Daytona Bike Week Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got several hot pants that were very short off the rack and said that she would go back to the dressing room and see which ones fit you the best. You pulled your pants off and she got on her knees and pulled them up over your butt and fastened them in the front. She said they were also a little loose and with a body like yours she recommended getting one size smaller. She pulled them off of you and reached over and licked your pussy. She took her hands and put them on your butt to hold you closer and her tongue started pushing inward to very private territory. She said you tasted good and you told her she better not stop until she made you cum. She did just that and brought you to a very quick climax. Your bent over and kissed her and said we may be back to get some more items the next day. You wore them out of the store and carried your old clothes in a bag. We stopped at a bar on the side of the street where we could get a beer and a burger and watch folks come by on the sidewalk. You told me you had two surprises. You told me you didn't put your underwear back on and if I put my hand on your legs I could rub them and touch your naked pussy. I practically had my finger up your pussy and then you told me what the sales clerk had done. This made me so horny that I pushed my fingers up in you and played with you until you had another climax. I said, well that's two for today and I am gonna shoot for a record each day so you better get ready. You said it had never been worn out before but it sounded like fun to try it.

Her....In the afternoon, after meeting some of your biker friends, you borrowed a bike and we headed out for deserted beaches. It didn't take long on that huge bike to find an out-of-the-way stretch with not a soul around. When you pulled over, close to the sand, but still on pavement, you set the bike up but did not shut it down. Instead, you threw your bike jacket over the gas tank, lay me down on it, with my head on the handle bars, and took my shorts off. Your hands went all over me, from toes to crotch to breasts and hair. You moved like a masseuse, kneading my breasts and stomach, then kissing and nibbling my nipples. While doing that you ran a hand to my crotch and rubbed and fingered and cupped your hand to hold.

It was obvious you, too, were getting aroused. You turned me over on my stomach and lay me on the seat so I could feel the vibration from the bike, exciting me unbelievably. To add to that excitement you ran your hand under me and used your fingers to rub, letting the vibration run through them. I was groaning with the sensation which increased when you gently ran your finger into me and massaged. When the cream began to come, you mounted the bike behind me, lifted my hips and inserted yourself.

You were now feeling the vibration through your balls and up your penis and into my pussy. God. It was the first time I'd done this. You began your long slow in/out, watching yourself and holding my stomach with one hand. My back was arching with desire and I was coming. That caused you to increase your pumping. My breasts we hanging and bouncing with each thrust. You let go of my hips and held them while coming. Immediately, you pulled out and inserted slightly in my anus for one last sensation.

I turned over, sat up, wrapped my legs around you and kissed and bit your nipples, and licked, and bit even more. Amazingly, it didn't take long before you came again, with your dick wedged between our stomachs. Still rather amazed at how incredible the experience was, we held on to each other. You then gave me one of your warm kisses, led me to the water to wash me off and said, baby - let's ride.

Him....We rode to several biker bars and bought some more T-shirts. We wanted to get our shopping done early so we could have the rest of the week to play. We rode back to the hotel and the vibration almost made you come again. I told you that we would come back to one of the bars as it was the largest outdoor bar in the world and on Friday and Saturday nights everyone got a little drunk and the girls went topless. I wanted to see you almost naked in front of a bunch of horny guys and watch them watch you. We put on our bathing suits back at the room, made some drinks and hit the beach for some sun.

Her....We were having a drink on the beach and watching folks come and go from the hotel. We had seen a very young couple the day before, and one of the two was on the beach. He was young. Green, some would say. When he left the water, he flopped on the sand next to us. We smiled and said hi. He looked at us as if he had never seen a great looking man in a tight bathing suit, and a woman with her top pulled down and very small bikini bottoms.

You struck up a conversation, asking if he was visiting and where he was staying - that sort of thing. He told you he was here with parents and his girlfriend and her parents. He was interested in the bikers and asked if you had a bike.

He couldn't take his eyes off both of us. He moved closer and looked at my breasts, but tried to not show it. I could see the light come on in your head. You asked him what he was doing that evening and he said nothing. Everyone went to Disney World and he was not interested. They would not be back until about midnight. He was about 18.

