Days Inn Daddy

Story Info
Liz meets Daddy for some family fun.
2.2k words
4.31
129.6k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you are spending the weekend with him?"

"Yeah," 18-year-old Liz answered her friend as she stuffed a bra and panty set into her bag. "He's got a few days off and figured we should meet and hang out. He got us hotel rooms in Memphis."

"Days Inn daddy, huh. Why don't you just go to his house?" Stephanie asked.

"Cause he said they are doing extermination or something. It's just easier to meet there, anyway. I like the city and he'll take me to a nice restaurant." Liz replied, stuffing a pair of shorts into her bag, taking them out again and replacing them with a skirt. "I never know how to pack when I see him." She turned and looked in her bedroom mirror. "I haven't seen him in like six months. I wonder if he'll like my tan."

Stephanie laughed, "This is your dad you're talking about, not some horny zit boy. He won't care about your tan. He'll care if you have a job."

"You don't know my dad very well. He's always paid attention to my appearance. That's why I exercise so much- he was always conscious of my health as a kid, especially when my mom started gaining so much weight. He didn't want me to turn out the way she did." Liz turned and saw her mom walk into the doorway, and sighed. She was very happy that she was built more like her dad- tall and lean. Liz played basketball and worked out to keep her legs, stomach, and muscles toned. Her 36 C breasts were firm from the nautilus work and sat high on her chest. She smiled sympathetically at her mom, "it's only the weekend. I'll be back Monday night."

"Just be careful. And tell John – tell your father that he needs to call about your tuition money this semester."

Liz pulled into the parking lot around 5pm and saw her dad standing against his old blue Ranger, checking the messages on his phone. He smiled as she pulled into a space across the lot and hopped out of the car. "Hi dad!" Liz exclaimed as she hugged him close. "You look good!" And he did. John worked at as much or more than Liz did. Enjoying life as a single middle-aged man took work, but it paid off. He looked a little muscular to Liz- his age only showing in the slight graying at his temples.

"You don't look so bad yourself, little girl. That tan is very nice. Is it all over?" John winked, pulling the strap of her tank top aside. Liz slapped his hand and hugged him again, and they walked into the hotel together.

John checked Liz into the hotel – her own room with a queen size bed. "I need a shower, I'll talk to you in a few minutes," Liz said as she closed the door. John stood for a minute, staring at the peep hole, wishing he could see through, watch her strip that tank top off her glorious body, slide her jeans down her firm legs, revealing the cute little bikini panties that draped her curvy, luscious ass…

John shook his head. He knew it would be very hard to keep calm throughout the weekend – while sexual freedom was not only his philosophy, but practically a ritual, it certainly wouldn't be fair to impose those ideas on his daughter. He sighed again and headed to his own room, talking down the hard-on growing in his pants.

Liz slipped into the steaming, hot shower, water caressing her shoulders. She enjoyed the time away from her mom- even the time away from Stephanie. She smiled as she slid the soap across her neck. "My dad is so cute," she thought, "the way he moved the strap of my tank top like that… it's almost like he wanted to kiss me or something- don't I wish." Liz understood the taboo about daddies and daughters, but they didn't share the parent-child relationship. Besides, sex is sex, and it should be fully explored and thoroughly enjoyed. She sighed again as she slid her hand down across her thigh and mons, tracing the tiny line of hair down to her vaginal lips… touching gently. "Oh, dinner!" Liz quickly rinsed her hair and stepped out of the shower toweling off. She slid on a little blue sundress and sandals, wrapped her hair in a makeshift bun, put on a little makeup, and headed toward her fathers room.

John and Liz headed to a little spaghetti restaurant in the heart of Memphis. He parked and quickly got out of the car to open her door. "I'll always treat my little girl like a lady," he said, as she stepped out. She kissed him on the cheek. John put his arm around her, guiding her toward the door with his large hand, his long fingers gently clutching at the curve of her waist. He opened the door and they walked in. "Two, non-smoking?" the hostess asked. Liz nodded. "A private booth?" she smiled, winking, glancing at John's hand. Liz giggled and John said "of course, for my special lady." They sat in a dark corner of the restaurant, and John immediately ordered a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc. The hostess smiled again, nodding, and headed toward the kitchen. "Daddy, you don't have to buy wine!" Liz admonished, patting her father's hand. "I want to. I'm happy to see you," John replied, clutching her tiny fingers for a moment, looking into her crystal blue eyes. Liz blushed and pulled away slightly.

The waiter brought the wine and poured, and Liz began filling her dad in on life since she saw him last. School was fine, sorority was fine, the food still tasted terrible in the cafeteria. "Any boys?" John asked, a smirk on his face. He knew that Liz could have any boy she wanted with one toss of her luscious blonde hair. "None worth mentioning, Daddy. You're the only man in my life." Liz smiled and took a long sip of wine. A drop poured out of the corner of her mouth, and she giggled, catching it with her finger. She looked at her father and slid the tip of her finger across her mouth, and then drew it in. John gasped, his eyes wide, and then quickly looked away, shifting slightly to adjust his aching cock, growing at the sight of his playful little girl. Liz grinned, "Calm down Daddy, I'm not even drunk yet." What was she suggesting? John coughed a little. Surely not.

