Daytona Bike Week Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her....We were having so much FUN! All the girls on the street were having fun. There were a few I wasn't so sure about, but they seemed to have boyfriends that were pushing them too hard to do something the girl really didn't want to do.

The rest of us were laughing and admiring each other's "paint jobs" and asking where we had them done. Our new girlfriend and I were enjoying all of this. She held my hand and laughed at the fun. We both agreed we had great body paint and were happy to be together and with our men - all of it. We decided to turn and face you guys with our breasts together while kissing so you could get a photo. She held her breasts up for a good photo and then held mine.

We all decided to get drunk and just have an old fashioned good time. We stopped in what looked to be an old bar that opened onto the street, and found a table on the sidewalk. Gina and I sat together across from the two of you. As we drank we giggled and became more and more interested in each other, but also to entice you guys. She moved over to straddle me on my chair to kiss and hold my breasts. She did this amazing backbend under the table and grabbed each one of you and tried to get your zippers down. You laughed and said, oh, we have plenty of time for that - you guys have fun. I was amazed that there was no protest against what she and I were doing. No one noticed and the bar tender could have cared less. Soooo, I opened her shorts just a bit and put my hand in while she stood up. She leaned over to kiss me with her tongue and bent over me so that her butt faced you guys. I pulled her shorts farther down so you could see, and ran my hand over her. OK. A few people noticed this and began to gather. She was all for it, and you guys were lit up like lanterns.

Some of the people made suggestions about what we should do with each other. One said to take our shorts off and sit on each other's faces. I sat on hers while she licked and sucked and we then switched places. Somebody said for her to stand up and hold her breasts while I fingered her. We did that. She was creamy and horny and really getting off on having an audience. Someone came up behind us and put his hand on me and rubbed my clit while Gina held my breasts.

You and our new boyfriend began to feel there was too much action so y'all told us to put our shorts on so we might move along. We laughed and said yep, we think you are right. No riots needed. Gina, though, did put one of her breasts in your mouth before being led away down the street. You held out your arms for me and we departed.

Him....We were walking down the street and we came up on a tattoo parlor. There was a large glass window so that people see the patrons get their tattoos. The table was close to the window and this young girl was getting a tattoo of a butterfly just below her panty line and she had her underwear pulled down for easy access. Her pussy was shaved and her pussy lips stuck out as if they had received a Botox injection. In other words it looked like a plumped chicken and it also looked like it would taste real good. You girls pushed up against the window to get a better look and commented that pussy sure would be good in walls mouths. Y'all were fondling each other and really getting aroused and so were we. We stood close up behind y'all and were rubbing our dicks on your asses through our jeans. Gina pulled her pants down and unzipped my pants and promptly put my dick into her now juicy pussy. He took notice and he did the same to you. So were fucking y'all from behind and watching the pussy through the window. The guy let the cord get between the girls legs and it was vibrating so hard that she had an instant orgasm. We were so excited that we came in y'alls pussies just as fast. I asked if you wanted a butterfly and you said no but you did want me to shave your pussy that night. Gina said she would get hers done also and we could have a pussy shaving party that night and she couldn't wait to lay you back and suck on that slick pussy.

We had seen enough tits and wanted to get back to our room so we could get to each other better and hopped on the motorcycles and headed back. We stopped to eat at an oyster house on the way back and had another beer or two to keep us in the mood. When we got back we all went to our room and Gil and I went down to get some ice to make some strong drinks and when we got back y'all had already gotten naked and was eating each other on the bed. We made y'all come up for air and get a drink. We moved to the couch and since y'all were naked, we took our clothes off. Gill had a nice dick and I had to get several glances at it to size up what you might just get in your ass tonight. We started talking about the shaved pussy and y'all decided you would do each other. Y'all got everything y'all needed and lathered you up first. She started shaving it with one hand and had the other hand inside of you making the juices flow out. Gil and I watched and worked on our drinks and had a cigarette. When she was finished she kissed all over it but said before she lost all control she would get shaved so you could get to her pussy as well. You were gently stroking the razor and teasing her clit at the same time. We were pulling on our dicks as we were getting excited watching the show. He reached over and handled me and squeezed it good. He then bent over and kissed it a few times and then put me into his mouth. He began sucking me and while Gina lay back watching she bent over and started kissing me. You washed her off and then started licking that smooth pussy and getting some good pussy juice. Gil reached out and started rubbing your pussy but kept sucking me. Gina leaned up and said, I know what I want. I want you guys to lay back and let us shave y'all; we want to see some slick willies. And those dicks better stay hard while getting shaved or we might just cut them off. We laughed and lay back on the bed to do as y'all pleased.

