Afterward, the cool air soothed my hole as her mouth pulled away.

"I need to find a larger penis for you, whore!" she said, halfway laughing.

"Yes, please!" I answered as she demanded I turn over onto my back. My dick popped up as I faced the sky once again and throbbed as I thought about the progressively larger objects I would eventually be receiving, including her fist. She rose to her feet, her legs still enshrouded in the blue stockings. Za'ana was drenched in sweat, and was tossing her white shirt away, and reaching back to unhook her bra.

"What are you looking at? You disgusting bitch!" she yelled, and reached down for the thin black belt. She coiled it up in her hands, freed breasts jiggling, surrounded by the impressions left in her skin by the bra. "You don't get a fucking show! Pull the shirt up over your eyes!"

I followed her orders, and covered my sweating face with the stinking wet shirt, my pulse racing. Suddenly I felt her yank each of my arms over my head, and tie my wrists together and to something nearby, probably the branch of a shrub. It seemed like she had used her bra to tie my hands, as my restraints felt light but strong and stretchy. I was in the dark and helpless, with my cock exposed, and she was wielding that stinging belt. Through the translucent shirt I could make out her shadow as standing over me in the beam of the resting flashlight. I instinctively closed my legs and raised them to protect my meat. I felt a little panicky and began to squirm around, whining her name.

"Quiet whore! Or I will go get the ball gag for your nasty mouth!"

Suddenly I heard a snap of the belt and felt the pain of a welt forming across my inner thigh, inches from my balls. I cried out and started to feel dizzy. My hot breath inside the shirt made things worse, and I felt nauseous again. I just wanted to shower and hold a bag of ice on my nuts. My thoughts, however, came to a halt with her next question, which began with a frustrated, loud sigh, the first I had heard from her since we were in heavy Manhattan traffic.

"Do you really love me, Robert?" she asked, her tone serious but not angry. "Ididhear you say it last night. Or were you getting your jollies by lying to me?"

"Yes I love you, Za'ana!" I said in my normal voice.

"I don't believe you! Prove it."

"Okay fine, I will!" I responded defiantly, unsure of what I had just gotten myself into. I had been on the loosing end of every deal so far.

"Robert, admit you are anotherlyingmale bastard and don't really love me, and I will untie your hands and allow you tofuckme starting right now and as much as you desire for the rest of our time here, during the day tomorrow as well, if you wish."

The image of my cock plowing into her immediately filled my head. I wondered what the hell she was thinking. Ishouldget to fuck her if Ididsay I loved her. She stepped over, bent forward at the waist and tugged my shirt down, so I could watch her caress her dangling tits and yank a nipple, which had retreated from full arousal back to its puffy round apex.

"I will followyourorders," she continued, straddling my face, her legs still ensconced in blue, and sliding fingers between her labia. "My vagina is steaminghotand wet right now, and very tight from clenching during my orgasms. You can alsofuckmy asshole if you desire." She reached down and caressed the side of my face and looked into my eyes. She almost sounded like an ad for a phone sex line, with her slightly low voice and exotic accent. "Just confess that you were lying, Robert, or even that you said it in the heat of the moment, and you don't actually love me. I won't be angry." She displayed two shiny fingers after they exited her pussy, and I could almost feel the heat radiating from them as she pulled the shirt back up to block my vision. Then she tapped the belt on my stomach, waiting for me to speak.

"You won't admit it?" she said angrily. "Then if youreallylove me, raise and spread your legs so I canwhipyour asshole, testicles and pink circumcised cock. I'm tired of the sight of them, and they will be of no further use to me on this vacation." Her voice and accent sounded villainous as she slid the noose off my aching nuts. They felt even more exposed. The edge of the belt traced lightly in a circle around my genitals, tapping my shaft occasionally. We only had one more night on the island, and I wasn't sure what she had planned for the next day that didn't involve at least my rectum.