You invited him to have dinner with us, which he consented to immediately, and lingered to talk, moving closer. I could tell he was excited. You suggested we go to the room.

We called out for food while chatting with him. Before the food arrived he had already reached to touch my breast, and wanted to sit close on the couch. He was obviously torn between this and his girlfriend. I assured him by letting him touch both, and kissed him on his forehead. It didn't take long before he was almost sweating and massaging my breasts, wanting to kiss and wanting more. You suggested we get in the bed.

It took no time to take our bathing suits off. I climbed into the bed to wait. You had already grabbed some oil and poured some in your hand. You turned him around so you could oil his dick, which he let you do. He asked if he could oil yours, and kept looking at me. You told him ways to please women, but also what could please a man. He looked at you with surprise as if he had not thought of that. You took his hands to your nipples to pinch and rub, and then to you balls and ass. When you saw he was ready, you led him to the bed.

Once again, as when we met at the conference, you were teaching a young man to enjoy sex. You took him to my breasts first, to suck and massage and lick. He was getting excited and could have hurt me, so you slowed him down by taking his hands and putting them on my stomach and then crotch. He pulled back, unsure of himself, so you opened my legs. He stared. You were on your knees behind him and began to run you hands over his oiled body and dick and into his ass. He wasn't sure what this was about but he obviously liked it. He turned to you for more and wanted to fuck you. You let him and then turned him around, spread my legs again and held him while he entered. You kept holding him, so he wouldn't come too soon, rubbing his dick over my clit, and helping the cream come. You then let him go to do as he would. He plunged into me. My legs were wide. You held them wide, then got behind him to hold him while he was plunging in and out frantically, slowing him down. He bent farther, so you held his balls and entered his butt. You came. He kept on plunging, so you moved to kiss me and hold my breasts until he was finished. You liked watching me get fucked. When he finished you entered to ram and pump while holding my breasts and looking me in the eyes. He held you while you were doing this. When you pulled out he fingered me and held you again while you came in his hand. We fell to the bed exhausted.

Him....When we woke up you kissed him and asked him if he had ever sucked a dick. He said no and you took him down there to mine and showed him what I liked. Y'all kissed again and then did that with my dick between Y'alls lips. Soon it was in his mouth and he said he had always wanted to do that. While he sucked me you lay under his spread out legs and started to suck his dick and balls and told him that ever thing you did to him that he should do to me. He loved that and it was pretty good for me to. He didn't last very long and came in your mouth. You climbed out and come up to me and kissed me letting his cum run out into my mouth. It tasted good and we both licked our lips together until it was gone. Then I started to come in his mouth and you told him to do the same thing and come put that hot cum in your mouth so you could taste your man with him. We all plopped down again and caught our breath. You got out your big black dildo and we oiled up his ass and you put your fingers in him and slowly went deeper and deeper and kept adding more fingers. Then you put it up his ass and pushed it in as far as it would go. You got behind him and put the other end of it in your pussy and proceeded to fuck his brains out. I lay under him and put his hard dick in my mouth and sucked him good. Y'all both came at the same time and you let out a scream. You told him to go lick the cum out of my mouth and swallow his own cum. The boy was hooked and couldn't believe there was more to sex that just sticking it in and cumming in a couple of minutes. We were sure his girlfriend had never had much of a fucking and we thought how great it would be to give it to her.

Her....You asked when his girlfriend would be back to the hotel and he said about midnight. How about meeting us here with her, you said. He was a bit hesitant because he had no idea how she would react. We told him we wouldn't give anything away about how the three of us had been together until we knew if she were interested.

After he left we talked and rested and got cleaned up. You asked me about the salesgirl and what exactly she had done in the dressing room. I told you about her kneeling in front of me, spreading my legs and her intense licking. She had lifted one leg and put the foot on the chair so she could get to me better. Her head and hands were under me and holding every part of me while she inserted her tongue and rubbed it on me long enough to get me off. After she stood up she pinched and licked my nipples, so that when I emerged from the dressing room they were still outlined, as you liked. She turned to me after putting on the shorts, and I held her for a kiss and to finger her a bit. I then asked her if she would like to visit us in the hotel in a couple of days, after your friend arrived. She said sure, if she and I could be together. When I told you that, you were all for it and said we'd set it up when your friend, Gene, arrived.