Her....I giggled at the thought of you getting shaved, but it was going to be fun. I told her she had better be careful to not cut Gil and be careful around his balls. She didn't care about that - she just wanted to shave the most of it.

Gina lathered both of you, also covering your dicks and rubbing hard, and then moving to cover your butts with the shaving cream. We each had a razor so began the task. I held you in my mouth while shaving you and before finishing, sucked your balls. It was too tempting to not add more shaving cream to both you and then climb on. Gil and Gina watched. I humped you hard because you always felt so good, and the cream made it so easy. You were humping hard, yourself, and grasping at my breasts. Since I was leaning back and holding your ankles, you couldn't reach them, but watched yourself going in and out. Soon it was too much so you grabbed for, and held Gina's breasts. Gil had been sucking on them and fingering her, so she was ready for anything. She pulled you out of me and began licking me and sucking you alternately. Gil took her from behind, ramming hard and then pulling out to rub and lick her now smooth labia. You wanted to do the same, so we switched places so you could lick and suck her. Gil moved over to finger and lick me.

I laughed because I knew you had brought the dildo and since you were turning on your side I figured you were reaching for it, and sure enough... Gina and I looked at each other as if trying to decide what we wanted to do. You answered by laying us down side by side and handing the dildo to Gil.

Him....He licked both ends and inserted it into Gina's pussy and stroked it a few times and then stuck it up your pussy. Y'all immediately started to fuck each other and moaned at the pleasure of the big black dick. She pulled me over and took me in her mouth and you did the same to Gil. I liked that because the harder y'all fucked the harder we got our dicks sucked. While y'all were sucking us we reached around behind y'all and started playing with your asses. Our fingers went in and out until we got them lubed up real good. Gil pulled the dildo out and slowly slid it up into your asses. It was a tight fit and y'all had to really push to get it in but at last it hit bottom and you both let out a little scream. We swapped places and I let you suck me while she sucked him. Y'all were bucking each other like wild broncos and both came with it in your asses.

Y'all lay on the bed breathing hard and needed a rest. You said you wanted to see Gil get fucked in the ass with it while I sucked his dick. Y'all helped get it up as far as it would go and I sucked that hard dick in as far as I could get it without gagging. I grabbed his balls with my hands and squeezed them into a knot. I got his balls in my mouth and sucked hard but tried not to hurt him. You and Gina were rubbing your own pussies and were wondering what to do next. She suggested we do a 69 and you and she would do 69 and all get sucked at the same time. We threw the dildo aside and straddled each other and all got a mouth full. Gil's mouth felt good on my dick and it was weird to have you right next to me having all this wild sex. We swapped up and Gina got on top of me and stuck her pussy in my face and started 69 on me. She was sucking me wildly and told you to go jump on Gil and suck that dick hard. As much as y'all wanted the cum in your pussies, y'all decided to have a contest and see who could suck off their men the quickest. You really sucked him hard and played with his ass to help him cum. She wasn't about to lose and stuck her fingers in my ass and pushed them in and out as she went very deep on my dick. I heard him moaning and knew my baby was about to win this contest. Y'all won as he shot his cum into your mouth and let out a scream. Watching that made me come about 30 seconds later. Y'all pulled up and kissed each other swapping my cum for his in your mouths. Then we all four kissed each other and got cum all over our faces. Damn, what a night.