I sat motionless, trying to decide if this was another trick or not. I wondered if she had a submissive side, and if I was supposed to take advantage of it. I made my choice. Trembling, I slowly spread and raised my thighs and feet, while my stupid cock, which apparently had a death wish, throbbed at full attention, tilted back toward my face, underside up. I was vulnerable, exposed in a way most women never see their men. My pulse raced as I blurted it out, bracing for the pain. "I'mnotlying! Idolove you!" Overwhelmed, I began to cry. "Go on! Whip my cock raw!" I sobbed a couple times, then calmed myself as best I could. This was going to hurt like hell, but I was consumed by thoughts of her and had to prove myself.

Za'ana remained silent, and the belt continued to tap my groin and trace along my ass crack. I sniffled for what seemed like several minutes. Expecting searing agony, I jumped as a foreign sensation touched the underside of my dick, but instantly realized it was her mouth, wet and forcefully licking. She pushed me legs down and I heard a long moan from her as her lips surrounded my upper shaft, twisting the skin like a corkscrew as she descended. I gasped as her warm, slick tongue began to massage my throbbing, stiff meat.

All too quickly, it was over. I felt air on my wet dick as she withdrew, and pulled my shirt down so I could see, but left my stomach and black bra exposed. Her stunning brown eyes were looking straight at me. Her face was even more mysterious in the pale moonlight. She slowly smiled.

"Robert sweetie, I love you too, you nasty, perverted bastard!" she said with a laugh. They weren't the words and it wasn't the situation in which most women told someone they loved them, but obviously Za'ana wasn't like most women. We kissed chaotically for several seconds, reactivating the horrid taste in my mouth. None of this was a guarantee she wouldn't still flog my straining meat, but I was hopeful.

Za'ana arose from her crouching position and faced away, straddling me, her thighs spread and knees bent. The exotic beauty's brown ass hovered over my midsection in the moonlight, and her labia were backlit by the distant flashlight. She grunted, released a sputtering, low-pitched fart, and simultaneously began a forceful stream of golden piss onto my stomach. The warm, splashing deluge continued as a finger-thick turd began to quickly slide out of her hole. The cinnamon-colored, loose shit made a descending curve as it exited, before stretching downward to nearly a foot in length. It passed through the path of the urine before hitting me above the navel in a coiled heap with a warm, wet splat. The pungent stink, evidence of my girlfriends recent intake of onions and curry, overpowered the scent of the drying puke sticking to my face and shirt. Her cheeks bounced as she shook off the last hanging blob of shit, then spun around and dropped to her knees, then laid on top of me, and we kissed while she wallowed in the cooled urine and smeared feces on my stomach. Za'ana again teased me with her tits, inaccessible to my hands, since I was still tied at the wrists. After she ventured close to my mouth and pulled away several times, I was finally allowed to suck a blob of glistening, soft-serve crap off each nipple as she rubbed her legs on my stiff dick.

The following several minutes were heavenly. Za'ana untied my hands and had me spotlight my aching meat as she rubbed the piss-and-shit emulsion all over it and began to blow me. She was noisy and fast, her dark lips coated with crap and constantly flexing, ponytails and their pink ribbons drifting the breeze. She paused a few times to swallow me whole and remain there, sliding her tongue into the divide between my nuts. The beautiful brunette hummed and grunted gutturally, vibrating my cock into a frenzy. Finally I came, blasting an awesome feeling load down her throat. I thought maybe I had escaped consuming my own semen until her plunging fingers reappeared and she made herself yak up a thick, stringy, sperm-and-slime cocktail, which she spat and let drain off her pointed tongue into my open mouth. After more bizarre tasting kisses, Za'ana hopped up and had me rise and kick off my high heels, a welcome relief. I then followed her partially down the creaking stairway to the beach. She surprised me as she stood beneath me on a lower level of the switchback stairs.

"Piss on me Robert! All over!" the exotic beauty said, stepping out of the ruined blue stockings.

