Daytona Bike Week Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her....I walked over and asked them how old they were. They giggled and said 18. "How old are you REALLY?" "OK OK. We're 15." I told them to be smarter. To have fun but to be smarter. They were too young to be associating with people 15 years older than they are. One of them said, well, I'd bet you'd like our older sister. Well, maybe, I said. You two run along now. They put their tops back on, got their camera and thanked us and left.

Just before getting dressed we heard a knock on the door. It was two girls, and it was obvious who they were. One of them said she wanted to meet the couple their younger sisters had met. She knew exactly what she wanted. The other girl was shyer, but spoke up to say she wanted to learn some things. The first girl stepped up and immediately took off her top. She then pulled her shorts down enough for us to see more.

We looked at each other wondering how they knew we would like all this.

I stepped up to her and put both my hands on her breasts. Her friend stepped over to her, also. She wanted to do the same. The first girl, who finally told us her name was Rose, reached around and pulled my bath towel free and reached to caress my stomach and breasts. She pulled me to her so our breasts would touch and took my hand to her crotch. She pulled me closer but her friend wanted to be close, so I took her top off and eased her between. They hugged and pressed their breasts together. I pulled the second girl's shorts off and put my hand between her legs from behind and gently fingered her. She liked it and soon did the same to her friend. She appeared to have wanted to do this with Rose for a long time.

Rose looked at you and motioned for you to come over. When you did, she pulled your towel away, also. She took your dick in her hand and pulled you to her and her friend. Rose wanted a three way, but her friend was not so sure. You suggested we go to the bed and you laid the three of us down in a row, hip to hip, and began your magic with your fingers in all three of us.

Him....Y'all were kissing and playing with each other's tits and I moved down to lick Rose's pussy who was lying in the middle. While I ate her I was fingering you and the other girl whose name we found out to be Sandra. Sandra's pussy was very tight and I could tell she was a young virgin probably about 18 and didn't look much older than the first two girls we met. Rose crawled over on top of you and started to kiss your tits and hump your pussy. She deep kissed you and then moved down next to me to eat you. That left you and Sandra to kiss and fondle each other's tits. She was gentler and kissed you very softly. You nibbled on her ears and neck and I could feel her back arch and the sweet tasting pussy I was eating squirm. Her juices were really flowing and I swallowed them and licked harder. I reached over and rubbed Roses ass with my hand and found her crack and explored it from top to bottom. I put my hand in her pussy and got it all juicy and then started rubbing her butt hole with one finger. She asked you if she could crawl on me and fuck my dick but you said we wanted to introduce Sandra to a dick first. At that blessing, I moved up on top of her and started rubbing my dick on her juicy pussy while I held her tits in my hands and sucked on them. They were not very large but very hard and firm and had nice little nipples sticking up in the air and I teased them with my teeth while the tip of my dick found her pussy. I pushed in very slowly and for only an inch or two and pulled it back out. I did this for a few times until she asked me to give her more. I pushed into the tight little pussy and felt her tightness. This was definitely virgin territory and it gave my dick a special feeling. You were really enjoying watching me give her your dick and you were so good to let me share it with others. I also enjoyed watching women eat your pussy and watching you squirm and feel good. I would do anything to give you pleasure. Neither of us are jealous of our sexual encounters as long as we were together to participate. That's what this is about....having fun together.

Y'all separated and one got on each side of Sandra and started kissing on her titties while I was fucking her. This was really making her feel good and she started squeezing my dick so hard and then let out a little whimper as she climaxed. She had these little spasms until she finally calmed down and thanked me for being gentle with her for her first time to be fucked. I lay down next to y'all and Rose started sucking the juices off my dick while you went down and kissed on Sandra. You loved eating my cum but it was especially good to eat it out of another girls pussy. Rose climbed up on top of my dick and started rubbing her pussy back and forth on it while kissing me. She eventually brought me back to life and I slipped right inside her pussy very easily. She was much larger than Sandra and not near as tight but it felt good. She said she loved my shaved dick and that it was much larger than her young boyfriend. I suggested for you and Sandra to do 69 and to let her eat your pussy for awhile.

Her....Sandra was more interested, now that she had experienced you, in additional experiences. She wanted to feel what it was like to be next to a woman's breasts and begin to learn how to climax in other ways. She didn't say this, but was showing me by moving closer and feeling my breasts. She put her's on mine and moved my hand to her crotch. I rubbed and then inserted a finger to get it wet so I could rub her clit and bring her to climax again. You and Rose became interested in this so slowed a bit to watch. I spread Sandra's legs and rubbed. She had her eyes closed and was clutching both her breasts and mine. She was responding to fingering and massage so I continued until she was whimpering a bit. She held my hand while I rubbed, with a finger over mine. We rubbed until she came. When she did she wanted more, to fuck more.

Rose pushed you to her to insert again. Rose was really into this so moved to me for stimulation. Once again, I reached for the dildo. Her eyes lit up. After kissing and pushing my fingers into her, she did the same to me, and then went down to lick me and maybe bring me to climax before using the dildo. You had carefully fucked Sandra again, and told her you two should watch what Rose and I were doing. Rose was energized with the licking and finger fucking and after I rubbed her nipples she stood up on the bed and asked that I put the dildo in while she stood over me. Sandra was amazed. Rose spread her legs and held herself open while I put the dildo in. Sandra asked if she could hold it and use it with Rose.

Him....The two of them rubbed it around on their pussies and got it good and juicy and then slid it into both holes. It was very tight for Sandra and she let out small screams. Rose was really pushing back and forth with her pelvis and fucking Sandra good. You lay in front of me with your back against mine and we watched them play. This was so much fun. I slowly caressed your body and run my hands all over you. You reached down and found my dick and pointed it up into your waiting pussy. The sight of the girls really made you want to fuck me. I tried to go slow and concentrate on the dildo going in and out of those young pussies but I found myself wanting to be deeper and deeper in you. I fucked you very hard and you started hollering to cram it in all the way to your tits and the girls started watching us. Rose told me to take it out so she could put her hand up your pussy and I did. You then reached back and headed me into your tight ass. Your butt took my entire dick and I could feel Roses hand just a millimeter away fucking you with her fist. Sandra was kissing you and pulling on your nipples. You were going wild and humping Rose and me so hard and you started to come. You said don't stop, this pussy is about to explode.

With that we both came at the same time and I shot my cum way up inside of your ass. You rolled over on your stomach and were moaning from the pleasure you had received. Rose went down and licked some of my cum off of your hole and kissed Sandra so they both could taste me. Then Rose got the dildo and started rubbing it around on your hole and that made you spread your legs out so you could receive the big black dick that the girls had just shared. Rose began stoking your ass hole with it and then lay back below you so she could get the other end into her ass. She got it in and started fucking you with it. Sandra came over and put her pussy on my face and started sucking my dick trying to get it hard enough to fuck it again. She was really into this fucking now and wanted more. I ate her pussy more and fingered her ass hole to make her squirm more and suck me harder and deeper. Sandra had never had a man cum in her mouth and she was really trying to do it and I didn't mind at all. You told Sandra that it would help to make me cum if she held my balls tight and also to tease my asshole with her finger. You were getting your ass fucked but you took time out to reach over and play with my tits and pull my nipples real hard to make me climax. That did the trick and I filled Sandra's mouth full of hot cum. She swallowed all she could and let the rest run down to my balls and Rose leaned over to get her some of my juice in her mouth by sucking on them.

We were all so horny that I believe if we hadn't had to get up and get to the airport to pick up Gene, that we would all fucked ourselves to death. We kissed the girls goodbye and hurriedly got dressed and hit the door.