Just about 11:15, there was a knock on the door. There stood the young man with his girlfriend. She was happy and said hello, even though she was unsure of herself. We all sat on the couch and had a snack and talked about her day at Disney World. She moved closer to her boyfriend and began to touch his leg while she spoke. He smiled and moved her hand up to his crotch. She pulled away and asked why he would do that in front of anyone. He told her we wouldn't mind. She said OK.

To alleviate her self-consciousness, I sat closer to you and kissed you with my hand on your crotch. The boyfriend laughed a little and asked her to watch. He then slipped over to us and held your crotch and mine. She was surprised but liked it. He asked her if she was interested in "doing it" while they were in the room and if she would like my help. She looked at me and said yes.

You boys sat on the couch to watch while I led her to the bed and took her clothes off and she took mine off. I turned her so he could see her naked and told him I would show him how he should help her during sex. She turned and I kissed her with my tongue and she liked it. I held her breasts and kissed them while she held mine. I ran my hands down her back and held her butt while rubbing our cunts together. When I then held and fingered her she moaned. I continued this until she was creamy and undulating. He approached to finger her and feel the cream himself. He stood behind her and held her breasts while I rubbed her clit until she shuddered. I then lowered her to the bed and got the dildo. You both watched. I told her and him that this is how a man should help and enjoy a woman. From the knees down, her legs were hanging from the bed to the floor, so she was exposed when I spread her legs. I then got on my knees to lick her and bring her almost to climax again. She was very creamy now, so I leaned over her to kiss her breasts and insert the dildo carefully. You and the boy were watching and getting agitated with impatience, wanting to participate, but also wanting to watch more. I moved the dildo in and out while licking and kissing her. You always liked watching a woman get fucked. Soon, when she was very ready, I climbed on her, inserted the other end of the dildo into me and we fucked each other, both holding the dildo and hunching. By now you and the boy had your clothes off, wanting to touch, which you did, and then turned to each other.

Him....Y'all had a screaming climax and came at the same time with the big dick in your pussies. Y'all laid back and got your breath and noticed that we were on the couch rubbing ourselves. You whispered something in her ear and then kissed her. Then y'all said it together, we want to see y'all play with each other's dicks and when we think you have excited us enough you can come over and fuck us. At that he reached over and grabbed my dick and starting feeling of it and I pulled on his. I bent over and put him in my mouth and stayed in a position as to where y'all had a good look. I cupped his balls with my hands and pulled one up and put all of it in my mouth. That made him jump and said he wanted more so I put both of them in my mouth and sucked hard. They were slick as the young boy had no hair anywhere on his body including around his dick. I then moved up to the tip and tried to go down on him as far as I could. I was practicing deep throating him but I just couldn't get all of it to go down.

About that time his girlfriend hollered that she wanted to see him suck me. At that thought she started rubbing her pussy and he turned around and started sucking me. He told her it sure was a big dick and after he got through with it he wanted to see it in her pussy. She told him she would love to try it and he could fuck you at the same time. He couldn't believe his little girlfriend was into to this but luckily for us she was. You moved her finger over to your pussy and you started rubbing hers while y'all watched him suck my dick and rub it all over his face and kiss it. She told him she wanted to see him put it all the way in and if he could get to the bottom of it then to lick my balls at the same time. He pushed harder and harder and finally got his mouth all the way down to my balls and then licked me. Y'all were excited to see this and wondered what else you could order us to do. You hollered out for him to keep sucking me and put his finger in my ass. He wet his finger and got it in and moved it in and out until it was lubricated.