I was surprised, but more than happy to grant her request with what seemed like the quart of piss in my bladder. I grabbed my dick, leaned over the railing slightly, and hosed my naked girlfriend down thoroughly. The moonlit view of her jiggling tits and ass, crisscrossed with wet and shiny trails, was awesome as she caught some in her open mouth, then squealed, jumped and spun around like she did every time she stepped into the ocean.

I slid off the remnants of my smelly, crusty, schoolgirl outfit and joined her for a swim a few cabins away, where the cove wasn't so rocky. We stayed in the shallows and kept it quick, not wanting to become shark food. After we emerged, Za'ana pushed me down and we kissed, rolling around and coating ourselves in the gritty sand, then rinsed off again before a breezy jog back to the cabin.

2

Thursday morning we awoke and began what had become sort of our morning routine. I would awake to the sound and stink of a fart, then a few bad breath kisses on the cheek while I sucked on a giggling Za'ana's finger, which carried the white overnight film off her lips, morning eye goo and whatever greenish gunk she had been able to scrape out of her nose before I awoke. Then it was off the toilet, where she would sit backwards so I could enjoy more gas before wiping the lingering drops piss off her labia with a cool, wet washcloth. Finally, we would go out to the breezy deck, where we had coffee or tea while I would do my girlfriend's nails and brush her hair, an enjoyable task since she usually wore only panties or a bikini bottom.

That night, during a dressy dinner Za'ana said she was going to 'take it easy' on my rectum since we had long, limited-toilet trip ahead, and hinted tonight was the night for a 'normal' fuck. We took a barefoot walk on the darkened beach near our cabin. My beautiful girlfriend surprised me by leading us into a secluded spot between two tall rocks and started aggressively kissing me. She kneed my nuts, slapped and spat in my face a few times, but before it was over we had both crapped our pants and took turns retrieving, tasting, regurgitating, and slathering shit, mostly all over my kinky girlfriend from crotch to eyes, on and beneath her ruined, expensive clothes. Finally she ripped her tight white pants and boy brief panties open at the crotch and took my stiff, shit-coated cock in her steamy warm pussy, bent over and riding frantically as I stood pinned, slouching back against the rock wall, pants around my thighs. She must have saved the best for last, really getting off on the presence of shit in her vagina, as she had a long, loud succession of jolting orgasms. Afterward, we took another naked swim down the beach, but got caught, as a bunch of partiers on up on a lighted deck clapped and cheered as we emerged from the water, kind of a sendoff for our last night on the island.

The airport lines and flights home were grueling, and the weather in the Northeast sucked. We got to the dorm Saturday late morning and it was nearly deserted, as no one was back from break yet. Za'ana was in no rush to leave and decided to stay for a while, surprising me by saying she didn't want the 'most orgasmic week in her life' to end. We spent the next twenty-four hours sleeping, going for pizza and fucking 'normally', but still with Za'ana on top and aggressive, which involved a lot of awesome face sitting and cowgirl. There was gas, spit, biting and a few sadistic yanks and slaps just to keep things interesting, and of course anal cream pies or spermy kisses afterward. She woke me up and took me into the men's bathroom in the wee hours, strutting bare from the waist down in the chilly hall, then sat backwards on the toilet so I could wipe and clean her hole with a soapy finger after a horrific, noisy succession of long, fetid logs, fell into the bowl with an echoing splash.

Sunday afternoon we were lying in bed half-awake watching hockey and heard a commotion in the hall. It must have been my roommate and the 'posse' of dorks, dragging their sunburned selves back from Florida. Za'ana gave me a mischievous grin, slid her t-shirt off, dove her head under the covers and pretended to be blowing me just as the door to my room opened, in an attempt to impress the guys.

Za'ana's sat up, halfway toward the other end of the bed, bare shouldered but covering herself with the blanket, just after the visitors walked in. The new arrivals were not who I expected. It was my freshman brother and his ride from home. Shocked that I was capable of having a beautiful girl in my bed, a priceless, bug-eyed, dumfounded look registered on their faces. I stuttered into an introduction.

"Um...Hi. Mom, Dad, Josh...this is Za'ana."