They were exhausted and left for the night. We decided to drink some wine and take it down to the hot tub and relax our bodies and hug each other. That was good and it was so quiet and peaceful being alone. We drank and snuggled for about 30 minutes and talked about what all we had done. I promised you I would let your pussy and ass hole rest for the night and we would just lay in bed and hold each other. But.....on the way to our room we found a girl in the hall sitting against her room door. We talked to her to see if she was alright and she said her man had gone out to a biker bar with his friends and had left her there. She had gone out to the ice machine and locked the door behind her. We didn't want her to just sit there for what might be hours so we invited her to come into our place and would make her a drink. She said her name was Mary and she would take a beer and we went out on the deck to feel the breeze and pass the time. Y'all sit in a lounge chair next to each other and I sat in one in front of y'all. We talked and smoked a few cigarettes. She was just wearing a buttoned up shirt and I could get a glimpse of her clean shaven pussy occasionally. Obviously she had been naked in her room and just put this on to go get the ice.

You went in to pee and also changed out of your bathing suit and put on one of my shirts with only one button hooked. As you sat down the buttoned came unhooked and you started to hook it back up. I said hey don't do that, I was enjoying the view. Mary said she liked it also and would love to look at her. I told Mary that I wasn't trying to get into her pants but if she wanted to unbutton hers, I wouldn't mind that either. She said that would feel good if I promised not to look and we all laughed. All this wasn't for sex but it just felt good laying there topless and letting the night air brush over their tits. I said I was going in to get us another round of drinks and was going to change into something dry. You said I didn't need to put anything back on if it was OK with Mary. She said it wouldn't bother her and promised not to look with laughter. I came out and sat facing y'all with my dick lying limp from our all night escapade. She reached her foot out and started rubbing my dick with it and asked if that felt good. I told her it was great and for y'all to spread those legs out a little so I could see better. You did so promptly and she slowly and playfully spread out. You reached over and started rubbing her nipples and I felt my dick jump beneath her feet.....

Her....By this time I had decided being shaved was a good thing. We were all stimulated by being able to see all of each other. That must be why Mary had done it, maybe. At any rate, I like seeing all of you, but don't mind hair, either. I liked being able to apply oil and get truly slick for feeling each other and fucking. Mary was a little shy, but was also angry with her man for taking off, so was willing to spread her legs for strangers.

It was also amazing how quickly you became erect after so much fucking earlier. Mary loved it, and kept rubbing you with her foot. You were tired, though, so put your head back and closed your eyes while hunching under her foot. I moved closer to her so I could touch her if she liked it. She did, so I moved to suck her breasts. That sound brought your head up to look. You sat up to watch. She put her head back to make her breasts more available so I took advantage of that and sucked both. You reached over to put your hands on both of us to rub and put your fingers in. You did that until I took over, but before I did you spread us both wide so you could see everything, which caused your erection to increase amazingly. I knelt in front of her and asked if she would like to get off with a woman, which she said she had never done before. She wanted to, so I licked her hard enough to make her climax and inserted my fingers to get her to cream up. I opened her lips wider to look at her occasionally while licking and so you could put your fingers in too.

She finally came with a shudder and groan, so I quickly moved aside so you could insert in her cream and move in deep, which she was almost begging for. To help you along I stood behind you, holding and twisting your nipples and pushing your hips with mine. She held her breasts up to you and you sucked them. I ran my hand down your back and put fingers in your butt. You tensed and soon came. As often happens you stayed hard so eased me down on the lounge chair and fucked me also. You watched, also as usual, as you moved in and out, and opened my lips wider. Mary had seen what I did so did the same for you, mostly inserting fingers in your butt and then holding your cock as you moved, letting go when you came. You pulled out and encouraged her to lick me.

We were tired by then, but she was up for anything. You suggested we move to the bed, and you pulled out the dildo. You lay on the end of the bed to watch while I put it in her and sucked her breasts. She was moaning, wanting all she could take. I used it to stimulate her clit again, but she wanted that dildo. You grabbed it while I moved up to her head and laid her on my lap so I could hold her breasts and watch you move it in and out. You moved it harder and harder and she wanted more. To slow things down just a bit, you pulled it out and licked her, pushing her legs up enough to get to her butt. She was so creamy from climaxing and fucking that you couldn't resist fucking her again, and you rammed hard while I held her legs apart from above. You both hissed with climax and you collapsed next to her on the bed. She was full of energy still, so fucked me with the dildo for a while, to watch and look at me. It was all new to her.