She was rubbing your pussy harder and harder and then started pulling on your nipples with her teeth. She hollered for him to go for two fingers and let her watch me get fucked by them. Then three and then four and then he had me so stretched that he had his whole fist up my ass. Y'all applauded and he was so excited he jumped up and put his dick all the way up my asshole. He was fucking me good and you said ok don't waste it, come put it in my pussy. He started fucking your pussy and that slick dick felt very good. He fingered your butt hole as he had done mine while fucking you with your legs over his shoulders. He then started fucking you in the butt and then started going back and forth between the two. She was all over me while lying next to you. She was sucking my dick and fingering my ass. Then she hollered she wanted the same thing you were getting and I started fucking both holes. Both of her holes were very small and tight and her pussy had the grip of a firm handshake. She milked it like a cow and played with my nipples and made them very hard. She had several orgasms and then asked you if she could have my cum in her pussy and then she wanted to see her man lick it out of her. You agreed and the excitement of knowing you were so willing to share my body made me come almost immediately.

Her....You continued to fuck her while he and I watched. I held her breasts and kissed her while he held mine. When you finished in a high moan and your cum was running out, you two boys switched places and we watched him lick her. I then moved over and spread her legs wide to show both of you the cum and how she was ready for more. He looked at her with new eyes. You had been good to her and he had learned something that night and now he wanted his girl. You and I watched while I held your dick and you fingered me. We enjoyed watching him enter her while she smiled at him, knowing now how good sex can be. He stayed on his knees in front of her and held her hips while he pushed hard and she groaned when he came. When finished you gave her a lick and then entered me to show them what you could do. You held you dick, rubbed my clit until I came, rammed it home again, and then hovered over me while I pinched and rubbed your nipples. You held my breasts together so you could kiss both and came like a beast.

We all kissed and caressed each other, but she soon was in a hurry to get to the room before her parents became worried. They left, we smiled, and you got out the dildo again. One more time, you said. You pushed it in to watch me open up, which got you hard immediately. I turned you around so that I could get to you from behind, and while the dildo was in me, I used it in your butt. You sat over me backwards and I rubbed your back and pushed. We both came one last time, fell to the bed and slept until daylight came streaming in the sliding doors.

Him....At breakfast we overheard a couple at the table next to us talking about Fantasy Fest in Key West. We asked them several questions and they had been many times before. They both had their own motorcycles and they invited us to ride down there with them. We ran back up to the room and got my camera to take and met them in the parking lot. She was an attractive girl with nice tits and long strawberry blonde hair. She had on a vest and it was only buttoned half way up and those tits were almost popping out. I walked over and unbuttoned your vest and said that you could ride behind him and I could ride behind her. I took y'alls pictures together before we left and y'all put him in the middle and put your arms around him. He was a good looking man and was not the typical full time long haired biker. We hit the road and enjoyed the scenery and waved at ever biker we met. I put my hands on her waist to hold on and wrapped my legs around hers. On down the road she took one hand off the handle bars and started rubbing my leg coming oh so close to my dick. I run my hands up inside the front of her vest and got a hand full of her tits. They were jiggling with the bumps of the road and I found her nipples and started to play with them. My dick was growing and she could feel it rubbing her butt. You saw me playing with her and let out a big grin. You then started rubbing his dick through his pants and he let you get to it better by leaning backwards. You rubbed your tits against his back and it made your nipples hard. We played all the way down there and knew this was going to be an extra fun trip.

When we got there we parked the bikes and walked down the street and found a bar and sat on stools out on the sidewalk and ordered a few beers. We saw quite a few women with their tops off and after the beers easily coaxed y'all into unbuttoning the vests all the way down. Tits came out and he and I got a good feel of both of you. They were like us and enjoyed watching their mates receive pleasure. We walked down the street and came to a booth where they were spray painting women's tits. Y'all picked out a design out of a book of pictures they had of previous customers and proceeded to get your bodies painted. We carried your vests in our hands and y'all walked next to us down the street for all to see. Guys kept taking y'alls pictures and it made y'all stick those boobs out as if they were standing at attention. Several guys wanted to pose next to y'all while their wives took y'alls pictures. A few got a hand full of tit in the pictures and one even wanted to kiss your tit for his wife. I took several pictures of y'all and some of the most interesting paint jobs we saw. We were walking down the street and you girls were holding hands and brushing against each other often.