Daystar Swimming

Story Info
You try swimming passion at the seas edge.
1k words
3.89
12.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Du Lac
Du Lac
15 Followers

The sun slowly sinks below the horizon as we sit in silence on the isolated beach. Late October, a beautiful time for the shore. True companions of the sea come to the sandy dunes at this time of year to listen to the Divine power whisper truth across the foam that settles at your toes. Day stars glitter and captivate you to open your soul to all that is to be in this universe. Only those who are of the sea come here and listen.

There is no need for us to talk. We hear each other clearly, without the interference of rhetoric that confuses the soul. Hands barely touching, fingers tracing the outline of the wrist moving gracefully to the inner cove that lies between the thumb and the forefinger. Ascending gradually into your palm, tracing your life line to the heart. No words,just foam on toes, the voice of the sea and the ballet of daystars against the sun soaked horizon.

Moments so perfect that for once you just want time to stop so you can breathe a little deeper and remember that moment for the rest of your life. A second so pure , you feel the ancient language soar through your blood one with the sea and another soul as the salt air kisses the skin at the base of your throat. Cradling your voice, the breeze takes it away to be buried amongst the small grains of sand that lie in the dunes. No need to talk, all is known, just be and know all is good.

Time passes slowly and we watch the sun dip below the horizon. I feel your calm spirit rise and join mine. My fingers trace the inside of your forearm, the membrane soft and vulnerable calling to be loved. Strength lies beneath the skin that houses your beauty. Sighing, I feel the night approach, crawling along the horizon towards the border of sand and foam. Water cleanses our hearts and minds. Past is past, no thoughts of the future, just now, this perfect second and all that we feel.

I sense your eyes moving from the sea to me,to the sea. . . to me. I am one with the water, holding the same truth within my body that the sea whispers to you. The mirror of the water swallows the daystars that slowly sink to the bottom of the ocean only to rise as stars against a dark sky. The exact moment that I look into your eyes, my hand reaches up to your lips as I slowly trace the outline of your mouth so full and ripe. I move forward, a second that is timeless, our lips touch, the heat of your mouth spilling into mine. Tongues dancing, mingling, souls breathing in the essence of the other. We can not see where you end and I begin. The salt that floats from the sea moistens our skin as we become one with the night mer, sinking within each other like the daystars at the bottom of the ocean, our passion rising and dancing with the stars.

My hands need to touch every inch of you, rich with the sea and night air. Warm palms run down your chest feeling the rhythm of your heart that pulses the blood that rises beneath your skin. I look within your eyes, I can't hide behind the veil anymore. Open now, willing to feel you sink to my core as the heat rises from the deepest feminine element of who I am. Desire and passion coursing through my spirit as we kiss. Your hands moving across the material that lies next to my breast. Nipples rising, hard and painfully calling to feel the warmth of your mouth engulf them and drink deeply of my essence. Head falling back, hair dancing in the breeze, I close my eyes as I feel the rough edge of your teeth pulls at the nipple a small gasp floats away with salt and air.

My hands traveling slowly down your chest drowning in the heat of your skin. They follow the blood coursing through your veins, pounding, calling downward, I feel you hard, throbbing, needing to be touched as much as I need to touch you. As my hand wraps around your hard maleness, your mouth on my breast, tongue teasing the nipple to rise like a full moon against a pure sky, my feminine juices flow like a crashing waves down my thighs. My core shakes with the urgency to feel you inside me as I slowly stroke you, my rhythm matching the dancing of your tongue. I need to taste you, my mouth moving down your throat coated with chilled sea water I drink in the pulse of your heart.

Our bodies slowly sink into the sand, as the sea laps at our toes calling us to be one. The warmth of my mouth traveling up your throat, nibbling as I breath into your ear…. Whispering, gasping, "Please"……Lifting my skirt your hand dives into the waves of my female current deeply your finger reach into me. My eyes close , I straddle you sinking down as you complete me , gently you lie back into the cool sand that captures the heat that we radiate.

Slowly I feel you fill me up, eyes open now I lock into yours as my body answers your call. I must feel you deeply inside of me as far as you can go. One, lost in our physical self, the souls released and we let go. I rock on you pulling up slowly so you hang on the edge of tight muscles that cradle your hot, hard core. Calling to you to join me as I dance, moving faster and you push up into me. This is more than I can take, there is no longer you or me just everything that is and ever was. My female essence clamps down on you. I feel the heat rise through me, you push harder and that drives me over the edge as we cum together, our breathing stopped, eyes closed, hearts opened, we float to the stars that shot to the bottom of the sea...swimming with the daystars waiting for dawn to call us to wake.

Dlt copyright Sept. 24 2004

Du Lac
Du Lac
15 Followers