Salads came and went – and with them, another bottle of wine. Liz was giggling more as Daddy talked about work at the office and his ditzy secretary. Dinner ensued, a large bowl of spaghetti and two plates. Liz looked at her dad and smiled, "let's pretend we are the lady and the tramp... do you remember, when I was a little girl? When they ate off the same plate and got stuck with one strand of spaghetti?" John nodded and served a single plate between them, all too eager to taste his daughter's mouth. Who would know? Liz dug in with her fork, her father following. The plate was nearly finished and they hadn't caught a strand between them. John was slightly disappointed, staring at the plate, when Liz placed her hand on her father's leg and whispered in his ear, "I'll just kiss you anyway." She slid her tongue out of her mouth against his neck, and the hairs on his arm stood on end. He turned his face toward her "Liz, now, you are dru- and Liz placed her mouth over his, silencing him. John cupped his daughters face in his hand, closing his eyes, sighing into her beautiful mouth, trapping his tongue between her teeth. Finally. Finally.

"Daddy, you aren't taking advantage of me. We are alone… I'm in college. We are adults sharing the pleasure of each other's company. It's ok." Liz touched his face, sliding a finger down his neck, over his Adam's apple, to the top button of his shirt. She looked at him with pleading eyes.

John kissed her again. "Let's go."

John unlocked the door to his room and ushered Liz in, kissing the back of her neck as she slowly walked in front of him, staggering slightly from the effect of the wine. Her face was flushed from the wine, and she was warm and excited from her father's touch. He quickly closed the door and swept her into his arms, kissing her deeply, his mouth parted, tasting her skin. She moaned, arching her back into his arms, her neck exposed to his tongue, her fingernails grazing his chest, shoulders, and arms. "Ohh, Daddy," she moaned. He too her hands and gently led her to the bed. "I want to make love to you, honey. I want to show you how much Daddy loves his little girl."

"Oh, yes Daddy, please" Liz cried.

John kissed his daughter again, softly, on her lips, sliding down her neck, across her shoulder, moving the strap of her sundress down, loose against her arm. Liz shrugged slightly, moving the other strap down, revealing her ample, tanned cleavage. John moaned and sucked on the top of her breasts, tasting her soft, supple skin, his tongue tingling her sensitive flesh. He bit gently and she moaned louder. John eased the top of her sundress down, revealing two perfect breasts, her areolas round and dark, her nipples elongated. He placed one hand over right breast and slid her nipple between his strong fingers, tweaking it gently as he continued to nurse her left breast, tugging slightly with his teeth.

"Harder Daddy, harder!" she cried. "Do you like it rough, my little princess?"

"Only with you, Daddy." He licked her nipple and then bit and sucked hard, drawing the nerves to the surface of her skin. Liz arched her back in pain and pleasure. John quickly moved to her right breast, licking and sucking equally hard. He watched her eyes flutter and close as his free hand traveled down her stomach, gently touching and massaging her skin, circling her belly button, sliding a finger on the edge of her panties. Liz slid her hands from her father and pulled her panties down. John continued tracing the single line of hair to her moist lips… He stopped and looked down, "That's beautiful, baby."

"Thank you Daddy," she giggled, "you always said you wanted me 'trim' so I do the best I can." His touched her lips, already slick with her juices. "You smell so good, baby. Let me taste you." Liz looked at her father, her eyes shining. "Daddy, can I taste you too?"

John stood, sliding off his pants, shirt long gone. He spread his legs over his daughter's head, and she leaned up slightly, taking his long 8" penis into her mouth, slowly, gently, like a child sucking on a Popsicle. He groaned, nearly losing his balance. She licked the precum off of the head of his cock, and then opened her mouth wider, her tongue sliding in slow circles down his shaft, taking inch after inch. John slid forward to his baby girl's spread legs, parting her lips, touching her engorged clitoris with the tip of his tongue. She shuddered, which slid his cock even further into her tight, wet mouth. He begin licking her soft pink folds in long, tender strokes, stopping occasionally to slide his tongue inside of her delicate hole… already pulsing sweet white cum. As Liz trembled at her father's touch, she could feel his balls swelling, his cock growing against the walls of her mouth. She pulled his engorged member out, resting it against her face. "Daddy, I want you inside me, please."

"Are you begging me, little girl?"

"Yes Daddy! I want to have sex with you, now!!!"

"Fine," John said, "but we do it my way. Turn over onto your hands and knees."

Liz did just as she was instructed, and her father moaned as she wiggled her creamy ass toward him. He gently reached under with one hand and spread her legs, her inner thighs damp with her moisture. Without warning, the other hand came down gently on her ass.

"Oh! Daddy! Yes!!"

"You like that baby girl?" Smack!

"Yes Daddy, oh, please, smack me again!"

"You like it when Daddy plays rough, don't you? You always liked it when Daddy punished you!"

"Yes!" Liz cried. "Oh Daddy please fuck me!"

With that, John directed his cock directly into his daughter's tight cunt. "Ooohhh," he moaned, as her vaginal muscles trapped his cock, tight and wet, pulling him against her body, clutching and tightening around him. "That's it baby. Daddy is fucking his little girl. My little slut daughter. Mmmm."

"Yes Daddy!" Liz pushed her ass back against him, as he smacked her ass with every stroke, over, and over, her ass turning slightly red, and warm. She begin to moan, low, and deep, her breasts shaking with every thrust. "Oh, Daddy, I'm going to… Daddy I'm cumming! Oh, God, Daddy!!"

"That's it baby, cum for your Daddy! Yes baby… oh, here it comes, I'm going to cum in my little girl!!" And John exploded, his seed pouring into his daughter, panting, wet, cumming together.

**before you ask, this story is NOT something I would consider with my own dad.. it's a roleplay fantasty - what do you think? lemme know :)