Him....I took the big black dick and put it back into her pussy and folded it back and stuck the other end in her ass. She loved that and told me to fuck her good and get it loosened up because she wanted my dick in her ass. I love following orders and moved behind her to stick it deep into that hot ass. The dildo in her pussy made it twice as tight and her ass gripped my dick. You moved over and helped work the dildo in and out of her pussy while you sucked on her tits. This woman's desire just wouldn't die and we fucked her passionately enjoying the challenge. We finally got her to orgasm several more times and she fell on the bed panting. She said she needed to go pee and then wash off and go back to see if she could get in the room. She went to the bathroom and I followed her as I needed to go the second she got through. I didn't think she would ever quit peeing and I told her I had a dick full that had to go somewhere. She pulled me over to her and put my dick in her mouth and told me to go ahead and do it. The hot pee shot out and it filled up her mouth and began to run back out the sides of her mouth, down over her tits, over her stomach and right over her pussy where it mixed with hers as she still hadn't quit peeing. Then she sucked on me a little more and hollered she wanted some more pee and asked for you to come in and give her some.

She lay in the tub and you sit on the side of it and shot a stream right over onto her face and she tried to catch as much as she could with her mouth. When it was full you aimed at her tits and wet them good. She then said she wanted some cum all over her face and to sit next to you on the side of the tub and let you jack my dick off till I came all over her face. I had already shot a quart of cum out today but this thought made my dick start feeling good again. You sucked me a little before I joined you to get me hard and then sit me down and started stroking my dick. It felt good in your hands and you always knew exactly what to do with me. She was fingering herself while we watched and kept telling me to give it to her on her face. Your hands were really going and I soon shot out and it went all over her eyes and nose and one shot into her ear. She pulled you down and had you kiss her face and lick it off her eyes. She said that was damn good but she just had to get one more thing before she showered. She bent her butt back up over the tub and told us to sit in the floor. She wanted you to hand fuck her pussy and for me to put my hand into her ass and double fuck her so she could cum so damn hard that her cum would fill up the tub. We laughed at that and wondered how her man ever satisfied her. She said she wasn't really all this excited with him but we were so sexual and really made her want to fuck her brains out. You grabbed a bottle of suntan oil off the vanity and squirted it in her pussy and ass hole until it started pouring back out. You filled her pussy with one hand and started fucking away. I kept adding fingers until I had that ass stretched out and finally got my whole wrist up her. I kissed you and said to you that she was going to get fucked if it killed both of us. She went on like this for a minute or two and then started hollering for more. Damn! More? I told you to put your other hand in and to stretch it good. I clinched my fist up to make a knot and made her groan. Glad she didn't scream as we had neighbors next door. She finally collapsed into the tub and pulled off of our hands as she had one hell of an orgasm.

The three of us took a shower together and her legs were so wobbly we practically had to hold her up between our bodies. We lathered up with soap and slithered all over each other while kissing. She went home and didn't come back so we assumed she got back in her room. We were relieved she didn't come back so we could lie together and pass out in each other's arms.

We slept late and got up and went down for breakfast. We had a few hours left before we had to pick up Gene at the airport and we decided to lie out on the beach. We lay on our backs and held hands and fell asleep from fucking all night. I sat up and saw two teenage girls heading our way. One had a camera and asked if I would take their pictures together. I took several shots of them and posed them in several sexy positions. One said she wanted her picture made with me and she was going to tell her girl friends back home that I was a guy she met on the beach and we went on a few dates. She was young about 15 years old but had some real fine tits. The other girl was pretty but didn't appear to have any tits at all. She took our pictures together and the girl asked if I minded kissing her in one picture so her friends would really believe it. I saw you waking up and wanted you to see this to turn you on and said sure. She didn't seem to be acting as she really laid one on me. They said they were a long way from their hotel and asked if they could go up and use our bathroom. You told them were had to go up anyway and we would all go in. The girls went into the bathroom together and we could hear them peeing as we got out another beer to relax. When they came out they saw our beer and asked if they could have one. We gave them a beer and told them to have a seat on the couch and make themselves at home while we showered. We came out with towels around us and to our amazement the girls had their tops off and were kissing each other deeply and playing with each other's titties. I picked up their camera and made a few pictures of them kissing and made sure I got their titties in the shot.